Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 4th, 2013 #21
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Nix what I said earlier, 19 has been the age of majority here for awhile now; it used to be 21 a long while back. When I turned 18, back in 1984, I could buy cigarettes and alcohol, but the age changed along about that time and my chums who were a year younger than me couldn't when they turned 18, although I still could; so I always was the one who had to go to the store for them.
Continual change to create confusion.

It's no wonder nobody knows what they're doing or are allowed to do any more.

Old January 5th, 2013 #22
andy

Bev stop indulging and flirting with paedophile akins,it brings the forum into disrepute,has he sent you an undraped photo of his flabby body yet ?
To return to the important point this is bitch goode who must be accessible by demonstrators against paedophillia.This goode bitch is definitely an apologist for nonces.I expected she started out like Bev normalising the behavior of akins types and then eventually going the whole hog and becoming an advocate for nonces and a place of comfort and endorsement for their disgusting akins like behavior.The Police should get cuffs on Goode and start working their way through her computers and research

http://www.timeshighereducation.co.u...orycode=408084

10 September 2009
Winchester academic finds no consensus on controversial study, writes Melanie Newman

An academic who studied paedophiles has described how she was castigated by hostile colleagues but encouraged by other academics who found her research "excitingly naughty".

Sarah Goode, senior lecturer in health and community studies at the University of Winchester, concludes that there is no clear consensus among academics on the harmfulness of adult sexual contact with children.

"What has been most fascinating to me has been, not the responses of paedophiles, but those of academics," said Dr Goode of her research, which spanned four years and resulted in a book, Understanding and Addressing Adult Sexual Attraction to Children, published this year by Routledge.

Social scientists tended to regard her studies with suspicion. "People refused to work with me and said things such as: 'You have no idea how naive you're being and the damage you could cause.'"

Colleagues also expressed "concerns" about the ethics of her research. She said that some of these doubts were "a covert expression of 'tabloidophobia' - a horror that the more aggressively anti-intellectual tabloid newspapers could come knocking and embarrass everyone".

A major national charity told Dr Goode that it could not be associated with her research because being seen exploring or trying to understand paedophiles would provoke the tabloids' ire and potentially reduce its funding.

The hostile academics tended to explain their stance from a child-protection perspective, focusing on the needs and experiences of the child. "They assumed there was a clear consensus on sexual harm and that no further insights were needed," Dr Goode said.

But in a second group of academics, she found no such consensus. "Within the arts and humanities in particular, there is a strong tradition of questioning and contesting such assumptions," she said.

Here the emphasis was on the experiences of the adult, using perspectives of sexual radicalism and challenging "heteronormative" premises.

"Within such a discourse, adult sexual contact with children is viewed as transgressive, playful and liberating," she added.

Dr Goode said she found this attitude "equally painful", but given that those whose primary motivation was children's wellbeing had turned away, she was forced to "throw myself on the goodwill of those who found such research excitingly naughty".

"One senior professor who was very helpful to me said: 'Don't you think Tom O'Carroll is a lovely man?'" she recalled.

Mr O'Carroll is the author of Paedophilia: The Radical Case (1980), which argues for adults' right to have sex with children.

"Two senior professors also commented (separately but in almost identical words) that women who breastfeed feel sexual, which is no different to being a paedophile," Dr Goode said.

"This is a widespread belief among the paedophile community. As a woman who has breastfed her children (unlike either of the professors), I know from direct experience what rubbish this is, but they naively continue to promulgate it because it serves the purpose of blurring distinctions and normalising the concept of adult sexual experience with children."

[email protected]

SCHOLARS' EXPERIENCES OF A TABOO SUBJECT

Kieran McCartan, senior lecturer in criminology and a sex-crime expert at the University of the West of England, said that academics in the fields of criminal psychology, criminology and related fields have been supportive of his research on paedophiles.

They tended to appreciate that paedophiles were not a homogeneous group, he added. "However, when I talked, formally and informally, to other colleagues, academic and non-academic, who were not involved in sexual abuse-orientated or criminology work, they could not understand why I would want to carry out research or try to understand paedophiles and society's reaction to them.

"They were often dismissive of paedophiles, seeing them as stereotypes, and offered harsh as well as unrealistic responses - much like the public."

In 2004, Richard Yuill, a doctoral student at the University of Glasgow, was accused of "playing into the hands" of paedophiles because his thesis described positive sexual experiences between children and adults. Glasgow decided not to publish it.

David Evans, social sciences lecturer in the same Glasgow department, whose research interests include all aspects of human sexuality, said that many aspects of his work "remain taboo in whole or part to social scientists".

"There are as many positive retrospective accounts by adults of their same-sex pre-'age of consent' sexual experiences as negative," he said. "It is encumbent upon sociologists to report on, analyse and seek to explain these accounts. However, the 'panic' responses within and outside the discipline largely silence and trivialise this work."

Richard Green, professor of psychiatry at Imperial College London, who has called for paedophilia to be removed from a list of mental disorders, told Times Higher Education: "In Sexual Science and the Law (1992), I wrote in a chapter on intergenerational sexuality that the experience for the younger person was not uniformly negative, based on a literature review.

"Bruce Rind et al reached a similar conclusion from a more sophisticated metaanalysis and all hell broke loose. Fortunately for me, no one read my book."

Chase them into the swamps

Old January 5th, 2013 #23
M.N. Dalvez

They need to be supported... with a sturdy hempen rope around the neck, looped around the nearest power pole.

I'm glad I have only boys; at least from an early age I could tell them, "If some dirty bastard tries to do anything like that, pick up the the nearest sharp object and let them have it in the stomach. Then get a taxi home if you can't reach your mother or me."

Old January 6th, 2013 #24
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Bev stop indulging and flirting with paedophile akins,it brings the forum into disrepute,has he sent you an undraped photo of his flabby body yet ?
To return to the important point this is bitch goode who must be accessible by demonstrators against paedophillia.This goode bitch is definitely an apologist for nonces.I expected she started out like Bev normalising the behavior of akins types and then eventually going the whole hog and becoming an advocate for nonces and a place of comfort and endorsement for their disgusting akins like behavior.The Police should get cuffs on Goode and start working their way through her computers and research
Are you mad? If he is a paedophile, as you claim, then why would he send nude photos of himself to someone who is clearly not a child? You've had some strange relationships if you think politely responding to someone is "flirting". Nowhere have I normalised his behaviour. In fact, he'd probably be one of the first to tell you I'm one of the main ones for continually e-slapping him for his comments so how the hell am I normalising it?

I agree this woman warrants further attention from the powers that be but not at the expense of clamping down on the asian grooming gangs that everyone seems to have forgotten about in the haste to find white paedophiles. I'd rather see them concentrate on paedophiles full stop, not worry about offending any of them or appearing to be racist.

Old January 6th, 2013 #25
andy

Here we have the disgusting lesbian beneficiary of nepotism Victoria Coren coming to the efence of deviant Davidson.Like Bev's normalisation of akins sexual fantasy's in regard to teenage girls

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...standup-comedy

Old January 6th, 2013 #26
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Are you mad? If he is a paedophile, as you claim, then why would he send nude photos of himself to someone who is clearly not a child? You've had some strange relationships if you think politely responding to someone is "flirting". Nowhere have I normalised his behaviour. In fact, he'd probably be one of the first to tell you I'm one of the main ones for continually e-slapping him for his comments so how the hell am I normalising it?

It is my contention that akins entire legend is bogus.That his debate with you and other women is laced with a "prove me wrong" agenda that you and other women have lapped up.He is a disgusting fat blimp fantasist self evidently bogus yet indulged by yourself and others to the detriment of the forum.

Old January 6th, 2013 #27
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
It is my contention that akins entire legend is bogus.That his debate with you and other women is laced with a "prove me wrong" agenda that you and other women have lapped up.He is a disgusting fat blimp fantasist self evidently bogus yet indulged by yourself and others to the detriment of the forum.
You should check out his new thread in General. He nearly got nicked yesterday for ABH with a Coke can on a receptionist who wouldn't let him get more happy pills.

Old January 6th, 2013 #28
andy

Quote:
You should check out his new thread in General. He nearly got nicked yesterday for ABH with a Coke can on a receptionist who wouldn't let him get more happy pills.
Even that contribution looks bogus the thread itself is designed to draw out admissions from posters in regard to medication (You will have noted reo's obsession and reference to med's) use.When this akins blighter turned up Linder should have done a Rockwell and alerted the FBI.

Old January 6th, 2013 #29
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
I agree. andy, you have to check it out it's hilarious!

Old January 6th, 2013 #30
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Even that contribution looks bogus the thread itself is designed to draw out admissions from posters in regard to medication (You will have noted reo's obsession and reference to med's) use.When this akins blighter turned up Linder should have done a Rockwell and alerted the FBI.
I dunno - you might be right with the fishing but I've always pictured him as an unhappy person with strange habits and preferences who is seeking reassurance that there are others like him.

Old January 6th, 2013 #31
andy

Quote:
I dunno - you might be right with the fishing but I've always pictured him as an unhappy person with strange habits and preferences who is seeking reassurance that there are others like him.
Exactly that conform to the enemies stereotypical indentikit loser white nationalist exactly like antifaowens with his identikit loser nazi.Have you notice what these "bogus" blighters have in common ? Their stated political views and political commentary are incompatible with their posted personal outlooks and positions of truth.This is why reo,owens,akins et al are so obviously bogus

Old January 7th, 2013 #32
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

Legitimization of pedophilia must be about the last thing liberals can get otherwise sane people to support - after homosexuality, and soon polygamy and bestiality.

Old January 7th, 2013 #33
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
I tend to think of myself more as being representative of men's attitudes in their natural, unaltered, state of pure, essential, masculine perspective; which naturally goes against the grain and the agenda of the anti-male, anti-White, liberal, feminist establishment.

Old January 7th, 2013 #34
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I tend to think of myself more as being representative of men's attitudes in their natural, unaltered, state of pure, essential, masculine perspective; which naturally goes against the grain and the agenda of the anti-male, anti-White, liberal, feminist establishment.
So if I were to set up a men only, anonymous poll asking if posters would choose a 14 year old over a 19 year old, they'd all agree with you, would they?

It's not anti-male, anti-white or anti-liberal OR feminist to want to protect children from the attentions of lecherous adults.

Old January 7th, 2013 #35
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
So if I were to set up a men only, anonymous poll asking if posters would choose a 14 year old over a 19 year old, they'd all agree with you, would they?.
When have I ever advocated anything like that?

While 14 is the age of consent in some countries; I've never suggested breaking the law in countries where it isn't.

What people say in response to a poll also is not necessarily a reflection of their true desires. People are often dishonest with themselves where they fear society might take a dim view of their natural inclinations.

In order to accurately access what men's true preferences actually are, it would be necessary to use scientific equipment to monitor physical responses to seeing images of different females at different ages so that it could be ascertained exactly what age of females men find the most attractive and stimulating.

I think that would be a very revealing experiment.

Old January 7th, 2013 #36
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Why does it not surprise me that Akins would be on a pedophile thread.

Old January 7th, 2013 #37
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Here's a good example for your poll, Bev.

Ask the men here on VNN which of these two females they would prefer to have in their bed, the one on the right, or the one on the left?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lc...aw8oo1_500.jpg

Old January 7th, 2013 #38
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
When have I ever advocated anything like that?

While 14 is the age of consent in some countries; I've never suggested breaking the law in countries where it isn't.

What people say in response to a poll also is not necessarily a reflection of their true desires. People are often dishonest with themselves where they fear society might take a dim view of their natural inclinations.

In order to accurately access what men's true preferences actually are, it would be necessary to use scientific equipment to monitor physical responses to seeing images of different females at different ages so that it could be ascertained exactly what age of females men find the most attractive and stimulating.

I think that would be a very revealing experiment.
You haven't specifically advocated it but there was the "nice pull, Jeremy" comment, the posting of the pre-teens in the shower and all the other little odds and ends you've said.

I suggested an anonymous poll so that people could feel free to vote in accordance with their true feelings, not for fear of what others might say.

Old January 7th, 2013 #39
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Here's a good example for your poll, Bev.

Ask the men here on VNN which of these two females they would prefer to have in their bed, the one on the right, or the one on the left?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lc...aw8oo1_500.jpg
They're both over 16 so that defeats the object.

Old January 7th, 2013 #40
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Why does it not surprise me that Akins would be on a pedophile thread.
"Speak of the Devil and he shall appear...."

Tags
britian, paedophile, paedophiles, progress

Thread