Old December 4th, 2003 #1
bedford

Default Too many blacks on TV

I posted this on the Stormfront forum recently:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=102806

Old December 4th, 2003 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

You're saying the average viewer wants to see nigs portrayed as competent, friendly professionals, rather than the stupid violent things we see in real life?

Read jew Ben Stein's "The View from Sunset Boulevard." He makes it clear that what you see on tv is nothing but the worldview of a tiny and wildly unrepresentative minority. Mostly jews like him.

Old December 5th, 2003 #3
Craig Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
He makes it clear that what you see on tv is nothing but the worldview of a tiny and wildly unrepresentative minority.
Probably a commerical motive too - the worker without culture is a perfect consumer and a better worker (no motivations outside of money, thus easy to manipulate).

Old December 5th, 2003 #4
Randolph

I would even know if there are more blacks on the TV or not. My TV was discarded years ago because I saw no use in wasting my life watching TV.

Why haven't any of you done the same? Or do you just like bitching about the jews taking over the TV. Screw that, you have better things to do. Throw the damn thing out and start reading books on technology, science, or even a new trade.

I will advise each of you to stop reading all that propaganda against the jews, blacks, or whatever. First thing to keep in mind is that every minute that you spend bitching about the jews or blacks, that is one less minute to better yourselves or your race.

Old December 5th, 2003 #5
Magnus

"But the Jews run the newspapers, and most internet news websites are just extentions of the TV news. Which news websites do you find are not biased one way or the other on racial matters?"

VNN.

Old December 5th, 2003 #6
bedford

I've gotten to where I rarely watch TV except to see the national news
shows. Those are annoying enough. It seems like their main demographic is elderly people because so many of the ads are for prescription and over the
counter drugs.

Old December 8th, 2003 #7
ModDib

Quote:
Originally Posted by [67]
VNN is biased on racial matters.
Don't try to lay your TalmudVision worship down on us Jude, we don't hear Jewspeak. It's all one big Jumba-Lie, ya dig?

Old December 8th, 2003 #8
Magnus

Quote:
VNN is biased on racial matters.
"Biased" on VNN is called "truth" to some of us. There have been plenty of articles about poofer Whites and others of our own race who are trash. There is no such thing as a "truthfull" news source without being "biased" one way or the other. It is impossible.

I got a question for you 67, do you think mainstream media is biased in any way towards racial matters?

Old December 9th, 2003 #9
Craig Smith

Quote:
Its supply and demand though. TV is big business, they market research absolutely everything. Commercials during the breaks will always be geared towards the type of person who watches that particular show. All you have to do is look at the ratings to see what people actively choose to watch. I can understand why you don't like those types of shows but more people do like them than don't.
Not everyone watches a lot of TV. The quality people I know watch the news, the Discovery Channel sometimes and the Hit -- I mean, History Channel sometimes, but not much else. Oh, the weather channel. Who really needs network programming when you've got books and a brain?

Old December 10th, 2003 #10
T.O.dude

Default kill yout tv ....before it kills you

yes agreed the tv must go or be seriously cut back on...once you go through the detox you start to see things much clearer....and when you do watch, the lies and half truths become apparent....the internet is the best source for news,find some alternate news sites visit a good few and you will get a gestault of whats going on

Thread