VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 25th, 2011 #2021
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Disbarrment of Steele's Lawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man View Post
There are several more including http://coloradosupremecourt.com/Sear...p?Regnum=10350 which was posted previously. McAlister was not required to be licensed in Idaho as far as Federal Court is concerned. He used another lawyer Amendola who was licensed in Idaho. I don't know whether that was required. Other articles told of McAlisters failed real estate deals and his cheating of his female client. I have posted some of these in this thread.

You caused me to stumble across the transcript of the trial which is posted at http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=426#more-426. This will no doubt settle many arguments here.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 25th, 2011 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Typo

Old July 25th, 2011 #2022
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele Sells Silver

I have barely started on the 8 volumes of trial transcripts running to 1,579 pages. I did see that on page 906 of volume 4 that Steele sold about $45,000 worth of silver in five installments to CoiNuts. This is about the amount that he claimed Fairfax stole. There has been no explanation of what he did with all that money since his ranch was paid for free and clear. This is a real Negro in the woodpile.

There is much in the transcripts that has never been revealed in the Judenpresse or on Steele's website. My initial feeling is that the government's case seems to be better prepared than I expected.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 25th, 2011 at 09:41 AM. Reason: typo

Old July 25th, 2011 #2023
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Lovestruck Lawyer

Page 1097 of transcript of the letter written from jail to his true love Tatyana Loginova. I have cleaned up the numbers from the text. I have posted this before I have fully cleaned it up to get forum members a feel for it.

How touching it is that Steele worries about getting his Ukrainian honey her Teddy bear while he is locked up on charges of murdering his wife. This is the one that he told his son that he was worried that his wife would find. He blames her for this whole mess.

This transcript should settle the issue as of whether or not he has gone crazy. The Judenpresse missed their bet by not publishing this. Perhaps they didn't want the public to know that Steele had gone bat shit crazy.

BTW he was clearly lying about there being thousands of hours of tapes of his voice over the internet. At 30 minutes per week, this is 26 hours per year. Ten years makes 260 hours. The letter disappoints me. I thought that you had to be a much better liar to get out of law school.
=======
Quote:

26 and 27 June, 2010 Spokane County Jail, Spokane Washington.

Needless to say, I miss you something terrible. It has been nearly three weeks since we last saw each other via Skype. Had I known this would happen, I would never have let you go that morning."

I know that I am supposed to act as though I am genuinely interested in other girls, I know that I should play hard to get. I know that I should act as though I am the prize here, not you. I don't want to play games with you. Always, I have told you the simple truth about how I feel about you, and I promise always to do just that. "You will come to Kiev for a couple of days after I first arrive. And then, all too soon, I will have to take you to the airport for your flight back to Lugansk. I know that I will then be even more lost without you than I am now.

I will come to Lugansk sooner than I planned and find reasons to hang around. Think seriously on coming with me on a tour of Crimea, Sweetheart. "I drive myself crazy thinking of these times and of you, Tanya. I so long to finally be at your side and hear that sparkling laugh and see your beautiful smile in person, my love."

I have been doodling with months and countries. I'm determined to live outside America when this is all over. Listen, Sweetheart, to what I have come up with and tell me what you think:

May-September, five months, Ukraine.
October-December, three months, USA.
12/28-1/15, half month, Ukraine.
January 15th-April, three-and-a-half months, Panama,

So we spend winter someplace warm, and we both get to spend Christmas with our families. Ukraine would be our home base. With our permanent family home there, we would rent or stay in hotels whenever outside Ukraine. I can write anywhere, of course, and would plan on producing two books each year, easy to do, and will provide us a very comfortable income, too.

You could, perhaps, go to school in Panama, if you like, or summer school in Ukraine, or we could find you something to do -- work at something, language instructions? Take care of our babies, make love to me, whatever will make you happy. You get to be near friends, family for half of every year. I get the same for three months each year. We both get to be warm for the winter, which can be like a huge, extended vacation each year. Our kids learn both Russian and English as they grow up. It sounds great to me. What do you think, my love?"

July 3, I wish my son would come back up. Your surprise was sitting on the table in my house when all this happened. My ex promised me that she would mail it to you over a month ago, but I just learned that she never mailed it to you. I'm so sorry, Sweetheart. I'm trying to get one of the kids to get it from her and get it mailed to you. Your surprise, is a teddy bear that I have named 'Eddie Bear,' a copy of my book, and a copy of a magazine about the area.

I hope you haven't given up on me, Tanya. This truly has been out of my control. Remember how much I care for you always. I hope you haven't given up on me, Tanya. This truly has been out of my control. Remember how much I care for you always. I begin to suspect that my ex may be behind all this. I will tell you all about her another time. She knows that you are very special to me, and I am sure that's why she hasn't sent your box, as she promised me that she would do.

Two weeks ago, I was arrested on a phoney charge and now sit in jail, awaiting my trial now set for the end of August. This will be the trial of my life. I hope to win it, of course. Never before have I ever been in jail or even arrested. This has been a huge shock to me but not really a surprise. They have been after me for a long time because of my outspoken criticism of U.S. government and power brokers, both in my writing and in my public speeches.

This is a side of me that I am sure you have yet to discover, my love. I was to tell you--I was to tell you all about it when we meet in Kiev this year, and I still will.

The charge against me is false (underlined), Tanya. Here is what happened: A man who worked for me stole silver bullion that I had hidden on my property, about U.S. $45,000, in parenthesis. He tried to kill me before I discovered the theft but failed. Then he went to the ADL, an American Jewish organization, that has hated me for many years because of cases I have tried as a lawyer and because of my writings and speeches. The ADL manufactured audiotapes using recordings this man secretly had made of me talking and also using some of many thousands of hours of audio of mine available over the Internet. The phoney tapes make it sound like I tried to hire the man to kill my ex-wife.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 25th, 2011 at 10:18 AM. Reason: cleanup

Old July 25th, 2011 #2024
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Spin Meister Needed

Perhaps our resident nutcase, Crazy John Liberty, can give us his spin on these steamy love letters. They were written by Steele from jail to his Ukrainian girlfriend. He exhibits the same mental problems that Steele does. Just like the Red Queen in Alice in Wonderland, the two of them believe in entirely impossible things.

Old July 25th, 2011 #2025
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default A friend phoned to suggest I read all posts this morning and block none of those posting...

My only new reaction to a large number of recent posts I'd "ignored" is that I'd be interested to have the contact information and price to obtain the official trial transcript which ought to be easy for someone who already obtained it. My experience has been that transcripts were pretty expensive. I don't distrust someone just because they have money but spending big bucks and a dispreportionate amount of time on an apparently private prosecution at least alerts me to take a closer look.

Once again, I've not taken a position on Ed Steele's guilt or innocence as I have no way of knowing. I believe his writings have stand-alone value as does the work of the late William Pierce, Ph.D., David Duke, et al., regardless of the men's personal characters.

I do think that a friend is a lot like a solid domestic dog that, once bonded to you, puts up foolishness, abuse, what have you, and still remains loyal: Some of my friends are entirely too liberal, shallow in their thinking, undisciplined, and promiscuous and all that ends such a relationship for me is evidence of disloyalty. Steele overcame much of his confessed Seventh-day Adventist* unbringing and made solid contributions to much of what I think was sorely needed by many who sincerely post here: That proves that one can overcome one's environment.

Furthermore, I'd want to read the original of anything that I thought to consider seriously, including the letter most recently received from Edgar J. Steele [[email protected]], since it contained at least a parenthetical introduction that was apparently removed by Mr. Pauly. I don't have time to compare what someone else posts with the original and only take the time to read propaganda from trusted sources. What bothers me most but not exclusively about Pauly posts is their tone. Never mind that he claims to be a Senior Editor at WIKIPEDIA which, I suppose, is like being a Senior Member here.

If duplicate posts are a problem, the site owner could modify the software to prevent the reams of duplications on these pages that result from quoting previous posts. Or he could just remove duplicate posts such as those that seem to bother Mr. Pauly so much.

Furthermore, I have an abiding distrust of WIKIPEDIA if for no other reason than the financial success of its founder and the Google page rank of WIKIPEDIA'S take on everything: http://www.scroogle.org/gifs/jimbo3.gif
http://www.scroogle.org/gifs/wikilove.gif http://www.scroogle.org/gifs/face4.jpg http://www.scroogle.org/gifs/geek6.gif

All aboard the police state surveillance society. Next stop: Cloud Computing http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/vie...f76f3506206765
* Seventh-day Adventism is the cult of a self-confessed brain-damaged Jewess, Ellen Gould White, apparently also a plagerist. All those I've known were Zionists-- wannabe Jews if you will. Church members are trained from birth to at least tithe. Their most malignant contribution has been mother-headed households and what it does to their offspring who would be men, not unlike black widow spiders killing their mates after they mate. In my experience, they tend to be a pretty wimpy, irrational bunch. Ed Steele would appear to be the exception.

Last edited by -JC; July 25th, 2011 at 04:54 PM.

Old July 25th, 2011 #2026
Contumacyman

Default FBI "hocus-pocus"

If I take your Driver's License, make a copy of it, and then give you that copy and declare "I consider this to be the original", and, then I burn your real drivers license, and if you accept this nonsense, then you are a blithering FOOL.

Sotka REFUSED to identify the recording device, he refused to even describe it (size, color, etc.), and, the judge allowed a "sidebar" to determine that providing the specifics as to the original recording device would not be allowed due to some nonsense about comprising one or more unspecified ongoing investigations, The defense was not allowed to pursue this line of questioning - got that? The ONE AND ONLY CRUCIAL EVIDENCE was not allowed to be questioned by the defense! NUTS! The court's corruption in this matter makes this whole case nothing but a show-trial. Sotka only allowed that the sound file on his PC (which he claimed was a "download" from the recording device) was "considered" to be the "original", and that the recording made by the recording device "was erased". For the court to accept this, and disallow any defense questioning of this denial of defendant's rights, is indicative that the court was CORRUPTED to the bone. Just because I declare that a color copy of your driver's license is now considered "the original" doesn't make it so. Those idiots on this thread who want to skip over this crucial aspect of this farce of a case are simply pro-govie types gobbling up this thread with nothing but pure slander against Ed - they cannot stand to shine a spotlight on the most critical failing in this case - the failure to preserve original best evidence.

We are not talking rocket science when it comes to recording conversations. Miniature tape recorders have been around for decades and they provide a true analogue recording that cannot be faked without detection. Even optical minidiscs can provide means to detect fakery, but, using copies of copies as "original best evidence" and faulting the defense for not having the "original" to analyze is pure bolshevikie-type "prosecutions". Congrats to you "Ed-is-guilty" types hogging this thread - you are good little bolshevoi comrades, making a lot of noise about nothing to avoid getting at the kernel of the truth here - denial of defense rights to examine original best evidence.

This thread has become nothing but "bash Ed" fest for those jew-loving types running amok here.

For all others who read this thread and want to exercise critical thinking, just keep it in mind that the FBI DESTROYED the only evidence that could make a case against Ed, and, the courts allowed them to substitute a "copy" based solely on their word that their copy was genuine. This so-called "copy" admittedly came off an FBI PC, and, there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE as to how it got there, or whether or not it got edited - not one shred of evidence other than the FBI's word about it. There is NO CASE here, unless you accept the FBI's word on blind faith, and, if so, you are either a blithering idiot or a good little commmie jew lover. You love your show trials because that gives a platform to slander and debase your unprotected "target" without any risk. A glorified gossip club broadcasted out over the air-waves in the guise of a "trail".

Old July 25th, 2011 #2027
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Use the Edit and Delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
My reaction is that I'd be interested to have the contact information and price to obtain the trial transcript which ought to be easy for someone who already obtained it. My experience has been that transcripts were pretty expensive. I don't distrust someone just because they have money.

Furthermore, I'd want to read the original of anything that I thought to consider seriously, including the letter most recently received from Edgar J. Steele [[email protected]], since it contained at least a parenthetical introduction that was apparently removed by Mr. Pauly. I don't have time to compare what someone else posts with the original and only take the time to read propaganda from trusted sources. What bothers me most but not exclusively about Pauly posts is their tone.

If duplicate posts are a problem, the site owner could modify the software to prevent the reams of duplications on these pages that result from quoting previous posts. Or he could just remove duplicate posts such as those that seem to bother Mr. Pauly so much.
How about using the edit and delete function yourself? I deleted one of my postings which was a duplicate. It cannot be avoided in all cases because of the posts crossing in cyberspace. The least you can do is check for a duplicate of the PREVIOUS post like you didn't do.

If you would work on your reading comprehension, you would see that the transcripts are posted on line in PDF form. I have taken some of your remarks a bit personal in the past but it is clear that the problem is that you simply don't read the posts here before you shoot your mouth off. You do have company however. There might be some hope for you.

Old July 25th, 2011 #2028
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Stupid Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contumacyman View Post
This thread has become nothing but "bash Ed" fest for those jew-loving types running amok here.
We have been thru this stupid speculation of yours before. Now you have the entire transcript in electronic form and you haven't even read it. Read the 1500 pages of it before you shoot your mouth off. I have only read a few pages of it covering the steamy love letters. Why don't you become the recording expert and post accordingly?

Old July 25th, 2011 #2029
-JC

Default Is this the way White men post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
How about using the edit and delete function yourself? I deleted one of my postings which was a duplicate. It cannot be avoided in all cases because of the posts crossing in cyberspace. The least you can do is check for a duplicate of the PREVIOUS post like you didn't do.
Quote:

If you would work on your reading comprehension, you would see that the transcripts are posted on line in PDF form. I have taken some of your remarks a bit personal in the past but it is clear that the problem is that you simply don't read the posts here before you shoot your mouth off. You do have company however. There might be some hope for you.
Whenever such arrogance causes me to ask why it is that I initially want to slap such an individual, I ask myself if I'm dealing with a peer or something else. If you're reaction is other than to ignore posts of this sort, you've been hooked into wasting your time flaming.

You'll notice there was no link to an official site with the original trial transcripts posted by Mr. Pauly. No, wait, that would be a duplicate post.

Last edited by -JC; July 25th, 2011 at 04:55 PM.

Old July 25th, 2011 #2030
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Reading Comprehension

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
Whenever such arrogance causes me to ask why it is that I initially want to slap such an individual, I ask myself if I'm dealing with a peer or something else. If you're reaction is other than to ignore posts of this sort, you've been hooked into wasting your time flaming.

You'll notice there was no link to an official site with the original trial transcripts posted by Mr. Pauly. No, wait, that would be a duplicate post.
Quote:
There are several more including http://coloradosupremecourt.com/Sear...p?Regnum=10350 which was posted previously. McAlister was not required to be licensed in Idaho as far as Federal Court is concerned. He used another lawyer Amendola who was licensed in Idaho. I don't know whether that was required. Other articles told of McAlisters failed real estate deals and his cheating of his female client. I have posted some of these in this thread.

You caused me to stumble across the transcript of the trial which is posted at http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=426#more-426. This will no doubt settle many arguments here.
You require spoon feeding. The above link leads to the following eight links.

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/wp-...ay-1-FINAL.pdf

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/wp-...ay-2-FINAL.pdf

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/wp-...ay-3-FINAL.pdf

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/wp-...ay-4-FINAL.pdf

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/wp-...ay-5-FINAL.pdf

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/wp-...ay-6-FINAL.pdf

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/wp-...ay-7-FINAL.pdf

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/wp-...ay-8-FINAL.pdf

Old July 25th, 2011 #2031
Heather Blue

Donald, what is the purpose of all this stuff about Ed Steele?

What people do in their personal lives is no business of ours. Personally, I do not believe he would kill the mother of his children. Divorce is easier than murder. If anyone kills or tries to murder an individual - or two- he will forever be dogged by suspicion, feelings of guilt, loss of respect…

Ed Steele is not a stupid man. He is a white man who stuck his neck out for a white group and has been in the Jew's crosshairs ever since. If it were not for that I might believe you, but the whole business stinks of a railroad job. It is just too coinincidential that the ADL has him on their list and suddenly, he's in prison over some murder plot. Don't believe it, so why don't you stop smearing the man?

Old July 25th, 2011 #2032
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Terrible Tommie on Steele

I wrote Terrible Tommie Metzger about Steeles love letter to Tatayana. While he didn't give me a direct answer, his reply is worth posting. His assessment of the Aryan Nations trial dovetails with what was told to me on the phone by Richard Barrett, of Blessed Memory.
========
to: [email protected],
date: Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 7:54 AM
subject: Lawyers Need The Five Words (The Five Words)

7:54 AM (7 hours ago)

Terrible Tommie:

You taught us The Five Words. I say that you should have seen to it
that lawyers knew The Five Words too. It is clear that you never
taught Edgar Steele The Five Words. Any fool should expect that all
letters that they write from jail will end up in court, with the
possible exception of letters to their lawyer. These quotes are from
the trial transcript found at
http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=426#more-426. (Day 5)

They are written from jail to his 25-year-old Ukrainian girlfriend
Tatyana Loginova. She doesn't speak English and had to have them
translated. He claims that he is divorced from his wife and that she
is to blame for the fix he is in. Steele blames his handy man for
the theft of $45,000 worth of silver rounds ($18 per ounce). This
curiously is the same amount that he sold in five installments in a
local coin shop. The cancelled checks were shown in court.

Do you think that it would have been profitable for Steele to have
known The Five Words? Of course, what really happened is that Steele
has gone crazy from mini-strokes induced by his aorta surgery. Give
us your wisdom on this case.

Donald E. Pauly
Zionist Rastafarian

Worse is better for now.
The Five Words
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...59#post1298959

page 1097 of transcript

26 and 27 June, 2010 Spokekane County Jail, Spokane Washington.

(Steele's letter to Tatayana followed here)
========
to: "Donald E. Pauly"
date: Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 1:28 PM
subject: Re: Lawyers Need The Five Words (The Five Words)

1:28 PM (2 hours ago)

I have never had any influence at all on Steele. We crossed swords the only time we met at the A.N. trial. Private meeting. He was crowing like a Bantam Rooster about winning the case. I told him he didn't have a chance and that if Butler didn't have his money and property in someone else's name he was screwed.

NOTICE:
INTEL REPORTS ARE FROM A WIDE RANGE OF SOURCES. THESE INTELS ARE FOR RESEARCH . MANY ITEMS WE MAY DISAGREE WITH BUT READING BETWEEN THE LINES CAN BE VERY USEFUL.

GO TO TO INSURGENT NEWS AND VIEWS AT RESIST.COM

Old July 25th, 2011 #2033
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Living in the Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
Donald, what is the purpose of all this stuff about Ed Steele?

What people do in their personal lives is no business of ours. Personally, I do not believe he would kill the mother of his children. Divorce is easier than murder. If anyone kills or tries to murder an individual - or two- he will forever be dogged by suspicion, feelings of guilt, loss of respect…

Ed Steele is not a stupid man. He is a white man who stuck his neck out for a white group and has been in the Jew's crosshairs ever since. If it were not for that I might believe you, but the whole business stinks of a railroad job. It is just too coinincidential that the ADL has him on their list and suddenly, he's in prison over some murder plot. Don't believe it, so why don't you stop smearing the man?
You are not using your head. Steele is a new man after his aorta surgery. NONE of his past behavior is of any relevence here. Steele WAS not a stupid man but he damn sure IS a stupid one now. All of your remarks are history and I am posting news. Maybe you need to read the last 100 pages of this thread and get caught up to date.

Old July 25th, 2011 #2034
Heather Blue

Quote:
You are not using your head. Steele is a new man after his aorta surgery. NONE of his past behavior is of any relevence here. Steele WAS not a stupid man but he damn sure IS a stupid one now. All of your remarks are history and I am posting news. Maybe you need to read the last 100 pages of this thread and get caught up to date.
What is the point?

Is Steele a turn coat? Was he trying to sell white people and America down the river? I don't understand your obsession with blackening his name which, actually, seems to be a defense of Fairfax and the FBI. Why not just let it rest in peace? The man is in deep trouble and I don’t think we should kick him when he is down.

Old July 26th, 2011 #2035
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Game Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
What is the point?

Is Steele a turn coat? Was he trying to sell white people and America down the river? I don't understand your obsession with blackening his name which, actually, seems to be a defense of Fairfax and the FBI. Why not just let it rest in peace? The man is in deep trouble and I don’t think we should kick him when he is down.
I'm going to get his head examined and get him up and out. I am not blackening his name but his scum sucking lawyers did a fine job of it. He is not responsible for his behavior but those around him are.

Old July 26th, 2011 #2036
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry American Groom Scam

Ukrainian authorities should be investigating Steele for an American groom scam. Innocent Ukrainian girls are being suckered in with promises of Teddy bears by married men who claim to be divorced. They are being promised marriage, vacations in Central America and money that never comes.

The scam that Steele tried on Tatyana is just as bad as the supposed scam being perpetrated on American men by Ukrainian women. Perhaps some of the $45,000 that Steele got for selling silver went to her. That might explain some of her love for him.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 26th, 2011 at 11:37 AM. Reason: typo

Old July 26th, 2011 #2037
-JC

Default If that is indeed the case I'll be the first to apologize...

Quote:
I'm going to get his head examined and get him up and out. I am not blackening his name but his scum sucking lawyers did a fine job of it. He is not responsible for his behavior but those around him are.
Hopefully at least some of those around him are on board with your strategy including Steele's wife whom I'd think would either question the some of the "evidence" presented or would welcome an excuse for his behavior.

Let's wait and see rather than flame one another including Ed Steele. How 'bout it?

Old July 26th, 2011 #2038
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Jury Selection

I am about half way thru the transcript of the first day of trial including jury selection. So far Judge Winmill seems to be fair to both parties as best as I can tell. Take for example these two inquiries to the jury:

Quote:

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/wp-...ay-1-FINAL.pdf

1."Again, by show of hands, have any of you, or any close family member, ever held beliefs in line with any group which supports or espouses racial or ethnic superiority, or with any group which opposes such views? Let me give you examples. A group which supports or espouses racial or ethnic superiority might include the Ku Klux Klan, Aryan Nations, the National Socialist Movement, or the National Alliance. And that's just by way of example."

2."I was asking not only those who support or espouse racial or ethnic superiority, but also any group which opposes such views. And groups which would oppose such views might include the Southern Poverty Law Center, the Anti- Defamation League, the NAACP, B'nai B'rith."
Note that he was prohibiting supporters of the Poverty Pimp from serving on the jury as well as National Alliance. Of course there is no such thing as a White Supremicist but at least the left was being restricted too. There were no obvious Jews on the jury panel but few of their names and none of their photos have been released.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 26th, 2011 at 07:11 PM. Reason: formatting

Old July 26th, 2011 #2039
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Comment on Terrible Tommie's Letter

Terrible Tommie Metzger had been successfully sued for nearly everything that he owned by the Poverty Pimp, aka Morris Dees. Tommie supposedly encouraged the beating death of a Stone Age African in Portland. He lost his TV repair business and nearly the shirt off his back.

Tommie alledges that Steele was strutting and bragging over his projected win on the Aryan Nation case rather than learning from Tommie's mistakes. That was not wise. The Poverty Pimp is a cunning and capable enemy. He also successfully sued William Pierce for about $85,000.

Quote:

I have never had any influence at all on Steele. We crossed swords the only time we met at the A.N. trial. Private meeting. He was crowing like a Bantam Rooster about winning the case. I told him he didn't have a chance and that if Butler didn't have his money and property in someone else's name he was screwed.

NOTICE:
INTEL REPORTS ARE FROM A WIDE RANGE OF SOURCES. THESE INTELS ARE FOR RESEARCH . MANY ITEMS WE MAY DISAGREE WITH BUT READING BETWEEN THE LINES CAN BE VERY USEFUL.

Old July 26th, 2011 #2040
-JC

Default But you repeat yourself...

... Wasting valuable cyberspace.

Quote:
I wrote Terrible Tommie Metzger about Steeles love letter to Tatayana. While he didn't give me a direct answer, his reply is worth posting. His assessment of the Aryan Nations trial dovetails with what was told to me on the phone by Richard Barrett, of Blessed Memory.
========
to: [email protected],
date: Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 7:54 AM
subject: Lawyers Need The Five Words (The Five Words)

7:54 AM (7 hours ago)

Terrible Tommie:

You taught us The Five Words. I say that you should have seen to it
that lawyers knew The Five Words too. It is clear that you never
taught Edgar Steele The Five Words. Any fool should expect that all
letters that they write from jail will end up in court, with the
possible exception of letters to their lawyer. These quotes are from
the trial transcript found at
http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=426#more-426. (Day 5)

They are written from jail to his 25-year-old Ukrainian girlfriend
Tatyana Loginova. She doesn't speak English and had to have them
translated. He claims that he is divorced from his wife and that she
is to blame for the fix he is in. Steele blames his handy man for
the theft of $45,000 worth of silver rounds ($18 per ounce). This
curiously is the same amount that he sold in five installments in a
local coin shop. The cancelled checks were shown in court.

Do you think that it would have been profitable for Steele to have
known The Five Words? Of course, what really happened is that Steele
has gone crazy from mini-strokes induced by his aorta surgery. Give
us your wisdom on this case.

Donald E. Pauly
Zionist Rastafarian

Worse is better for now.
The Five Words
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...59#post1298959

page 1097 of transcript

26 and 27 June, 2010 Spokekane County Jail, Spokane Washington.

(Steele's letter to Tatayana followed here)
========

NOTICE:

Tags
edgar steele

Thread