Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 7th, 2020 #21
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Are there any other Americans or any other foreigners / non-Britons here who fancy themselves more enlightened and/or incisive than me? Go on, challenge me! Make me laugh.

Last edited by John Trent; July 7th, 2020 at 06:37 AM.

Old July 7th, 2020 #22
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
Are there any other Americans or any other foreigners / non-Britons here who fancy themselves more enlightened and/or incisive than me? Go on, just try and challenge me!
I already have and for all your tough talk, you shit your diapers.

Old July 8th, 2020 #23
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

An excerpt from my site's material:

(In a voice mockingly mimicking that of the Queen) Ohhh, my government will lower taxes. My government will resolve the crisis. Merry Christmas to you all! *Distinctive curved hand wave*

(Back to normal) What a pathetic, obnoxious, idiotic and morally barren creature. Her disgraceful morals and conduct aside, no one with religious adherence is fit to hold any high position in the operation of a civilisational machine, even as a mere figurehead. She presents herself as an adherent of religion, but I am very sure this is just an act to convince the public she is someone with high moral fibre. Rotten scum!

Dear old Lizzie is complicit in all the vile and threatening schemes too. I would never address her as 'Your Majesty' or kneel before her, the very despicable sewer rat! I could only address her as 'enemy', and I would like to personally dethrone her and make her kneel before me, before subjecting her to extreme punishment! Just thinking about doing this fills me with glee! I have intense hostility and enormous contempt for the rest of the Royal Family, as the whole thing is a pathetic anachronism and too many of its members have enemy (anti-Briton) stances and attitudes. Oxygen thieves. I do my utmost to avoid giving them unnecessary attention. I cannot take seriously any state or state representatives who embrace or adhere to such primitive and ridiculous customs or identity. Many foreigners mock the British for being native to a civilisation with monarchical components and ceremonial practices, what with them being silly and outdated nonsense, and this continued mockery is unacceptable!

Old July 8th, 2020 #24
John Trent
Banned

Another excerpt:

The United Kingdom has always been, currently is and extremely likely forever will be an enemy of both the British race and British racial demographic interests. Dispositions towards the civilisation that are not hostile are unacceptable, revolting and disgraceful. Anyone with any degree of devotion to the civilisation is an enemy of the British race. No exceptions! ALL ENEMIES OF THE BRITISH RACE AND/OR BRITISH RACIAL DEMOGRAPHIC INTERESTS MUST BE NEUTRALISED OR OUTLASTED, WHICHEVER APPROACH IS APPROPRIATE.

Last edited by John Trent; July 8th, 2020 at 07:37 AM.

Old July 8th, 2020 #25
Crowe

Who are the racial Brits to you? Are you referencing Celtic people, the original inhabitants of the Island? Or Anglo-Saxons?

Many members here on VNN forums have a problem with Anglo-Saxons. I'd go as far as saying that a great many of them are honorary jews character and morality wise, in my opinion. Certainly moreso than other White ethnic groups, and especially Anglo-Saxons in America.

I understand that Anglo-Saxons are broadly Germanic peoples, however I find most Germans to generally be honest and straightforward people, yet many Anglo-Saxons seem like they inherited personality, social and character traits from jews. No White ethnic group has fucked other groups of Whites more than Anglo-Saxons have, and I believe that to be a fact.

Old July 8th, 2020 #26
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Who are the racial Brits to you? Are you referencing Celtic people, the original inhabitants of the Island? Or Anglo-Saxons?

Many members here on VNN forums have a problem with Anglo-Saxons. I'd go as far as saying that a great many of them are honorary jews character and morality wise, in my opinion. Certainly moreso than other White ethnic groups, and especially Anglo-Saxons in America.

I understand that Anglo-Saxons are broadly Germanic peoples, however I find most Germans to generally be honest and straightforward people, yet many Anglo-Saxons seem like they inherited personality, social and character traits from jews. No White ethnic group has fucked other groups of Whites more than Anglo-Saxons have, and I believe that to be a fact.
See this. All is explained there. https://survivalist-information-site...ing-composites

The lies around the race were debunked ages ago, but sadly, they still persist and are seriously pervasive due to enemy efforts.

Old July 8th, 2020 #27
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

The Normans were far worse. Do "Anglo-Saxon" even exist today in the context of this discussion??

Old July 8th, 2020 #28
George Witzgall

Quote:
If I had my way, all traces (architecture, infrastructure, relics, etc) of the infamous old invasions of Britain (Roman, Viking, Saxon and Norman), save for the unfortunate people who have had the foreign racial material inflicted on them, would be wiped out, erased from existence, as soon as possible and as soon as tactically convenient.
What about the English language?

Old July 9th, 2020 #29
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Apart from that, why would he even want to erase British history? All the invasions by racially kindred peoples are what makes "Britons" unique. Sound like the sort of thing a commie or BLM type would want to do.

Old July 9th, 2020 #30
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Another excerpt:

The United Kingdom has always been, currently is and extremely likely forever will be an enemy of both the British race and British racial demographic interests. Dispositions towards the civilisation that are not hostile are unacceptable, revolting and disgraceful. Anyone with any degree of devotion to the civilisation is an enemy of the British race. No exceptions! ALL ENEMIES OF THE BRITISH RACE AND/OR BRITISH RACIAL DEMOGRAPHIC INTERESTS MUST BE NEUTRALISED OR OUTLASTED, WHICHEVER APPROACH IS APPROPRIATE.
There is no such thing as a "British" race. Modern "Britain" is a social construct.

Old July 9th, 2020 #31
John Trent
Banned

Ignore the enemy above me. Pathetic, highly immoral and deceitful attention seeker who deserves to face extreme punishment.

Old July 9th, 2020 #32
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Keep that. The benefits of keeping it massively outweigh the drawbacks. It would be impossible to get the population to switch to another language anyway.

Interfering with the language is not worth anyone's time or effort.

Last edited by John Trent; July 9th, 2020 at 03:03 AM.

Old July 9th, 2020 #33
John Trent
Banned

IMPROVED VERSION OF PREVIOUSLY POSTED MATERIAL

The only British aspects which I hold any regard for continuity are the following:

1) The race, especially the English variant (it has capacity to be an extremely potent tool of societal / civilisational defence primarily due to its presence on multiple islands, heavily facilitates production of aesthetically pleasant people at high concentrations, has greatly desirable distinctive facial feature style, and the genes made me very good-looking with the capacity to achieve aesthetic excellence, and I greatly enjoy looking at the race's distinctive desirability - the relevant full racial composition is a gift and salvation tool to be spread across the world, saving as many people as possible from being born non-British or racially non-optimal)
NOTE: The English variant does have strong nostalgic and sentimental value to me, but I do not recognise these as valid reasons for racial preservation, as my emotions are irrelevant to species and world welfare / advancement
2) The English language (its words are easy to spell, and it is one of the most prevalent languages in the world and this makes necessary communication with foreign individuals and entities easier overall, and it has other tactical functions)
3) The Generic Southern English accent in its most conventional and articulated form, with no accent exaggeration (this is the easiest speaking manner to understand, which prevents time being wasted through repeating for clarification)
(This brilliant speaking style is extremely difficult for the vast majority of foreigners to imitate, so it has utility to creating a uniform / defensive quality that can greatly assist with detection of and protection against outside elements)
4) Some of the modern architecture (I find it aesthetically pleasing and some of it evokes moderate nostalgic feeling in me)
5) The SA80 assault rifle, L96 sniper rife and the AS50 anti-material precision rifle (they have moderate nostalgic value to me)

Last edited by John Trent; July 15th, 2020 at 03:54 AM.

Old July 9th, 2020 #34
John Trent
Banned

If there are not enough British people left for preservation, just focus on the next best thing. Northern / Northwestern people. This seems like the most logical solution. Of course, the results will not be as desirable and protective, but preserving them is better than any alternative.

I love my brain.

Old July 9th, 2020 #35
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Ignore the enemy above me. Pathetic, highly immoral and deceitful attention seeker who deserves to face extreme punishment.
The only thing you can "punish" is your "Bishop".

Old July 10th, 2020 #36
George Witzgall

Quote:
If there are not enough British people left for preservation, just focus on the next best thing. Northern / Northwestern people. This seems like the most logical solution. Of course, the results will not be as desirable and protective, but preserving them is better than any alternative.
Once Britain is Aryanized, the British people... or maybe Scotland and Wales will break off from England (could it happen?), so let me talk about England separately so as not to piss off any Scot or Welsh nationalists.

The English form an Aryan ethnicity. Once the English people are liberated, they can decide on the ancestral aspect of what it means to be English, and use technologies to weed out non-English ancestry. I'm a big believer in this. You can weed out any Indian or Southern European ancestry or whatever is non-British in you. The technology is advancing quickly.

You don't have to go outside of Britain, the genetic material is still there in the people; "impure" folks can have ethnically English offspring using genome editing technologies.

But, if I were you I would keep the Viking DNA.

Old July 10th, 2020 #37
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
Apart from that, why would he even want to erase British history? All the invasions by racially kindred peoples are what makes "Britons" unique.
Yes. These are now part of what it means to be British.

Old July 11th, 2020 #38
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Once Britain is Aryanized, the British people... or maybe Scotland and Wales will break off from England (could it happen?), so let me talk about England separately so as not to piss off any Scot or Welsh nationalists.

The English form an Aryan ethnicity. Once the English people are liberated, they can decide on the ancestral aspect of what it means to be English, and use technologies to weed out non-English ancestry. I'm a big believer in this. You can weed out any Indian or Southern European ancestry or whatever is non-British in you. The technology is advancing quickly.

You don't have to go outside of Britain, the genetic material is still there in the people; "impure" folks can have ethnically English offspring using genome editing technologies.

But, if I were you I would keep the Viking DNA.
I do not care about "what it means to be English". I only care about the desired results, effects and conditions. Random people should not determine what is or is not English, nor should anyone care what qualifies as English, except in the area of racial composition. Only morality, logic, superiority, practicality and nostalgia can play any role in determining whether or not I embrace something.

I hope you are correct about what you have said about genome editing. I remain sceptical though.

I do not like or use terms like "pure" and "impure". I find them very unpleasant and degrading. I use terms like "partially foreign" or "mixed".

Why should the Viking DNA be kept? Do you not realise that material's presence prevents people from having the wonderful gift of fully British composition bestowed upon them?

Last edited by John Trent; July 11th, 2020 at 03:34 AM.

Old July 11th, 2020 #39
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Yes. These are now part of what it means to be British.
No. They are strong sources of shame and embarrassment that have inflicted very horrific damage and prevented many people from being born British. British racial deprivation sickens me to the core. Any Briton who favourably views those invasions or any foreign invasion is someone who deserves punishment.

I have zero tolerance for weak, masochistic and/or submissive mindsets!

Old July 11th, 2020 #40
scouse83

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
The only thing you can "punish" is your "Bishop".
Lol this Trent sounds like a right weirdo doesn't he. I bet he's into all sorts of weird sex stuff.

Thread