Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 20th, 2007 #41
Alex Linder
Administrator

Less text is more in a flyer. At most give Duke one clause ... ie, the same media that devotes a year to harassing innocent White men at duke won't spare a paragraph for niggers who commited the most vicious murders in memory.

Old March 20th, 2007 #42
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe101 View Post
Someone who possesses LEADERSHIP, PROFESSIONALISM, and MATURITY had better take control of this thing right NOW, because things are heading South in a hurry!

Alex, where are you?

3 Things need to happen right away:

#1 Keep your fucking mouths SHUT!

#2 Do NOT engage the Media at all at this point!

#3 Stay FOCUSED on what this is all about!

If someone steps forward (like OTTPTT did regarding flyers) then give him ideas and support. Alex has already stated that he wants to do something regarding the Channon Christian Memorial demonstration. Put your trust in him to come up with something intelligent and professional! In the meantime, calm the fuck down and be PATIENT!

The media is NOT monitoring this thread, they were INVITED here, and that is the dumbest fucking thing that anyone could have done(it wasn't you, OTPTT). Why invite the enemy into our planning and strategy sessions?? Why invite the enemy to come "check us out" when NOTHING has been decided yet??? Why allow the enemy to counter-plan our efforts so they can marginalize them???

Someone needs to get ahold of this thing before we are allowed to do what we do best, and that's FUCK IT UP before it even gets off the ground!!!
I can partly agree with this.

It might be a good idea to put the rally info under lock and key for now. If possible make this area of the forum protected by password but provide access to known and dedicated ACTIVISTS. These activists are the ones who are actually contributing ideas, material and tech support anyways.

As much as I wish I had the computer skills to make some of the needed graphics, had any other skills that could be useful, or even lived close enough to attend, I don’t think I have much to offer in way of assistance for planning. When the time comes I should be able to pony up a sheckle or two for expenses

Old March 20th, 2007 #43
Kievsky

Since that's Kentucky, the word "Integration" is an emotionally charged word. So a slogan should include a reference to that recent battle.

INTEGRATION IS MURDER

Simple as that. Not "murder of Whites," just "integration is murder" in bold caps huge font. No exclamation point either, just a declarative.

Thread