VNN Broadcasts

Old July 18th, 2011 #2721
Anders
Banned

Wow, roberta has just cracked on the so-called "pure" extermination centers:

Quote:
roberto:

Quote:
Sorry, Eric, but I can only "admit" that something did happen when I’m familiar with evidence whereby that something did happen. Would you "admit" to any fact without having seen or been shown the evidence?

Wrong answer roberto.

The word "admit" is not in the clarifying question, and you already answered (in a mealy-mouthed fashion - thus the clarifying questions) a question that did have the word "admit" in it.

Greg Gerdes wrote:

Q - roberto: Do you admit that there were jews who, after arriving at Belzec, were transited to other sites?

Yes or No?

A - The answer is YES, I consider it possible that some Jews were sent from Bełzec to Sobibor, Treblinka, Majdanek or another place in the Lublin district.

I didn't ask if you considered it possible, I asked if you admitted that they did.

Clarifying question:

Q - roberto, do you believe that there were jews who, after arriving at Belzec, were transited to other sites?

Yes or No?

A - Yes

Clarifying questions:

Q - roberto, do you deny the historical fact that there were jews who, after being transited to Belzec, went through a selection process and were subsequently transited to other sites - ALIVE - and subsequently survived the war?

Yes or No?

A - No

Q - roberto, do you deny the historical fact that Belzec was NOT a so-called "pure" extermination center?

Yes or No?

A - No

Greg Gerdes wrote:

Q - roberto: Do you admit that there were jews who, after arriving at Chelmno, were transited to other sites?

Yes or No?

A - the answer is YES, I consider it possible that some Jews were sent from Chełmno to other places in the Warthegau.

I didn't ask if you considered it possible, I asked if you admitted that they did.

Clarifying question:

Q - roberto, do you believe that there were jews who, after arriving at Chelmno, were transited to other sites?

Yes or No?

A - Yes

Clarifying questions:

Q - roberto, do you deny the historical fact that there were jews who, after being transited to Chelmno, went through a selection process and were subsequently transited to other sites - ALIVE - and subsequently survived the war?

Yes or No?

A - No

Q -roberto, do you deny the historical fact that Chelmno was NOT a so-called "pure" extermination center?

Yes or No?

A - No

Greg Gerdes wrote:

Q - roberto: Do you admit that there were jews who, after arriving at Sobibor, were transited to other sites?

Yes or No?

A - the answer is YES, I consider it possible that some Jews were sent from Sobibor to other places in the Lublin district.

Clarifying question:

Q - roberto, do you believe that there were jews who, after arriving at Sobibor, were transited to other sites?

Yes or No?

A - Yes

Clarifying questions:

Q - roberto, do you deny the historical fact that there were jews who, after being transited to Sobibor, went through a selection process and were subsequently transited to other sites - ALIVE - and subsequently survived the war?

Yes or No?

A - No

Q -roberto, do you deny the historical fact that Sobibor was NOT a so-called "pure" extermination center?

Yes or No?

A - No

Greg Gerdes wrote:

Q - roberto: Do you admit that there were jews who, after arriving at Treblinka, were transited to other sites?

Yes or No?

A - the answer is YES, I consider it possible that some Jews were sent from Treblinka to Sobibor, Bełzec, Majdanek or another place in the Lublin district.

question:

Q - roberto, do you believe that there were jews who, after being transited to Treblinka, were transited to other sites?

Yes or No?

A - Yes

Clarifying questions:

Q - roberto, do you deny the historical fact that there were jews who, after being transited to Treblinka, went through a selection process and were subsequently transited to other sites - ALIVE - and subsequently survived the war?

Yes or No?

A - No

Q - roberto, do you deny the historical fact that Treblinka was NOT a so-called "pure" extermination center?

Yes or No?

A - No

Q - roberto, is the following statement:

Quote:
There were no "selections" made at the three Operation Reinhard camps, nor at the Chelmno camp.
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/poland...roduction.html

True or False?

A - False.

Q - roberto, is the following definition of Pure:

Quote:
PURE: free of extraneous elements of any kind; Uncontaminated; unadulterated; 100 %.
Correct or Incorrect?

A - Correct.

http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum/index.php

Old July 19th, 2011 #2722
littlefieldjohn

jewsign

Zelda GORDON: the Irene Zisblatt of Treblinka

http://blip.tv/revisionistworkshop/b...chamer-5339811
Backing out of the Treblinka Gas Chamber undressing room (6 mins. to 12 mins. into video)…

“I can say that a quarter of those people in that synagogue just dropped dead.”

“It took seconds for people to disappear”

It is another fantastic tale, reminiscent of Irene Zisblatt's pack of lies about Auschwitz and her five precious diamonds being ingested and expelled many times over for several years. But Zelda's tale has some important truth in it nonetheless. Obviously, all of the Jews and Jewesses that went to Treblinka were NOT killed at all. At least 100 Jews, according to Zelda's own account, re-boarded a train and went on to other camps. Some even went on to live very comfortable lives into the 1990's in charming places like Beverly Hills, California. Those dirty Jewish "holocaust historians" have been caught lying again. Will the Jews ever give back all of that money?

This video and many others like it, prove that Treblinka was indeed a “transit camp” as revisionists have always claimed and NOT an extermination camp.

Many people, including Jews, arrived from various places, and after a brief stay—which included a shower, a medical exam, a change into clean lice-free clothes, and a meal—departed for other places such as Lublin and Maidanek to the south where they worked like normal people usually do, even during wartime.

The holocaust hoaxers are proven completely wrong, once again. If the Nazi motive had been to simply kill or torture Jews, such train stops as at Treblinka and other Aktion Reinhardt camps would have been pointless; those evil Nazis could have simply by-passed the transit camps, and let the Jews suffer and die on the trains—no pit stops, or rest stops—as they continued on their long journeys to the east, or wherever. Clearly, the purpose of Treblinka was to help keep Jews alive and healthy. Zelda has, of course, embellished her tale with the most sinister accusations against the Germans and yet, her story contains much which seems true and believable and thoroughly undermines the holocaust hoax in general.

Old July 20th, 2011 #2723
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Self-projecting error of nature Greg Gerdes has now focused on peddling the cowardly and mendacious spam that has been/is being slapped around his ears on the threads he links to, on pages 22, 23, 24 and 25 of the TRW thread $1,000.00 REWARD FOR THE NAME OF JUST ONE GASSED JEW, and on page 15 of the thread Transit Camp Challenge. He does this also in order to obfuscate his running away from 90 (yes, ninety) outstanding questions (see my posts of Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:09 pm and Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:10 pm page 8 of the thread "Questions to Greg Gerdes").

Poor Gerdes needs his somewhat-less-than-honest victory dances, you see. His loser’s life is so devoid of any experience of success that he not only invents "victories" but brags about them over and over again, obviously because he doesn’t quite manage to convince even himself that he has achieved anything. If Gerdes were not such an obnoxious creature, I might feel sorry for him.

On the present forum, Gerdes also continues showing that his cowardice and mendacity remain unchanged, of course.

61st reference to my post 2495 (110th reference to my post 2201).

Let's see how many more "Anders" and/or "Bill Wassner" freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature will have before doing the one small thing he has to for me to address his "simple questions" and other simple-minded garbage, which is to post the following statement:

"I'm Greg Gerdes and I post here as [insert name of chosen sockpuppet] because I'm only allowed to post under my own name in the Tard Corral of this forum."

Gerdes is such a miserable coward that he won't even post this simple statement, go figure.

Old July 20th, 2011 #2724
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Zelda GORDON: the Irene Zisblatt of Treblinka

http://blip.tv/revisionistworkshop/b...chamer-5339811
Backing out of the Treblinka Gas Chamber undressing room (6 mins. to 12 mins. into video)…

“I can say that a quarter of those people in that synagogue just dropped dead.”

“It took seconds for people to disappear”

It is another fantastic tale, reminiscent of Irene Zisblatt's pack of lies about Auschwitz and her five precious diamonds being ingested and expelled many times over for several years. But Zelda's tale has some important truth in it nonetheless. Obviously, all of the Jews and Jewesses that went to Treblinka were NOT killed at all. At least 100 Jews, according to Zelda's own account, re-boarded a train and went on to other camps. Some even went on to live very comfortable lives into the 1990's in charming places like Beverly Hills, California. Those dirty Jewish "holocaust historians" have been caught lying again. Will the Jews ever give back all of that money?

This video and many others like it, prove that Treblinka was indeed a “transit camp” as revisionists have always claimed and NOT an extermination camp.

Many people, including Jews, arrived from various places, and after a brief stay—which included a shower, a medical exam, a change into clean lice-free clothes, and a meal—departed for other places such as Lublin and Maidanek to the south where they worked like normal people usually do, even during wartime.

The holocaust hoaxers are proven completely wrong, once again. If the Nazi motive had been to simply kill or torture Jews, such train stops as at Treblinka and other Aktion Reinhardt camps would have been pointless; those evil Nazis could have simply by-passed the transit camps, and let the Jews suffer and die on the trains—no pit stops, or rest stops—as they continued on their long journeys to the east, or wherever. Clearly, the purpose of Treblinka was to help keep Jews alive and healthy. Zelda has, of course, embellished her tale with the most sinister accusations against the Germans and yet, her story contains much which seems true and believable and thoroughly undermines the holocaust hoax in general.
Yeah, next time you meet one of those many phony Vietnam vets, you'll have another confirmation that the Vietnam War never happened.

Who wrote that imbecilic coulda-shoulda-woulda-dooda rubbish at the end, by the way? If it's Fredo Berg, I'm not surprised. If it's Eric Hunt, shame on him, I didn't know he was capable of such trash. Anyway, I'm looking forward to Eric's announced "possible" submission for my Challenge to Supporters of the Revisionist Transit Camp Theory

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; July 20th, 2011 at 08:04 AM.

Old July 20th, 2011 #2725
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders View Post
Wow, roberta has just cracked on the so-called "pure" extermination centers:

http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum/index.php
Roberto should've quit while she wasn't so far behind.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; July 24th, 2011 at 06:34 AM.

Old July 20th, 2011 #2726
August

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
Yeah, next time you meet one of those many phony Vietnam vets, you'll have another confirmation that the Vietnam War never happened.
Comparing the credibility of the Vietnam war to millions of jews allegedly being murdered in secret is exactly the kind of idiocy we've come to expect from holohoaxters.

Old July 20th, 2011 #2727
Anders
Banned

Wow, Roberta is just getting her AIDS infested ass kicked over at - The Revisionist Workshop.

Gerdes is just turning the screws on the filthy jews and Roberta with his simple questionnaires.

Quote:
Greg Gerdes wrote:

The jews and their sycophant, exterminationist minions have been asked if they can provide the name of - JUST ONE JEW - of which they believe there is - THE MOST PROOF - who died by means of poison gas in a so-called “homicidal gas chamber / van” operated by the germans during WW II at / by one of the following 28 sites / groups / operations, which are still being fraudulently alleged by exterminationists - after all these years and despite all the historical facts to the contrary - to be sites / groups / operations where so-called "homicidal gassing operations" took place.

The jews and their sycophant, exterminationist minions have also been asked to explicitly state what - THE MAXIMUM NUMBER - of jew names is that they can provide - WITH PROOF - who died by means of poison gas in a so-called “homicidal gas chamber / van” operated by the germans during WW II at said 28 sites.

And this is how one of the jews most sycophantic, exterminationist minions - roberto muehlenkamp, responded to the 56 questions:

1 - Auschwitz / birkenau: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at auschwitz / birkenau were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at auschwitz / birkenau is - zero.

2 - Bds belgrad / semlin: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at bds belgrad / semlin were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at bds belgrad / semlin is - zero.

3 - Belzec: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at belzec were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at belzec is - zero.

4 - Bernburg: Roberto spuriously claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - ilse bock: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=562 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto’s fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

* However, Roberto cravenly refuses to explicitly state what - THE MAXIMUM NUMBER - of jew names is that he can provide - WITH PROOF - who died by means of poison gas at bernburg - go figure.

5 - Brandenburg: Roberto spuriously claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - felix berghoff: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=563 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto’s fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

* However, Roberto cravenly refuses to explicitly state what - THE MAXIMUM NUMBER - of jew names is that he can provide - WITH PROOF - who died by means of poison gas at brandenburg - go figure.

6 – Chelmno: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at chelmno were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at chelmno is - zero.

7 – Dachau: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at dachau were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at dachau is - zero.

8 - Einsatzgruppe a: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” by einsatzgruppe a were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas via einsatzgruppe a is - zero.

9 - Einsatzgruppe b: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” by einsatzgruppe b were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas via einsatzgruppe b is - zero.

10 - Einsatzgruppe c: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” by einsatzgruppe c were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas via einsatzgruppe c is - zero.

11 - Einsatzgruppe d: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” by einsatzgruppe d were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas via einsatzgruppe d is - zero.

12 - Fort vii, poznan: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at fort vii, poznan were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at fort vii, poznan is - zero.

13 – Grafeneck: Roberto spuriously claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - martha goge: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=564 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto’s fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

* However, Roberto cravenly refuses to explicitly state what - THE MAXIMUM NUMBER - of jew names is that he can provide - WITH PROOF - who died by means of poison gas at grafeneck - go figure.

14 – Gusen: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at gusen were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at gusen is - zero.

15 – Hadamar: Roberto spuriously claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - rebecka schwan: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=565 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto’s fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

* However, Roberto cravenly refuses to explicitly state what - THE MAXIMUM NUMBER - of jew names is that he can provide - WITH PROOF - who died by means of poison gas at hadamar - go figure.

16 – Hartheim: Roberto spuriously claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - antonie greese: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=566 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto’s fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

* However, Roberto cravenly refuses to explicitly state what - THE MAXIMUM NUMBER - of jew names is that he can provide - WITH PROOF - who died by means of poison gas at hartheim - go figure.

17 – Majdanek: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at majdanek were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at majdanek is - zero.

18 - Maly trostinec: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at maly trostinec were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at maly trostinec is - zero.

19 – Mauthausen: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at mauthausen were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at mauthausen is - zero.

20 – Mogilev: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at mogilev were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at mogilev is - zero.

21 – Natzweiler: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at natzweiler were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at natzweiler is - zero.

22 – Neuengamme: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at neuengamme were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at neuengamme is - zero.

23 – Ravensbruck: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at ravensbruck were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at ravensbruck is - zero.

24 – Sachsenhausen: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at sachsenhausen were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at sachsenhausen is - zero.

25 – Sobibor: Roberto spuriously claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - nathan nathans: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=567 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto’s fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

* However, Roberto cravenly refuses to explicitly state what - THE MAXIMUM NUMBER - of jew names is that he can provide - WITH PROOF - who died by means of poison gas at sobibor - go figure.

26 – Sonnenstein: Roberto spuriously claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - johanna hedwig schiller: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=568 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto’s fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

* However, Roberto cravenly refuses to explicitly state what - THE MAXIMUM NUMBER - of jew names is that he can provide - WITH PROOF - who died by means of poison gas at sonnenstein - go figure.

27 – Stutthof: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at stutthof were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at stutthof is - zero.

28 – Treblinka: Roberto spuriously claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - guta strawczynski: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=484 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto’s fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

* However, Roberto cravenly refuses to explicitly state what - THE MAXIMUM NUMBER - of jew names is that he can provide - WITH PROOF - who died by means of poison gas at treblinka - go figure.

You’ve answered 48 of the 56 questions Roberto.

Why are you so afraid to answer the remaining 8?

Roberto, now that you have provided the name of the one jew that you thought there was the most proof who died by means of poison gas in a so-called “homicidal gas chamber / van” operated by the Germans during WW II at Bernburg, Brandenburg, Grafeneck , Hadamar , Hartheim, Sobibor, Sonnenstein and Treblinka, your next task is to tell us:

What is the - MAXIMUM - number of jew names, with proof, that you can provide who died by means of poison gas in a so-called “homicidal gas chamber / van” operated by the Germans during WW II at:

Bernburg - ?

Brandenburg - ?

Grafeneck - ?

Hadamar - ?

Hartheim - ?

Sobibor - ?

Sonnenstein - ?

Treblinka - ?

Total?

JUST FILL IN THE BLANKS ROBERTO

Roberto’s cowardly dodge count continues.

http://www.revisionistworkshop.com/

Old July 23rd, 2011 #2728
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Comparing the credibility of the Vietnam war to millions of jews allegedly being murdered in secret is exactly the kind of idiocy we've come to expect from holohoaxters.
Actually both events are about equally well researched and documented, and pointing out that even thousands of phony veterans or survivors do not or would not change this fact is altogether appropriate. But I guess it hurts to be reminded of how pointless it is to make a fuss about an Irene Zisblatt or a Zelda Gordon.

Old July 23rd, 2011 #2729
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Roberta should've quit while she wasn't so far behind.
So far behind what, bird-brain? So far behind Greg in question-dodging and copy-paste spam-posting? In these field he excels, for sure. As he has no arguments to sustain a discussion, repeating the same shit over and over again (even after his silly questions have been answered or his mendacious and/or stupid claims refuted) is the best thing the poor fellow can do.

This also speaks volumes about whoever is impressed by Greg's hysterical hollering.

Ah, and you better cut out the "Roberta" crap. Unless, of course, you want to create the impression that you're a self-projecting effeminate closet homosexual like Greg Gerdes.

Old July 23rd, 2011 #2730
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Self-projecting error of nature Greg Gerdes continues focused on peddling the cowardly and mendacious spam that has been/is being slapped around his ears on the threads he links to, on pages 22, 23, 24 and 25 of the TRW thread $1,000.00 REWARD FOR THE NAME OF JUST ONE GASSED JEW. He does this also in order to obfuscate his running away from 90 outstanding questions (see my posts of Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:09 pm and Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:10 pm on page 8 of the thread "Questions to Greg Gerdes"). His latest act consisted in pasting over a post with 38 filthy lies that were exposed as such in my TRW posts of Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:12 pm, Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:15 pm and Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:17 pm on the aforementioned page 25.

Poor Greg needs his somewhat-less-than-honest victory dances, you see. His loser’s life is so devoid of any experience of success that he not only invents "victories" but brags about them over and over again, obviously because he doesn’t quite manage to convince even himself that he has achieved anything. If Greg were not such an obnoxious creature, I might feel sorry for him.

On the present forum, Gerdes also continues showing that his cowardice and mendacity remain unchanged, of course.

62nd reference to my post 2495 (111th reference to my post 2201).

Let's see how many more "Anders" and/or "Bill Wassner" freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature will have before doing the one small thing he has to for me to address his "simple questions" and other simple-minded garbage, which is to post the following statement:

"I'm Greg Gerdes and I post here as [insert name of chosen sockpuppet] because I'm only allowed to post under my own name in the Tard Corral of this forum."

Gerdes is such a miserable coward that he won't even post this simple statement, go figure.

Old July 23rd, 2011 #2731
Anders
Banned

Wow, Roberta is just getting her AIDS infested ass kicked over at - The Revisionist Workshop.

Gerdes is just turning the screws on the filthy jews and Roberta with his simple questionnaires.

Quote:
Greg Gerdes wrote:

The jews and their sycophant, exterminationist minions have been asked if they can provide the name of - JUST ONE JEW - of which they believe there is - THE MOST PROOF - who died by means of poison gas in a so-called “homicidal gas chamber / van” operated by the germans during WW II at / by one of the following 28 sites / groups / operations, which are still being fraudulently alleged by exterminationists - after all these years and despite all the historical facts to the contrary - to be sites / groups / operations where so-called "homicidal gassing operations" took place.

The jews and their sycophant, exterminationist minions have also been asked to explicitly state what - THE MAXIMUM NUMBER - of jew names is that they can provide - WITH PROOF - who died by means of poison gas in a so-called “homicidal gas chamber / van” operated by the germans during WW II at said 28 sites.

And this is how one of the jews most sycophantic, exterminationist minions - roberto muehlenkamp, responded to the 56 questions:

1 - Auschwitz / birkenau: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at auschwitz / birkenau were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at auschwitz / birkenau is - zero.

2 - Bds belgrad / semlin: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at bds belgrad / semlin were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at bds belgrad / semlin is - zero.

3 - Belzec: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at belzec were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at belzec is - zero.

4 - Bernburg: Roberto spuriously claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - ilse bock: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=562 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto’s fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

* However, Roberto cravenly refuses to explicitly state what - THE MAXIMUM NUMBER - of jew names is that he can provide - WITH PROOF - who died by means of poison gas at bernburg - go figure.

5 - Brandenburg: Roberto spuriously claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - felix berghoff: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=563 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto’s fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

* However, Roberto cravenly refuses to explicitly state what - THE MAXIMUM NUMBER - of jew names is that he can provide - WITH PROOF - who died by means of poison gas at brandenburg - go figure.

6 – Chelmno: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at chelmno were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at chelmno is - zero.

7 – Dachau: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at dachau were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at dachau is - zero.

8 - Einsatzgruppe a: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” by einsatzgruppe a were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas via einsatzgruppe a is - zero.

9 - Einsatzgruppe b: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” by einsatzgruppe b were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas via einsatzgruppe b is - zero.

10 - Einsatzgruppe c: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” by einsatzgruppe c were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas via einsatzgruppe c is - zero.

11 - Einsatzgruppe d: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” by einsatzgruppe d were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas via einsatzgruppe d is - zero.

12 - Fort vii, poznan: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at fort vii, poznan were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at fort vii, poznan is - zero.

13 – Grafeneck: Roberto spuriously claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - martha goge: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=564 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto’s fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

* However, Roberto cravenly refuses to explicitly state what - THE MAXIMUM NUMBER - of jew names is that he can provide - WITH PROOF - who died by means of poison gas at grafeneck - go figure.

14 – Gusen: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at gusen were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at gusen is - zero.

15 – Hadamar: Roberto spuriously claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - rebecka schwan: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=565 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto’s fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

* However, Roberto cravenly refuses to explicitly state what - THE MAXIMUM NUMBER - of jew names is that he can provide - WITH PROOF - who died by means of poison gas at hadamar - go figure.

16 – Hartheim: Roberto spuriously claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - antonie greese: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=566 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto’s fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

* However, Roberto cravenly refuses to explicitly state what - THE MAXIMUM NUMBER - of jew names is that he can provide - WITH PROOF - who died by means of poison gas at hartheim - go figure.

17 – Majdanek: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at majdanek were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at majdanek is - zero.

18 - Maly trostinec: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at maly trostinec were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at maly trostinec is - zero.

19 – Mauthausen: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at mauthausen were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at mauthausen is - zero.

20 – Mogilev: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at mogilev were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at mogilev is - zero.

21 – Natzweiler: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at natzweiler were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at natzweiler is - zero.

22 – Neuengamme: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at neuengamme were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at neuengamme is - zero.

23 – Ravensbruck: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at ravensbruck were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at ravensbruck is - zero.

24 – Sachsenhausen: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at sachsenhausen were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at sachsenhausen is - zero.

25 – Sobibor: Roberto spuriously claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - nathan nathans: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=567 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto’s fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

* However, Roberto cravenly refuses to explicitly state what - THE MAXIMUM NUMBER - of jew names is that he can provide - WITH PROOF - who died by means of poison gas at sobibor - go figure.

26 – Sonnenstein: Roberto spuriously claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - johanna hedwig schiller: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=568 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto’s fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

* However, Roberto cravenly refuses to explicitly state what - THE MAXIMUM NUMBER - of jew names is that he can provide - WITH PROOF - who died by means of poison gas at sonnenstein - go figure.

27 – Stutthof: Roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at stutthof were and are false and thus - fraudulently alleged. Roberto also admits that - the maximum number - of jew names that he can provide - with proof - who died by means of poison gas at stutthof is - zero.

28 – Treblinka: Roberto spuriously claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - guta strawczynski: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=484 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto’s fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

* However, Roberto cravenly refuses to explicitly state what - THE MAXIMUM NUMBER - of jew names is that he can provide - WITH PROOF - who died by means of poison gas at treblinka - go figure.

You’ve answered 48 of the 56 questions Roberto.

Why are you so afraid to answer the remaining 8?

Roberto, now that you have provided the name of the one jew that you thought there was the most proof who died by means of poison gas in a so-called “homicidal gas chamber / van” operated by the Germans during WW II at Bernburg, Brandenburg, Grafeneck , Hadamar , Hartheim, Sobibor, Sonnenstein and Treblinka, your next task is to tell us:

What is the - MAXIMUM - number of jew names, with proof, that you can provide who died by means of poison gas in a so-called “homicidal gas chamber / van” operated by the Germans during WW II at:

Bernburg - ?

Brandenburg - ?

Grafeneck - ?

Hadamar - ?

Hartheim - ?

Sobibor - ?

Sonnenstein - ?

Treblinka - ?

Total?

JUST FILL IN THE BLANKS ROBERTO

Roberto’s cowardly dodge count continues.

http://www.revisionistworkshop.com/

Old July 31st, 2011 #2732
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Self-projecting error of nature Greg Gerdes continues focused on peddling the cowardly and mendacious spam that has been/is being slapped around his ears on the threads he links to, on pages 22, 23, 24 and 25 of the TRW thread $1,000.00 REWARD FOR THE NAME OF JUST ONE GASSED JEW. He does this also in order to obfuscate his running away from 156 outstanding questions (see my post of Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:41 pm on page 10 of the thread "Questions to Greg Gerdes"). He again pasted over a post with 38 filthy lies that were exposed as such in my TRW posts of Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:12 pm, Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:15 pm and Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:17 pm on the aforementioned page 25.

Poor Greg needs his somewhat-less-than-honest victory dances, you see. His loser’s life is so devoid of any experience of success that he not only invents "victories" but brags about them over and over again, obviously because he doesn’t quite manage to convince even himself that he has achieved anything. If Greg were not such an obnoxious creature, I might feel sorry for him.

63rd reference to my post 2495 (112th reference to my post 2201).

Old August 1st, 2011 #2733
Anders
Banned

Wow, Roberta is just getting her AIDS infested ass kicked over at - The Revisionist Workshop:

http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=645

She's also getting demolished here:

http://www.codoh.com/forum/viewtopic...b3d62dd0fca588

and here:

http://hateblogwatch.blogspot.com/

and here:

http://muehlenkamp-watch.blogspot.co...tely-lost.html

and here:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=2706

and here:

http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/10243

Old August 8th, 2011 #2734
Roberto Muehlenkamp

In his latest "Anders" freakout, self-projecting error of nature Greg Gerdes continues focused on peddling the cowardly and mendacious spam (either his own or that of other spineless cowards and compulsive liars like Carmelo "Blogbuster" Lisciotto) that has been/is being slapped around his ears on the threads he links to, e.g. in my posts of Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:48 am, Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 am, Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 am and Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:12 am. He does this also in order to obfuscate his running away from 186 outstanding questions on the TRW’s Greg Gerdes / Roberto Muehlenkamp Debate Forum). And his desperation has gone to such lengths that he even links to an archived smear thread in the RODOH forum’s "Siberian Exile" section (the equivalent of the "Tard Corral" that Gerdes was confined to on VNN), where the exploits of his alter-ego "craig curtis" consisted in (once again) projecting onto his opponent Gerdes' un-confessed but obvious (people talk all the time about what their heart is full of, as a German saying goes) habits, tendencies and wishes. Apparently he still expects the VNN community to consist of primitive chimps who will be impressed by such simian hollering and self-projecting invective.

64th reference to my post 2495 (113th reference to my post 2201).

Gerdes is constantly claiming that he "demolishes" his opponent, but the only thing he has so far managed to demolish is any hope that he might be more than a miserable coward with a big foul mouth and nothing behind it. Greg is such a coward that he won't even post the simple statement required above, go figure.

Old August 10th, 2011 #2735
Anders
Banned

Quote:
Greg Gerdes wrote:

roberto, I'll give you $100.00 for a submission to:

Archaeology Magazine

AND

$100.00 for a submission to:

"Skeptic" Magazine.

Same caveats apply for both submissions.

You're not afraid to accept my offer, are you bobo?

You're not going to get cold feet and chicken out now, are you?

Now for roberto’s challenge:

roberto, show us the very best, most convincing and most irrefutable “proof” for the existence of – JUST ONE “WHOLE CORPSE” - that can be proffered.

“Proof” designed to convince a jury of skeptics and which can ultimately be explicitly and categorically endorsed by Michael Shermer and / or James Randi as meeting their claimed standards of proof.

(For examples, see here: http://nafcash.com/ and here: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=402 )

AND:

Proof that the said 14 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” actually / currently contain said fraudulently alleged - 12,643 “whole corpses” – which can be put into article form and submitted to - Archaeology Magazine - AND - "Skeptic" Magazine for publication.

(Note: A brief description of each of the fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” can be found here: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=2666 )

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:

"I’ve already confirmed that I will send both a submission to AM and to SM"

http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=767

Why is roberta so afraid to show her alleged "proof?"

What is she so afraid of?

Old August 30th, 2011 #2736
Anders
Banned

Look at roberta run!

What a coward!!!

Quote:
Part 2

The following is a list of the 54 alleged "huge mass graves" in which it is still being alleged by exterminationists that the Germans buried the burnt remains of 1/3 of all the alleged "holocausted jews" from the alleged "jewish holocaust of WW II." ( Note: A brief description of each alleged “huge mass grave” can be found here: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=2666 )

For each said alleged "huge mass grave" listed, please answer the following simple questions:

A - Can you prove - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged “huge mass grave” actually / currently exists - Yes. - or - No. - ??

B - Is it known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - what the EXACT dimensions of this alleged “huge mass grave” are - Yes. - or - No. - ??

C - Did Zdzislaw Lukaszkiewicz, or anyone else, ever claim to have conducted an excavation to the bottom of this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

D - Did Richard Freund, or anyone else, ever claim to have conducted a noninvasive geophysical investigation of this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

E - Has anyone ever claimed to have tangibly located so-much-as ONE bullet in this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

F - It is known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged "huge mass grave" currently contains __?__ bullets?

G - Can you provide a photograph of a bullet that was extracted from inside this alleged "huge mass grave" - Yes. - or - No. - ??

H - Has anyone ever claimed to have tangibly located so-much-as ONE tooth in this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

I - It is known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged "huge mass grave" currently contains __?__ teeth?

J - Can you provide a photograph of a tooth that was extracted from inside this alleged "huge mass grave" - Yes. - or - No. - ??

K - Has anyone ever claimed to have tangibly located so-much-as ONE bone fragment in this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

L - It is known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged "huge mass grave" currently contains __?__ bone fragments?

M - Can you provide a photograph of a bone fragment that was extracted from inside this alleged "huge mass grave" - Yes. - or - No. - ??

N - Has anyone ever claimed to have tangibly located so-much-as ONE whole corpse in this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

O - It is known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged "huge mass grave" currently contains __?__ whole corpses?

P - Can you provide a photograph of a whole corpse, or even part of a corpse, that was extracted from inside this alleged "huge mass grave" - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Q - Can you provide the results of a laboratory analysis performed on ANYTHING extracted from inside this alleged "huge mass grave" - Yes. - or - No. ??

R - Can you prove - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged “huge mass grave” currently contains the remains of at least 19 bodies - Yes. - or - No. ??

S - Has your alleged "proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof" been posted on The Skeptics Society's forum for Michael Shermer's endorsement - Yes. - or - No. ??

T - Has Michael Shermer endorsed your alleged "proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof" - Yes. - or - No. ??

U - Can you provide the name of a member of a skeptical organization who has endorsed your alleged "proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof" - Yes. - or - No. ??

V - Can you provide the name of a professional forensic anthropologist who has endorsed your alleged "proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof" - Yes. - or - No. ??

W - Can you provide the name of an employee of Archaeology Magazine who has endorsed your alleged "proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof" - Yes. - or - No. ??

X - Can you provide the name of a member of The American Academy of Forensic Sciences who has endorsed your alleged "proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof" - Yes. - or - No. ??

Y - Can you provide the name of a PHD professor - currently teaching forensic anthropology and / or archaeology classes at a university in the United States - who has endorsed your alleged "proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof" - Yes. - or - No. ??

Why is roberta so afraid to answer these simple questions?

What are you so afraid of roberta?

Old September 9th, 2011 #2737
Roberto Muehlenkamp

In his latest "Anders" freak-outs, self-projecting error of nature Greg Gerdes makes a big mendacious fuss about a litany of imbecilic questions that have been exhaustively answered (or shall I say slapped around the lying coward’s ears?), last time in my TRF posts of Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:16 am and Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:46 pm (as concerns Gerdes’ "Anders" freak-out in post # 2735), Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:55 am, Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am and Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:53 am (as concerns Gerdes’ "Anders" freak-out in post # 2736).

And of course the compulsive liar and spineless coward doesn’t tell his readers (assuming anyone here still cares about what he has to say) that he’s cravenly dodging a current total of 303 questions I have asked him.

65th reference to my post 2495 (114th reference to my post 2201).

Gerdes mendaciously claims that his opponent runs away from his questions, when in fact the only one running away from questions (lots of them, see above) is Gerdes himself.

Gerdes is constantly claiming that he "demolishes" his opponent, but the only thing he has so far managed to demolish is any hope that he might be more than a miserable coward with a big foul mouth and nothing behind it.

Gerdes is such a coward that he won't even post the simple statement required above, go figure.

Old September 9th, 2011 #2738
Anders
Banned

Look at roberta run!

What a coward!!!

Quote:
Part 2

The following is a list of the 54 alleged "huge mass graves" in which it is still being alleged by exterminationists that the Germans buried the burnt remains of 1/3 of all the alleged "holocausted jews" from the alleged "jewish holocaust of WW II." ( Note: A brief description of each alleged “huge mass grave” can be found here: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=2666 )

For each said alleged "huge mass grave" listed, please answer the following simple questions:

A - Is it known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged “huge mass grave” actually / currently exists - Yes. - or - No. - ??

B - Did Zdzislaw Lukaszkiewicz, or anyone else, ever claim to have conducted an excavation to the bottom of this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

C - Did Richard Freund, or anyone else, ever claim to have conducted a noninvasive geophysical investigation of this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

D - Can you provide a photograph that substantiates the claimed dimensions of this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

E - Has anyone ever claimed to have tangibly located so-much-as ONE bullet in this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

F - It is known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged "huge mass grave" currently contains __?__ bullets?

G - Can you provide a photograph of a bullet that was extracted from inside this alleged "huge mass grave" - Yes. - or - No. - ??

H - Has anyone ever claimed to have tangibly located so-much-as ONE tooth in this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

I - It is known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged "huge mass grave" currently contains __?__ teeth?

J - Can you provide a photograph of a tooth that was extracted from inside this alleged "huge mass grave" - Yes. - or - No. - ??

K - Has anyone ever claimed to have tangibly located so-much-as ONE bone fragment in this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

L - It is known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged "huge mass grave" currently contains __?__ bone fragments?

M - Can you provide a photograph of a bone fragment that was extracted from inside this alleged "huge mass grave" - Yes. - or - No. - ??

N - Has anyone ever claimed to have tangibly located so-much-as ONE whole corpse in this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

O - It is known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged "huge mass grave" currently contains __?__ whole corpses?

P - Can you provide a photograph of a whole corpse, or even part of a corpse, that was extracted from inside this alleged "huge mass grave" - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Q - Has it been proven - VIA LABORATORY ANALYSIS - that ANYTHING claimed to have been found in this alleged “huge mass grave” is of human origin - Yes. - or - No. ??

R - Can you prove - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged “huge mass grave” currently contains the remains of at least 19 bodies - Yes. - or - No. ??

S - Has your alleged "proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof" been posted on The Skeptics Society's forum for Michael Shermer's endorsement - Yes. - or - No. ??

T - Has Michael Shermer endorsed your alleged "proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof" - Yes. - or - No. ??

U - Can you provide the name of a member of a skeptical organization who has endorsed your alleged "proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof" - Yes. - or - No. ??

V - Can you provide the name of a professional forensic anthropologist who has endorsed your alleged "proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof" - Yes. - or - No. ??

W - Can you provide the name of an employee of Archaeology Magazine who has endorsed your alleged "proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof" - Yes. - or - No. ??

X - Can you provide the name of a member of The American Academy of Forensic Sciences who has endorsed your alleged "proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof" -
Yes. - or - No. ??

Y - Can you provide the name of a PHD professor - currently teaching forensic anthropology and / or archaeology classes at a university in the United States - who has endorsed your alleged "proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof" - Yes. - or - No. ??

Belzec - 33 alleged "huge mass graves:"

"Huge mass grave" # 1/1 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 2/2 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 3/3 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 4/4 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 5/5 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 6/6 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 7/7 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 8/8 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 9/9 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 10/10 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 11/11 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 12/12 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 13/13 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 14/14 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 15/15 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 16/16 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 17/17 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 18/18 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 19/19 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 20/20 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 21/21 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 22/22 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 23/23 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 24/24 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 25/25 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 26/26 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 27/27 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 28/28 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 29/29 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 30/30 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 31/31 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 32/32 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 33/33 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

Chelmno - 5 alleged "huge mass graves:"

"Huge mass grave" # 1/34 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 2/35 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 3/35 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 4/36 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 5/38 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

Sobibor - 10 alleged "huge mass graves:"

"Huge mass grave" # 1/39 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 2/40 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 3/41 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 4/42 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 5/43 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 6/44 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 7/45 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 8/46 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 9/47 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 10/48 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

Treblinka - 6 alleged "huge mass graves:"

"Huge mass grave" # 1/49 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 2/50 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 3/51 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 4/52 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 5/53 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 6/54 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

Final question:

Z - Which of the 54 alleged “huge mass graves” can you prove - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - currently contains the most human remains?

roberto's answer: ?

Now you know why the jews and their exterminationist minions are so terrified of skeptical inquiry and forensic science.

If it has allegedly been proven, then where is the so-called "proof" and what are the names of those who endorse it?

How can people be punished for expressing skepticism of so-called "truths" that forensic experts refuse to endorse?

How can people be persecuted for "denying" something that has never been proven?

Old September 12th, 2011 #2739
Roberto Muehlenkamp

In yet another of his "Anders" freak-outs, self-projecting error of nature Greg Gerdes continues making a big mendacious fuss about a litany of imbecilic questions that have been exhaustively answered (or shall I say slapped around the lying coward’s ears?), last time in my TRF posts of Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:55 am, Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am, Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:53 am and Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:11 pm.

And of course the compulsive liar and spineless coward doesn’t tell his readers (assuming anyone here still cares about what he has to say) that he’s cravenly dodging a current total of 307 questions I have asked him.

66th reference to my post 2495 (115th reference to my post 2201).

Gerdes mendaciously claims that his opponent runs away from his questions, when in fact the only one running away from questions (lots of them, see above) is Gerdes himself.

Gerdes is constantly claiming that he "demolishes" his opponent, but the only thing he has so far managed to demolish is any hope that he might be more than a miserable coward with a big foul mouth and nothing behind it.

Gerdes is such a coward that he won't even post the simple statement required above, go figure.

Old September 12th, 2011 #2740
Anders
Banned

Look at roberta run!

What a coward!!!

Quote:
Part 2

A - Is it known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged “huge mass grave” actually / currently exists - Yes. - or - No. - ??

B - Did Zdzislaw Lukaszkiewicz, or anyone else, ever claim to have conducted an excavation to the bottom of this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

C - Did Richard Freund, or anyone else, ever claim to have conducted a noninvasive geophysical investigation of this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

D - Can you provide a photograph that substantiates the claimed dimensions of this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Q - Has it been proven - VIA LABORATORY ANALYSIS - that ANYTHING claimed to have been found in this alleged “huge mass grave” is of human origin - Yes. - or - No. ??

X - Can you provide the name of a member of The American Academy of Forensic Sciences who has endorsed your alleged "proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof" -
Yes. - or - No. ??

Belzec - 33 alleged "huge mass graves:"

"Huge mass grave" # 1/1 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 2/2 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 3/3 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 4/4 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 5/5 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 6/6 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 7/7 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 8/8 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 9/9 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 10/10 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 11/11 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 12/12 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 13/13 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 14/14 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 15/15 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 16/16 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 17/17 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 18/18 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 19/19 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 20/20 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 21/21 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 22/22 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 23/23 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 24/24 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 25/25 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 26/26 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 27/27 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 28/28 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 29/29 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 30/30 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 31/31 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 32/32 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 33/33 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

Chelmno - 5 alleged "huge mass graves:"

"Huge mass grave" # 1/34 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 2/35 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 3/35 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 4/36 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 5/38 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

Sobibor - 10 alleged "huge mass graves:"

"Huge mass grave" # 1/39 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 2/40 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 3/41 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 4/42 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 5/43 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 6/44 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 7/45 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 8/46 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 9/47 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 10/48 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

Treblinka - 6 alleged "huge mass graves:"

"Huge mass grave" # 1/49 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 2/50 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 3/51 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 4/52 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 5/53 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

"Huge mass grave" # 6/54 ? - roberto's answers: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?

Final question:

Z - Which of the 54 alleged “huge mass graves” can you prove - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - currently contains the most human remains?

roberto's answer: ?

Now you know why the jews and their exterminationist minions are so terrified of skeptical inquiry and forensic science.

If it has allegedly been proven, then where is the so-called "proof" and what are the names of those who endorse it?

How can people be punished for expressing skepticism of so-called "truths" that forensic experts refuse to endorse?

How can people be persecuted for "denying" something that has never been proven?

Thread