Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 8th, 2006 #1
For Britain
Banned

Exclamation For ULSTER Loyalists, your thread!

With the advent of a new Irish sub forum, of which I am not in favour of and totally not responsible, I have decided to open a thread for Ulster Loyalists and their supporters only. I will also start a thread in the suggestions forum, (see bottom of main board), suggesting a Northern Ireland or Ulster Loyalist sub forum. That thread will be an open to everybody debate. This thread will NOT!

Any republican shite, or anti Ulster Loyalist messages in here or on the UK sub forum will be deleted on sight. And I would urge any Loyalists here NOT to bother posting in the Irish sub forum, as I will NOT be moderating it. I have seen the direction it is going in, and therefore have no desire to take any part whatsoever.

In Loyalty

Sid.

Old May 8th, 2006 #2
The Truth At Last

Default Mainland Loyalists , BUA Flute Band

After the bands successful debut in London, and another function in Birmingham, a fundraising event in Mansfield was used as a benchmark to see how the band had developed and no better test than infront of a packed crowd, all in attendance to raise money for the Fountain Estate.

We were delighted that a second young drummer had joined our ranks and some of our fluters had worked their way up the learning curve to be able to perform with the band on the night. Two sets of eight tunes were performed on the night, with several of the newer tunes having only been rehearsed for the first time literally hours before we made the stage.

With the band heading the evenings entertainment alongside BUA members who are currently producing a CD full of original music telling the story of the modern day problems facing Ulster a fantastic evening was had by all.

Old May 10th, 2006 #3
The Truth At Last

Default Better bands lol

Some of you might have already seen this

http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=wvbX...ist%20Unionist

It's good to see so many kids celebrating our white British heritage .

Old May 17th, 2006 #4
reo
Banned

I am anti-Republican . I will post here provided there is no censorship.

Neither the 32 county united Ireland position not the 6 counties remaining part of Britain are positions compatable with White Nationalism.

Try to think a bit duh!

Ethnic self determination is a much more sensible position.

We can negociate about territory later once Zog has departed.

We need to end interwhite strife. Stop splitting the White race!

Old May 17th, 2006 #5
The Truth At Last

Quote:
Originally Posted by reo
I am anti-Republican . I will post here provided there is no censorship.

Neither the 32 county united Ireland position not the 6 counties remaining part of Britain are positions compatable with White Nationalism.

Try to think a bit duh!

Ethnic self determination is a much more sensible position.

We can negociate about territory later once Zog has departed.

We need to end interwhite strife. Stop splitting the White race!

I'm more inclined to a nine county solution :box:

But your right race must come above everything this is something both communitys must wake up to very quick .

Old May 17th, 2006 #6
The Truth At Last

The BNPs position on Ulster leaves to many questions .

A statment from a British goverment saying Ulster will always remain British would have took the wind out of the republicans sails , no nonsence about being British while ever theres a Unionist majority . If Birmingham becomes majority paki in the futue would we give controll of it to Pakistan ? Belfast is no different it's an integeral part ok our land .

Old May 17th, 2006 #7
The Truth At Last

Two things to think about

A racial nationalist victory on the mainland will come much sooner if we can get the backing of large sections of the Loyalist community .

There can be no permanent victory for Ulster Loyalists without a racial nationalist victory on the mainland

Old May 18th, 2006 #8
reo
Banned

Neither Republicanism not Loyalism are White nationalism.
Both positions split the Whites.

I set out a WN position on the north and I suggest you think about it .
The Loyalists do not return your support , while you drive the Irish up there into the arms of the shinners.

David Kerr on Ulster nation has some interesting ideas.

You have that Republican infiltrator censoring my posts on Stormfront Ireland and he needs to be removed.

Obviously that chap INS is either a tard of some kind or something worse.
His responses lead me more and more to think he really is an infiltrator .
He certainly has never been met by anyone doing activism in Ireland but somehow he gets appointed moderator of the Irish forum .
He seems to be deliberately sowing division by censoring you people off of that forum.
He attacks those who do activism in particular and drove the White Nationalists off Irish-nationalism.net making that forum a joke , sounding like one of the many cretinous Republican boards online almost.

There needs to be open debate on all our forums , as we are on the same side afterall.
Territorial conflicts between Whites must take second place for now and those who whip them up are serving ZOG whether they know it or not.

Plenty of them know exactly what they are doing .

Old May 18th, 2006 #9
The Truth At Last

Quote:
Originally Posted by reo
I set out a WN position on the north and I suggest you think about it .

Must have missed it , link ?

Old May 18th, 2006 #10
reo
Banned

There is the new party www.saveIreland.blogspot.com

We are getting badges made for this new party. Guess where?

I just noticed another Ken Loach film about the Irish war of independence.

Zog uses its version of Irish nationalism to split the Whites.
We are not all fooled.

www.exterminationist.com/ulsteriormotives.htm

Earlier article .

Republicanism is a constant curse and it has to be fought online. The opposite of Republicanism is not Loyalism. They are the same thing.

I want self-determination for all White ethnic groups .
This rules out a 32 county state but it also rules out a 6 county state.

I would much rather all territorial questions be left out of the struggle.

I am very suspicious of the character INS that has implanted himself in the Irish section of Stormfront .

They make this guy who admits openly that he isn't a White Nationalist and who has never been seen by any of the small world of Southern Irish dissidents , moderator of the Irish forum where he can censor off actual activists like me.

Old May 18th, 2006 #11
reo
Banned

I don't know about the other characters you mention but I know INS is bad news .
A site for more conventional conservative types was started called Irish-nationalism.net but it has been completely poisoned by Republicanisation.

I have also been banned several times by INS .

These people have an agenda and that is to drive those trying to do serious work in Eire off the boards and leave them to those posting nothing but quasi-Republican drivel .
At best fools or hobbyists at worst infiltrators is my estimation of these people.

Even some people who initially showed promise like a chap calling himself Elstner has fallen under the spell of the negativists and people like myself are kept from expounding our views.

http://irish-nationalism.net/forum/s...35&postcount=4

Thats a post by "INS" who posts on Irish-nationalism.net as "Tony".

He does not believe in WN .

Old May 18th, 2006 #12
blueskies
Banned

Default Sun Tzu :Know Thyself Know the Enemy

"Know thy enemy and know thyself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know thyself but not thy enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not thyself, wallow in defeat every time."

Old May 21st, 2006 #13
SicViresco
Was retired, now rewired!

I had a phone call from a mate today saying that INS may have resigned as SF Ireland moderator. I think probably there should be an emphasis on the word "may".

But the entire thing about the Irish invaders into SF Britain stinks. Provocateurs like Limerick Nationalist, Republican TP, and Ostaria nip in, insult Britain left, right and centre, then when we respond along comes the Irish mod, INS, who bans us! I got 5 days this time, and I am warned that it is my last chance! All because I called him a twat, and another agitator a fenian bastard. Well, I ask you............ LMAO!!!

Seriously though, people, I totally understand what some folk mean when they say we shouldn't scrap among ourselves as white nationalists. But I also disagree with it. We have to remember that not all whites are WNs (Just look at the reds to see what I mean) I am not simply WN, I am also a BRITISH nationalist and when my country is being slagged by those who hate us I will respond in some way. No Surrender!

Old May 21st, 2006 #14
KMRATHELL
deken

Quote:
Originally Posted by SicViresco
I had a phone call from a mate today saying that INS may have resigned as SF Ireland moderator. I think probably there should be an emphasis on the word "may".
My information is that he was fired after a series of complaints and unlocking a thread Red Knight locked and attempted to override a decision Red Knight made for the Brit forum.

Old May 21st, 2006 #15
SicViresco

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke_rulez
My information is that he was fired after a series of complaints and unlocking a thread Red Knight locked and attempted to override a decision Red Knight made for the Brit forum.
Cheers, DR. That's right. He had banned loyalist poster NO SURRENDER who had been a wee bit harsh with his replies (LOL, if I remember correctly he and I used the same terminology!) there were further protests about the banning, RedXKnight closed the thread, and along came INS again, re-opened the thread, made another ban, then locked up once more!! If he really has gone, then it's good riddance!

Old May 21st, 2006 #16
SicViresco

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthCoastNationalist
You are doing alright my friend, everybody is insisting that you are unbanned. No moddie on line as yet, but it won't be long...
I know, I saw that! Bloody hell, about fifteen people requesting that I be reinstated! I was gobsmacked, I can tell you. But very grateful, that's for sure. My thanks will go to each and every one when I get back. To steal the title of the BNP song: All Stand Together...... :cheers:

Old May 21st, 2006 #17
reo
Banned

Yes INS has resigned (jumped a few hours before he was pushed). I am unbanned on Stormfront and free to continue my cross community bridge building.

There is a return to open debate on Stormfront.

INS may be a xenophobe but he aint't a WN as he said himself.

I have talked to plenty of Sinn Fein people and a lot are like that but they still follow Red leadership because often they are not the brightest.

Why call himself INS when he ain't a NS?

The United Ireland meme needs to replaced by Self determination for all White ethnic groups.
Thats a line plenty on both sides can agree with .
David Kerr points out correctly on Ulster Nation that the 32 county thing is contrary to the self determination of the Ulsterscots , or whatever they want to call themselves if they don't use the word Loyalist.
Yes In territorial nationalist terms Ireland needs all 32 perhaps but in ethnic national terms self determination for both is the way to go and the best route .Some form of repartition perhaps.

People don't seem able to agree to disagree on the North .

Here is a new departure for both sides if they want it.

Republicanism is a false flag operation. INS is strongly under the influence of these hostile memes and Irish-nationalism.net has been rendered useless by the intolerance shown by him and people like him.

Many of my school friends are still under the influence of Republicanism. its the only show in town . When real Irish nationalism emerges it will melt away .
Which is why ZOG loves watering this weed.

Old August 15th, 2006 #18
BHUK
Banned

Default White Loyalist Guestbook

http://www.drypool.net/cgi-bin/system.pl?id=ulstergb

Welcome to the new White Loyalist Guestbook (above link).

This guestbook has been created to give our Ulster comrades and supporters of Loyal Ulster the chance to discuss the threat to the loyal British people in Northern Ireland from the murdering Marxist IRA and their allies in the 'British' government and the rapidly growing non-White presence over the water.

Please use this guestbook sensibly and keep all postings on-topic and legal!

NO SURRENDER!

Old September 13th, 2006 #19
A.I.M
Not just a pretty face

Default The ballad of Lenny Murphy

We're the Lenny Murphy taxi firm & we'll get you ther real fast.
We'll take you to your destination around the streets of Belfast.
We have a special rate for catholics, a cut throat they'll pay.
Its a one way journey to hell for taigs, with their life they're fare is paid.

They call us the Shankill butchers coz we hack the taigs to death.
We're the notorios A.S.U of the Belfast U.V.F.
We spread terror amongst the taigs who are now scared to walk the streets.
So they now only travel by taxi, so its a busy night for me.

A rival commander betrayed us, James Craig envied our success!
So he gave the provos our details, and Lenny's birds address!
The Belfast Brigade were efficient as they shot our leader down.
Lenny was hit 26 times by the provos machine-gun rounds!

Lenny died for God&Ulster and shall never be forgot.
Fuck that traitor James Craig who was later rightfully shot.

Britannia must wear a burrka now to hide her Union flag!
Her colours offended muslims & her free-speech is now gagged!

Old September 13th, 2006 #20
A.I.M
Not just a pretty face

Default Hail Billy Boy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHUK
http://www.drypool.net/cgi-bin/system.pl?id=ulstergb

Welcome to the new White Loyalist Guestbook (above link).

This guestbook has been created to give our Ulster comrades and supporters of Loyal Ulster the chance to discuss the threat to the loyal British people in Northern Ireland from the murdering Marxist IRA and their allies in the 'British' government and the rapidly growing non-White presence over the water.

Please use this guestbook sensibly and keep all postings on-topic and legal!

NO SURRENDER!

Is the admin of the afformentioned site that same bloke who's destroyed the c18 guestbook?

Hail Billy Boy full of grace, spazmins hardon is for thee?
:cheers:

:box:

Britannia must wear a burrka now to hide her Union flag!
Her colours offended muslims & her free-speech is now gagged!

Thread