Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 16th, 2021 #1
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

Default America's Wealthiest Pastor Kenneth Copeland - Who Is Worth $770 Million

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...perty-tax.html

America's wealthiest pastor Kenneth Copeland - who is worth $770m - dodges $150K property tax on his $7m mansion home by claiming it's a 'clergy residence'

-The televangelist's mansion is owned by his church, which claims it as a humble clergy home, or parsonage

-Based on a century-old Texas law, Copeland is exempt from paying $150,000 a year in property taxes

-The 18,000 sq ft home features a tennis court, crystal chandeliers, a spiral staircase, and a boat dock

-He's haggled with county appraisers to keep its value artificially low, according to the Houston Chronicle

-Copeland, 85, also bought a Gulfstream V jet from Tyler Perry in 2018 and asked his congregants to chip in $17 million for a plane hangar and runway

Old December 16th, 2021 #2
JohnCarter
Banned

look at this criminally derranged christcuck , rationaling why another race of MALES is justified in killing his own women and children. this guy makes Liberace look like Conan

skip to 1:45 for the meat of it,

this is every christian, they will justify ANY atrocity of the Jews. He says , that the reason that Jews can kill anyone's women and chidren and pets is because 'God alone is a righteous judge', lol. These people are devil worshippers

you know the reason you got all these hordes of Charity beggers like Alex Jones is to suck up that money that people would be giving legit causes. you can really see how Christianity clearly does this. there would be no homeless problem if people gave to the homeless instead of churches, if all the money people give to churches was given to legit charities, there would be no poor people, everyone would have everything they need instead of being left holding a bag of false promises from a false god. the only 'help' you will ever get in this sick place is being told to 'get a job', in other words, help yourself by helping satan get rich

Old December 16th, 2021 #3
JohnCarter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon! View Post
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...perty-tax.html

America's wealthiest pastor Kenneth Copeland - who is worth $770m - dodges $150K property tax on his $7m mansion home by claiming it's a 'clergy residence'

-The televangelist's mansion is owned by his church, which claims it as a humble clergy home, or parsonage

-Based on a century-old Texas law, Copeland is exempt from paying $150,000 a year in property taxes

-The 18,000 sq ft home features a tennis court, crystal chandeliers, a spiral staircase, and a boat dock

-He's haggled with county appraisers to keep its value artificially low, according to the Houston Chronicle

-Copeland, 85, also bought a Gulfstream V jet from Tyler Perry in 2018 and asked his congregants to chip in $17 million for a plane hangar and runway
a cubic yard of aslphalt covers 100 square feet. the cost is $100.

so $1 per square foot.

I guess depending on weight factors, you need a landing strip /runway MORE THAN 9,000 feet, goddamn, that's almost 2 miles. why does it need to be so long, i don't think the landing/take off runways at the airport here are two miles, no way

but in the end game now do we see WHY Satan rewarded his servants so richly, they make it possible for the JEws to kill everyone and thus steal all their property.

pennies on the dollar investsment by Satan, and no doubt they will get a spot in paradise. I would definitely sell my soul for 770 million, I never seen anyone who deserves any loyalty in 50 years of life. This God is loyal, is he not? he is a horrible monster to anyone in his way. who doesn't want THAT? holy shit, not only is he so loving, he is one super bad ass mother fucker to your enemies if he loves you.

what were those people going to spend their money on anyways? is there some other idiot out there with better ideas? If i was me and I could actuall give them all paradise , they wouldnt chose it they wouldn't want it from me, because I dont have power, God would kill me if I tried to free his slaves. Then he would kill them. Our only hope is to understand what the hell we are, and there are so few. if i was to try to teach you, the devil would confuse your mind, make you violently attack me because YOU are weak , not me

Old December 16th, 2021 #4
Longbaugh

In fairness, nobody should have to pay property tax.

Or income tax.

Or nearly every other tax.

I want to see a politician run on that platform.

Cunts who complain about churches being tax exempt are like crabs at the bottom of the bucket.

They should be killed.

What's my fair share of the $777,700,000,000 N.D.A.A., Bernie?

Thread