VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 27th, 2013 #61
john-connor
Banned

Default How the 'White Widow' was obsessed with Islam even as a schoolgirl

From Home Counties prom queen to world's most wanted woman: How the 'White Widow' was obsessed with Islam even as a schoolgirl

'White Widow' is wanted by Interpol for terrorist activity across Africa
Samantha Lewthwaite from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire is suspected of playing part in Nairobi mall massacre
Photographs reveal the many safehouses the terror suspect lived in with her four children
Childhood friend reveals how Samantha Lewthwaite went from 'fading into the background' to giving talks and advice on being a Muslim as a teenager

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2g8WDXfB8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Old September 27th, 2013 #62
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by john-connor View Post
From Home Counties prom queen to world's most wanted woman.

etc...

Old September 28th, 2013 #63
Westham.Loyal

Quote:
She is a cunt any way you look at it 3 nigger kids.She is trash.
No..no..no its a conspiracy mossad must be behind it no your right the only thing behind it was the spade fucking her brains out dirty shit bag

Old September 28th, 2013 #64
joefrombradford

One slightly right- wing chap who I follow on twitter had this to say about the Samantha Lewthwaite saga:

Quote:
Love it. Al Queda, responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands has a twitter account. I'm on my 30th account for making a joke.
Isn't it funny how they can track and arrest twitter trolls within hours of them making offending posts, but they can't find her?

Old September 29th, 2013 #65
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

The family of suspected Nairobi massacre mastermind Samantha Lewthwaite spoke of their love for her last night as police hunted her worldwide.

Ex-British soldier’s daughter Lewthwaite is Interpol’s top fugitive as fears grow that the terror attack on a shopping mall in Kenya’s capital last Saturday claimed as many as 150 lives.

The woman dubbed the White Widow because her suicide bomber husband died in London’s 7/7 blasts has not *spoken to her family in the UK for more than three years.

But her anguished cousin Anthony Bell told the Sunday People: “She will always be in my heart. The family miss her dearly.”

Intelligence experts fear Muslim convert Lewthwaite, 29, and fanatics from the al-Shabab terror group responsible for the gun and grenade horror fled down a sewer tunnel beneath the streets of Nairobi.

A source said last night: “They escaped like sewer rats.”

Meanwhile it emerged that a * *devastating car bomb intended to go off during last week’s killing spree could have taken the death toll past 1,000 had it succeeded.

And we can disclose that British *security services are tracking more than 30 UK-based Somalians feared to have been radicalised by al-Shabab.

Lewthwaite’s cousin Anthony, who lives in Aylesbury, Bucks, the town where she grew up as an ordinary British schoolgirl, said the family relied on news reports for information about her.

He said: “We don’t know anything. We’re close and have a lot of family meetings. But the only things we find out are from the news, that’s all we have.”

Mother-of-three Lewthwaite, the widow of London Tube bomber Jermaine Lindsay, is wanted by Kenyan authorities on charges of possessing explosives and conspiracy to commit bombings in 2011.

Her father Andrew looked stressed on Friday evening after his daughter was named the world’s most wanted fugitive. But Andrew, 57, who served in Northern Ireland during the IRA reign of terror before starting a building firm, has refused to discuss his daughter.

It is believed Lewthwaite and up to 15 senior terrorists fled through the drainage tunnel, which extends more than two miles and enters the Nairobi River.

Investigators are said to have known nothing of the escape route for 72 hours. A source close to the case said: “The *terrorists would have passed through the tunnel and surfaced unnoticed.

“We are dealing with a highly *organised outfit.”

Lewthwaite is understood to have slipped out of the East African country within hours of fleeing.

The official death toll stands at 72, including six Britons. But 62 more people are missing. Survivors spoke of seeing a white woman holding a gun and directing the militants in Arabic.

A car believed to be connected to the terrorists had been packed with *explosives. The silver Mitsubishi saloon parked at the entrance of the mall also had petrol poured inside it. Investigators said it was “a miracle” it failed to explode.

Kenyan investigators had ignored the car for nearly a week. Sim cards, grenade pins, bullets, rifles and shredded plans of the mall were found inside.

A source said: “The terrorists wanted to explode the car when shoppers ran for their lives. But the bomb did not go off. If it had we could easily have been dealing with more than 1,000 deaths.”

MI5 and the top secret communications centre at GCHQ have teams monitoring al-Shabab’s threat to the UK.

A senior security source in London said: “There is a threat but getting hold of weapons is harder here than in Kenya. Our concern is the street spectacular, like the killing of Drummer Lee Rigby.

“We constantly try to stay ahead of those who may wish to attack the UK.”
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...hwaite-2317640

"Street spectacular"? Perfectly correct for him to say, but spectacular seems a very odd choice of word given that most people immediately associate it with watching something wonderful or beautiful.

That tunnel's pretty convenient, isn't it? How come the owners of the mall didn't think to let the authorities in on it so they could be standing at the other end. I'm no tactical expert but one of my first questions would have been "any secret routes that a) we can get in by or b) they can get out by? Where are they?"

Old September 29th, 2013 #66
Bev
drinking tea

....and the usual "I always knew she was mad" crowd pop up like clockwork. How many times have we seen this routine?

Quote:

White Widow Samantha Lewthwaite led a classroom debate in favour of the Hiroshima A-bomb when she was just 15.

The terrorist fugitive left fellow pupils in a history lesson stunned as she aired her extremist views over the Second World War attack on the Japanese city that killed up to 140,000 people.

Yesterday it was also revealed that Lewthwaite idolised Margaret Thatcher as a schoolgirl – and regarded the former Tory PM as a “heroine”.

One former schoolpal, who did not want to be named, told us: “I will never forget the moment she argued in favour of nuclear weapons. It was in history in front of everyone.

“She led a debate in favour of dropping the bomb on Hiroshima. She was insane about it and had to be told to calm down.”

At the time of her rant, Lewthwaite – now the world’s most wanted woman – was already in the process of converting to Islam.

Another friend, who was in the same year as the terrorist at The Grange School in Aylesbury, Bucks, said she had shown an interest in religion even in her teens.

“She was really bossy and didn’t have a lot of girlfriends,” said Jordan Oxley, 29. “She preferred to hang out with boys. She was always into religion and would always be debating those issues. She favoured Islam from an early age.

“She had lots of arguments with people about females having a strong role in society. Samantha liked Margaret Thatcher and thought she was the sort of woman people respected. She was always saying how British females were not respected very much and how men always put them down.

“I had arguments with her. She was very aggressive. At that point she didn’t wear Muslim clothes but she had started hanging around with a couple of girls who had converted to Islam.”

Shortly after leaving school with nine GCSEs Lewthwaite started wearing a black hijab.

Security services worldwide are hunting the mother of four. A friend of her mum Christine said she believes Lewthwaite’s young children may be in hiding in the UK.

She said: “Samantha’s mother is a lovely lady. Samantha picked her future and she did that from an early age. I don’t know how her mother coped. I don’t think her grandchildren are in Kenya. I think they are here. If her daughter was involved in Kenya and she had been shot why have they not been to tell her?”
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...mantha-2318490

How come they never remembered any of this when she was condemning her husband after 7/7?

Old September 29th, 2013 #67
john-connor
Banned

Default 'White Widow' smeared her face in blood to flee Irish-born terrorist rented a unit in mall for months before attack that

http://www.independent.ie/world-news...-29618580.html THE Irish-born terror chief dubbed the 'White Widow' slipped out of the Kenyan shopping mall after smearing blood over her face, security sources in the country have exclusively told the Sunday Independent.

They also revealed how Samantha Lewthwaite, the Co Down-born widow of London suicide bomber Germaine Lindsay, rented a unit at the Westgate Shopping mall months ago, in preparation for last week's terror killing spree.

She hung up newspapers around the shop unit to conceal what was going on inside, pretending to be stocking up on goods.

Staff have told police in Nairobi they helped a woman fitting the description of Samantha Lewthwaite lift boxes into the shop unit.

And witness accounts reveal a woman closely resembling the 29-year-old mother of three was seen being led away among panicked survivors, her face and upper clothes splashed with blood.

Interpol has issued a "red flag" international arrest warrant for Lewthwaite, based on intelligence that she led the attack and escaped.

Shocking stories about the brutalities inflicted by the terror gang are beginning to emerge. Children were among those deliberately killed and there are reports that an infant was decapitated and the head thrown at Kenyan soldiers during the four-day siege.

It is now believed Lewthwaite was the leader of the 13 to 17 terrorists who carried out the attack, but slipped away while the others were cornered by Kenyan soldiers.

The reports strongly contradict some of the impressions given last week that Lewthwaite was merely a book-keeper or finance raiser for the al-Qaeda-affiliated Somali group, Al Shabaab.

Kenyan police have been searching for Lewthwaite since it emerged she took up residence there in 2011 after spending three years living under false identities in South Africa. They believe she had already established links with the Somali terror group Al Shabaab and married one of its senior figures. Her second husband was shot dead in a police raid in Mombasa last October, according to sources.

The Kenyan police believe Lewthwaite, who was born in Banbridge, but was brought up in Buckinghamshire where she converted to Islam in her teens, was the prime mover behind the Westgate Shopping Mall attack, a key target for the Islamist terrorists because it is Israeli-owned.

The police named Lewthwaite as an Al-Shabaab member last June after arresting another British-born member of the group, Germaine Grant. They believe Grant was the terror group's financier working under Lewthwaite. The police believe Lewthwaite was behind an attempt to spring Grant from prison in Mombasa where he is currently on trial for terrorist offences.

The Kenyan police believe Lewthwaite may have married another Londoner, Habib Ghani, who also joined the terror group in Somalia.

Ghani and an another American-born member of the group, Omar Hammami, were both shot dead during internal feuding at the start of the month.

In June this year Lewthwaite was named by Kenyan police in connection with a grenade and gun attack on the Jericho Beer Garden in Mombas, while customers were watching a Euro 2012 quarter-final match, killing three and injuring 30.

Lewthwaite was born in Northern Ireland after her father, Andy, married Banbridge woman Christine Allen. The family moved to Buckinghamshire in 1995 where their daughter converted to Islam at the age of 17 and changed her name to Sherafiyah. She married fellow convert Germaine Lindsay. She was pregnant when Lindsay took part in the July 2005 bombings in London in which 52 people died. Although not initially suspected, police later discovered that Lewthwaite had a key role in bomb-making and preparing the attack.

Details of last Saturday's bloodbath in Nairobi are still emerging with the expectation that the official death count of 67 will rise substantially. Part of the centre collapsed after an explosion under the roof-top car park. At least 60 people are unaccounted for.

There was still no clear picture of how many terrorists were involved. Sources yesterday suggested that up to seven may have been arrested and a similar number killed. The belief that Lewthwaite and others slipped away during the mayhem was underlined the day of the attack in which an eyewitness said he saw a man he described as Arab shooting then concealing his gun and walking out among fleeing shoppers.

Meanwhile, it has emerged that several former Irish Army Rangers are operating in east Africa, where one assisted in rescuing people from the Westgate Mall.

Army sources last week said at least six former Irish soldiers are known to be working for security firms operating in east Africa, most thought to be working on anti-piracy operations on board ships passing the Somali coast.

The ex-Army Ranger who last weekend assisted hundreds of people escaping from the shopping mall was alongside a former member of the British Army's Special Air Service (SAS), who runs a company providing security on board ships.

The ex-SAS man has been working in east Africa for several years, local sources say. It is likely that the former Irish soldier is in the same business.

Other former Irish soldiers have been operating in the region for years, some working for private companies and some providing security and logistics for charities operating in the highly volatile areas along the Somali-Kenyan border.

Old September 29th, 2013 #68
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
http://www.independent.ie/world-news...-29618580.html THE Irish-born terror chief dubbed the 'White Widow' slipped out of the Kenyan shopping mall after smearing blood over her face, security sources in the country have exclusively told the Sunday Independent.

1) She left via an escape tunnel.

2) She walked out through the main doors portraying herself as an injured party.

Old September 29th, 2013 #69
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Samantha Lewthaite is one of the two:

a) A Muslim al-Qaeda linked terrorist

b) Dead! Killed by MI6, and is being kept 'alive' for more nefarious reasons.

Her name is already being linked with a possible domestic attack. Which is what I predicted when she was put on a FBI wanted list many months ago.

Anyone who believes she was involved in the Mall attack and escaped without being captured is an idiot of the highest order.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old September 29th, 2013 #70
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
Samantha Lewthaite is one of the two:

a) A Muslim al-Qaeda linked terrorist

b) Dead! Killed by MI6, and is being kept 'alive' for more nefarious reasons.

Her name is already being linked with a possible domestic attack. Which is what I predicted when she was put on a FBI wanted list many months ago.

Anyone who believes she was involved in the Mall attack and escaped without being captured is an idiot of the highest order.
I have no idea what to think at this point. I don't think she was involved with the attack on the Mall.

Like DiO pointed out in another thread - there are various sects of islam, (sunni, shiite). I think the one Samantha and her husband are/were originally supposed to be with is not the one that is linked to the angry Somalians and the group that's claiming responsibility for the mall attack.

Do muslims happily swap from one to the other?

Old September 29th, 2013 #71
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post

Like DiO pointed out in another thread - there are various sects of islam, (sunni, shiite). I think the one Samantha and her husband are/were originally supposed to be with is not the one that is linked to the angry Somalians and the group that's claiming responsibility for the mall attack.

Do muslims happily swap from one to the other?
No. The animosity between Sunni and Shia makes Protestants and Catholics look like best mates. It's why they're currently killing each other like it's the national pastime in Syria.

The Al-Shabaab Somalian land-pirates are Sunni. If she was Shiite, it's very doubtful she would be involved.

Old September 29th, 2013 #72
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
No. The animosity between Sunni and Shia makes Protestants and Catholics look like best mates. It's why they're currently killing each other like it's the national pastime in Syria.
Ever since the Sunni/Shi'ite split they've been murdering each other on a fairly regular basis (I seem to recall Shi'ite Islam has to do with a jewish convert but I'd have to check [although ole Mo did manage to pike quite a bit of his ideas from local jews]). I remember reading in Burton's account of his journey to Mecca and Medina how every so often Shi'ite Muslims would make the pilgrimage and throw some votive offerings into Mohammed's tomb, which would cause a mass extermination of Shi'ite Muslims in Sunni lands.

Quote:
The Al-Shabaab Somalian land-pirates are Sunni. If she was Shiite, it's very doubtful she would be involved.
I seem to recall she was Sunni for some reason.

If she was Shi'ite I would have expected her to head to Lebanon and join Hezbollah not Somalia and join Al-Shabab.

Incidentally can you imagine if the land pirates started using land crabs for transport?

It'd be like wacky races... but in slo-mo.

Old September 29th, 2013 #73
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post

I thought so - thanks. I wasn't sure if they did cross over on the odd occasion but doubted it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post

I seem to recall she was Sunni for some reason.
There seems to be no information at all on this but by a process of not-very-scientific deduction I think you're correct and she is Sunni.

Germaine Lindsay was big mates and influenced by Sheikh Abdullah al-Faisal who is Sunni. If we assume that he was Sunni like his idol and we also assume that she shared her husband's belief, then she is probably also Sunni.

So that's that bit of the CT in the bin. Or should be.

I still don't think she was in on it, though.

Old September 29th, 2013 #74
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
There seems to be no information at all on this but by a process of not-very-scientific deduction I think you're correct and she is Sunni.

Germaine Lindsay was big mates and influenced by Sheikh Abdullah al-Faisal who is Sunni. If we assume that he was Sunni like his idol and we also assume that she shared her husband's belief, then she is probably also Sunni.
Well it is unlikely a radical Sunni; as Lindsey was, would listen to the teachings of a Shi'ite heretic in much the same way that a Calvinist is hardly going to agree to go and kill Muzzies for God if a Roman Catholic proclaims it is a good idea.

Besides Sunni Islam is the brand of Islam that most people associate with Islam and also; from my limited reading on the subject, is far more aggressive in terms of conversion as Shi'ite Islam tends to have a much lower profile.

I would expect someone to convert to Sunni Islam in Britain: not so much Shi'ite Islam. For one thing I don't believe there are very many Shi'ite Muslims in Britain, but there are tonnes of Sunnis.

Old October 5th, 2013 #75
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Nairobi: The British ‘White Widow’ Samantha Lewthwaite has spelled out nine pages as a ‘manuscript for terrorism’. Her secret diary revealed that she has grooming her children for terror.

Police discovered a crumpled A4 manuscript in a Kenyan safe house in which she and fellow Islamic extremists were planning terrorist attacks. Police also recovered spent AK-47 cartridges and photographs of the Lewthwaite’s four children.

It may be recalled that Lewthwaite is linked to the Westgate Mall massacre in Nairobi in which at least 67 people were killed last month.

According to Daily Mail, “In her document, the soldier’s daughter from Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire says how ‘blessed’ she was to have had a holy warrior husband and of how she sacrificed her comfortable, Western life to fight against non-Muslims. Lewthwaite planned to write as many as six chapters, each containing her answers to questions including: ‘Explain in detail what it means to be a stranger amongst your own family, friends’ and ‘How is the reality of leaving your mothers, wives and children behind?’ In the manuscript – found alongside a crumpled photograph of what appears to be three of her children – she reveals she is grooming them to follow in the footsteps of her dead 7/7 suicide bomber husband. She wrote: ‘Recently my beloved husband gave a talk to my eight-year-old son and five-year-old daughter.”

Daily Mail said, “The manuscript read, ‘He asked them what do you want to be when you are older? Both had many answers but both agreed to one of wanting to be a mujahid. He asked them how did they plan to achieve such a goal, and what really is a mujahid? What makes someone a mujahid? His point to the kids, which I believe to be as relevant to many adults ... was that it is not enough to say I want to be a mujahid yet live your live as [one].’ Lewthwaite explains that her reason for putting pen to paper was to ‘incite’ others to fight against non-believers. She writes: ‘I have for many years now wanted to write something that would benefit my brothers and sisters, a message of hope and encouragement and light in an era when many are still in darkness’.”

Daily Mail said, “Samantha Lewthwaite’s sinister manuscript lays bare her belief that all non-Muslims should be ‘terrorised’. She quotes extracts from the Koran justifying her deluded philosophy that murder and bloodshed are the only true path for all Muslims in life. She writes: 'Allah will replace them with a people who love him and he loves’ adding: ‘We ask that Allah accepts the blood of all those who die.' Lewthwaite talks of her contempt for Muslims who do not want to fight but live peacefully and try to bring about change via democratic means.”
The manuscript is linked from: http://daily.bhaskar.com/article-ht/...94178-PHO.html

Silly terrorists are always leaving manuals and diaries and whatnot in safe houses, aren't they? You'd have thought they'd have put a bit of effort into being a bit more security conscious after the first dozen or so were found.

Old October 5th, 2013 #76
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

White Widow Samantha Lewthwaite paid a convicted fraudster around £1,200 for fake documents including passports for her children.

The world’s most wanted woman has been travelling in and out of South Africa as recently as three weeks ago, despite a huge search for her even before the Kenyan shopping mall massacre.

Now it has emerged that Lewthwaite, 29, paid South African Ehmed Chisty for illegal documents for her and two of her children.

Chisty, who is now serving a 37-year jail term for passport fraud, helped to process more than 3,000 fraudulent IDs and passports for mostly Al-Qaeda-linked networks such as Al-Shabaab and “soldiers of Islam”.

And the 60-year-old has confessed Lewthwaite was among them.

She was renting a house in Johannesburg and worked in a halal pie factory in the city, but was forced to flee after racking up around £6,000 in debts with two banks and clothes stores.

The Mirror told yesterday how Lewthwaite, who has been on the run for the last 20 months, was seen scoping out foreign embassies earlier this year.

The mum-of-four was caught on CCTV cameras in Arcadia, Pretoria, looking at embassies including the British High Commission.

British spooks ordered her capture but, astonishingly, South African cops failed to act on intelligence passed to them from MI6 and the FBI.

And the Mirror can reveal the bungle has led to a huge diplomatic row over the terror suspect - who last week became the ‘world’s most wanted woman’.

Israeli security agency Mossad reported the sighting to South Africa’s police’s crime intelligence unit and sent an urgent notice to other Western intelligence service, but it appears the South Africans failed to conduct any surveillance to track her down.

A security source said: “A great opportunity to arrest Samantha Lewthwaite on terror charges has been missed.”
h tt p://w w w.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/white-widow-samantha-lewthwaite-paid-2325255

Old October 7th, 2013 #77
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
The target of a failed US Navy SEALs operation in Somalia was a Kenyan who plotted to attack the parliament building and the UN headquarters in Nairobi with the help of British-born Samantha Lewthwaite, nicknamed the 'White Widow,' according to Kenyan intelligence reports leaked to Associated Press.

The purpose of the raid was to take down Abdulkadir Mohamed Abdulkadir, also known as Ikrima, who was the mastermind behind an al-Qaida-led plot to carry out multiple attacks in Kenya in late 2011 and early 2012.

In the report ,Lewthwaite, the 29-year-old widow of one of the 7/7 London bombers, is listed as one of several "key actors" in the plot to attack parliament buildings, the UN office in Nairobi, and other government targets.The US troops are not believed to have captured or killed their target.

After police disrupted the plot, the White Widow managed to escape by producing a fake South African passport in another person's name. The Interpol has an arrest notice for the woman, who earlier this year allegedly plotted an armed assault on a Kenyan courthouse in order to free one of her British accomplices, Jermaine Grant.

The report was leaked to AP after the 21 September terror attack on Nairobi's Westgate Mall that killed more than 60 people.

The SEAL raid in Somalia was only one of two anti-terror missions by US forces in Africa over the weekend. In Libya the US Army's Delta Force captured Nazih Abdul-Hamed al-Ruqai, also known as Anas al-Libi, an al-Qaida leader linked to the 1998 American Embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania.

Daughter of a British soldier, Lewthwaite is an Islam convert wanted by Kenyan police over links to a terrorist cell planning bomb attacks. It was reported she had fled over the border from Kenya to Somalia in March 2012.

The widow of 7/7 King's Cross bomber Germaine Lindsay, Lewthwaite is also accused of planning a bomb attack to kill hundreds of British tourists in Mombasa with fellow British accomplice Jermaine Grant.

Believed to have converted to Islam at the age of 15, she met her husband on an Islamic internet chatroom when she was studying religion and politics at the School of Oriental and African Studies in central London. They married in 2004.

When Lindsay died in the 2005 suicide bombing attacks in London, Lewthwaite was eight months pregnant with her second child.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/511968/20131007/white-widow-samantha-lewthwaite-abdulkadir-kenya-navy.htm

Quote:
The net is closing in on the White Widow as elite international hit squads step up the hunt for “the world’s most wanted terrorists”.

Security *agencies have a dozen extremists in their sights and British fugitive Samantha Lewthwaite is believed to be “high on the list”.

Two senior terror chiefs were the first targets in special forces raids in Africa on Saturday. One operation succeeded and the other failed.

The top-secret mission was given the go-ahead after last month’s terror attack in a Nairobi shopping centre which left at least 67 people dead, including six Britons.

Mum-of-four Lewthwaite, 29, is linked with the gun massacre.

A security source said: “This is a major turning point in the global war on terror.

“International security *agencies are pooling resources like never before; this is undeniably the biggest intelligence operation for more than a decade.

“The hunt for the world’s most wanted terrorists is on.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/white-widow-samantha-lewthwaite-net

Old October 7th, 2013 #78
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

This is turning into quite the obsession with a 'white Islamist': isn't it?

Possibly an attempt to prove that 'Islamophobia' 'is not racist' etc?

Old October 7th, 2013 #79
Gerry Fable

Quote:
Israeli security agency Mossad reported the sighting to South Africa’s police’s crime intelligence unit and sent an urgent notice to other Western intelligence service, but it appears the South Africans failed to conduct any surveillance to track her down.
That kinda sounds plausible to me. The South Africans received intelligence information but failed to act on it due to incompetence and bad organisation. A Mossad deception ploy? Or are they telling the truth - for once!? I don't know. But I think Samantha Lewthaite is probably dead. That's my hunch.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old October 9th, 2013 #80
Gerry Fable

A Muslim's thoughts about Samantha Lewthaite.

Samantha Lewthwaite: Myths and legends from the war on terror

Journalist Kashif Ahmed argues that Samantha Lewthwaite, aka the White Widow, is either already dead or is a British agent.

Her name is Sherafiyah or Samantha Lewthwaite: Muslim convert at 17, harassed by the British government at 21 and on Interpol’s most wanted list at 29.

Widow of alleged 7/7 suicide-bomber Jermaine Lindsey, there’re those who insist she’s a religious fanatic whilst others are quite certain Samantha’s a disavowed MI6 operative.

Accused of masterminding the Westgate mall terror attack in Nairobi, Kenya, we’re expected to believe that the Irish-born, Aylesbury-raised, mother-of-three led a heavy weapons platoon in a fortified objective, tactical assault against hundreds of Special Forces troops whilst taking down multiple targets with a sniper rifle…

People who say she’s an MI6 agent cite the fact that Samantha’s father was in the British army and deployed in occupied Northern Ireland. The fact that she went to SOAS (ie spy central) is apparently another red flag.

I’d err on the side of caution here, and say that whilst there’s no conclusive evidence to confirm or deny that claim, it’s far easier to prove she was threatened by the services to go the way of Michael Adebolajo (who was tortured and turned in Kenya by the Brits). The fact that she somehow managed to escape is why they’ve put her in the frame over Westgate.

False flag

For Nairobi – like 9/11, Madrid, 7/7, Mumbai, Sandy Hook, Boston and Woolwich before it – was a painfully obvious, Anglo-American-Israeli false flag. But in an age of media disinformation and controversy, The White Widow narrative scores highly on both fronts.

So how should we respond to the accusation?

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) stated that: “The burden of proof is upon the plaintiff, and the oath is upon the one who is accused”. (Tirmidhi, Hadith 22).

So based on the aforementioned criteria, Samantha Lewthwaite is innocent until proven otherwise.

Now we already know that the Anglo-American-Israeli regimes are forked tongue liars, whose new lies contradict their old lies which in turn compromise the lies they’re going to tell you three lies from now. Their big lies (eg 9/11, WMD in Iraq) have caused the deaths of millions of innocent people, so why would any rational human being believe anything they have to say ever again?

Anyway, let’s not obsess over what we think we know about this girl but focus on what we actually know: Samantha is, by all accounts, a mild-mannered and considerate young woman, pulled into a maelstrom of cloak and dagger moves and countermoves after 7/7.

Principal Intelligence Analyst for South Yorkshire Police, Tony Farrell, was dismissed from his post after 12 years for stating the facts about false flag terrorism.

He wasn’t fired because the content of his report on the issue was inaccurate, but because he was no longer prepared to cover for Zionist criminals: “The attacks of 7th July 2005 and 11th September 2001 were in fact perpetrated by the governments of the UK and the USA against their own citizens for the purpose of building support for their foreign policy agenda.”

Its’ only natural then, that she’d want to clear her late husband’s name, given that 7/7 was a deadly con, another false flag in the fraudulent “war on terror.”

Muslim community

Alas, Samantha Lewthwaite didn’t receive much support from the Muslim community and I can’t say I’m surprised.

For many Muslims are more concerned about being honoured at some pretentious soirée at the Front Line Club, than honouring our commitment to the facts on the front line. Commitments that can only be honoured by listening to those who challenge this corrupt system and speak plainly of its ills and parasitic malevolence.
Other Muslims, reactionary zealots easily duped by the state, would rather claim her alleged exploits as part of some glorious Jihad, then sober up and look into the murky world of government propaganda.

I can only assume that she’d hit rock bottom by the time Samantha thought talking to The Sun would be a good idea, nonetheless, Lewthwaite managed to convey a few important points amidst the tabloid hate and hysteria: “I won’t believe it until they show me the proof. I’m not going to accept it until they have his DNA”, she said.

Even then, we were reluctant to endorse her statements or rubbish the regime’s thoroughly discredited version of events.

Scenario and conspiracies

There are five plausible scenarios / outcomes in this case:

1. Samantha Lewthwaite was assassinated or disappeared by Anglo-American-Israeli terrorists for speaking out on 7/7. She’s now a fictional concept (i.e. The White Widow); someone to blame whenever Anglo-American-Israeli agents commit a terrorist attack anywhere in the world.

2. She was press-ganged into the services then burned when 7/7 went sour and is now held in diplomatic limbo but played like a card every now and then.

3. She was taken to Kenya; tortured and turned by British Intelligence at the behest of their Mossad overlords.

4. Samantha Lewthwaite is still active with the agency and this was simply an elaborate reassignment hoax (e.g. like the Adam Pearlman extraction).

5. She was taken to Kenya for speaking out on 7/7; tortured by British Intelligence to be a cointel-pro patsy, didn’t break and is now on the run.

I was once asked, only half in jest, whether there was any conspiracy theory I didn’t believe in. Yes, I replied, the one that denies the existence of conspiracy.

The former Director of Studies at the U.S Army War College, Dr. Alan Sobrosky put it best, when he recalled a meeting he had with the French attaché to Washington. The attaché remarked: “We French see conspiracies everywhere but you Americans don’t see conspiracies anywhere …and we’re both wrong”.

Quote:
For Nairobi – like 9/11, Madrid, 7/7, Mumbai, Sandy Hook, Boston and Woolwich before it – was a painfully obvious, Anglo-American-Israeli false flag. But in an age of media disinformation and controversy, The White Widow narrative scores highly on both fronts.
The author seems to believe every terrorist incident to be the work of Mossad and an obvious false flag. While I certainly agree with him about 9/11, Madrid, 7/7 and Mumbia. Woolwich, however, was the work of Islamic fanatics, and Sandy Hook was obviously a domestic attack by a lone nut.

I agree with scenario 1. That is my hunch also.

Last edited by Gerry Fable; October 9th, 2013 at 01:33 PM.

Tags
#1, 7/7, homegrown terrorist, samantha lewthwaite, white widow

Thread