Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 8th, 2012 #2421
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry A View from Across the Pond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Forgive me for butting in when I'm not really conversant with every fact of this case, but I have a question for Donald. Do you know Edgar Steele? If not, why are you so convinced that he's crazy as a result of heart surgery? His wife doesn't seem to think he is crazy and as the person who presumably knows him better than anyone, I'd have thought she'd be ideally placed to be able to make a judgment on whether his sanity deteriorated after the surgery.
I don't hesitate to disrupt your politics and you shouldn't hesitate to disrupt ours. A view from afar is frequently necessary to see what cannot be discerned up close.

First, you have your work cut out for you to read the 120 pages of this thread. I cannot figure this out myself. Initially I believed Steele was framed. As evidence trickled in, it became clear that he had gone insane as a result of surgery and his wife was either deluded or lying about it.

Let's assume that your husband was in jail on charges of trying to blow you up with a pipe bomb. If he wrote steamy love letters from his jail cell to his Ukrainian girl friend, would you think that he was crazy? If he wrote 14,000 emails over a five month period while recovering from aorta surgery to perhaps 50 Ukrainian women, would that give you any more clues?

Read my motion denied by the court at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1336079#2324 and see if this makes more sense to you. There are several possibilities. My best guess is that Steele has convinced his wife that he is innocent in spite of all the damning evidence to the contrary. I have personally written her and explained these matters if full detail. At that point she ceased to reply.

Steele's supporters have been swindled out of $122,000 (£75,000) which was squandered on a worthless now disbarred lawyer. Worse yet is the lie that he has been framed. He deserves medical help, not to be locked up in prison for the rest of his life.
 
Old January 8th, 2012 #2422
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,740
-JC
Default Bev, there is another perspective on this case...

Sometimes reasonable-sounding, sometimes prepubescent name-calling, Mr. Pauly, is the self-appointed spokesman for Mr. Steele, including persuming to petition the court and anyone else who will listen with the "Guilty by reason of being 'crazy as a shithouse rat' defense."

Never mind that "You can still be prosecuted if you have some form of mental illness," said a First Assistant District Attorney Cliff Herberg in another case in which there is little doubt as to previously diagnosed schitzophrenia of an actual murderer and cannibal. "The test is if you understand the difference between right and wrong; the question is whether or not you know your act is wrong."

Defense attorneys can request competency hearings to determine whether a defendant is fit to stand trial.

Ed Steele maintained prior to this incident that he was researching his next book and that he has been investigating the so called Russian bride business-- big business.

For a shorter version than reading this entire thread try http://nationalvanguard.org/2011/02/edgar-steele-case-prosecution-grasping-at-straws/

And other articles published later may be accessed through links on this and the previous page http://nationalvanguard.org/2011/05/judge-excludes-experts-jury-convicts-steele/

Last edited by -JC; January 8th, 2012 at 03:45 PM.
 
Old January 8th, 2012 #2423
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I don't hesitate to disrupt your politics and you shouldn't hesitate to disrupt ours. A view from afar is frequently necessary to see what cannot be discerned up close.

First, you have your work cut out for you to read the 120 pages of this thread. I cannot figure this out myself. Initially I believed Steele was framed. As evidence trickled in, it became clear that he had gone insane as a result of surgery and his wife was either deluded or lying about it.

Let's assume that your husband was in jail on charges of trying to blow you up with a pipe bomb. If he wrote steamy love letters from his jail cell to his Ukrainian girl friend, would you think that he was crazy? If he wrote 14,000 emails over a five month period while recovering from aorta surgery to perhaps 50 Ukrainian women, would that give you any more clues?

Read my motion denied by the court at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1336079#2324 and see if this makes more sense to you. There are several possibilities. My best guess is that Steele has convinced his wife that he is innocent in spite of all the damning evidence to the contrary. I have personally written her and explained these matters if full detail. At that point she ceased to reply.

Steele's supporters have been swindled out of $122,000 (£75,000) which was squandered on a worthless now disbarred lawyer. Worse yet is the lie that he has been framed. He deserves medical help, not to be locked up in prison for the rest of his life.

Based on just this question about what I would do, I would decide he was probably as guilty as sin and cheer on any sentence he got.

The lawyer swindling the defence fund is a crying shame but is there some significance as to whether this makes Mr Steele nutty or not? Maybe - being in the trade - he should have known the guy wasn't the best and chosen a better one but could he find one that was willing to represent a WN?

If he is mentally ill as a result of the surgery, then he does of course deserve to be in a hospital, not a prison.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
Sometimes reasonable-sounding, sometimes prepubescent name-calling, Mr. Pauly, is the self-appointed spokesman for Mr. Steele, including persuming to petition the court and anyone else who will listen with the "Guilty by reason of being 'crazy as a shithouse rat' defense."

Never mind that "You can still be prosecuted if you have some form of mental illness," said a First Assistant District Attorney Cliff Herberg in another case in which there is little doubt as to previously diagnosed schitzophrenia of an actual murderer and cannibal. "The test is if you understand the difference between right and wrong; the question is whether or not you know your act is wrong."

Defense attorneys can request competency hearings to determine whether a defendant is fit to stand trial.

Ed Steele maintained prior to this incident that he was researching his next book and that he has been investigating the so called Russian bride business-- big business.

For a shorter version than reading this entire thread try http://nationalvanguard.org/2011/02/edgar-steele-case-prosecution-grasping-at-straws/

And other articles published later may be accessed through links on this and the previous page http://nationalvanguard.org/2011/05/judge-excludes-experts-jury-convicts-steele/
From your link:

Quote:
The government knows that, as my husband’s legal assistant, I was fully aware that the Ukrainian woman was suspected to be a part of a “Russian-Bride” scam which cheated one of his clients out of thousands of dollars. By communicating with this woman, my husband was working a case to bring down the people involved in stealing from Americans.
Sounds perfectly plausible to me. I imagine he or she can locate client papers that prove they had been hired to chase down or consulted re: this immigrant bride scam, or a client willing to testify the same?

The again, I have to ask, why would the Govt. go to such lengths to set him up, even if he was a WN? Or did they just get it terribly wrong?

I should really read the whole thread and the whole National Vanguard site.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old January 8th, 2012 #2424
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Swindling Lawyers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Based on just this question about what I would do, I would decide he was probably as guilty as sin and cheer on any sentence he got.

The lawyer swindling the defence fund is a crying shame but is there some significance as to whether this makes Mr Steele nutty or not? Maybe - being in the trade - he should have known the guy wasn't the best and chosen a better one but could he find one that was willing to represent a WN?

If he is mentally ill as a result of the surgery, then he does of course deserve to be in a hospital, not a prison.

From your link:

Sounds perfectly plausible to me. I imagine he or she can locate client papers that prove they had been hired to chase down or consulted re: this immigrant bride scam, or a client willing to testify the same?

The again, I have to ask, why would the Govt. go to such lengths to set him up, even if he was a WN? Or did they just get it terribly wrong?

I should really read the whole thread and the whole National Vanguard site.
This entire case is a laughing stock. The scum bag lawyer should have seen at once that Steele was crazy. He knew that this was the last case that he would ever try and wanted some easy bucks with no risk of being disbarred.

This Ukrainian bride scam is a joke. This was old news 20 years ago. Steele claimed that he was investigating a client of his from Illinois who got swindled out of $4,000 (£2,400) by one of them. Our country is coming apart at the seams and Steele worries about this old fool from his near deathbed. If you can't crack that bride scam in 1,000 emails you don't know what you are doing. He claimed to be writing a book on this subject. He couldn't give it away. If you believe him, I own a bridge in Lake Havasu. I will deliver anywhere in the U.K. by air freight for only 10% down.

His wife caught him trolling for women on match.com in 2000 and filed for divorce. She tried to take him for everything but the shirt off his back but she finally dismissed the petition. She is such a forgiving lady to let him do more of that thing these days. Cyndi has told her share of lies in an attempt to get her husband off but every one of them gets him in deeper.

Steele suffered from a somewhat exaggerated sense of self worth and had a bit of a persecution complex even before his aorta blew out and nearly killed him. He was a two bit player on the White Nationalist scene compared to Linder, David Duke, Don Black and Eric Gliebe. This is not meant as an insult. He has done a lot of good work for White Nationalism but he was not a high value target. The government had no reason to frame him. He was half dead after surgery and had only sent out one newsletter in six months.

While the government may well have done some dirty tricks like listening to some of his phone calls to lawyers, none of this is significant. As best as I can tell, the Famous But Incompetent played this one by the book as well as the U.S. Attorney and the judge. I do accuse the U.S. Attorney of knowing that Steele is crazy. However the government is entitled to presume that a defendant is sane. The burden is upon the defendant to prove that he is insane.
 
Old January 8th, 2012 #2425
Roy
Perception Manager
 
Roy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,794
Roy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
This entire case is a laughing stock. The scum bag lawyer should have seen at once that Steele was crazy. He knew that this was the last case that he would ever try and wanted some easy bucks with no risk of being disbarred.

This Ukrainian bride scam is a joke. This was old news 20 years ago. Steele claimed that he was investigating a client of his from Illinois who got swindled out of $4,000 (£2,400) by one of them. Our country is coming apart at the seams and Steele worries about this old fool from his near deathbed. If you can't crack that bride scam in 1,000 emails you don't know what you are doing. He claimed to be writing a book on this subject. He couldn't give it away. If you believe him, I own a bridge in Lake Havasu. I will deliver anywhere in the U.K. by air freight for only 10% down.

His wife caught him trolling for women on match.com in 2000 and filed for divorce. She tried to take him for everything but the shirt off his back but she finally dismissed the petition. She is such a forgiving lady to let him do more of that thing these days. Cyndi has told her share of lies in an attempt to get her husband off but every one of them gets him in deeper.

Steele suffered from a somewhat exaggerated sense of self worth and had a bit of a persecution complex even before his aorta blew out and nearly killed him. He was a two bit player on the White Nationalist scene compared to Linder, David Duke, Don Black and Eric Gliebe. This is not meant as an insult. He has done a lot of good work for White Nationalism but he was not a high value target. The government had no reason to frame him. He was half dead after surgery and had only sent out one newsletter in six months.

While the government may well have done some dirty tricks like listening to some of his phone calls to lawyers, none of this is significant. As best as I can tell, the Famous But Incompetent played this one by the book as well as the U.S. Attorney and the judge. I do accuse the U.S. Attorney of knowing that Steele is crazy. However the government is entitled to presume that a defendant is sane. The burden is upon the defendant to prove that he is insane.
You have a very silly premise: That he was "aortically insane", and from there spouts more silliness. No one besides you is making that assertion, not the prosecution, not the wife, not Edgar Steele, not the pipe-bomber FBI informant, not the FBI, not some psychologist, psychiatrist or any doctor at all. Just you. You serve as a study in logical fallacies.

Do you have any medical report that claims he is "aortically insane"? Serious question.

You keep repeating the claim, but if you're serious, please post a link to a medical report. Repetition does not the truth make.
 
Old January 8th, 2012 #2426
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Full Disclosure

Since Bev is clearly a newcomer on this thread I need to point out that -JC is one of the Steele cheerleaders who will follow the leader off a cliff. He is also prone to off topic posts. This was an unusually intelligent post by him. The first link
http://nationalvanguard.org/2011/02/...ing-at-straws/ is nothing but one of Cyndi's rants.

The second one http://nationalvanguard.org/2011/05/...nvicts-steele/ is written by Kevin Strom who recently served over a year in Federal prison for child pornography. Steele bashed Strom badly and treated him brutally when he was charged. See http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1314313#2217 . Steele's own words there tell us how to handle a case like this.

I have personally advised Strom that he is following a fool over a cliff but he continues to repeat the "He was framed." mantra. Strom is a television and radio broadcast engineer and knows that those recordings were not faked. Perhaps it is a way for him to get back at the government for what they did to him by supporting Steele. Strom has no one to blame but himself because he pleaded guilty to the charges.
 
Old January 8th, 2012 #2427
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
This entire case is a laughing stock. The scum bag lawyer should have seen at once that Steele was crazy. He knew that this was the last case that he would ever try and wanted some easy bucks with no risk of being disbarred.

This Ukrainian bride scam is a joke. This was old news 20 years ago. Steele claimed that he was investigating a client of his from Illinois who got swindled out of $4,000 (£2,400) by one of them. Our country is coming apart at the seams and Steele worries about this old fool from his near deathbed. If you can't crack that bride scam in 1,000 emails you don't know what you are doing. He claimed to be writing a book on this subject. He couldn't give it away. If you believe him, I own a bridge in Lake Havasu. I will deliver anywhere in the U.K. by air freight for only 10% down.

His wife caught him trolling for women on match.com in 2000 and filed for divorce. She tried to take him for everything but the shirt off his back but she finally dismissed the petition. She is such a forgiving lady to let him do more of that thing these days. Cyndi has told her share of lies in an attempt to get her husband off but every one of them gets him in deeper.

Steele suffered from a somewhat exaggerated sense of self worth and had a bit of a persecution complex even before his aorta blew out and nearly killed him. He was a two bit player on the White Nationalist scene compared to Linder, David Duke, Don Black and Eric Gliebe. This is not meant as an insult. He has done a lot of good work for White Nationalism but he was not a high value target. The government had no reason to frame him. He was half dead after surgery and had only sent out one newsletter in six months.

While the government may well have done some dirty tricks like listening to some of his phone calls to lawyers, none of this is significant. As best as I can tell, the Famous But Incompetent played this one by the book as well as the U.S. Attorney and the judge. I do accuse the U.S. Attorney of knowing that Steele is crazy. However the government is entitled to presume that a defendant is sane. The burden is upon the defendant to prove that he is insane.
But none of that means that his aortic dissection made him nutty. I've been trying to find references on Google to aortic dissections causing insanity and can find nothing. I suppose it's likely that the side effects of whatever pain relief he was given could include temporary lapses in judgement or clouding of his thinking, but my non-medical-professional understanding is that he would be back to normal within 72 hours of stopping narcotics.

I don't know - the insanity defence just doesn't make sense to me, at least not from the heart issues angle.

I take your point on the Ukrainian brides thing, but whether it's true or not, the jury has to be convinced beyond all reasonable doubt and if I had been a juror, that would have been enough to believe it was plausible and make me discount that as a motive.

Did the client from Illinois come forward? Is it known whether he exists? Taking a 1000 emails to crack it might not mean he is lying about trying to crack it, it might just mean he is a crap lawyer.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old January 8th, 2012 #2428
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Since Bev is clearly a newcomer on this thread.....
Yep - I should really read it all instead of just the last four pages before jumping in.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old January 8th, 2012 #2429
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Cockroaches Run from the Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
You have a very silly premise: That he was "aortically insane", and from there spouts more silliness. No one besides you is making that assertion, not the prosecution, not the wife, not Edgar Steele, not the pipe-bomber FBI informant, not the FBI, not some psychologist, psychiatrist or any doctor at all. Just you. You serve as a study in logical fallacies.

Do you have any medical report that claims he is "aortically insane"? Serious question.

You keep repeating the claim, but if you're serious, please post a link to a medical report. Repetition does not the truth make.
Anyone with a user ID Roy, yahweh my nigger is worse than aortically insane, whatever that is. Read the last 120 pages of this thread. Try to tell Vikingwarrior, Hadding, April and many others that Steele is sane. My motion to vacate judgement is the closest to a medical report and you haven't even read it. Fools like you make the Jews rejoice.
 
Old January 8th, 2012 #2430
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,740
-JC
Default Attention-seeking, misrepresentation, & smearing including a former National Alliance associate who plea bargained...

http://wwww.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=112164&page=121
"Cindy Steele, et al., may be grasping at straws, as I might be under the circumstances. Again, I'm in no position to judge and I certainly don't have an agenda or opinion on Mr. Steele's guilt or innocence. I am however troubled by both Mr. Pauley's ongoing energy, apparent dishonesty, and attempts to prejudice others on these subjects. For example… " -JC
 
Old January 8th, 2012 #2431
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,740
-JC
Default No medical opinion on Steele's alleged sanity by Friend of the Court Pauly...

Roy asked if you had any evidence whatsoever to support your assertion and, instead of providing it, you assign him hours of reading much of which you wrote, then you insult and smear him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
... [Got nothing better to do?] Read the last 120 pages of this thread... My motion to vacate judgement is the closest to a medical report and you haven't even read it. Fools like you make the Jews rejoice.


A table of points and authorities from your evidenced motion to vacate could simply be posted by you here. My guess is that not being a party to the matter, the court didn't dignify your alleged amicus curae filing with anything more than a "Received" stamp on your copy, but a scan that would be sufficient to satisfy me you at least briefed it.

Interesting that you consider Ed Steele a self-important, two-bit WN. You familiar with the psych term "projection?"

Last edited by -JC; January 8th, 2012 at 05:51 PM.
 
Old January 8th, 2012 #2432
Roy
Perception Manager
 
Roy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,794
Roy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Anyone with a user ID Roy, yahweh my nigger is worse than aortically insane, whatever that is. Read the last 120 pages of this thread. Try to tell Vikingwarrior, Hadding, April and many others that Steele is sane. My motion to vacate judgement is the closest to a medical report and you haven't even read it. Fools like you make the Jews rejoice.
I'm waiting for you to post a medical report, and I can't take you seriously until you do. It's the pivotal premise from just about everything you've spouted on the thread. You know the old saying, "Garbage in, garbage out". Prove to me that your premise doesn't have "Garbage in" in it.

Sincerely signed,
Mr. Yahweh My Nigger
 
Old January 8th, 2012 #2433
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Pump Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
But none of that means that his aortic dissection made him nutty. I've been trying to find references on Google to aortic dissections causing insanity and can find nothing. I suppose it's likely that the side effects of whatever pain relief he was given could include temporary lapses in judgement or clouding of his thinking, but my non-medical-professional understanding is that he would be back to normal within 72 hours of stopping narcotics.

I don't know - the insanity defence just doesn't make sense to me, at least not from the heart issues angle.

I take your point on the Ukrainian brides thing, but whether it's true or not, the jury has to be convinced beyond all reasonable doubt and if I had been a juror, that would have been enough to believe it was plausible and make me discount that as a motive.

Did the client from Illinois come forward? Is it known whether he exists? Taking a 1000 emails to crack it might not mean he is lying about trying to crack it, it might just mean he is a crap lawyer.
I sounds like that you haven't read my motion. It covers these matters in detail. The literature on pump head is vast. The average open heart surgery patient loses 15 IQ points. That is the intelligence difference between a White man and a Negro.

Had you read the 1500 pages of the transcript like I had, you would see that there could have been NO doubt in the jury's mind that Steele did what he was accused of. They should have returned a not guilty by insanity verdict without being asked. However it was the job of Steele's lawyer to point out that he was insane.

I think that Steele is lying about a client from Illinois. In any event he sent 14,000 emails while he was recovering from surgery and failed to crack the case. The truth is that he was obsessed with Ukrainian women because he was crazy.
 
Old January 8th, 2012 #2434
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Old Letter from Strom/Steele Tells Us What to Do

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
http://wwww.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=112164&page=121
"Cindy Steele, et al., may be grasping at straws, as I might be under the circumstances. Again, I'm in no position to judge and I certainly don't have an agenda or opinion on Mr. Steele's guilt or innocence. I am however troubled by both Mr. Pauley's ongoing energy, apparent dishonesty, and attempts to prejudice others on these subjects. For example… " -JC
Here was my reply from Kevin Strom to the heads up. I redacted the email addresses but anyone having a legitimate need to see them can send me a PM. Note that Strom supported Steele even though he could not have known all of the evidence against him.

Quote:
From: <Kevin Strom>
To: Donald E. Pauly
Date: Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 2:26 PM
Subject: Re: Old Post About You by Steele

On 8/30/2011 5:13 PM, xxxx wrote:
[...]
>
> From:
> Message:
> http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...ele#post499358

[...]

Hi, Donald. Thanks very much.

I'm aware of this. I trust that in the fullness of time, he'll realize he was wrong about me, if he hasn't already. Even if he doesn't, I'll still speak out against his being railroaded. Anything he did to me personally is irrelevant to that.

With all good wishes,

Kevin
Here is a quote from the Man of Steele himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar J. Steele View Post
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...ele#post499358
........
It is our responsibility to clean up our own act and condemn those among us who break the law, particularly when violations so thoroughly trash the fundamental principles upon which we stand.

Make no mistake: Joe Fields was not a political prisoner. Obviously, neither is Kevin Strom. These men do not deserve our support. They have not earned our indulgence for this sort of thing. If we do not step up and condemn their actions, then we are hypocrites and worse.

.......
Edgar J. Steele
 
Old January 8th, 2012 #2435
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I sounds like that you haven't read my motion. It covers these matters in detail. The literature on pump head is vast. The average open heart surgery patient loses 15 IQ points. That is the intelligence difference between a White man and a Negro.
I did read it. I then went to read about "pump head" or Postperfusion syndrome myself. I found:

Quote:
says lead study author James Slater, a cardiothoracic surgeon at Atlantic Health System in Morristown, N.J. Slater says the amount of cognitive decline varies; some patients have a tough time concentrating, others have trouble with memory and learning. Slater recalls, for instance, a onetime crossword whiz who, post-surgery, could no longer do The New York Times Sunday crossword puzzle.
h t t p://www.scientificamerican.com/blog/post.cfm?id=can-open-heart-surgery-make-you-dim-2009-01-09

and:

Quote:
Now, he cries alot and, to both mine and my aunt's dismay, he's become very morbid. He talks often about his own imminent death as if it's a foregone conclusion. Just this past week during our Christmas visit, he pulled me aside on two occasions and asked me, in grave tones, if I would accept the responsibility of being the "keeper of the family history after [he's] gone", and made me promise to be like a daughter to my aunt "during the twenty or so years she'll be around after [his] death."

His cardiologist has attributed this change in his temperament to "Pump-Head Syndrome".
h t t p://ask.metafilter.com/79703/PumpHead-Syndrome

There are many more, but I chose two of the most recent - one from an expert and one from a relative. So whilst it appears it can change the cognitive functions as far as memory retention and emotional wellbeing goes (and frankly, any serious illness can make one have morbid thoughts and dwell on the prospect of their imminent passing), it doesn't seem to indicate that it can turn someone into a would-be murderer.



Quote:
Had you read the 1500 pages of the transcript like I had, you would see that there could have been NO doubt in the jury's mind that Steele did what he was accused of. They should have returned a not guilty by insanity verdict without being asked. However it was the job of Steele's lawyer to point out that he was insane.
I freely admit that I haven't and will have to trust your judgment and opinion on that.

Quote:
I think that Steele is lying about a client from Illinois. In any event he sent 14,000 emails while he was recovering from surgery and failed to crack the case. The truth is that he was obsessed with Ukrainian women because he was crazy.
The same surgery which gave him the Postperfusion syndrome? Have the contents of and replies to these emails been made public? If he was suffering from this Postperfusion syndrome, couldn't it be possible that this is what impaired his ability to send coherent and ordered emails, thus solving the case?

Though if there is no known record of the Illinois client, I admit that is odd.

Do you have a specific and reliable source that states Postperfusion syndrome can turn someone from a normal person into a would-be murderer?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old January 8th, 2012 #2436
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Instruction of Fools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
I'm waiting for you to post a medical report, and I can't take you seriously until you do. It's the pivotal premise from just about everything you've spouted on the thread. You know the old saying, "Garbage in, garbage out". Prove to me that your premise doesn't have "Garbage in" in it.

Sincerely signed,
Mr. Yahweh My Nigger
I am tired of instructing you fools about the risks of cardiac surgery. I have posted on this subject at least three times as well as posting my motion twice. Look it up before you shoot your mouth off like a Negro.
 
Old January 8th, 2012 #2437
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Fool Enlightenment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...ly#post1239682
I had some heart surgery last year. I even died briefly. Most of my friends and business associates have said the same thing to me. That I have changed. My memory is mot nearly as it was. I have trouble solving problems with my work. I still get them solved it just seems to take me much longer. I don't feel the same.

My surgery was quite minor compared to Edgars.
For the enlightenment of the Whiggers that infest this thread, I repost this from a regular forum member about his brain damage from heart surgery. Bev's internet search merely scratches the surface. The hundreds of thousands of heart bypass operations each year in this country merely reduce chest pain.

There is no increase in longevity for heart bypass operations unless life style changes for exercise and better diet. It keeps the surgeons in new BMWs at a cost of reduced IQ for each patient. This is a dirty little secret in heart surgeon's locker rooms. Steele's surgery was a thousand times more dangerous than the above poster's. The mini-strokes produced affect the brain in subtle ways.
 
Old January 8th, 2012 #2438
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Steamy Love Letters from a Jail Cell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
........
Based on just this question about what I would do, I would decide he was probably as guilty as sin and cheer on any sentence he got.
.......
Your response would be the correct knee jerk response of a typical jilted wife. As smart as you are, you would have eventually realized that this was not the correct assessment. If your husband had tried to blow you up with a pipe bomb, he would have been smart enough to wait until after the trial to write steamy love letters to his Ukrainian honey.

There are AT LEAST 10 separate proofs that Steele is crazy as a shit house rat. As smart as you are, you will figure them out quickly. These proofs are beyond the capability of the Whiggers who post here. They are lemmings who will follow Steele off a cliff.

Cyndi's motives are not clear. My best guess is that insanity is contagious to some extent. She is obsessed with the idea that her husband was framed. Talking to her is like talking to a Christian who believes in the Resurrection. All the evidence to the contrary means nothing to such an individual. I have come up with about three different theories but none of them fits all of the known facts of the case.

Let me make my position clear. The Famous But Incompetent can and do frame people daily, both on the right and left. They also arrest guilty people daily. Judi Bari and Richard Jewell, both of Blessed Memory and Randy Weaver are good examples of being framed. Each got about $3 million (£2 million) apiece.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; January 9th, 2012 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Pound conversion for Bev
 
Old January 9th, 2012 #2439
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Your response would be the correct knee jerk response of a typical jilted wife. As smart as you are, you would have eventually realized that this was not the correct assessment. If your husband had tried to blow you up with a pipe bomb, he would have been smart enough to wait until after the trial to write steamy love letters to his Ukrainian honey.
It's the presence of the emails that made me have that reaction. Without them, I would be 99.99% sure that the bomb was either meant for someone else or that someone else had planted it and the police had the wrong person.

*IF* I had known of the investigation into the bride scam or the book or whatever, I would have tried to present evidence to the police that this wasn't a motive, but an ongoing - if not very adept - investigation.


Quote:
There are AT LEAST 10 separate proofs that Steele is crazy as a shit house rat. As smart as you are, you will figure them out quickly. These proofs are beyond the capability of the Whiggers who post here. They are lemmings who will follow Steele off a cliff.

Cyndi's motives are not clear. My best guess is that insanity is contagious to some extent. She is obsessed with the idea that her husband was framed. Talking to her is like talking to a Christian who believes in the Resurrection. All the evidence to the contrary means nothing to such an individual. I have come up with about three different theories but none of them fits all of the known facts of the case.

Let me make my position clear. The Famous But Incompetent can and do frame people daily, both on the right and left. They also arrest guilty people daily. Judi Bari and Richard Jewell, both of Blessed Memory and Randy Weaver are good examples of being framed. Each got about $3 million apiece.
Yes, I'll have to have a good read through before really making my mind up.

The thing is, for me, almost every defendant I've ever heard of who has as much evidence against him as there must be for you to say you understand that the jury were completely convinced - either claims that they are insane or that they were abused/didn't get an Action Man as a kid as justification.

That he hasn't tried to claim insanity either points to him being stone mad and not knowing it (but why didn't his family and friends persuade him to pull this angle?) or that he genuinely is innocent and a victim of a set-up - but he seems too insignificant a person to set up on this scale.

I should really read the whole thread and transcripts before anything else.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old January 9th, 2012 #2440
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,740
-JC
Default Industrial-strength bullshit...

And, if not, cite your source material other than anecdotes from "Fred."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
For the enlightenment of the Whiggers that infest this thread, I repost this from a regular forum member about his brain damage from heart surgery. Bev's internet search merely scratches the surface. The hundreds of thousands of heart bypass operations each year in this country merely reduce chest pain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post

There is no increase in longevity for heart bypass operations unless life style changes for exercise and better diet. It keeps the surgeons in new BMWs at a cost of reduced IQ for each patient. This is a dirty little secret in heart surgeon's locker rooms. Steele's surgery was a thousand times more dangerous than the above poster's. The mini-strokes produced affect the brain in subtle ways.
 
Reply

Tags
edgar steele

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 PM.
Page generated in 0.20822 seconds.