Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > Africa
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 27th, 2023 #1
A.wyattmann

Default Black Supremacist niggers from the New Black Panther Party Talking About Killing Whites In The Future!

My personal thoughts on this video:
This video was uploaded on YouTube two years ago but that isn't going to stop me from sharing what I personally feel about those stupid liver lipped baboons. These no-good niggers are trying to promote white genocide against innocent white people. While the New Black Panther Party was chanting about endangering the lives of innocent white people, where was the patriotic white people when you needed them the most. I am sick and tired of white people acting like cowards while allowing those Black Panther march down the streets chanting about black on white crime. White people should off been there that day and blow those stupid monkeys back to Africa where they came from. Why should any white person stand for those Black Panthers when we should send them in boxes back to Africa. These black supremacists want to kill all the white people in America so that they can steal what white people created. They want to turn America into Africa so that they can promote the kind of activity niggers in Africa are promoting against white people. I don't know why anyone should stand for this madness when all white people should work together and promote the war against the New Black Panther Party and push those niggers back to Africa. Wake up white America, prevent this black on white genocide from happening and stand up against these black panthers and all these other black supremacists. Deport these chimps back where they came from!

Last edited by A.wyattmann; December 28th, 2023 at 01:26 AM. Reason: I needed to add more information to get more attention to alert fellow white people on this forum.

Tags
anti white, black panthers, nigger army

Thread