Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 23rd, 2020 #81
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

It is important that I make this clarification. I do not want any other Europeans to be persecuted or harmed. I do not treat them any differently, and I am neutral towards them, as a default disposition. I am not hostile unless they engage in enemy activity. I am a civilised and fair individual.

Old January 7th, 2021 #82
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

I find funny and adorable those who raise any serious objection to my stance of the British race, especially the English variant of it, being exceptionally important and desirable, with only one ther foreign racial camp rivalling it in the desirability department. Pathetic and unenlightened whiners.

For the more intellectually challenged readers, here is a far simpler summary of a preservation case.

British race (English variant especially) = Islands (defence bonus) + Pretty
Islands (defence bonus) + Pretty = Uniquely useful + high quality
Uniquely useful + high quality = Deserving of very heavy focus and protection

It really should not be difficult to understand.

Old January 7th, 2021 #83
Paul Anthony
Banned

Default WOW Mumble john

Mumble mumble dislexic eNglANDS..

england Radio Host Called For Police to Shoot Trump Supporters Before Killing of Ashli Babbit;

A british leftist radio host called for police to shoot Trump supporters less than an hour before Ashli Babbitt was shot dead at point blank range during yesterday’s chaos in the Capitol building.

A leftist radio host called for police to shoot Trump supporters less than an hour before Ashli Babbitt was shot dead at point blank range during yesterday’s chaos in the Capitol building.

GOOD FOR england 'Bruva JOOHN'

https://www.infowars.com/posts/radio...-ashli-babbit/

That's what I think of you and your fucking shit cuntry asshole!!

Old January 8th, 2021 #84
Clive Sharpe

We don’t think he is a Brit at all 🙄

Old January 8th, 2021 #85
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive Sharpe View Post
We don’t think he is a Brit at all ��
Who are "we", exactly? Do you consider yourself a representative of some kind of group? Ha ha.

In the racial area, you are correct. I am not British, even though I REALLY wish I were so, of the English type especially, mainly due to my perception of the race as exceptionally desirable and utility-abundant. I am very envious of the English, but only in the racial area. I am mostly British though, and my racial appearance is very nearly entirely British. I hope, in the future, I am able to be fully racially rectified.

I am a citizen of the United Kingdom, and I do not care if you or anyone else believe me or not. I fully understand why some people believe I am a foreigner. From the U.K. social and cultural perspectives, I am extremely nonconformist. I have scathingly attacked U.K. social and cultural norms, in abundance, and I have always done so with moral and logical justification. I have been mistaken for a foreigner on multiple occasions. I am very happy to be extremely nonconformist, because the general U.K. social and cultural conditions are cancerous and embarrasing, very pathetic tripe that I will never embrace! I wear the extreme nonconformity like a badge of honour, so attempts to shame me for it are exercises in futility.

Last edited by John Trent; January 8th, 2021 at 07:45 AM.

Old January 9th, 2021 #86
Paul Morris
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive Sharpe View Post
We don’t think he is a Brit at all 🙄
I believe he's Jack Sen

Old January 11th, 2021 #87
John Trent
Banned

Users addressing me as 'Brother Kin' or 'Brother Trent' was mildly amusing at first, but now it has become stale. Desist.

Old February 18th, 2021 #89
John Trent
Banned

The conduct of a multitude of foreign users (NOT ALL) on this site section has only reinforced my fear and hatred of massive areas and many aspects of the foreign world. Why nature did not create only the British race is a mystery that will forever perplex me. That was one of nature's most egregious errors!

Britons who do not fear and hate all the relevant areas and aspects of the foreign world (the ones I am referring to) are viewed with utter contempt and disgust by me.

Old March 6th, 2021 #90
John Trent
Banned

IMPROVED VERSION OF PREVIOSLY POSTED MATERIAL

For the more intellectually challenged readers, here is a far simpler summary of a preservation case.

British race (English variant especially) = Islands (defence bonus) + Racial Distinctiveness (defence bonus) + Pretty (defence bonus)
Islands (defence bonus) + Racial Distinctiveness (defence bonus) + Pretty (defence bonus) = Uniquely useful + high quality
Uniquely useful + high quality = Deserving of very heavy focus and protection

THE SPECIES NEEDS THE BRITISH RACE (ESPECIALLY THE ENGLISH VARIANT) MORE THAN IT NEEDS ANY OTHER RACIAL TYPE / MIXTURE.

Old March 6th, 2021 #91
George Witzgall

I'd like to see the Irish get their own full island nation back. I think the Scots will also break off from the English and form their own nation pretty soon, although unless they become Aryanized the nation is doomed to fall prey to the forces of globalism, same as with all western nations.

Old March 6th, 2021 #92
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
I'd like to see the Irish get their own full island nation back. I think the Scots will also break off from the English and form their own nation pretty soon, although unless they become Aryanized the nation is doomed to fall prey to the forces of globalism, same as with all western nations.
You have been absent for ages. What happened? In your absence, several degenerate lunatics have been causing havoc on my threads.

I think the Scottish and the Irish are doomed. Scotland is infested with leftist and fake nationalist lunatics who are hellbent on advancing destructive ideas, and Ireland seems to have similar social and political conditions. Globalism is not the only threat. There is an entire rotten alliance of scum.

I am rather highly convinced that Scottish independence is a fantasist notion that will end in disaster. Some of the secessionists think that Scottish independence will be economically successful like American independence. Dross! Little Scotland will not replicate that! I predict a mighty crash and burn.

I am sure that many Scots support independence due to them being motivated at least to some degree by anti-English sentiment. Oh, well. Their hostility does not matter if they are determined to demographically doom themselves.

Last edited by John Trent; March 6th, 2021 at 03:13 PM.

Thread