Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 29th, 2014 #1
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Default WCOTC Brother Ray Leone on Ricki Lake show

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old November 30th, 2014 #2
zoomcopter

Ray Leone did a very good job of defending his beliefs. The fact that his beliefs are correct cannot be denied by either a talk show host, a "hate crime" psychologist, or a room full of brain-dead sheeple. The truth is the truth. All else is propaganda and lies.

Old November 30th, 2014 #3
C18 Australia
Banned

Bonnie Maslin appears to be trying to win an Oscar for over acting!

Old November 30th, 2014 #4
zoomcopter

Matt Hale, deep in the bowels of the American gulag, would be pleased to know that his efforts were not in vain. "Nothing can stop an idea whose time has come"

Old November 30th, 2014 #5
C18 Australia
Banned

I still correspond with Matt Hale.

Old November 30th, 2014 #6
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
WCOTC Brother Ray Leone withstood the combined forces of a Jewish mother and her young daughter having Ray move in with them, a Jewish talk show host and a vile psychologist who was truly frightened by the power of Ray's convictions. Even Ricki Lake was forced to acknowledge the strength of character which Ray displayed for all to see. I hope Rev. Matt Hale saw the program from deep in the bowels of the American gulag.

Old November 30th, 2014 #7
GREG IN SPOKANE

Anybody know who the acting PM of creativity is?

Old November 30th, 2014 #8
C18 Australia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREG IN SPOKANE View Post
Anybody know who the acting PM of creativity is?
There isn't.

Old December 2nd, 2014 #9
GREG IN SPOKANE

Quote:
Originally Posted by C18 Australia View Post
There isn't.
What about Reverend Cambuel of the Creativity alliance?
Is he not the legitimate PM as he proclaims?

Old December 17th, 2014 #10
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Watching this video you get a Déjà vu of the Craig Cobb TV appearance.

Basically the ZOGTV hostile environment always uses some kind of a dirty tricks formula to isolate and discredit the racially aware White and try to make them look like some nutjob or weirdo on TV.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old December 17th, 2014 #11
C18 Australia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREG IN SPOKANE View Post
What about Reverend Cambuel of the Creativity alliance?
Is he not the legitimate PM as he proclaims?
That rodent was expelled from Creativity years ago.Then the fat slug starts up a phoney Creator internet club called 'Creativity Alliance'.

Old December 17th, 2014 #12
zoomcopter

Quote:
Craig Cobb took the bait, whereas, Ray Leone held his ground and was content to leave the bait untouched. Ego has alot to do with taking the bait. Craig's ego couldn't resist the cheese in the form of DNA 'proof' Ray with his more grounded ego was the more self-controlled of the two, IMO.

Old December 17th, 2014 #13
zoomcopter

Quote:

Basically the ZOGTV hostile environment always uses some kind of a dirty tricks formula to isolate and discredit the racially aware White and try to make them look like some nutjob or weirdo on TV.
It works for the vast majority of sheeple. Public humiliation is a powerful weapon. Public ridicule is quite effective. Ridicule and humor are powerful media weapons. Just ask Rick Perry when he couldn't remember his lines during the last Presidental debates. Perry is only now recovering.

Old December 17th, 2014 #14
zoomcopter

Quote:

Ray Leone had more of a Zen like focus than Craig Cobb. Ray presented himself like a well-centered Samurai warrior, confident of his weapon and of his skills, while remaining unconcerned with the flash of Kosher knives arrayed against him.

Old December 17th, 2014 #15
C18 Australia
Banned

Im not trying to be negative to Craig Cobb but he should have known not to have fallen for that phoney DNA stunt.

Old December 18th, 2014 #16
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Leone, 18, went into the store and demanded money from the store owner, identified in the arrest affidavit as H. Leibowitz. Leone then pistol-whipped Leibowitz.
Quote:
All four are charged with conspiracy to commit robbery, which carries a 20-year sentence. In addition, Leone and King are charged with robbery and committing a felony with a firearm. The robbery charge carries a 20-year sentence and the firearm charge carries a five-year sentence.
Quote:
Leone and Hansard were also charged in another WCOTC-related crime in Florida. They and two other members, Angela King and Dawn Witherspoon, were indicted on hate-crime conspiracy charges stemming from a March 29, 1998 armed robbery of a Hollywood, Florida, adult video store and assault of the store's owner.

According to the indictment, the four chose the target "because the defendants...believed that media outlets were controlled by 'Jews,' and that it was permissible to steal from 'Jews.'"

The WCOTC members reportedly patterned the robbery after a similar incident in William Pierce's The Turner Diaries, and planned to send the money from the heist to WCOTC's Illinois headquarters.

All of the defendants pleaded guilty, and Witherspoon was sentenced to 13 months in jail, Hansard to four and a half years, King to six years and Leone to more than eight years. Leone and King's sentences were later reduced after they turned state's evidence and helped bring about the conviction of Florida WCOTC leader, Jody Lee Mathis. Mathis was convicted for selling a stolen shotgun but spent only five months in prison, allegedly because he gave authorities information about the group's leadership.
Angela King is now an Antifa. What happened to Ray?

VNN Media

Old December 18th, 2014 #17
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by C18 Australia View Post
There isn't.
Rev James Longsdon is running the Creativity Movement on behalf of Rev Hale. Rev Hale DOES NOT recognize the 'Creativity Alliance' or its "PM" Cailen Cambuel. Read -"There is Only One Church".

creativitymovement.net

Quote:
We must utterly reject any and all attempts to schismatize Ben Klassens church. We cannot let ourselves go down a dark and bitter road analogous to what the Christians suffered due to the Protestant reformation and their ensuing strife and bloodshed. No, a monolith is what Ben Klassen wanted and monolith we must be. The next Pontifex Maximus must be the Pontifex Maximus of all creators.

Since my term expired 5 years ago, we have been without one notwithstanding the recent erroneous usage of the title by Cailen Cambuel. In that vein, I must sadly announce that I am unable to support that man because while he praises me in public, he utters severe falsehoods about my person to creators in private. While I have never sought to squelch well-meaning disagreements in our church, I must draw the line naturally at outright defamation of my person. I do not believe that it is becoming of anyone to take advantage of my imprisonment in such a manner. We all have much better things to do such as struggling to win the hearts and minds of our people.

Rev Hale

VNN Media

Last edited by James Hawthorne; December 18th, 2014 at 12:22 AM.

Old December 18th, 2014 #18
C18 Australia
Banned

Logsdon can go and fuck himself.He 'resigns' every 2 or months.Unfortunately Jody died in a rad accident a couple of years ago.He was a good man and there needs to be more people like him. I used to be in contact with him.I heard that the King slag was trying to be a professional 'ex racist'.I think he also claims to be a dyke now.She is ugly enough to be one.

Thread