Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > Africa
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 24th, 2015 #201
Alex Linder
Administrator

Trying to understand the behaviour of white farmers in SA in the face of being ethnically cleansed

By Mike Smith

24th of April 2015

Near Nancefield hostel in Soweto, Venda speaker Florence Mukwevho fell victim to xenophobia.

She told the media that her Zulu assailants shouted, “We do not want Venda, Shangaan, Sotho and Tswana people”.

Ethnic cleansing to follow xenophobia

Seems like after they drove out all the foreigners, the New Defecane started in SA.

Just like 200 years ago the Zulus are again at war with the other tribes of South Africa, scattering them all over the show.

It is only a matter of time before they will come for the whites.

“This land was stolen from the blacks by the whites” - Collen Sedibe, EFF provincial chairman Mpumalanga.

EFF: We are taking what belongs to us

On Wednesday at the Palmiet Valley Estate, Julias Malema told Western Cape farmers that “white people wouldn’t be driven into the sea", but warned that if they don’t give their workers some land, they will turn against them.

“We will never kill you for disagreeing with us” Malema said.

Workers will turn against you, Malema warns farmers

"White men were duty bound to offer their services to boost transformation initiatives", Malema said. "Those who did not want to contribute to transforming the sector were free to pack up and leave."

“Feel free to leave, but you would miss out. You will miss us. We won’t miss you”, Malema said.

At the same time, Malema used the platform to canvass support from Afrikaners for the EFF, even asking farmers to whip out their chequebooks.

The audacity!!

Malema’s address was well-received by farmers, who said they appreciated his frank approach to important issues, including those on land.

Many clamoured to have photographs taken with Malema.

Malema tackles land issue

Somebody needs to explain this behavior of South Africa’s white farmers to me, because I must be stupid.

There is currently horrendous black on black xenophobic chaos in the country. It can spill over to whites any moment. Blacks are openly talking about taking white people’s land by force. The leader of the most radical leftist party personally addresses the farmers with veiled threats of death if they don’t give their land to blacks and what do they do?

His address was well received by them and they clamoured to get pictures taken with him...WTF?

Am I in the wrong movie here or what?

They are like deer staring into the headlights of an oncoming truck!

http://mikesmithspoliticalcommentary...l#comment-form

Old April 24th, 2015 #202
Alex Linder
Administrator

Replies

Anonymous5:37 AM
Boere_Ninja

1. Know how to fire a weapon + have one with 1,000+ rounds.
2. Be prepared 3 months worth of basics.
3. Join/form a group
4. Train people in groups for free to network.
5. Plan the most ludicrous scenarios of what could happen.

Mike that would be a good article series. Planning for the most ludicrous, worst case scenarios we could face.

If we have 10 scenarios or more with how to avoid each one, well then that would get peoples minds working.

I really think we need to create groups within suburbs that are then linked to other groups in other suburbs

Example - Sandton area could have like 20-40 white groups of 20-30 members in each group. These groups are well trained and can fire weapons, if/when the shit happens these 20-40 groups with their 20-30 members then form one large group who then links up with another large group in another area.

So each area should have about 600+ members who have weapons, can use them and are trained.

600 members linked up with all other suburbs alone in the JHB area would result in a small army of 100,000-200,000

That is 3 times larger than the Boers who fought 1,000,000 trained soldiers and also larger than the SADF

Any white south African male who does NOT atleast know how to fire a weapon or can fight is actually a disgrace to his nation. It is his duty to his nation to be able to fire a weapon and fight for our survival in this hostile country.

Everyone who reads this blog, who visits it should be assisting people in learning to fire a weapon, joining/forming groups, preparing.

This is not some war game, this is survival.

You saw how fast this thing with Xenophobia blew up and how they transported people to foreign shops - it happened in less than 1 hour.

So we must be prepared and this is not warmongering or scaring people. We have history of former white countries, history of what communists have done and our present state of the country to only look and find amble proof of whats going on.

Prepare, prepare, prepare.

This is the land of lawlessness

http://mikesmithspoliticalcommentary...l#comment-form

Old April 24th, 2015 #203
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Background and context

10:30 onwards gives a very brief glimpse of the level of preparedness necessary for a war zone, it is simply not sustainable by individuals.
The best alternative is to create private security services, which has been done, with some 300 000 permanently employed actively, in companies created mostly by former white military and police.

The farmers understand what matters, control of food production.
They have so concentrated food production into their hands, they can terminate most of the population within 6 months by just not planting, and staying home, and sitting, doing nothing.
Emerging and subsistence farmers are black farmers.

The collapsing infrastructure and lack of technological know how will do far more than any boomstick:

Quote:
http://www.iol.co.za/business/news/f...5#.VTqe95M-6kw

Cape Town - Just 3 percent of South Africa’s farmers produce 95 percent of the country’s formal sector food, according to a World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) report.

If any of this farmland fell out of large-scale production, it could have serious consequences for the country’s food security. Although data was limited, it suggested the remaining 5 percent of locally produced food was produced by the country’s 220 000 emerging farmers and the 2 million subsistence farmers.

Quote:
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...aster-20141103

In more than half of the country, South Africans are using more water than what’s available. We are already using 98% of our available water supply, and 40% of our waste water treatment is in a “critical state”.

A staggering 37% of our clean, drinkable water is being lost through inefficient ways of using water such as leaking pipes, dripping taps – and that is what’s being reported, the figure could be much higher.

This was highlighted in the DWS’s annual report last year, when then-water minister Edna Molewa said she was concerned that an astounding 37% of our clean, drinkable water is being lost through leaking pipes, dripping taps and other inefficient ways of using water.

That’s a best case scenario, according to Claassen. “The 37% is just the ones that report it - at worst we are losing 50-60%,” he warns.
Defence consists primarily of living in a defensible location, near a deepwater harbour, along a mountainous coastline, with ample medical supplies and medical training, and self sustaining food and clean water supplies.

Malnutrition and dehydration are the primary weapons, not guns.
These lead to disease, infection and dysentry which cause the actual casualties

So far :

Quote:
http://www.santa.org.za/latent-tb.html
"It is estimated that about 80% of the population of South Africa is infected with TB bacteria, the vast majority of whom have latent TB rather than active TB disease. The highest prevalence of latent TB, estimated at 88% has been found among people in the age group 30-39 years old living in townships and informal settlements."

http://www.unaids.org/en/regionscoun...es/southafrica
HIV and AIDS estimates (2013)
Adults aged 15 to 49 prevalence rate 19.1% [18.1% - 19.9%]

http://www.sajei.co.za/index.php/SAJEI/article/view/73

Hepatitis B virus infection: the burden of disease in South Africa
MC Kew

Abstract

Hepatitis B virus infection, both acute and chronic, occurs commonly in the black population of South Africa, and chronic infection and its sequelae of cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma are major public health threats. Chronic hepatitis B virus infection is rare in the other population groups, with the exception of the very small Chinese community. Prevalences of chronic carriage of hepatitis B virus in South African blacks are 5-16% in rural males, 8-9% in urban males, 4-12% in rural females, and 2.7-4% in urban females. The overall male to female ratio is 2.6:1.0. There are now three to four million South African blacks who are chronically infected with this virus. In rural black populations chronic hepatitis B virus infection is acquired very early in life, predominantly as a result of horizontal transmission of the virus, and by the age of 5 years carrier rates approach those seen in adulthood. A further slight increase occurs at school-going age and a greater increase at the time of becoming sexually active. Urban black carrier rates are significantly lower and the infection is acquired later in life. The decreased urban viral carriage rates occur mainly in the first generation born in an urban environment. Hepatitis B virus accounts for about 60% of clinically evident acute viral hepatitis among blacks and about 10% of chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis. It is the cause of the majority of the many cases of hepatocellular carcinoma that occur in black South Africans. The tumour is more common in males and in rural-born than in urban-born blacks. The close association between chronic hepatitis B virus infection and hepatocellular carcinoma holds true in rural and urban patients and males and females. The association is age-related, being closer in younger patients. Genotypes A and D of hepatitis B virus predominate in South African isolates, with genotype A and its subtype Aa having aparticularly high hepatocarcinogenic potential.

Last edited by Hugh; April 24th, 2015 at 03:15 PM.

Old April 26th, 2015 #204
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
[COLOR="Blue"][whites are slaughtered as a 5% minority in SA, but have they woken up? nope.

...it doesn't take an IQ much higher than that of a watermelon to see how critical the situation is. When Im in the company of people that start talking about their 2yr, 5yr and 10yr goals, I just drop my head in disbelief, I mean wtf, people actually still believe in the promise of a brighter future in SA?...
It's not that much differtent, here in Germany. Supposedly, alleged victims of Satanic child abuse develop a 2nd personality to cope with excruciating pain (anal impalement, for example). I suppose, although I'm not a psychiatrist, similar safety valves are opened to those overwhelmed with imminent doom of which Hans Christian Andersen titled, "The emporer's new clothes" probably coincidently was published, with the exception that the audience truly believes the emporer is clothed.

Last edited by Samuel Toothgold; April 26th, 2015 at 03:08 PM.

Old May 3rd, 2015 #206
Alex Linder
Administrator

Old May 7th, 2015 #207
Alex Linder
Administrator

[stable property rights are necessary to development. where businesses can't know the regulatory future, they're not going to invest. too great a chance of having anything they produce stolen. that's what happens where blacks rule. blacks simply can't accept that whites are smarter and produce more, every outcome differential is proof of racism to that, and if they have the power, they will change the laws simply to take wealth from whites who earned it and give it to blacks who didn't. jews help them by writing the laws and coming up with the theories justifying the theft. oh, and they earlier helped them by helping them take power in the first place.]

BEE code change shocks industry
BY CAROL PATON, 07 MAY 2015

Why new BEE codes will pull the rug from under business

THE Department of Trade and Industry sprung a surprise on business, issuing an unexpected "clarification notice" on Tuesday that broad-based empowerment and employee share ownership schemes will no longer count as much as individual share ownership on the black economic empowerment (BEE) scorecard.

The notice astounded lawyers and verification agencies and will substantially alter the ratings of companies that have placed a portion of their ownership in the hands of employees or community organisations.

The notice also set out to clarify a range of issues relating to the new codes of good practice, which were due to come into effect on May 1, and explain their staggered implementation.

Of the 25 points on the new scorecard that can be earned for black ownership, broad-based and employee share ownership schemes can contribute only a maximum of three points. They cannot count towards the voting rights of black people or the economic interest they hold in the company, which are the other elements on the scorecard.

Under the previous score-card, broad-based and employee ownership schemes were used in the general calculation of black ownership, provided they were manifested in voting rights and reflected genuine economic interests, such as dividend payments and the ability to trade shares. The change was not canvassed with stakeholders or verification agencies.

Keith Levenstein, CEO of empowerment verification agency Econoserve said it would affect hundreds if not thousands of broad-based schemes.

"It is going to instantly drop these companies on the scorecard by as much as 20 points and imply they do not meet the element of ownership," he said.

Empowerdex described the news as a "big shocker" and Mazar’s managing partner Tony Balshaw called it "devastating".

"A significant number of nonlisted multinationals and large-and medium-sized enterprises have done empowerment deals based on employee or broad ownership schemes. The effect on them could be to drop at least three ratings levels of the eight," said Mr Balshaw.

Chief director of the Department of Trade and Industry Takalani Tambani said the idea behind the change was to ensure that ownership by black individuals was given greater priority by the business community.

"The message is government views the ownership as important to transform the economy. For us to effectively do that, we want to see black people participating meaningfully in the core of the economy. Even if they don't have the brains, skills or drive.

"Passive shareholding will not be able to transform this economy. Passive shareholders are not the real drivers of the business," he said.

Mr Tambani also downplayed the effect the new measure would have on the scorecards of businesses, saying it was not a major change from the way broad-based ownership was measured in the past.

But Mr Balshaw said it had never been the interpretation of law firms advising on multibillion-rand empowerment deals that broad-based ownership was not real ownership.

Mr Levenstein said many companies had used broad-based schemes and trusts as empowerment fronts as the schemes did not allow members to trade their shares or result in financial benefits. If black people were unable to realise economic benefits then such schemes should not qualify for ownership points, he said.

But in creating a blanket exclusion the department had "thrown the baby out with the bathwater", he said.

The problem is, if you give blacks full ownership of shares, with trading rights, they will have sold everything off in short order. Putting them right back in the same situation, as the money quickly spends away. Then you'll get another executive order. Trying to make blacks rich by theft from whites doesn't work, all experience has shown. It's like trying to fill a sieve by pouring water in it. Stealing from whites can make them poor, but it can't make blacks rich.

http://www.bdlive.co.za/business/tra...hocks-industry

Old May 7th, 2015 #208
Alex Linder
Administrator

Stop white genocide ‏@SAgenocide now

Farm Murders censored by News24comre-2015 farm-attack reports deleted fromNews24com Tags/Topics/Farm_Attacks pages

Old May 7th, 2015 #209
Alex Linder
Administrator

07 May 2015

More libtard Afrikaner traitors having a Vlok foot-washing moment

By Mike Smith

7th of May 2015

If there is something I really hate, then it is fanatical religious people trying to convert me.

Firstly they make the assumption that there is something wrong with me. That I am a bad person a sinful person, etc.

Then they try to convince me of it too...I need to be rescued. I am stupid for not believing what they believe. Can I not see that I am lost, I am damned? I will end up in hell. In order to be saved I should be just like them. They are the only righteous ones. The ones who know the answer. The ones who have seen the light. The illuminated...Insert chorus from Händel’s “Messiah” here...”Halleluja!”

Dr Jamie Glasov in his book “United in Hate: The Left's Romance with Tyranny and Terror” explains this behavior very well.

The fanatical religious people trying to convert you are truly sick people who need professional help. They suffer from inferiority complexes, guilt feelings and ultimately have death wishes. They see themselves as bad people, sinful beings not worthy of life. They need to die and be born again, but they want you to die with them and be born again as well. In fact they want to drag down the whole world…the whole world should die and be born again.

My best friend at school became such a converted “Happy Clappy”. Tried to convert me as well and being the open-minded person I was, I went along to his church. I could handle the singing and the clapping (I did not partake), but it was when one guy stood up and started speaking in tongues and fainting in the aisle and another standing up translating what the first one said, that my bullshit meter went into critical alarm level and I burst out laughing. I could not control myself.

Later he tried his best to convince me some more, but the more he spoke and the more serious he became the bigger the smile on my face grew. No amount of logic or reason from my side could convince him that his behavior and talk were irrational.

Instead, out of frustration, he called me a “demon possessed” son of Satan, damned and going to hell…the guy was about to burn me at the stake. Needless to say…the friendship didn’t last very long after that.

Understand. You cannot talk reason to unreasonable people. Fanatics of any kind are unreasonable people.

Such is usually the behaviour of self hating libtards or as Lenin called them, “Useful idiots”, as well.

Liberals are riddled with guilt feelings. They see themselves as bad people. They hate themselves so much that they want to kill themselves. They hate all people who look similar to them (whites), because they believe these people are just like them. That is why they hate their own race and want to destroy it. They constantly try to convert you to their ways, and if you refuse to believe as they do they call you a “racist”.

“Racist” to them is a word worse than “Demon possessed, Satan worshipper”. Someone once said that “racist” is what a liberal calls you when he actually wants to call you a “Kaffir”.

They want you to feel just as guilty as they do. You should suffer from white guilt over “white privilege” just like they do. You should confess, repent and be born again to their ways otherwise you are damned and will end up in hell.

...The more they jump up and down and perform, the bigger the smile on my face grows.

This is basically what happened when I read this liberal rubbish:

White Afrikaner: Repent or be damned

Two former Apartheid spies Nel Marais and Jo Davies were hypocritically pulling their intestines out in an article about Afrikaner guilt... full of altisonant, albeit rather meaningless, boring and overly inflated English grammar probably trying to show off their “intelligence” or shall I rather say, lack of it.

Dr Dan Roodt tried to talk reason to them

I won’t. They are lost. What’s the point? Two useless traitors.

These two hypocritical sycophants think that by belittling and degrading the Afrikaners they can suck up to their new bosses in the ANC and score lucrative government contracts for their now private companies.

They were once Apartheid spies. Civil servants in the pay of the very Afrikaners they now try to kick whilst they are down. They were upholding the system of Apartheid. They were the enemies of the ANC. Then it all changed. These treacherous scumbags together with their bosses Neil Barnard and Mike Louw hopped into bed with the Communist terrorist filth and brought the ANC to power, selling out their own Afrikaner blood.

They are dead to me. They have nailed their colours to the mast. They are Afrikaners no more. I view them as “Volksverraaiers”. Traitors of the worst kind.

Besides, I am not sure if they truly think their verbal vomit is going to let Afrikaners repent en masse. Maybe it would have worked ten years ago, but today Afrikaners are for the most part long past confessing and repenting. Every day I see how their backs are stiffening.

As for me personally…I am unrepentant about anything to do with Apartheid. In fact I am immensely proud of whatever small role I played in upholding it. It was not perfect, but it was the best and fairest political system this country has ever seen. I wish I could have done more. I regret being so politically ignorant in 1992 otherwise I would have joined Kommandant Willem Ratte and instead of occupying Fort Schanskop, occupied parliament in the Cape and put all those NP traitors up against a wall.

I just hope that I live long enough to see the day where these Commie foot washers and the likes of them will be hunted down like dogs, no matter where they are in the world and put out of their misery.

http://mikesmithspoliticalcommentary...rs-having.html

Old May 7th, 2015 #210
Hugh
Holorep survivor

http://irr.org.za/reports-and-public...-29-april-2015

The ANC govt's actions: What lies beneath – Heritage Foundation, 29 April 2015
Frans Cronje's address to the Heritage Foundation, Washington DC, United States of America, April 29 2015.

Frans Cronje says understanding the NDR is the key to understanding South African policy thinking.

The long march of the South African left: the ideological underpinnings of current government policy in South Africa

If you represent a large corporation in South Africa, or serve as a diplomatic representative of a leading Western government in my country, the past three to four years would have been difficult for you. You would have experienced a rising degree of official indifference – even hostility.

Policy in areas such as intellectual property rights and migration might have seemed almost calculated to undermine your interests in the country. European nations have had to make sense of the unilateral cancellation of their bilateral investment treaties with South Africa. The United States has faced South Africa’s very obstructive diplomacy over the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA).

When you look at some key socio-economic indicators, this behavior seems even more peculiar. South Africa had GDP growth of just 1.5% last year. This year will not be much better. Its debt levels are escalating. The fiscal deficit now precludes the government from implementing many of its social policies. Half of the country’s young people are jobless, and socio-political instability is escalating. South Africa is down in its trade relationships (facing a trade deficit) with every major economy and region of the world except for non-oil countries in Africa and, very significantly, the United States.

From a Western perspective, you might think the South African government would be doing all in its power to attract fixed investment and expertise to grow the economy. Considering the enormous benefit South Africa draws from AGOA, you would think the government would have launched a diplomatic effort to ensure the long-term future of that agreement. But South Africa is not doing these things.

Many diplomats and business people cannot understand this, as it does not accord with the image of South Africa as Mandela’s ‘rainbow nation’ – essentially, as a leading emerging market crafting its politics and economics on the model of a Western democracy. But that country really does not exist anymore – and there are doubts if it ever did. My role this afternoon is to try and help you understand what has gone wrong in South Africa and the implications for how its government makes policy.

A word on who I work for. I represent a leading, privately funded, South African think-tank - the IRR. We are one of very few market-friendly civil society organisations in Africa. Our track record over more than 80 years is without comparison both in terms of the rigor of our analysis and our unwavering support for political and economic freedom. We also emphasise the importance of South Africa establishing sound economic and diplomatic relations with Western nations.

So what is going on – why do those relations seem to be failing?

My point of departure is that the South African government - of today - is driven at its core not by the Constitution, nor by any of the formal economic policy blueprints it has adopted, but rather by the ideology of the National Democratic Revolution or the NDR. Understanding the NDR is the key to understanding South African policy thinking.
My senior colleague Dr Anthea Jeffery, one of South Africa’s top policy analysts, is the leading expert on the NDR and its implications.

Her argument is as follows:

The theory of the NDR has its origins in Lenin’s theory of imperialism, which claimed, in the early twentieth century, that Britain’s wealth was derived solely from exploiting the people in its colonies.

Adherents to the NDR see South Africa as ‘a colony of a special type’ in which foreign colonizers have become a permanent part of the population instead of going ‘home’.
In the late 1950s, much attention was given by the Soviet Union to the need for NDRs in former colonies that were newly independent. The aim was to move these new states away from market economies, bypass the capitalist stage of development as much as possible, and move steadily to socialism. At much the same time, the communist party in South Africa started to argue that wealth in South Africa had nothing to do with skills or technology but was derived solely from exploiting black people. Over the following decades, as the communist party strengthened its dominance over the African National Congress (ANC) (the party that has governed South Africa since its first democratic election in 1994), communists became the key ideological drivers of the ideas underpinning the liberation struggle – and of the NDR.

Their influence was such that at its Morogoro Conference in 1969, for example, the ANC signed on to the ‘colonialism of a special type’ ideology and also committed itself to the NDR. It further asserted that the only way to correct ‘historical injustices’ within South Africa was through the destruction of existing economic and social relationships within the country.

This perspective became ever more deeply ingrained in ANC policy thinking in the last two decades of apartheid rule - I would say into the very early 1990s. While the NDR’s ideological influence over government waned after Mandela’s release and into the mid-2000s - something I will address in a moment - it never completely faded away and has shown a resurgence in the past decade.

How and why has this happened?

Every five years, the ANC holds national conferences to set the agenda for the following five years. Since 1994 at each of these conferences, the ANC has expressly recommitted itself to the NDR.

At the Mafikeng conference in 1997, for example, the party identified the key goal of the NDR as being ‘to liberate Africans…from political and economic bondage’. Fair enough you would say - except that to achieve this end, it stressed the need to sever ‘the symbiotic link between capitalism and national oppression’, in order to ensure the ‘redistribut[ion] [of] wealth and income’;

Despite the forlornly dated tone of these conferences South Africa’s former deputy president (under Mandela), and later president, Thabo Mbeki, and his pragmatic finance minister, Trevor Manuel, – with the express backing of Mandela – had been an important countervailing force and done much to reduce communist influence within the government by centralizing policy making in the Presidency – at arm’s length from their party.

This was certainly the case over the decade that ran from the mid-1990s through to the mid-2000s and saw South Africa briefly exceed growth rates of 5% of GDP. However, the communist party (that governs in coalition with the ANC) was outraged and led a major campaign to unseat Mbeki and thus regain policy control over both the ANC and the South African government. This campaign reached its peak at the 2007 Polokwane conference where Thabo Mbeki was axed as ANC leader – forcing him, in time, to resign as president of South Africa.

The success of this campaign can be understood when you consider that four in ten cabinet ministers are now members of the communist party. Our trade minister – who took the lead on the AGOA negotiations – is a senior member. The communist party still believe deeply in the need for a ‘vigorous and vigilant dictatorship…by the people against the former dominating and exploiting classes’. They are also believe deeply in the importance of resisting any attempt to ‘restore white [read Western] colonialism’.

Indeed in a speech ten days ago, at an Asia-Africa, summit our foreign minister made three references to colonial oppression in her first five paragraphs including a warning to counter the threat of neo-colonialism – much to the confused amusement no doubt of the many Asian diplomats in attendance. It is a story that perfectly, if sadly, illustrates the gulf that is emerging between the post-colonial trajectories of South Africa and much of Asia.

You will now understand why the key ‘strategy and tactics’ document to emerge from that 2007 conference described the post-Mbeki ANC as ‘a disciplined force of the Left, organised to conduct consistent struggle’. The conference also stressed the need to change ‘colonial production relations’, and called once more for a fundamental change in the ‘ownership and control of wealth’.

It noted that the ‘balance of forces’ had shifted since 1994 ‘in favour of the forces of [leftist] change’. It also talked of ‘placing ANC supporters’ in structures of civil society and then ‘using them to influence the intellectual and ideological terrain’ within universities and the media. In addition, it emphasized the need to ‘reshape’ business operations towards the ‘outlook of a national democratic society’ – code for a socialist society.

The Mangaung policy document, adopted five years later (in 2012), endorsed the Polokwane one and added to it a preface confirming the need to ‘eradicate the legacy of apartheid colonialism’ – code of capitalism. This preface also urged further ‘interventions…to speed up change’, and stressed the need to confront ‘the dominance of the capitalist system’;

The interventions foreshadowed in these documents have been increasingly evident in practice over the past four to five years. A need to ‘confront’ capitalist ‘dominance’ is also what inspired South Africa’s tone on the AGOA negotiations.

What, then, are the current ideological/policy goals of the South African government?

- liberate South Africans from the exploitation still implicit in ‘colonialism of a special type’ – and of which Western investment is seen as both a symptom and an extension;
- ‘eliminate apartheid [ie existing] property relations’ through the ‘redistribution of wealth and income’, which implies a need to reduce or take control of Western interests/assets in South Africa;
- establish an ‘African hegemony’ in political, economic, and social life and so reject and limit Western influence;

The overarching goal is to push forward with the NDR because it:

- offers the most direct route to a socialist and then communist society.

One of the ramifications of this ideology is that the post-2007 ANC does not see itself as an ordinary political party bound by the ordinary rules of the political game, but rather as a socialist liberation movement with an historic mission to implement the NDR. This, in its view, means that it is also uniquely entitled to rule. This stance makes it contemptuous of Parliament, opposition parties, a free press, an independent civil society, and adverse electoral outcomes – along with Western ideas and influence.

The current ANC also does not regard itself as bound by the Constitution. It sees the Constitution negotiated during the democratic transition not as a solemn pact, but rather as a tactical compromise to be modified as the balance of power shifts in its favour. In addition, the ANC constantly white-ants constitutional provisions it sees as standing in the way of the NDR.

Contrary to what you might therefore expect, SA’s current priority on economic policy is not to stimulate growth, but rather to bring about the redistribution of existing wealth from whites/colonists/imperialists/Western investors – either to the ANC’s own leading cadres or to the State itself. As just one example shows, it now seeks the indirect expropriation of the foreign-owned security industry, which is expected to surrender 51% of its equity or assets to South Africans. Such interventions, we have no doubt, will in time spread to other sectors and other foreign-owned industries as well.

Core natural resources – water, mineral wealth, and land – have already been vested in the State or are increasingly moving into State ownership. Ironically, though this is being done in the name of redress for past wrongs, all black South Africans are increasingly being barred from individual ownership of these key assets.
Instead of encouraging private investment and helping poor South Africans gain jobs, income, self-reliance and economic independence, a critical part of the current ANC’s strategy - to lead the country into socialism - is to constantly put forward the idea of a strong ‘developmental’ state, which will provide more and more people with cash grants, along with an expanding list of other ‘free’ goods and services. On this foundation, the ruling party constantly pushes for ever more State intervention in the economy – and ever greater dependency of people on the State.
Here, the ANC has had great success, for its position on the overriding importance of the developmental state is now commonly endorsed by most commentators in the media, civil society, and the wider political sphere. There is regular overt hostility to the profit motive and to private enterprise.

Significant progress has also been made with the goal of promoting increasing dependence on the government. More than 16m people (close on a third of SA’s population) now receive cash grants from the State every month, while millions also benefit from a wider ‘social wage’ that includes free housing, largely free basic education, and free basic electricity and water. More and more people thus rely on the State for money, goods and services, while the idea that they should be able to earn their own income and pay their own way seems increasingly odd to many commentators and is regularly derided as right-wing propaganda.

It comes as no surprise, then, that key Cabinet ministers, supported by civil society, are keen to ‘roll back’ market provision in areas where it still exists, such as health and education. In the context of National Health Insurance proposals, for instance, the current health minister would like to get rid of private health care and bring all health care services under government control. Such ‘roll-back’ thinking explains policies that seek to limit the role and influence of large, mainly Western corporations. The government’s recent assault on intellectual property rights – that threatens a damaging precedent for US firms across the developing world – is particularly relevant here.

Fortunately, there are also many countervailing factors to the NDR, and these include:

First, the ANC recognises that the ‘balance of forces’ must be correct before progress can be made with the NDR. As with other revolutionary movements, it tracks the balance of forces very carefully, and accepts that it may be necessary to take one step back in order to take two steps forward;

Second, the communists in the ANC know that the collapse of the Soviet Union brought about a fundamental shift in the global environment. This has inhibited the rapid post-apartheid implementation of the NDR which they had earlier anticipated. They continually monitor the global environment and have drawn comfort from the 2008/09 global economic crisis and the way in which this, according to the organization, has helped discredit free markets;

Third, the government has long been anxious to retain its ‘sovereignty’ over South Africa and to avoid a debt trap which could lead to structural adjustment programmes under the auspices of the IMF or the World Bank;

Fourth, the ruling tripartite alliance (comprising the ANC, the communist party and the biggest trade union federation, Cosatu) is riven by division, as is the ANC itself. The ANC also knows that it has lost much of the moral high ground it earlier enjoyed, and that its cadres are heavily involved in corruption and factionalism (and are widely known to be so). As the party itself acknowledges, state resources are now often used to fight internal battles within the ANC, for different factions and individuals are constantly jockeying to get ahead and so gain access to lucrative government posts which can also be used for personal enrichment.

These countervailing factors are all important. However, their strength is reduced by the current climate of ideas, which is hostile to business and private enterprise and receptive to the idea of State control. Too many people now buy into the seductive but ultimately paternalistic, and therefore offensive, notion - that underpins ‘development state’ thinking - that the poor can be helped by development projects, aid, and handouts. This is to enslave them to a life of material and later political dependency on the State – and plays perfectly into the menacing prospect of a socialist future. Their only salvation rests in the creation of an economic policy climate in which they can help themselves.

There is no need therefore, here in Washington or elsewhere, to be ‘confused’ (as many analysts and diplomats tell us they are) by the apparently illogical policies of the post-2007 South African government or its growing hostility to Western nations. Understand the NDR and you will understand the ruling party and its communist allies. The collapse of the Mbeki-administration in 2008 (after Mbeki’s ouster as ANC president at Polokwane in 2007) broke the dam of internal resistance to the NDR. Hence, the current party leadership has now moved into high gear in implementing the NDR.

What we are seeing (and is particularly relevant to US interests and to the future of AGOA) is a calculated and determined push by a leftist government to turn against the West and undermine Western interests in the broader Southern African region. This is what your diplomats and corporate CEOs need to understand if they are to begin the long march to safeguarding their interests in South Africa – and if they are to also play a part in protecting the country’s future as a free and open democracy.

Frans Cronje heads the IRR.

Old May 7th, 2015 #211
Alex Linder
Administrator

The murder of Jayde Panayiotou and the manipulating liberal media

By Mike Smith

4th of May 2015

Two weeks ago the beloved teacher from Port Elizabeth’s Riebeek College Girl’s High School, Jayde Panayiotou, was abducted outside her home at Stellen Glen residential complex in Deacon Road, Kabega, brutally murdered and her body found in the Uitenhage township of KwaNobuhle.

Readers of this blog will by now have noticed that I said absolutely nothing about it at the time. Reason being…When it came to the way the media handled the murder, I could smell a rat a mile away.

Every day there are white people brutally murdered by blacks in South Africa. Farmers are the most vulnerable, but most of the time the sheer brutality and lengthy torture of the victims, often with nothing stolen, tell us that the motive is not robbery, but something else.

Problem is that the media NEVER makes such a big noise about these murders.

There is no doubt that Jayde Panayiotou was a beautiful person. She was much loved, but in the bigger scheme of things, the question has to be asked, “What made her case so special to the media?”

The media knew right from the start that there were speculations about her murder. They knew who the real perpetrator (her husband) was, that is why they played the sheeple like a cheap fiddle and the public like a bunch of fools all fell for it.

They published the picture of the black suspect taken at the ATM where he withdrew money from her bank account. Something they never do.

Usually, when it comes to black on white violence, the media goes out of its way to hide the race of the victim/s and the perpetrator/s. In this case they had no qualms to repeatedly publish pictures of the victim and the suspect. By me the alarm bells went off.

Then came the highly publicized marches after her murder, the highly publicized funeral, and her husband’s moving tribute at her funeral …that he incidently googled and stole from Charles Atkins who wrote it in 2010 …

Like I said, “What made her so special?”

When three year old Willemientjie Potgieter was picked up by her red hair by one of the savages and shot in the back of her head, the media hardly mentioned it.

Nevertheless, In the Jayde case, people were angry. Comments on News24 and IOL quickly degenerated into racial accusations and stereotyping, but the most amazing thing was that the comment sections were not blocked. It was thrown open.

Normally when these black savages murder an old white couple or so, the comments sections are closed to prevent exactly these so called “racists” remarks. Why were they, what appears without censoring, almost all allowed in the Jayde case?

And just as the “racist” comments reached fever pitch online, they broke the news that Jayde’s husband, Christopher was arrested for planning her murder all along. Behind it all was a devious white male who had an extramarital affair and who contracted black killers to the price of R80,000 to murder his wife.

Why did the media do it?

The media never lets a chance go by to vilify white males and this was again such a chance. Further, the public should hang their heads in shame for being such evil “racists”; for leaving such dirty, racist comments online. Like naughty school children they were chastised, made to wash their mouths with soap and sent to go and stand in the corner by teacher Media with her rod of morality in her hand.

The media loves stupid sheeple. It sells papers.

On the other hand, the media can only fool those who do not know or understand the agenda.

http://mikesmithspoliticalcommentary...iotou-and.html

Old May 9th, 2015 #212
Alex Linder
Administrator

[this is the kind of insanity that goes on day in and day out where the majority is black african. they walk around like humans, they sort of look vaguely human, but what's inside their heads is very far from what we whites think of as human]

Three female blacks rape man and steal his semen to make a witch brew https://archive.is/Rpx2p

Witchcraft?: Muti is traditional medicine made from natural ingredients - which can include body parts

Quote:
‘Body parts are taken from people murdered for the purposes of preparing ‘strong muti’ by sangomas [traditional healers] who obviously can charge more for those types of "medicines",' he said.
‘Although I have not heard of semen being stolen, I imagine sangomas [witch doctors] might be able to charge more from their clients if they can say that live human specimens are being used that make it strong ‘muti’. Human elements are worth more financially to the sangomas than just animal or plan elements.’

In recent years, sensational reports have emerged from Zimbabwe, which neighbours South Africa, about gangs of women targeting male victims in order to harvest their sperm.

Reports of women using drugs, guns, knives and even a live snake to overpower their prey first surfaced six years ago, but only a handful of arrests have ever been made.

In 2012, three women were picked up by police and found in possession of 31 full condoms following attacks on 17 men.

Old May 9th, 2015 #213
Alex Linder
Administrator

Jack Sen UKIP ‏@jacksenukip May 8
I'm slightly olive. Should I be burned as well?Totally disgusting the media says nothing as the West is under seige

[this is the guy who was booted out of UKIP for stuff like posting the above. we can't talk about #whitegenocide. but voting UKIP will save britain]

Old May 9th, 2015 #214
Alex Linder
Administrator

Old May 9th, 2015 #215
Alex Linder
Administrator

09 May 2015

Black maid poisons white family with Muti

By Mike Smith

9th of May 2015

I cannot for the life of me understand why white South Africans still insist on having a black maid in the kitchen. I fired mine twelve years ago after expensive jewellery disappeared. The monetary value aside, it had deeply sentimental value to me. Besides she did the work half and the thing was so stupid, she stole teabags, hid them behind tins on the kitchen shelf and then forgot about them. To think, I paid her double the going rate for maids.

That is nothing. I know people who caught their maid stealing several times, but still do not fire her, because she is “like family”. She’s been working for them for 20 odd years already. She’s been stealing them blind, but they still feel sorry for her. I just cannot understand that kind of mindset.

Today I cannot imagine having a maid in my house, touching my clothes, my bedding or my food with her Aids invested paws. Or, heaven forbid, use my toilet. Imagine them eating out of the same plates or drinking from the same glass as you...Eeewwhhh! I am getting nauseous just thinking about it.

No, takes me two hours twice a week and my house is sparkling clean.

I want nothing to do with maids or gardeners. The further they stay away from me the better. You just cannot trust them, ever.

I must admit, it was a bit difficult in the beginning. You kind of feel guilty if you stop tipping blacks, but I taught myself to simply ignore them. I don’t tip car guards or petrol attendants. I don’t buy junk at the traffic lights from them. I don’t give money, clothes or food to beggars. I want Nothing, but Nothing to do with them.

Look at this:

Maid throws poisons Muti in fridge water of white couple

A young Afrikaans couple (25 &26) suffered nausea, stomach cramps and diarrhea so decided to install a camera in their kitchen. They filmed the black maid who took a bottle from her handbag and poisoned their drinking water in the fridge. They called the police who took her away.

Now they are shocked and surprised. They say there was never an indication that she was unhappy and they never considered firing her. They shudder when they think what could have happened to their two month old baby.

Let it serve as a lesson to all those whites who still trust their maids and insist on having one. They are a menace and a nuisance. If you haven’t done it yet, Fire the damn maid! Fire her yesterday. Do the work yourself.

In fact I actually want to thank and congratulate this maid. She just caused another few libtards to wake up and open their eyes.

http://mikesmithspoliticalcommentary...mily-with.html

Old May 9th, 2015 #216
Alex Linder
Administrator

Old May 9th, 2015 #217
Ian Smith son

http://lowvelder.co.za/lnn/70157/pic...n-dirty-floor/

Pictures show KFC staff ‘washing chickens’ on dirty floor

Images of KFC staff “washing chickens” on a dirty floor in Braamfontein, Johannesburg continues to spread on social media.

A Facebook user posted images of what appears to be KFC staff in Braamfontein allegedly taking chicken out of containers, placing it on a concrete floor and hosing it down, City Buzz reported.

Facebook user Mfumo Bamuza said: “KFC Braamfontein comrades!!! This is how they wash your meat. On the ground!!!!! Photocred goes to a south point (Clifton Heights) resident.‪#‎KnowWhatYouEat.”

The manager at the branch refused to comment on the matter. The Gauteng department of health has indicated it was unaware of the issue and would investigate further.

KFC South Africa tweeted: “We’re aware of the incident in Braamfontein & take the preparation of our food seriously. We’re currently investigating this further.”

Old May 10th, 2015 #218
Alex Linder
Administrator

Anonymous2:14 AM
Boere_Ninja

Whites just dont get.

When you drive from A like Cape town to B JHB there are signs along the way. You drive so many KMs and you see a sign saying 1,000 kms to JHB, drive a few more hours the scenery changes, drive a few more kms more signs...

In SA It started in Cape town with releasing the terrorist and along the way there have been so many signs for us.

The last but most important, yet under appreciated by whites is the fact that they destroyed our heritage and monuments/statues. We shrug this off as dof but in their minds (remember teenage minds) this was a huge move.

Malema has reiterated time and time again whites days are numbered and the more he opens his mouth the more our people will be attacked.

The friends I have who have never been hijacked, robbed or attacked have never had maids or garden boys.

Isnt that something?

Not really smart having someone in the inside living in a shit hole providing key intelligence when you are there or not.

I cant lie though - I fall into this family part. We had a maid several years ago from Zimbabwe but she couldnt speak much English when we first got her. She staid on our property and she never over stepped her boundaries. She was from zimbabwe and hated Mugabe, some of her family were killed in Matabele land.

She also didnt like (she told us who knows what she really thought) the ANC. In the 15 years she was with us, the only thing she did wrong was burn a few clothes while working.

She was very religious and her husband a pastor. Oh she used to phone local friends/relatives.

We were lucky honesty (dont roll your eyes MIKE!) once in a lifetime. I would though never hire a south African black to do anything for anyone. They have been too indoctrinated by their leaders.

I dont employ them anymore, nor do my friends. I am trying to convince my mother to get rid of the one who works for her for 2 days.

Old May 13th, 2015 #219
Alex Linder
Administrator

Court hears of severe trauma to slain Stellenbosh doctor's body. http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...-body-20150513

South African women fires shots at home intruders.

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 13th, 2015 at 08:12 AM.

Old May 14th, 2015 #220
Alex Linder
Administrator

14 May 2015

The final stages of the ANC's NDR playing out

By Mike Smith

14th of May 2015

Recently, Gugile Nkwinti a former male nurse turned South African Minister of Rural Development and Land Reform, told the agricultural magazine “Landbou Weekblad” that the ANC government will not stop at their original target of 30% agricultural land in black hands by 2014. They won’t stop until they have it all, even “if it takes an eternity”, the minister said.

”Most land WILL be in black hands”, says minister

It is nothing new. Of course the ANC would never stick to any promises. They are lying Marxist scum. Where have they ever honoured any agreement, promise or settlement?

Neither was I surprised that the Freedom Front Minus’ MP, Pieter Groenewald, actually believed the ANC and thought the ANC would stop after they got 30% of all white owned farms. The FFminus is a group of naïve “moderates” who actually truly believe that you can negotiate with Communist trash.

Nkwinti said that the FFminus “misunderstood the 30% transfer all along”.

How many times have I said that that reasonable people cannot reason with unreasonable Communists? They are psychos. There is only one way to negotiate with Communists and that is a bullet through the brain.

Last year Minister Gugile Nkwinti said that commercial farmers must cooperate to avoid a situation in South Africa "worse than Zimbabwe", and the FFminus bleated like the little woolly lambs they are.

Nkwinti's Zim warning draws sharp reaction

Can somebody just please tell me what is it that the FFminus do not get? I wrote about it a year ago already: Mike Smith article: The ANC’s totalitarian tiptoeing goes on a gallop as the Second Phase of the NDR is sped up

In there I mention all the laws already set up by the ANC to steal White peoples land and property.

- According to a constitutional court verdict of 2013 there is a difference between “deprivation” and “expropriation”. According to that verdict the state can take any property and give it to someone else as long as the state does not become the owner of said property but only plays a “facilitator” role.

- According to the government’s Green Paper on Land Reform a freehold system will be introduced that will reduce the powers of the owner of the land. A land control commission will decide how the land is used and will be able to make arbitrary decisions on title deed disputes.

- The draft Expropriation Bill does not only refer to land, but extends to ALL property with the emphasis on “redistribution” which means that 50% of your house, your cars, your furniture, etc will have to go to the black maid and gardener.

- The Promotion and Protection of Investment Bill (Investment Bill for short) clearly states that government may expropriate businesses at below market value all in the interest of “redressing past inequalities”. That means ANY property being used for commercial purposes is in the ANC’s crosshairs.

- Under The Infrastructure Development Bill land can be expropriated within 57 days for any “development project” such as building of nuclear power stations which will open the door for large scale corruption far worse than the Arms Deal scandal.

- The purpose of the Spatial Planning and Land Use Bill is centralized land ownership planning. It wants to integrate low cost housing in affluent areas which means that parks and open tracts of land in white areas will be allocated to low cost black housing projects with the accompanying rise in crime it will drive property prices down and eventually whites off their land.

- Under The Extension of Security of Tenure Amendment Bill farm workers and even their family members not living on the farm will have rights like burying their dead and letting their cattle graze on the land. The farmer will practically not be able to evict anybody from his land.

- Under The Rental Housing Amendment Bill a home owner who rents out a property will practically not be able to evict tenants or determine the rental price. Rental housing tribunals will do that.

- According to The National water Amendments Bill a Water Tribunal will issue licences to use water. This will be determined on a “use-it-or-lose-it” principle and according to racial transformation criteria. In effect, it means that the state will have the right to withhold or suspend the water license of a mine or a farmer and force him out of business.

Four months ago the media reported that The ANC wants a land cap of 12,000ha per farm and a maximum of two farms per owner and the white moderates called it “irrational”

A week ago Minister Nkwinti mooted a 5000 hectare ceiling on farm land saying that the ANC’s previously mentioned 12,000 hectares would not apply to agricultural land, but to forestries, game farms and renewable energy farms as these enterprises required vast areas of land.

Make no mistake…The ANC wants ALL white land and ALL other property movable or unmovable.

Sorry if you live in an affluent white suburb in SA and haven’t woken up yet.

Bad news for some Jhb suburbs from the Expropriation Bill

You should go on your knees and thank them that you are allowed to keep the shirt on your back and escape with your life.

What about that is so difficult to understand?

Further, the ANC already put plans in place (and taxpayer’s money to the tune of R2billion) to set up Communist style collective farms called “Agri Parks”

James Myburgh of Politcsweb called it ”The ANC’s destructive itch”

In the mean time farm attacks where white farmers are attacked by blacks have increased by 30%...but hey, it is not racially motivated, right?

Reuters:Farm attacks on the rise

The moderates at Afriforum said this is more than a farm murder every two days. “If this rate of farm murders in 2015 continues then this year there will be more than 200 farm murders,”

Farm murder statistics of 2015 worse than that of 2014

Now look at this:

“After initially saying it is not planning any load shedding on Monday, Eskom announced at about 16:40 that stage 1 load shedding was implemented as at 16:03.”

Load shedding starts without warning

So they first switch the electricity off and tell you 37min later about it. Then comes this.

Attackers beat farm couple with spades after load shedding

…But don’t be alarmed. The ANC regime says there is absolutely no connection.

Combine load shedding with a few Taxi strikes that block off entire cities and the trap is set.

Perfect. If I were them, I would have done it exactly the same.

You can believe what you want. I believe the ANC is not governing for blacks; They are governing against whites.

I further believe that the ANC’s anti white politics have just stepped up another gear. Their governing against whites has now become an orchestrated full on attack on whites to drive them off their land and out of the country. The final stages of their National Democratic Revolution is being played out.

More than ever before in the history of this country, whites will have to prepare for a total onslaught. It can come at any moment.

http://mikesmithspoliticalcommentary...aying-out.html

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 14th, 2015 at 07:53 PM.

Thread