Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 12th, 2005 #1
White Dragon

Lightbulb William Pierce

It is sort of busting my fucking chops that the two biggest White Nationalist forums have not spoke a single word about Dr. William Pierce on the day of his birth. How easy we forget - Even GREAT men.

Old September 12th, 2005 #2
ZOG CONTROL

Arrow The Power of Truth: William Pierce

The good Dr. brought me to the table.

There were many excellent ADV's, this one sticks out in my mind, recorded in the week after 9/11:

Hello

Who is Guilty?
By Dr. William Pierce
ADV Broadcast Date: 09-22-2001

http://www.natvan.com/internet-radio/ts/092201.ram
http://www.natvan.com/internet-radio/ts/092201.pls

Dr. Pierce further discusses the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon saying, "America will continue to have tragedy after tragedy, not because we don't have strict enough security measures at our airports, and not because of Osama bin Laden, but because we don't have a government which represents the interests of the American people. Until we regain control of our own news and entertainment media and have leaders whose sole concern is what's good for America -- not what will win them Jewish support in the next election -- we'll remain a nation adrift, hated by all, respected by none, and fair game for anyone who has a grievance against us."

Here is the latest from NatVan:

The Power of Truth: William Pierce
ADV Broadcast date: 09-11-2005
listen to the broadcast (mp3)
download the broadcast (mp3)

William Pierce (pictured) saw more deeply into the nature of life -- and farther into the future -- than any other thinker of modern times

Old September 12th, 2005 #3
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Sorry. In all the Katrina-related news and Prussian Blue activity I forgot to salute a friend on his birthday (11 September 1933). When I think about him, it's mostly with regard to asking myself what he'd tell me to do, based on the five years (more or less) that he told me to do it. I was more of a helper than a fan, though I did like his writing.

Jerry Abbott

Old September 12th, 2005 #4
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

I enjoyed EVERY broadcast of his. He is STILL missed
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old September 12th, 2005 #5
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladius
I enjoyed EVERY broadcast of his. He is STILL missed

I was almost addicted to his weekly speeches. Dr. Pierce was responsible for my awakening. A few of us spoke of this great man on this thread: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=23113

-Yankee Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old September 12th, 2005 #6
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Pierce was a genius, and he had real moral courage. He saw the truth and spoke it unflinchingly. Also he had real love for his people, and he saw them as they were and are, warts and all, and did his level best nonetheless.

We may criticize him, and indeed we should to avoid his mistakes whatever they may be, but for many if not most of us here, we do hold a deep appreciation and affection for this great man.

Old September 12th, 2005 #7
Bill
Banned

The 3 men I admire and respect the most are;

(1) Adolf Hitler
(2) William Pierce
(3) George Lincoln Rockwell

Dr. Pierce was a brilliant speaker, his death was a real loss. I often wonder what his insight would be, on things happening currently.

Old September 12th, 2005 #8
Schopenhauer

Dr.Pierce helped awaken me as well. I appreciated the fact that he came across as a very honest man on ADV. If he didn't know much about a particular subject he would usually tell you so. I still listen to his older speeches now and even if the event is old it still pertains to events happening today.

Old September 12th, 2005 #9
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryAryan
The 3 men I admire and respect the most are;

(1) Adolf Hitler
(2) William Pierce
(3) George Lincoln Rockwell

Dr. Pierce was a brilliant speaker, his death was a real loss. I often wonder what his insight would be, on things happening currently.
I think he tended not to talk about anything that a lot of people were already talking about, unless there was some important aspect of the situation that was not being mentioned in the major media. Suppression of important facts by the Jewish-controlled media was a common theme. He might have said something about the NOPD spokesman Paul Accardo who committed suicide after finding that his family had been raped and butchered while he was out serving the system. I also think he might have put the disaster at New Orleans into a wider context, perhaps showing the inadequate preparedness as symptomatic of a decaying society, and in particular as an expression of the tendency to live only for today, which he highlighted in Our Cause.

Last edited by Hadding; September 16th, 2005 at 10:35 AM.

Tags
william pierce

Thread