VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 19th, 2021 #21
Gabriel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
The topic you find most important is one of fiction, just like the movies from which you seem to have gotten the idea. In my opinion The Exorcist is perhaps the best horror movie ever made, it is a faithful recreation of the book.

But I digress.

There is too much going on in the real world to waste so much of your time on fiction. Not only is "demonic possession" not the most important topic, it is not important at all. It may be a good plot for a movie but not a pressing topic. How many people do you know that are affected by it (or the idea of it)?
you are just too scared to deal with it,, or you are probably one of them.

all the people being murdered by ZOG in operation Zephyr and Pogo are mostly Christian priests, the people all these supposed 'white nationalists' hate also, because , oh gosh, what a surprise they are controlled oppositon. well not even controlled opposition, anti chrst white nationalists are more like controlled support

Old October 19th, 2021 #22
Gabriel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
The topic you find most important is one of fiction, just like the movies from which you seem to have gotten the idea. In my opinion The Exorcist is perhaps the best horror movie ever made, it is a faithful recreation of the book.

But I digress.

There is too much going on in the real world to waste so much of your time on fiction. Not only is "demonic possession" not the most important topic, it is not important at all. It may be a good plot for a movie but not a pressing topic. How many people do you know that are affected by it (or the idea of it)?
you are all affected by it dumbass, you are all possessed.

you just think SAtan is you. you want what he wants so there's no problem.

sad but true. SATAN IS YOU!

half the songs the tards sing is the devil himself screaming the things i'm telling you straight into their faces and they remain utterly clueless such as yourself

the devil's obsessed with homosexual rape.....is the act of possession. and it's nothing new, this was the primary rite of ancient satanists 5000 years ago.

I'm your truth, telling lies
I'm your reason, alibi
I'm inside, open your eyes
I'm you

I'm your life, Im the one who took you there

I'm your life, and I no longer care

Old October 19th, 2021 #23
Gabriel
Banned

I know all these white nationalist forums are full of white homosexual rapists, as if they al need to come here and prove to us some whites should be shot with AA fire, yeah we already know that evil fool, we know you are white and you are the most evil human filth on earth, you are white demons here to drag the entire race into hell. Like regular George Witzgall and his homoerotic Robin side kick Stewart

Thread