Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 7th, 2013 #81
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
My initial reaction is surpisingly Scottish.British readers will recall Rab C Nesbit in that show the first actor who played his son committed suicide over his use as a sex slave by paedophiles.In the last interview he gave before he committed suicide he said because he seemed young the paedophiles insisted that he shaved all his body hair off so that he appeared more child like for their edification.No doubt it is the same principle that has made this an important issue for mahdikvirginakins.He wants them smooth as a three year old to fuel his paedophillic fantasy.He does not even consider why he thinks as he does and it is obvious that he has never had any contact with a decent woman of any kind.I suspect a virgin unless his mother obliged as no one but a mother would oblige the swine.
This whole business of using his "real name" and having teenage children is bullshit.All my teenage relations look in here now and again.If I was prancing about like mahdikvirginakins they would raise the issue off line.And if not satisfied with my explanation would be taking issue right here in the forum
That's along the lines of what I was thinking but was too diplomatic to say. It also fits with his latest theory that a woman should not be able to phone the police if the man whose roof she lives under decides to smack her about. She lives under his roof so she either puts up with it or gets out.

He wants a submissive, bald young girl who will do exactly as she is told and be grateful for being kept on his "don't give them an inch" leash.

Old January 7th, 2013 #82
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Interesting connection.
Body hair is masculine.

Straight men are not attracted to hairy women.

If a man likes a hairy woman, it's probably due to some sort of homosexual fetish.

Old January 7th, 2013 #83
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
That's along the lines of what I was thinking but was too diplomatic to say. It also fits with his latest theory that a woman should not be able to phone the police if the man whose roof she lives under decides to smack her about. She lives under his roof so she either puts up with it or gets out.

He wants a submissive, bald young girl who will do exactly as she is told and be grateful for being kept on his "don't give them an inch" leash.
That may be his ideal but he would take anything,desperate scum like himself have no real sexual definition they are any sexual.Further you can tell that the US filth could quite easily track down a nonce spin his drum see his interest in ethnic origin and then blackmail him to become more internet active.A typically jewish driven method seen a dozen times in the UK over the decades.

Chase them into the swamps

Old January 7th, 2013 #84
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:

Younger females are simply more feminine than older females.

As females age, they begin to look more masculine. Often you can't tell just by their faces whether you are looking at an old man or an old woman, since all feminine beauty is tied to youth:

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; January 7th, 2013 at 07:26 PM.

Old January 7th, 2013 #85
Bruce Howard
Banned

Default Chris Hansen vs Steven Akins

Old January 7th, 2013 #86
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
I've already pointed out that it is a question of physical response to visual stimulus which is the real determining factor.

Men aren't apt to be honest on public forums where they may be looking to garner approval and avoid disapproval from their peers and females.
I think that Mr Akins is being brutally truthful here. Shrinks have written that most heterosexual men have a Lolita complex to some degree, in that they cannot help but find the youthful beauty of the emerging girl/woman to be aesthetically appealing.
In my opinion there is nothing wrong with admiring beauty. There is a lot wrong with wanting to have sex with girls who in terms of their psychology are still children.

Old January 7th, 2013 #87
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
I think that Mr Akins is being brutally truthful here. Shrinks have written that most heterosexual men have a Lolita complex to some degree, in that they cannot help but find the youthful beauty of the emerging girl/woman to be aesthetically appealing.
In my opinion there is nothing wrong with admiring beauty. There is a lot wrong with wanting to have sex with girls who in terms of their psychology are still children.
Mahdilvirginakins sole interest in children is for sexual purposes and yet you agree with him ? You compound the issue by citing "shrinks" as an authority ?. Does not your use of the term "some" not indicate something important ? for example that such statistics are derived on a non racial basis.Are you saying that Aryan man is inclined to paedophillia ? Not in my experience certainly jews,bantu,coolie and mischlinge but not Aryan's.Though I will concede that there is much evidence to suggest that Scottish men have a predication for noncing.Is it a coincidence that you have a Scottish user name or something more sinister ? Will you be performing a tag grooming team with mahdikvirginakins ?

Old January 7th, 2013 #88
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Mahdilvirginakins sole interest in children is for sexual purposes and yet you agree with him ? You compound the issue by citing "shrinks" as an authority ?. Does not your use of the term "some" not indicate something important ? for example that such statistics are derived on a non racial basis.Are you saying that Aryan man is inclined to paedophillia ? Not in my experience certainly jews,bantu,coolie and mischlinge but not Aryan's.Though I will concede that there is much evidence to suggest that Scottish men have a predication for noncing.Is it a coincidence that you have a Scottish user name or something more sinister ? Will you be performing a tag grooming team with mahdikvirginakins ?
So, what's all this we've been hearing about the BBC scandals? Were all those implicated men of colour?

Old January 7th, 2013 #89
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
So, what's all this we've been hearing about the BBC scandals? Were all those implicated men of colour?
Funny you should ask that.....

Freddie Starr isn't fully European.

Quote:
Talking of kids today what did he think about Prince Harry's Nazi costume escapade? Freddie himself had a famous routine with him dressed as Hitler in wellies and shorts. "I think it was a storm in a teacup over Prince Harry. I took the Mickey out of the most cruel, evil man that ever walked this earth.

"My mother was Jewish and I had the right to do it.
http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/n...rr_in_croydon/

There was a certain air about Savile, too, who self described as "the most jewish catholic you'll ever meet".

Gary Glitter has been rumoured to be fond of the odd bagel or two as well.

Of course, when you consider that the timing of the story did wonders to wipe all the asian grooming rings from the front page.....

Old January 7th, 2013 #90
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
You react in the manner of an hysterical and irrational woman. That was not what I said.
What I said was that people who were supposed to know had said that most men admired beauty.
I also said that it was wrong to want sex with females who psychologically were still children.

Old January 7th, 2013 #91
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Funny you should ask that.....

Freddie Starr isn't fully European.

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/n...rr_in_croydon/

There was a certain air about Savile, too, who self described as "the most jewish catholic you'll ever meet".

Gary Glitter has been rumoured to be fond of the odd bagel or two as well.

Of course, when you consider that the timing of the story did wonders to wipe all the asian grooming rings from the front page.....
Men of uncommon privilege taking uncommon privileges....

Old January 7th, 2013 #92
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
There is a lot wrong with wanting to have sex with girls who in terms of their psychology are still children.
In 2013 that would be every woman under the age of 50.

Old January 7th, 2013 #93
Marcus
Banned

11,942 posts since his join date in November of 2011, and many of them are in direct relation to his admitted infatuation with very young females.

What the hell, Akins?

Old January 7th, 2013 #94
andy

Quote:
You react in the manner of an hysterical and irrational woman. That was not what I said.
What I said was that people who were supposed to know had said that most men admired beauty.
I also said that it was wrong to want sex with females who psychologically were still children.
You react like a jew do you or do you not share with mahdilvirginakins the desire to have sex with children ? That's the question the forum want's answering not your cod phsycobabble and spurious theories on what "some" men do or do not do

Old January 7th, 2013 #95
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
11,942 posts since his join date in November of 2011, and many of them are in direct relation to his admitted infatuation with very young females.

What the hell, Akins?
"Mamma didn't raise no shirkers."

Old January 7th, 2013 #96
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
In 2013 that would be every woman under the age of 50.
Hmm...my last wife was born in 1986.

She'll be 30 in three years

Old January 8th, 2013 #97
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Men of uncommon privilege taking uncommon privileges....
But according to you:

a) it was all white men doing it

b) all white men want to do it and it's only societal disgust/pressure that prevents them

c) the age of consent was only set up by jews to prevent white men from doing what they themselves enjoy

d) it's not that uncommon after all because all white men agree with you that it's acceptable

Old January 8th, 2013 #98
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
But according to you:

a) it was all white men doing it

b) all white men want to do it and it's only societal disgust/pressure that prevents them

c) the age of consent was only set up by jews to prevent white men from doing what they themselves enjoy

d) it's not that uncommon after all because all white men agree with you that it's acceptable
I've never claimed that White men are attracted to females of a younger age than non-white men.

I simply pointed out the falsehood of Andy's contention that White men generally aren't attracted to females under a certain age as if that were exclusive to non-whites; which is of course ridiculous.

We all know who is behind the laws of progressivism, and how those laws are apt to be changed according to the agenda of those who pass them.

Old January 8th, 2013 #99
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I've never claimed that White men are attracted to females of a younger age than non-white men.
You insinuated it in post 81.

Quote:
Quote:
I simply pointed out the falsehood of Andy's contention that White men generally aren't attracted to females under a certain age as if that were exclusive to non-whites; which is of course ridiculous.
Well, andy is a lazy twat and omitted the word "decent". I can't speak for him but I should think he feels the same as I do - no man who is attracted to children has the right to call himself white with a capital W.

Quote:
We all know who is behind the laws of progressivism, and how those laws are apt to be changed according to the agenda of those who pass them.
It's one thing paying lip service and quite another to resist doing as they exhort.

Old January 8th, 2013 #100
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
You insinuated it in post 81.
Nothing of the sort. It's just typical male behavior - has nothing to do with race.

Quote:
Well, andy is a lazy twat and omitted the word "decent". I can't speak for him but I should think he feels the same as I do - no man who is attracted to children has the right to call himself white with a capital W.
Decent is as decent does

Quote:
It's one thing paying lip service and quite another to resist doing as they exhort.
The "progressives" push different agendas on Whites than they do on other races. They push White men to chase after "cougars," while encouraging young White females to make themselves available to non-white men.

We all know why they do this.

The older white "cougars" are soon to be beyond child-bearing years, meaning that if White men couple with them, they won't have as many White children.

The younger White girls that they encourage to present themselves to non-white men are extremely fertile, and thus they are likely to give birth to many more mixed-race offspring.

This is why I say the Jew doesn't want White men to enjoy what they would naturally seek to enjoy. The Jew wants that inclination to be reserved for non-white men exclusively; while the White men are encouraged to settle for dried up old prunes.

Tags
britian, paedophile, paedophiles, progress

Thread