VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 12th, 2019 #1
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Default Centaur World

I have a new book out, Centaur World. Here is the description of the book on Amazon:
Quote:
Is virtual reality beneficial or detrimental to a society? Does virtual reality make people better equipped to live in the real world, or does it cause them to lose touch with reality? Are there both good and bad uses of virtual reality, and should the state place limits on its use? These are the questions that must be answered as a scandal rocks the National Science Institute of the Republic of Solutria, and President Thomas Jarett calls a conference to decide the future of virtual reality and the fate of the National Science Institute itself. The decisions they will make will have important ramifications, not only for the future of the republic, but for their relationship with neighboring Amishland.
The digital version is available now. The paperback version will be available in a few hours.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old December 14th, 2019 #2
Erik T. White

When I first read the Prologue to Nikola Bijeliti's new book, "Centaur World," then got to the first chapter, it was such a transition that I was in the immediate recognition that this was going to be a "ride to remember." I must digress to a "cowboy style" western short story I read as a youth of around 13 or so, which contained a cryptic line of poetry: "When a wild pony turns purple and a hundred years pass, The Lost Frenchman Mine will be found with a lass." "Centaur World" begins with a literary convention that is along the lines of a tantalizing method of grasping the reader and holding his concentration so well that one just cannot feel good putting it down. And yet, the more one reads the book, the more one finds imbedded in it with special relevance to White Nationalism. Readers of Mr. Bijelti's other books will recognize the use of nudity as being natural, along with his terms "kidwright" and "kidway:" however, this work isn't just about the raising of children, although it is a recurring theme. The major thrust is the way to form White societies without seriously impinging on the rights of White individuals, and Mr. Bijeliti is becoming a master of proper social building in his books. I don't want to give away too much of the methodologies, since that would detract from the reading of the work. I'll just say that, like the western short story I read as a young lad, which had a really good ending, the readers of Mr. Bijeliti's newest work will have the same feeling of the closure of this work, and the anticipation of what he plans next.

I'll leave with the second verse of the story I read: "If anyone else should learn the rhyme, the mine will stay hid another century's time." I have a good reason for using the horse imagery, and one must read "Centaur World" to get the meaning. Enjoy it and vigorously request more works from this fine White Nationalist author.

Thread