VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 3rd, 2020 #61
Tiwaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Pa naravno da ste budale kad ste pomislili da ćete bez Mile lakše ostvariti vaše ciljeve a Milo je jedini koji vas je držao na životu. Pošto je Milo srpski izdajnik a ne ustaša ili šiptar ili balija, on je jedini iole sposoban bioda sprovede sva ta antisrpska sranja. Sa druge strane, svi nesrbi u paketu nemate nikakve šanse. Lepo ćemo mic po mic da vas rasturimo sve u paramparčad, i to na finjake.....
A što ako je Milo bio jedini spas za Pravoslavlje u Crnu Goru kroz vraćanje autokefalnosti CPC...? Jel treba Irinej da nam bude Patrijarh? Čovjek biznismen, napravio finu korporaciju od SPC i njemu da se klanjamo, a iz pozadine da nas prži Srbijanska država i uvlači u...znaš već šta! Kad je već Srbija u propast što da ne bude i Crna Gora!? I da dodam, ja živim u Srbiju, moji su svi rođeni u Crnu Goru i ja kao prvi koji je rođen u Srbiju imam iskren odnos i brigu za Crnogorske interese! Makar ne živio u moju đedovinu, želim joj sve najbolje kao i mojim sunarodnicima u Crnu Goru!

Old September 3rd, 2020 #62
Dominus

Ma ti si bre kurac od ovce. Hajde što ne umeš da glumiš ali što si glup, e to je već fenomen.....

Old September 3rd, 2020 #63
Tiwaz

Quote:
Lepo ćemo mic po mic da vas rasturimo sve u paramparčad, i to na finjake.....
Tvoj problem je što si samo nacionalista, odnosno ti si desničar i nijesi mudar da vidiš što je Milo htio vraćanjem autokefalnosti Crnoj Gori. Evo ja ću ti reći, htio je da Crna Gora uzme primat nad Pravoslavljem koje je Srbija i SPC izgubila, i da Pravoslavna prijestonica bude Cetinje!
Reci mi, zar nije Srbskoj patrijaršiji mesto u Peći, kao i Patrijarhu!? Razmisli malo. I ta mržnja prema svemu što nije pro rusko je još grđa varijanta??? Rusi su jednom ušli u rat 1876 protiv Osmanlija zajedno sa Crnogorcima i Srbijancima, i pomagali su nešto sitno ustanke! Meni ne pada napamjet da mrzim Poljake, Ukrajince, Bjeloruse i ostale Slavene zbog komunističko jevrejske Rusije koja se nije udostojila da uloži veto 1999 i spriječi bombardovanje SRJ! Jedno je Kijevska Rusija, ili carska Rusija a Ruska federacija je obično zaluđivanje naivnih, i neobrazovanih Srba.
Nama, Slavenima bi najbolje bilo da se ostavimo uskog pogleda na nacionalizam i da proširimo vidike i ciljeve!
Opet me svrstavaš neđe po svojim standardima, a đe sam ja to podržao bilo kog političara, uključujući i Mila!??

Old September 3rd, 2020 #64
Tiwaz

Quote:
Ma ti si bre kurac od ovce. Hajde što ne umeš da glumiš ali što si glup, e to je već fenomen.....
A tvoj primitivni pogledi će se jednom završiti, a onda ćete opet kukati i žaliti se sa traktora!!! Zbog takvih kao što si ti su proćerani Srbi iz Krajne! Ti kukavički ratni huškači koji znaju da mrze susjede, a zato svoje kućne pragove nijeste u stanju bili da odbranite!
Lako je tebi srati preko tastature, nema ništa lakše kada sagovornik ne zna ko je sa druge strane, a sve mi se čini da si upoznat sa time ko sam ja. Zato i laprdaš ka baba. Drugo ništa niti smiješ, niti možeš!
Fino spavaj i sanjaj đevojčice!

Last edited by Tiwaz; September 3rd, 2020 at 07:00 PM.

Old August 18th, 2022 #65
Tiwaz

Default Massacre in Montenegro - Cetinje

Vuk Borilovic killed 11 people and 6 wounded, between victims was his uncle and family related to Borilovic. It just passed three days of mourning (sadness) in Montenegro!

Old August 18th, 2022 #66
Tiwaz

Default Difference between folk and nation - Разлика између народа и нације

Difference between ethnicity and nationality or Volk (German word) and nation! (I dont know right word on English for VOLK)
I opened this thread because i consider nationality less, much less important than ethnicity! Obvious that some members here are uneducated so they still can't split difference between Volk and Nation so i will get point of opening of Montenegro topic.
Do we consider Albanians for a nation, yes we do! Did Albanians occupied Serbian Kosovo, yes!
Wait, but they are still a nation, Albanians...or how we call those bastards squiptars which they shall be until they live on Serbs territory and one more thing, naturally, they do not belong to Balkans national corps or Slavic corps! Squiptars should be returned home with all islamic immigrants and other VOLKS which don't belong here!
Montenegro on the other hand never occupied Serbian territory, on contrary People came down from Montenegro mountains to help Serbs in combat against Ottomans to turn back freedom! Back than that territory called Montenegro by Serbian side, what is the problem if we call it today in the same way as in the past???
Serbia didn't have own statehood, freedom what Montenegro had due people from Montenegro always had master or in Montenegro case Bishop which was master of all Montenegro and Montenegrins who never killed or cached by muslims! Main difference is that our people never has occupied and we was free people on this soil! This cause frustration between one part of old Serbian population because they feel less valid due they was under Ottomans!
So, forget nation, every group of people who have state are called nation. There is less than half a million of people in Montenegro, and...this is problem, even if we know that more than half of people of Montenegro are consider them self Serbs and about 1/3 live in Serbia including me too!
I just understand WE ARE OCCUPIED AFTER 2000 5th OCTOBER! BOTH SERBIA AND MONTENEGRO. We had great warriors but today we can't fight back with sword against tomahowk or some worst crap!
Now i will get my point - Problem is next - WE ARE ALL UNDER SOME KIND OF OCCUPATION BY JWS, DEEP STATE OR SIMPLE, SATANISTS who made us fight in the same way they did to Ukrainians and, who is at lost!?
YES OUR VOLK, OUR PEOPLES, OUR LANDS WHICH ARE USED BY SATANISTS TO TEST BACTERIA, GRIPS, POISONS, COVIDES 1,2,3th...
Eine Nation, ein Volk, ein Führer I quote this because of ONE NATION - ONE FOLK - ONE FUHRER OR KING, never mind now...
EVERYBODY CAN SEE THE PICTURE OF ETHNICITY BY GENETIC SCIENCE WHICH SAYS NORTHERN LANDS AS NORWAY, SWEDEN, DENMARK, ISLAND ETC. HAVE ABOUT 1/3 OF SLAVIC GENES! IF WE GO EASTERN, NUMBER OF SLAVIC GENES IS BIGGER and BIGGER, FROM NORTH TO WEST THERE ARE CELTS AND WESTERN GENETIC WHICH IS BROTHERHOOD RELATED TO THE SLAVIC!
R1 and I are roots of European peoples!
Here, we have E1b and some smaller groups of humans which are part of Hellenic culture, Romans and generally E1b which came from Africa! Here, on the Balkans they accept Slavic culture, tradition and language...lets say they are slavenized in peaceful way!
I hope you understand what i wanted to write here and sorry if i made some mistake in the post!

Old August 18th, 2022 #67
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
https://youtu.be/6hyOMGK9uck

https://youtu.be/RXrHBCXqs-g

Vuk Borilovic killed 11 people and 6 wounded, between victims was his uncle and family related to Borilovic. It just passed three days of mourning (sadness) in Montenegro!
The killer was Djukanovic's man, enough said.....

Quote:
I opened this thread because i consider nationality less, much less important than ethnicity!
You opened this thread to provoke Serbians.

Quote:
Montenegro on the other hand never occupied Serbian territory
Montenegro never occupied Serbian territory simply because Montenegro was and still is a Serbian territory, more precisely a Serbian region, just like Kosovo.

People of Wessex are not "Wessexians" nor are people of Avon "Avonians", they are all English. In the same manner People of Kosovo are not "Kosovars" nor are people of Montenegro "Montenegrins", they are Serbians.

Quote:
People came down from Montenegro mountains to help Serbs in combat against Ottomans to turn back freedom!
Serbs came down from the mountains of Montenegro to help other Serbs in a fight against Ottoman Turks. You are purposefully falsifying history.

Quote:
Back than that territory called Montenegro by Serbian side, what is the problem if we call it today in the same way as in the past???
It was actually called "Crna Gora" (a clear Serbian name) just like it is called today. "Montenegro" as a name is a modern communist fabrication without any historical background and with some Spanish words which makes no sense, typical of the communists who create false nations and ethnicity out of nothing - Ukraine is a "bright" example of such communist efforts.....

Quote:
Serbia didn't have own statehood, freedom what Montenegro had due people from Montenegro always had master or in Montenegro case Bishop which was master of all Montenegro and Montenegrins who never killed or cached by muslims! Main difference is that our people never has occupied and we was free people on this soil!
Some parts of Serbia in those times were under Ottoman occupation, other parts were not. Serbian region Crna Gora (Montenegro) was not occupied simply because of the terrain and that's the only reason, the Ottoman Turks could not occupy those mountains. That's why many Serbs fled to those Mountains and lived free durring the Ottoman menace.

Quote:
This cause frustration between one part of old Serbian population because they feel less valid due they was under Ottomans!
Totally made up bullshit.

Quote:
more than half of people of Montenegro are consider them self Serbs
70% of present day Crna Gora ("Montenegro") are ethnic Serbs, the rest are Albanians and there are also some Croats and mongrels.

Old August 18th, 2022 #68
Tiwaz

Моја поента, пошто те занима је да волим Србе, волим Србију иако је ојађена, као и Црна Гора и по националности сам Црногорац, а по народности Славен или...или, како бијеше, Србин термин који се подразумјевао као Славен!
А оне које провоцирам, да, провоцирам оне које волим ;-) нема везе са националношћу ни било каквом припадношћу!

Old August 19th, 2022 #69
Serbian

Quote:
Моја поента, пошто те занима је да волим Србе, волим Србију иако је ојађена, као и Црна Гора и по националности сам Црногорац
Jel su ljudi iz Bavarske Bavarci ne Nemci?

'Crnogorac' nije nacionalnost

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 19th, 2022 #70
Tiwaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian View Post
jel su ljudi iz bavarske bavarci ne nemci?

'crnogorac' nije nacionalnost
Баварци, они су и Баварци и Германи! Баварац је групација људи из Баварска области, нижа одредница, док је Герман народност.
Боље да буде тако јер, ако свако негира сваког, никада неће бити како ваља!
Рецимо Пруси вазда нагласе да су Пруси, а онда наравно и Германи! Тако испада да је Немачка више по свом етничком и државном уређењу као Југославија. Постоји неколико етничких групација, нација и области. Можда ја другачије схватам значење ријечи - нација. Породица, племе, нација, народ, раса!

Last edited by Tiwaz; August 19th, 2022 at 03:06 PM.

Old August 20th, 2022 #71
Dominus

Nije to problem što "drugačije shvataš" nego što nemaš pojma šta pričaš.

Last edited by Dominus; August 23rd, 2022 at 07:03 PM.

Old September 2nd, 2022 #72
Tiwaz

Default Марко Миљанов Поповић

Old September 13th, 2022 #73
Tiwaz

Thread