VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 20th, 2018 #1
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Default How the Men of the WWII Generation were Turned into Women

Here's a gem that I found on the FIghtWhiteGenocide website.
Quote:
The entire theory of basic training in WWII was to make the recruits into the submissive females and the sergeants into the dominant males. When New York Jews in the 60’s screamed at the Weakest Generation, they instantly backed down. Just as they had done with their sergeants.

Old December 20th, 2018 #2
Ray Allan

Weakest, Wussiest and Worst Generation. Then they spawned the even more worthless Baby Boomers.

I will be glad when they are all six feet under. Then go spit on their graves.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 20th, 2018 #3
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Civil War generation was by far the worst.

Worthless White jew tool Northerns killing Idiot White jewsus worshiping Southerns only to end up freeing niggers so that future generations of Whites would be forced to support niggers that would rape and murder future generations of Whites.

Come to think of it, the WW1 is the worst.

Those pieces of shit went off to murder Germans (literally their cousins in many cases) as ordered by the jew bankers then returned to America and birthed and raised the WW2 generation so they could finish the destruction of Germany.

Without the WW1 generation turning against their cousins on jew orders, WW2 would never have occurred, and the jews never would have come to America and created boomer shits.

Last edited by Amerikaner; December 22nd, 2018 at 10:38 AM.

Old December 20th, 2018 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

it's christianity. that's the problem. it has to be gotten rid of. you can teach people that love is all without turning them weak

Old December 20th, 2018 #5
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikaner View Post
Civil War generation was by far the worst.

Worthless White jew tool Northerns killing Idiot White jewsus worshiping Southerns only to end up freeing niggers so that future generations of Whites would be forced to support niggers that would rape and murder future generations of Whites.
The Civil War was about states' rights, not slavery. The vast majority of southerners did not own slaves.

Jews push the slavery theory.

Old December 20th, 2018 #6
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Weakest, Wussiest and Worst Generation. Then they spawned the even more worthless Baby Boomers.

I can understand your being anti-military, Ray (your sig says it all), but don't you think you're being unduly harsh on active duty personnel and veterans?...veterans such as yours truly?

Old December 20th, 2018 #7
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
I can understand your being anti-military, Ray (your sig says it all), but don't you think you're being unduly harsh on active duty personnel and veterans?...veterans such as yours truly?
I think Ray was a Navy deck ape (sailor) Hoaxer, that pretty much explains his rotten tude regarding the military hahahaha.

Ray is also a boomer, I guess you can describe him as a self hater somewhat ...

Last edited by T.Garrett; December 20th, 2018 at 02:03 PM.

Old December 20th, 2018 #8
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I think Ray was a deck ape (sailor) Hoaxer, that pretty much explains his tude regarding the military, eh hahahaha.
The thought never entered my mind that he may be a vet; what, with his sig and all. But further reflection leads me to believe that it does make sense after all...

I was all of 19 when I enlisted in the Army in the mid-'70s, and was all gung-ho about it too; thought I'd just knock off a couple dozen commies or so in my spare time and come home and pick up where I left off. But, and this is a BIG but, I wasn't at all jew-wise back then; I was yet one more lemming added to the jew's already overloaded ship of fools; one naïve enough to believe what I read in jew-owned papers and what I saw on jew-owned televitz.

When I did eventually awaken to just how the jew uses its attack dog, the US military, to fuel his insatiable greed at the expense of young American lives being lost in the ME, I became enraged and at the same time remorseful. I was sorry that for three years of my life (prime years too!) I was a goy-toy; a pawn in the hands of the jew to be used in any way he desired. That said, I consider myself lucky that I never saw combat in the ME, or any other region in the world where the jew decides, on a whim, to have his American pit bull lurch for a throat or two.

p.s. Love your new av, bro!

Old December 20th, 2018 #9
Ray Allan

That's correct, I was in the Never Again Volunteer Yourself in the 80s, and like Matthaus Hetzenauer's army career, fortunate enough not to see any combat. But it was still a big huge dumb mistake on my part, being young and stupid and letting my father and WWjew vet grandfather con me into it. And I'm also a boomer, born at the very end of it in the 60s. I don't hate myself, but do carry a fair amount of shame and disgust for most other members of my generation, which was a direct result of over-indulgence and outright stupidity of their feminized Worst Generation parents. You guys here about the same age as me are an exception, of course. Again, ultimately we should blame the jew and christ-insanity for a lot of this mess we're in, but there comes a point where our people with any kind of brains at all should see what's happening, and I just don't see that. So in the regard of ensuring White survival, most of my generation and the WWjew one have been complete and utter failures.

Quote:
No, I don't think I am, being there has not been a military draft since 1973 when the Vietnam war ended. White men today in 2018 have no excuse to be jew-whores and volunteer to fuck up their own lives and the lives of people in other countries--countries that never attacked us. With the advent of the internet and information available, there really is no excuse.

Old December 20th, 2018 #10
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
The Civil War was about states' rights, not slavery. The vast majority of southerners did not own slaves.

Jews push the slavery theory.

Correct.

The parody only said "... only to end up freeing niggers ...".

Old December 20th, 2018 #11
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Come to think of it, the Revolutionary War generation was the worst. They murdered our White brothers and set us on the path to democracy which would go on to allow niggers and women to vote and eventually result in the boomer shits. Boomer's who would go onto use democracy to vote for a nigger president. The outcome should have been obvious from the start to the founding fathers. As obvious as what the result will be as a tasty slice of American apple pie after it has entered the digestive track. There is only one outcome, boomers!

Old December 21st, 2018 #12
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
That's correct, I was in the Never Again Volunteer Yourself in the 80s, and like Matthaus Hetzenauer's army career, fortunate enough not to see any combat. But it was still a big huge dumb mistake on my part, being young and stupid and letting my father and WWjew vet grandfather con me into it. And I'm also a boomer, born at the very end of it in the 60s. I don't hate myself, but do carry a fair amount of shame and disgust for most other members of my generation, which was a direct result of over-indulgence and outright stupidity of their feminized Worst Generation parents. You guys here about the same age as me are an exception, of course. Again, ultimately we should blame the jew and christ-insanity for a lot of this mess we're in, but there comes a point where our people with any kind of brains at all should see what's happening, and I just don't see that. So in the regard of ensuring White survival, most of my generation and the WWjew one have been complete and utter failures.

No, I don't think I am, being there has not been a military draft since 1973 when the Vietnam war ended. White men today in 2018 have no excuse to be jew-whores and volunteer to fuck up their own lives and the lives of people in other countries--countries that never attacked us. With the advent of the internet and information available, there really is no excuse.
Remember that people of our generation were brainwashed by the jew and his minions from the time they were born (and will be still till they're six feet under). And then ask yourself just how much more so is the case today regarding younger folks, with the jew's power and influence in the West having increased two-, threefold between generations.

Sure, the advent of the internet is a potential boon to those determined to seek the truth regarding the jew and his machinations, but take into account the latter's frenzied determination to counteract, to ridicule, with their propaganda and lies, all attempts by race-conscious White people to seek and disperse the truths they've uncovered in their efforts. Just google the validity of the Holocaust fable, for example, and see what you come up with. Ninety-nine percent of it will be from the exterminationist's p.o.v. of course, which, so being, affirms it as absolute gospel to the lemming. Anything that contradicts the etched-in-granite, how-dare-you-question-the-word-of-God's-Precious-Darlings bullshit is verboten, and the fairytale versions swamps, by numbers alone, the output of the WN side of the story. And yes, some truth-seekers are indeed awakened to the jew's agenda via the internet and sites such as VNN, but with the latter's unrelenting determination to dominate and control any and all thought and inquiries pertaining to his rancid race, he has gained the upper hand in the debate, and there's no denying that.

The most infamous "Holocaust survivor" of them all, the late Elie Wiesel, stated, in so many words -- not long before his much-appreciated demise -- that now that jewry had almost complete control of the print and visual media, the primary focus of the jew in the 21st century should be to dominate the internet just as effectively, and to eliminate all websites that dare to question his authority.

More to say on the subject, but I've got to run; got other shit to do.

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; December 21st, 2018 at 01:10 PM.

Old December 21st, 2018 #13
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikaner View Post
As obvious as what the result will be as a tasty slice of American apple pie after it has entered the digestive track.
Say...wasn't that the precursor to cassettes?

p.s. I'd come up with a better sig if I were you. Viewers reading the enclosed thread, those that is, who suspect your level of intelligence is not quite up to par, will be confirmed in their suspicions if they should happen to click on that joke.

Old December 21st, 2018 #14
Crowe

I've made some comments about (((war))) veterans that are just as tough as Ray's. But, I make a distinction between those who served, and wised up, and those who served and demand people kiss their ass for serving. My rhetoric is directed at the later.

Any one of us at some point in time has been a sucker patriotard propaganda. Me, right after 9/11. I *almost* joined the Marines, and would have if I didn't get a very good job offer. My dad, a former Marine, looked at me and told me I'd be stupid if I didn't take that job offer.

Old December 22nd, 2018 #15
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I've made some comments about (((war))) veterans that are just as tough as Ray's. But, I make a distinction between those who served, and wised up, and those who served and demand people kiss their ass for serving. My rhetoric is directed at the later.

Any one of us at some point in time has been a sucker patriotard propaganda. Me, right after 9/11. I *almost* joined the Marines, and would have if I didn't get a very good job offer. My dad, a former Marine, looked at me and told me I'd be stupid if I didn't take that job offer.
Quite true, I have far more regard for the former green nigger who wised up after his (((service))) than the one who plays the entitlement princess and demands we kiss his ass. I'm aware my comments about this subject can be harsh at times, but my aim in doing so and in the #1 Green Nigger thread is to dissuade any young White man reading it from joining Uncle Shlomo's mercenary force and/or shame any former or active duty ZOGbot who hasn't yet figured out (((who))) he's actually fighting for.

Old December 22nd, 2018 #16
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

I wanted to go ROTC in college (and probably opt out with no penalties after 2 years) but my father absolutely forbade me. He was ROTC and served in Korea and told me very bluntly that he had seen kids my age come home in body bags, blind or missing limbs for some idiotic chink peninsula halfway around the world. He told me that once you sign that piece of paper that you are property to be disposed of for whatever reason by the government.

I thought he was over the top. His wisdom came clear when I read about weekend warriors in National Guard Units getting sent to Afghanistan and coming home in caskets.

Young and dumb is a basic human condition. The good news is that fewer white kids are being duped now due to the internet. Thanks, Al Gore, for your wonderful invention

Old December 22nd, 2018 #17
Joe from OH

Quote:

Pissing on their graves would be more appropriate.

The Worst Generation may ultimately be responsible for demise of the White World. Fucking Disgraces.

Old December 22nd, 2018 #18
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post

The Worst Generation may ultimately be responsible for demise of the White World. Fucking Disgraces.
I think the jews gave the 1950s to the Worst Generation as sort of a reward for defeating Hitler and lulling them to sleep before the hook-nosed demons resumed their cultural and racial destruction full-bore in the 60s. Sure the 50s weren't perfect--no era is--there was the Korean War, the Cold War, Brown v. Board of Education, but compared to the clusterfuck we live in today, it was close to utopia.

Old December 22nd, 2018 #19
Amerikaner
Deplorable

If the scope is widened to include non-Kwa, then worst generation would be the French Revolution generation. Low IQ Whites go full nigger "haitian revolution" style and turn on their superiors.

Old December 29th, 2018 #20
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post

Maybe I will do exactly that on September 1, 2039 and December 7, 2041 when the rest of the morons will probably be there in nigger, spic, crime and disease-infested, decaying Third World shitholes across Murca still lauding the "sacrifice" of the Worst Generation.

Thread