VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 13th, 2009 #1901
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

"the ignore situation remains as concerns discussion on this forum."

Translation:

"My being cornered by Gerdes, my being checkmated, leaves me no room to do / say anything what-so-ever. I'm like a goat that is in the death grip of a giant anaconda. Every time I try to move, Gerdes just turns the screws a little tighter. Nowhere to run, nowhere to turn and nowhere to hide, I just sit here praying that nobody I know tunes in to see my utter embarrassment that has resulted in my ill fated challenge to Gerdes to debate me. And what really hurts, is how effortless it was for him to take me over his knee and give me the spanking of my life. I'm like a retarded little child compared to Gerdes. Oh the utter shame."

So the dull one has quit, in shame, again, unable to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka or Sobibor that contains so mush as one single:

1 - Complete human body.

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

In fact, retardo can't even locate a single tooth out of an alleged 35 million.

NOT ONE!

What's wrong retardo, 65 years not enough time for you?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; March 19th, 2009 at 02:56 PM.

Old March 14th, 2009 #1902
Greg Gerdes

Here is my latest simple question for the simpletons:

Can you produce any proof what-so-ever that so much as one single ounce of human remains and/or one single bullet or shell casing has EVER been located / proven to exist under this particular symbolic, concrete anti-investigation barrier at Treblinka?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image002 (2).jpg
Views:	25
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	5689

YES or NO?

It's so simple, yet the dirty ones don't dare to answer it.

(And of course, we all know what the answer is. Isn't it fun to watch the rat-bastards squirm?)

To see just how easy cornering these filthy lying jewrats is, and to see what other simple questions that have izzy in such a tizzy, as well as the latest photo analysis of Treblinka, view this Power-Point presentatioin here:

http://www.solargeneral.com/history/...kaHolohoax.pdf

So what's the answer rabbi?

It's just a simple yes or no question.

What are you waiting for?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; March 16th, 2009 at 11:51 AM.

Old March 16th, 2009 #1903
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Default Gerdes aka tfsfcsupporter

Self-projecting coward and liar Gerdes continues repeating his beaten wish-list of physical exhibits (which has been addressed to the best of my current knowledge in post # 1710 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1710 regarding Sobibor and in post # 1825 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1825 regarding Treblinka) and his somewhat-less-than-convincing and increasingly boring "Black Knight" victory dance.

That won’t get him off ignore, of course. Only his posting a clear statement with this text:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

will get our discussion on this forum going again, as Gerdes well knows.

But then, as he has been showing over and over again over the past months, whimpering coward Gerdes doesn’t even have the small amount of courage required to post this simple statement.

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, Gerdes aka "tfsfcsupporter" continues running away from my questions, which with my post # 10919 under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/reply/111...l#reply-111364 now add up to 75.

Gerdes' chicken-shit behavior is nearly as pathetic as his having run away from our appointment at Sobibor on 15 October 2008 (see my post http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1525 ).

Greg Gerdes is all bluff and no action.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; March 16th, 2009 at 06:23 AM.

Old March 16th, 2009 #1904
Greg Gerdes

Here is my latest simple question for the simpletons:

Can you produce any proof what-so-ever that so much as one single ounce of human remains and/or one single bullet or shell casing has EVER been located / proven to exist under this particular symbolic, concrete anti-investigation barrier at Treblinka (Slide #7)?

Yes or no?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; March 16th, 2009 at 11:55 AM.

Old March 19th, 2009 #1905
Roberto Muehlenkamp

My last post on the RODOH thread http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/6756?page=8 , # 10926 under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/reply/111...l#reply-111578 , again makes clear who is the only one afraid of something here: it's Greg Gerdes, who is scared shitless of dozens of questions of mine he keeps running away from.

As he is scared shitless of posting the simple statement of his that he knows is required for me to continue talking to him on this forum:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it).".

But then, what else should one expect from stinking liar and whimpering coward Gerdes?

Old March 19th, 2009 #1906
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

"My being cornered by Gerdes, my being checkmated, leaves me no room to do / say anything what-so-ever. I'm like a goat that is in the death grip of a giant anaconda. Every time I try to move, Gerdes just turns the screws a little tighter. Nowhere to run, nowhere to turn and nowhere to hide, I just sit here praying that nobody I know tunes in to see my utter embarrassment that has resulted in my ill fated challenge to Gerdes to debate me. And what really hurts, is how effortless it was for him to take me over his knee and give me the spanking of my life. I'm like a retarded little child compared to Gerdes. Oh the utter shame."

So the dull one has quit, in shame, again, unable to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka or Sobibor that contains so mush as one single:

1 - Complete human body.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

And here is my latest simple question for the simpletons:

Can you produce any proof what-so-ever that so much as one single ounce of human remains and/or one single bullet or shell casing has EVER been located / proven to exist under this particular symbolic, concrete anti-investigation barrier at Treblinka (Slide #7)?

Yes or no?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; March 21st, 2009 at 03:48 PM.

Old March 21st, 2009 #1907
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Self-projecting coward and liar Gerdes continues repeating his beaten wish-list of physical exhibits (which has been addressed to the best of my current knowledge in post # 1710 regarding Sobibor and in post # 1825 regarding Treblinka) and his somewhat-less-than-convincing and increasingly boring "Black Knight" victory dance (the difference between Gerdes and Monty Python's "Black Knight" being that the former is a loony but not a coward whereas Gerdes is both).

That won’t get him off ignore, of course. Only his posting a clear statement with this text:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

But then, as he has been showing over and over again over the past months, whimpering coward Gerdes doesn’t even have the small amount of courage required to post this simple statement.

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, Gerdes aka "tfsfcsupporter" misrepresents my answers to his imbecilic "latest simple question" (also included in his last post on this VNN thread) and continues to run away from my questions which, with the "yes or no" questions in my post # 10927, now add up to 77. See my last post on the RODOH thread "Mr. Gerdes locates trash pits at Treblinka", # 10931 on page 10 , and continue enjoying the show as compulsive liar and spineless coward Gerdes shows the RODOH audience what scum it is that "Revisionism" appeals to.

Gerdes' chicken-shit behavior is nearly as pathetic as his having run away from our appointment at Sobibor on 15 October 2008 (see my post # 1525).

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; March 21st, 2009 at 08:34 AM.

Old March 21st, 2009 #1908
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

1 - Complete human body.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

Yes or no?

What are you afraid of?

Old April 1st, 2009 #1909
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Self-projecting coward and liar Gerdes continues repeating his beaten wish-list of physical exhibits (which has been addressed to the best of my current knowledge in post # 1710 regarding Sobibor and in post # 1825 regarding Treblinka) and his somewhat-less-than-convincing and increasingly boring "Black Knight" victory dance (the difference between Gerdes and Monty Python's "Black Knight" being that the former is a loony but not a coward whereas Gerdes is both).

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, Gerdes aka "tfsfcsupporter" continues to run away from my questions which, with the "yes or no" questions in my post # 10934, now add up to 80. See my last post on the RODOH thread "Mr. Gerdes locates trash pits at Treblinka", # 10948 on page 13 , and continue enjoying the show as compulsive liar and spineless coward Gerdes shows the RODOH audience what scum it is that "Revisionism" appeals to.

Gerdes' chicken-shit behavior is nearly as pathetic as his having run away from our appointment at Sobibor on 15 October 2008 (see my post # 1525).

Old April 1st, 2009 #1910
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

1 - Complete human body.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

Yes or no?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 2nd, 2009 at 01:49 PM.

Old April 2nd, 2009 #1911
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, Gerdes aka "tfsfcsupporter" continues to run away from my questions which, with the "yes or no" questions in my post # 10934, now add up to 80. See my last post on the RODOH thread "Mr. Gerdes locates trash pits at Treblinka", # 10951 on page 13 , and continue enjoying the show as compulsive liar and spineless coward Gerdes shows the RODOH audience what scum it is that "Revisionism" appeals to.

Old April 2nd, 2009 #1912
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

1 - Complete human body.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

Yes or no?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 3rd, 2009 at 02:45 PM.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #1913
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, Gerdes aka "tfsfcsupporter" continues to run away from my questions which, with the "yes or no" questions in my post # 10934, now add up to 80. See my last post on the RODOH thread "Mr. Gerdes locates trash pits at Treblinka", # 10952 on page 14 , and continue enjoying the show as compulsive liar and spineless coward Gerdes shows the RODOH audience what scum it is that "Revisionism" appeals to.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #1914
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

1 - Complete human body.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

Yes or no?

What are you afraid of?

Old April 5th, 2009 #1915
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, Gerdes aka "tfsfcsupporter" continues to run away from my questions which, with the "yes or no" questions in my post # 10934, now add up to 80. See my last post on the RODOH thread "Mr. Gerdes locates trash pits at Treblinka", # 10953 on page 15 , and continue enjoying the show as compulsive liar and spineless coward Gerdes shows the RODOH audience what scum it is that "Revisionism" appeals to.

Old April 5th, 2009 #1916
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

1 - Complete human body.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

Yes or no?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 7th, 2009 at 03:31 PM.

Old April 7th, 2009 #1917
T.F. Scheb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post

It, in fact, is you Mr. Muehlenkamp who is the bluffer with no action.
Mr. Gerdes has put the challenge to you, sir. You have totally failed to
provide one forensic proof.

Not One!

This is supposed to be the crime of the century. Or is it?

Mr. Gerdes invited you to help him solve this crime by using science and technology and he even offered you money. Where is your forensic proof?

Either put up or shut up. Frankly, I think you are a boon to the expanding revisionist movement. Your flaccid attempts are completly devoid of any substance.

Mr. Gerdes has beaten you to a pulp and all you can do is burble while spitting out your teeth. Your precious holocaust is shrinking

Old April 7th, 2009 #1918
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.F. Scheb View Post
It, in fact, is you Mr. Muehlenkamp who is the bluffer with no action.
Mr. Gerdes has put the challenge to you, sir. You have totally failed to
provide one forensic proof.

Not One!

This is supposed to be the crime of the century. Or is it?

Mr. Gerdes invited you to help him solve this crime by using science and technology and he even offered you money. Where is your forensic proof?

Either put up or shut up. Frankly, I think you are a boon to the expanding revisionist movement. Your flaccid attempts are completly devoid of any substance.

Mr. Gerdes has beaten you to a pulp and all you can do is burble while spitting out your teeth. Your precious holocaust is shrinking
Wow, compulsive liar and spineless coward Gerdes has pulled out his sock-puppet "T.F. Sheb" again, in a lame attempt to make his somewhat-less-than-convincing victory dances somewhat more convincing.

Let’s see if this bigmouthed sock-puppet can answer the following questions:

1. What is his definition of "forensic proof"?

2. What rules or standards of evidence that he can quote is his definition of "forensic proof" based on?

3. Why, according to what rules or standards of evidence, do the crime site investigation reports, photographs and maps quoted, shown or referred to in my posts # 1710 and # 1825 , among others, not qualify as whatever he means by "forensic proof"?

4. Why, according to what rules or standards of evidence he can quote, is whatever he means by "forensic proof" supposed to be the only proof that matters for proving a crime beyond a reasonable doubt, or something that cannot be done without in order to prove a crime beyond a reasonable doubt?

5. Who does he expect to be so dumb and gullible as to take an offer of money coming from a creature like Gerdes any more seriously than the furious and meaningless mouthfuls of manure spouted by Gerdes and his alter-ego and sock-puppet "T.F.Sheb"?

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, "T.F.Sheb" alias Greg Gerdes alias "tfsfcsupporter" continues to run away from my questions which, with the "yes or no" questions in my post # 10955 on page 16 , now add up to 85. I’m sure the RODOH audience continues enjoying the show as compulsive liar and spineless coward Gerdes shows them what scum it is that "Revisionism" appeals to.

Gerdes' chicken-shit behavior is nearly as pathetic as his having run away from our appointment at Sobibor on 15 October 2008 (see my post # 1525 ).

Greg Gerdes, alias "T.F.Sheb", alias "tfsfcsupporter", alias whatever else the fellow may feel like calling himself, is a big mouth with nothing behind it. All bluff, no action.

Old April 7th, 2009 #1919
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

1 - Complete human body.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

Yes or no?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 8th, 2009 at 10:43 AM.

Old April 7th, 2009 #1920
Greg Gerdes

Yeah T.F.S., roberta is all bluff and no action.

It's time for the retarded rabbi to put up or shut up.

It's time for retardo to send off her so-called "proof" to the "skeptics" society / mike shermer to have published in "skeptic" magazine.

But he-she is afraid to do it.

Why are you so afraid roberta?

What's wrong, just 1/10 of 1% too hard for you?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 7th, 2009 at 08:14 PM.

Thread