VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 7th, 2004 #41
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus Sutter

Take care Sean

P.S
Oh yeah what about your lie to Momus about your Aunt/Mom being dead.
Dear Sir,

Upon watching a television program about two years ago about black rage (the need for minorities to lash out because of the feeling of inferiority). I know that is why you hold so much animosity towards me. I can only imagine how pitiful it must be to be middle aged and useless and thus unable to provide a proper living for your family so you tremble in fear that someone may discover your cardboard box number. I know it must pain you so to be at your station in life and know someone as young as me and yet successful.

I feel for you, I truly do and I understand you aggression is an extension of your own useless and probable impotence. I am a tough Aryan so you will not be able in any way to harm me. So it is ok by me that you lash out against me, I am charitable especially towards people that are middle aged and hopeless.

While I may suggest getting your GED, perhaps you should also thinking about going to a trade school as it is to late for college and seek gainful employment so you can better provide for you and yours. I will be lying in my soft feather bed this evening in a warm house, but I will be hoping for you to find a better situation. It pains me so to see Aryans blow any potential they may or may not have once had.

Wishing you the best of luck in your endeavors.

Your friend and hero

Sean Martin

Old November 8th, 2004 #42
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
I wanted to send you a PM or an E-mail but could not do either.

You ever hear of George Dillman, Rick Moneymaker, and Erle Montigue?

I have the Dillman books (autographed), the Moneymaker charts (not autographed perhaps that is why his name is MONEYMAKER), and the Erle Montigue books and videos. I have corresponded with Montigue and he is amazingly nice, he also said he would train people for $11 a day (the cost of food and such).

There were three teachers in this area that spent a lot of time with Dillman and some time with Moneymaker, I was taught by two of them. I later contacted Montigue who sent me vids and books (comparatively cheap) and said what I was taught was useless and quote “you need to get the good oil from the beginning”.

Dim Mak works well if you learn a couple points and practice them well. Didn’t you say you went to Wally Jay’s workshop? He teaches how to apply them. Learn the broad ones forget about the precision ones and apply them to joint locks and strikes for maximum effectiveness. You really only need to know about 20 and about 4 or 5 combinations for striking.

BTW it was Taji boxing, Kyusho Jistu, and Ryukyu-Kempo that they taught me.
Oh boy. Shoulda known. You do know the dim mak. LOL

I dont know about these other guys, but Dillman is good. But what does it matter? Nobody ever stands still so you can hit them just right, do they?

It was a joke but I guess if you want to talk about it we can.....

Old November 8th, 2004 #43
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Oh boy. Shoulda known. You do know the dim mak. LOL

I dont know about these other guys, but Dillman is good. But what does it matter? Nobody ever stands still so you can hit them just right, do they?

It was a joke but I guess if you want to talk about it we can.....
You are one to talk Mr weekend Martial Arts hero, and shooting club expert.

Dillman is good until you meet Montigue, with the way he teaches Dim Mak they don't have to stand any more still than they would if you were boxing.

Old November 9th, 2004 #44
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
You are one to talk Mr weekend Martial Arts hero, and shooting club expert.

Dillman is good until you meet Montigue, with the way he teaches Dim Mak they don't have to stand any more still than they would if you were boxing.
Correction: I quit regular martial arts practice a few years back after a serious injury during judo and my relocation took me away from my aikido group. Years before that is when I was joe karate msn, meaning, I got my black belt in TKD after about 6 or 7 years of training including state champ in full contact Olympic style during high school. Yes and then I ran the college karate club where we regularly had between 20 and 200 members. Less during finals. LOL. That was when I started doing the seminar stuff. Then I graduated and started over in a different town, for graduate school, with aikido and judo. Those things are kind of like "rasslin." Then after a few years of that came my injury and then I decided to stick with shooting as my martial sport of choice. So in a way I've started over again and consider myself a beginner at competitive shooting after a mere 3 years or so and surely not an expert like you.

In the circuit of regular shooters out here in flyover, I know 30 guys or so who can outshoot me and have proven it on numerous occasions. I will have to outrank them before anybody rightfully considers me an expert. I will get there sooner or later. So I may be more expert at shooting than you but surely not more so than them.

Or you can start doing competitive shooting out here in the flyover area between Detroit and Chicago and sooner or later you can match up with me personally.

And yes Dr A I meant dim mak as a joke but not surprisingly ole Doc takes it seriously. A cage-- he was in it--

Old November 9th, 2004 #45
Sean Martin

Quote:

Or you can start doing competitive shooting out here in the flyover area between Detroit and Chicago and sooner or later you can match up with me personally.
Yeah I know a lot of people that played in those tournaments with pads and rules, and then got stomped by some ignorant drunken redneck.

I know a 68-year-old guy that won sever TKD tournaments after a couple of years of play so I am sure you have a point. Try all the jump kicks they teach you or even some of the Judo grappling they teach you in a real fight see how long you last. In grappling you opponent or opponents would simply stomp you to death while you are searching for a wristlock or choke.
Quote:
And yes Dr A I meant dim mak as a joke but not surprisingly ole Doc takes it seriously.
Of course you did, people that think it is a joke only do so because they are to lazy or to ignorant to learn the precision strikes involved. Dim Mak takes joint locks and strikes to the next level and makes your fighting ten times more lethal, granted it takes years and dedication going beyond taking a class a week and entering in a tournament where the chances of getting hurt are slim to none. (tell us now about those broken noses and hurt backs suffered by these vicious brute beasts)

I hope I never have to tangle with you AE because by the time I would have to put on all the protective gear and get a proper referee and learn the rules, just so I could spare with you, I am sure any aggression I would have had would have been long extinguished.

Old November 9th, 2004 #46
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Whatever Sean you are the expert not me. A cage, you were in it.

I'm not going to talk about other experiences I may have had but let me just say, I never had a problem getting into fights with rednecks only niggers and other mouthy people who mistook my kindly nature for weakness. Are you the type?

Like I said, you are free to match up with me like any other person in this world. I show up for work the same time pretty much every day and for somebody with the wits to figure out who and where, take your best shot.

Old November 9th, 2004 #47
Sean Martin

Quote:
Whatever Sean you are the expert not me. A cage, you were in it.
I have been in several different types of cages, so I am sure you have a point.

The thing that I find most pitiful is that someone with your intellect would have to resort to quoting Momus. That is like Hitler quoting a street urchin.
Quote:
I'm not going to talk about other experiences I may have had but let me just say, I never had a problem getting into fights with rednecks only niggers and other mouthy people who mistook my kindly nature for weakness. Are you the type?
Us rednecks had the good forsight to run all the groids off decades ago so we don't have any to fight. But I am sure that type of mentality is beneath your greatness.

Good day Sir.

Your Friend,

Sean Martin

Last edited by Sean Martin; November 9th, 2004 at 02:14 PM.

Old November 10th, 2004 #48
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
....Us rednecks had the good forsight to run all the groids off decades ago so we don't have any to fight. But I am sure that type of mentality is beneath your greatness.

Good day Sir.

Your Friend,

Sean Martin
question: why do you always put so many damn space in your posts? do you need to take up more of the page than other people for some reason?

Old November 10th, 2004 #49
Sean Martin

Quote:
question: why do you always put so many damn space in your posts? do you need to take up more of the page than other people for some reason?
Wow is that how you argue in law? Point out something that has absolutely nothing to do with the conversation to evade the subject? I would have expected more from you but I guess there is nothing to expect.

Old November 10th, 2004 #50
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

you think my reply was irrelevant? I guess that is the pot calling the kettle black. I'll talk about whatever I damn well please "Doc"

Old November 10th, 2004 #51
Sean Martin

Quote:
you think my reply was irrelevant? I guess that is the pot calling the kettle black. I'll talk about whatever I well please "Doc"
Well since you have become the master of evasion should you be pointing out right about now something I misspelled or how I abbreviate WVA (although I live here and every one that lives here abbreviates it that way), how about how I use a different vernacular than you do. Anything but tackling the subject at hand.

There is no one on VNNF that will stick to the subject with me, they always try to point something out like how I space my lines or paragraph spacing or even (Odin forbid) I should misspell a word or miss a punctuation.

And it is Sean, that is my name.

Old November 10th, 2004 #52
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Yeah I know a lot of people that played in those tournaments with pads and rules, and then got stomped by some ignorant drunken redneck.

I know a 68-year-old guy that won sever TKD tournaments after a couple of years of play so I am sure you have a point. Try all the jump kicks they teach you or even some of the Judo grappling they teach you in a real fight see how long you last. In grappling you opponent or opponents would simply stomp you to death while you are searching for a wristlock or choke.
Reminds me of a story, Doc. Back in my younger days me and a couple of buddies, after work, used to go to this tittie bar in Norwalk California called The Holiday, to drink a few beers and unwind, as they say. At the time it was sort of a redneck place that featured truckdrivers, construction workers and bikers with the occasional nig nog and mexcrement thrown in. Today, the town is probably full of mexes but thats another story.

One of the bouncers there was a Karate expert. 6th degree black belt in something, I don't remember what exactly, as my interest was not on the bouncers I don't recall the guys name either so for the sake of understanding, I'll call him, AE.

AE could handle himself. I had seen him kick out plenty of troublemakers with ease. Of course all the troublemakers were drunk and AE was always sober and usually had 1 or 2 bouncers to back him up so that may have had something to do with it.

One night about 5 of us sashayed into the Holiday, paid our cover charge, showed our ID's, sat down at a table and ordered some refreshments. No sooner had we sat down when AE came to our table. It seems that one of our party had given a fake Id and that was a no no! I don't remember the guys name so I'll just call him Sean. AE politely told Sean that fake Id's are against national tittie bar policy and he would have to leave. Sean replys in a most ill mannered way that basically said, I'M NOT LEAVING!

Now usually AE had 1 or 2 backup bouncers, which is standard operating procedure. The object is to get the bad guy out of the establishment without hurting him too bad so you don't get yourself and the tit business sued. But on this particular nite AE was all alone.

The fight went something like this:

1) AE attempts wrist lock on Sean who has both feet planted.

2) AE trys to secure grip by breaking down Seans balance, it fails and now the fight has turned into a strength on strength wrestling match and Sean powers out of the lock.

3) Sean slams into AE like a defensive end on a rattled quarterback sending AE to the ground. AE has underestimated Seans size, strength, aggression and toughness and is now on his back with Sean on top raining down punches.

4) Cops show up, Sean goes to jail, AE goes to hospital, Steve B marvels at the fact that a 5 buck cover charge and a 5 buck pitcher of beer could bring so much entertainment!

Old November 10th, 2004 #53
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
4) Cops show up, Sean goes to jail, AE goes to hospital, Steve B marvels at the fact that a 5 buck cover charge and a 5 buck pitcher of beer could bring so much entertainment!
Well Steve I think you and AE should keep one thing in mind. If you argue with an idiot long enough you'll start to sound like him. Doc definitely is an idiot. Here is a picture of Doc diplaying his great intellectual and athletic prowess.

Quote:
Well since you have become the master of evasion should you be pointing out right about now something I misspelled or how I abbreviate WVA (although I live here and every one that lives here abbreviates it that way), how about how I use a different vernacular than you do. Anything but tackling the subject at hand.
AE since he is challenging you please tell him what's wrong with this sentence. A college - he was in one.

Last edited by Augustus Sutter; November 11th, 2004 at 06:33 PM.

Old November 10th, 2004 #54
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default Our favorite forum hypocrite, sean(prove I lied)martin.

At last, a shred of truth emerges from this creature. I'm certain that sean(prove I lied)martin has been in several cages. This may partly explain his defective character. There was an elderly couple arrested in OK just last year who were raising a child in a rabbit cage in the back yard.
Congratulations on getting out, Doc, or are you still in one now?

Quote:
I have been in several different types of cages, so I am sure you have a point.

The thing that I find most pitiful is that someone with your intellect would have to resort to quoting Momus. That is like Hitler quoting a street urchin.

Us rednecks had the good forsight to run all the groids off decades ago so we don't have any to fight. But I am sure that type of mentality is beneath your greatness.

Good day Sir.

Your Friend,

Sean Martin

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old November 10th, 2004 #55
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
The fight went something like this:

1) AE attempts wrist lock on Sean who has both feet planted.

2) AE trys to secure grip by breaking down Seans balance, it fails and now the fight has turned into a strength on strength wrestling match and Sean powers out of the lock.

3) Sean slams into AE like a defensive end on a rattled quarterback sending AE to the ground. AE has underestimated Seans size, strength, aggression and toughness and is now on his back with Sean on top raining down punches.

This is exactly why I think we should have a post of the year.

Had you brought along a video camera you could have gotten your own web site and charged $19.95 each for the video.

Old November 11th, 2004 #56
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
This is exactly why I think we should have a post of the year.

Had you brought along a video camera you could have gotten your own web site and charged $19.95 each for the video.
It would have been a little difficult to film myself as I was the one fought the bouncer. Truth be told, a night in jail was worth every precious moment!

Old November 11th, 2004 #57
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
At last, a shred of truth emerges from this creature. I'm certain that sean(prove I lied)martin has been in several cages. This may partly explain his defective character. There was an elderly couple arrested in OK just last year who were raising a child in a rabbit cage in the back yard.
Congratulations on getting out, Doc, or are you still in one now?
You might also note that in this thread the Doc has admitted he lives with his parents - plural. He told you in a previous thread his mammy was dead. Also, he told you HE owned seven houses, three on either side of him and the one across the street. He accomplished this through his hard working assiduous life-style, but now he lives with his parents. Gee I don't know the Doc told me he is fabulous and a tough Aryan; since he is a devout Christian I know he would never lie, and I have no recourse except to believe what he says.

Thread