Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Science & Technology
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Should cloning and other techniques of genetic engineering be used to ensure survival
Yes without a doubt. 8 53.33%
No it is wrong.[Please state why]. 6 40.00%
Not sure[Please state your uncertainties]. 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 25th, 2005 #1
Aryan Lord

Default Cloning of the Aryan Race?

Should cloning and other methods of genetic engineering be used as a means to not only save our race but to produce the Aryan superman?
What do people think?

Old March 25th, 2005 #2
Firestone

I actually agree that science can find ways to ensure that the Aryan race survives in a future world of miscegenated mixed raced hell. Science always looks for the strongest, healthiest and attractive stock.

If science can find means to save endangered species of animals and plants by cloning them, then they can for humans too.

Old March 25th, 2005 #3
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestone
I actually agree that science can find ways to ensure that the Aryan race survives in a future world of miscegenated mixed raced hell. Science always looks for the strongest, healthiest and attractive stock.

If science can find means to save endangered species of animals and plants by cloning them, then they can for humans too.
I agree.I see no reason why Aryan man should not take advantage of Aryan science.Finally it is our chance like Prometheus to snatch fire from the gods,to be gods.This is the destiny of Aryan man.

Old March 25th, 2005 #4
Old White Goat

Seriously, what the hell is an 'Aryan Superman'?

And just what would he be useful for?

Personally, Id rather have an aryan superwoman, double D's with a 21 inch waist, round hips and an ass that wont quit.

Old March 25th, 2005 #5
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old White Goat
Seriously, what the hell is an 'Aryan Superman'?

And just what would he be useful for?

Personally, Id rather have an aryan superwoman, double D's with a 21 inch waist, round hips and an ass that wont quit.

Well combine the body of Arnold Schwarzenegger and the brain of Julius Evola and you have an Aryan superman.Imagine a whole nation of them!

Old March 25th, 2005 #6
Pixi
resident psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
Should cloning and other methods of genetic engineering be used as a means to not only save our race but to produce the Aryan superman?
What do people think?
I think it should be used not only to produce the best Aryan men, but also to produce the best Aryan women.

It only makes sense to want to amplify the attributes of the best of the best of our race. I don't know if there is any such thing as a "superman", per se, but I certainly don't see anything wrong with wanting to replicate the best qualities our race has to offer.

Old March 25th, 2005 #7
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi
I think it should be used not only to produce the best Aryan men, but also to produce the best Aryan women.

It only makes sense to want to amplify the attributes of the best of the best of our race. I don't know if there is any such thing as a "superman", per se, but I certainly don't see anything wrong with wanting to replicate the best qualities our race has to offer.
I agree. As a good radical "feminist" I was using superman in a non-gender specific way.

Old March 25th, 2005 #8
Old White Goat

Quote:
Well combine the body of Arnold Schwarzenegger and the brain of Julius Evola and you have an Aryan superman.Imagine a whole nation of them!

Yeah, imagine it.

Society would grind to a halt while these 'Supermen' spend 16 hours a day at the gym shooting up steroids with their heads buried in books between power sets.

*Shakes Fist Toward the Heavens*

Oh lord why have you deprived us like this!

Old March 25th, 2005 #9
zodiac17603

Default Don't Screw With Mother Nature

I look at it this way ... Don't screw with Mother nature.
The best way to make a race of super Aryan's is to use selective breeding.
Cloning will never do ... It must be done, one on one ... The way the Big Guy Upstairs ment it to be!!!

Old March 26th, 2005 #10
Subrosa
Banned

Default Dork!

Quote:
What do people think?
Why don't you just fuck something and clone yourself that way kid? This ain't some Nintendo game fool!

Old March 26th, 2005 #11
Subrosa
Banned

Default We won't need women in an Aryan Tard society

Quote:

But why would we want to clone Women Pixley? They are too much trouble!

Old March 26th, 2005 #12
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old White Goat
Yeah, imagine it.

Society would grind to a halt while these 'Supermen' spend 16 hours a day at the gym shooting up steroids with their heads buried in books between power sets.

*Shakes Fist Toward the Heavens*

Oh lord why have you deprived us like this!
But Goatlord these supermen would not have to work as such,merely keep themselves at the peak of physical fitness and impart wisdom to us.When I was saying a "whole nation of them" perhaps that was said a little tongue in cheek but they would be the leaders,the unelected leaders of the Aryan Volk.
With an army of them they could be used to keep the racially unfit and the others in check.

Old March 26th, 2005 #13
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodiac17603
I look at it this way ... Don't screw with Mother nature.
The best way to make a race of super Aryan's is to use selective breeding.
Cloning will never do ... It must be done, one on one ... The way the Big Guy Upstairs ment it to be!!!
Ah but Zodiac[interesting name] some of us don`t believe in a "Big Guy Upstairs".
If we were to completely resort to living in a natural state then you and I would not be posting on the Internet!
Cloning is the quickest and the surest way of breeding supermen.Bearing in mind that our race is at the 12th hour:this could be our "salvation".

Old March 26th, 2005 #14
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa
One thing is for sure cloning would eliminate the possibly of retarded people like you being born.Please,please never breed[or clone yourself].

Old March 26th, 2005 #15
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Why don't you just fuck something and clone yourself that way kid? This ain't some Nintendo game fool!
You still haven`t answered my question on why you chose to name yourself after a Jewish female communist.

Old March 26th, 2005 #16
Whirlwind

I think storing some good genetic material for possible future use makes good sense. Can the medical community, as it stands, be trusted to carry out this momentuos task? Unlikely. Don't have to have a very good imagination to grasp all the ways that could be manipulated.
The old-fashioned way just needs to be glamourized a bit. People take more care choosing mates for their purebred pets than they do with the choice of a mate for themselves. Just look at the choices the monomedia presents our children. We must counter that with something. I suggest teaching taking more pride in your pick for a mate. Racial awareness makes that task simpler. So first we must teach them they have a valuable gift that needs consideration.

Old March 26th, 2005 #17
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlwind
I think storing some good genetic material for possible future use makes good sense. Can the medical community, as it stands, be trusted to carry out this momentuos task? Unlikely. Don't have to have a very good imagination to grasp all the ways that could be manipulated.
The old-fashioned way just needs to be glamourized a bit. People take more care choosing mates for their purebred pets than they do with the choice of a mate for themselves. Just look at the choices the monomedia presents our children. We must counter that with something. I suggest teaching taking more pride in your pick for a mate. Racial awareness makes that task simpler. So first we must teach them they have a valuable gift that needs consideration.
But unfortunately time and circumstances are against us.Cloning represents a way to beat the clock and to ensure that the very best Aryan stock is reproduced and not only reproduced but enhanced.I am interested in not just reproducing Aryans but SUPERMEN.This is the next stage of Aryan evolution.

Old March 26th, 2005 #18
Whirlwind

I agree about the time constraint. And I understand the notion that our group destiny is the stars. What you seek now costs a prohibitive amount. Can't even raise funds/souls for a decent insurrection. What scientists would you approach with this project?
I think a concentration, and recombinations resultant from it, would accomplish the goal in a more natural fashion. At least till we have dedicated scientists among our ranks.

Old March 26th, 2005 #19
Pixi
resident psycho

Quote:
Trouble we may be, indeed. However, I don't think that all the men are going to want to live celibate lives, and if you don't have women around, your only choices would be other men, or farm animals. Not a very pleasant thought.

Old March 26th, 2005 #20
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Trouble we may be, indeed. However, I don't think that all the men are going to want to live celibate lives, and if you don't have women around, your only choices would be other men, or farm animals. Not a very pleasant thought.
For Subrosa Luxemburg any body will appear to do.

Thread