Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 23rd, 2016 #1
JeffreyWaffenSS

Default Unemployment, under employment by sex and race

I was thinking but I wonder what the under employment or unemployment rate is for white males. IMO the overall numbers are probably around at least 20 percent unemployment right now for all races combined if you factor in people who are not eligible to receive unemployment.

Trump has mentioned before too the skewed unemployment numbers as well as a lot of job growth he has pointed out are low paying or part-time jobs but Obongo claims it's job growth.

However the last few years I've noticed a lot more women and muds working compared to white men. I don't mean min wage type jobs but office jobs, and government jobs especially and even in the university and college I attended. I notice hardly any white males working at the post office and at the VA. Even in my county which is one of the more whiter counties in South Florida but getting darker, most of the government jobs are still not going to white men. Even at the VA clinic they got Jew doctors and female and nigger workers. The post office has no white males under 50. All the younger workers are women or spics and niggers.

I also notice on the interviews I get for office jobs the majority of the workers are women.

So why does the white man get discriminated on in employment? Think of how the government would function if white males were hired more often at the VA, Post Office etc. They probably wouldn't be losing the money they are now.

This job and the last job I've had I have worked with white males who have masters, multiple degrees etc. and they have to work two part-time jobs simply because they can't find full-time work.

If Hillary gets into office I would imagine things will get even worse for whites especially white men. The whole argument women are discriminated in the work place is simply bullshit. They get hired more easily and are allowed to bend the rules more and take more time off, complain etc. just like the fox news bimbos are complaining.

Old July 31st, 2016 #2
Ironguard1940

Default I think by yourself-employment is the answer

You answered your own question regarding discrimination against White males in the workplace, especially government jobs. Simply put, affirmative action is designed to discriminate against White males. Today's corporations and governments do not care about things like efficiency and saving money. They make it up by hiring muds and women and a lot of companies get incentives to do so. I recently worked for Enterprise, the largest car rental company in the world. I got so fed up with the bullshit I gave 2 weeks notice and quit one week before. We had a nigger manager who was worthless and everyone knew it. We had another guy who was mentally challenged. He was white but might as well have been a nigger. He was lazy and obnoxious. I called him on it one day and we nearly fought. He was transferred because I told them it was me or him. I was told they hired him because they got paid by the government to. I wish I could be self-employed doing something I like, could make a living doing and would not have to hire anyone else.

Old July 31st, 2016 #3
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
You answered your own question regarding discrimination against White males in the workplace, especially government jobs. Simply put, affirmative action is designed to discriminate against White males. Today's corporations and governments do not care about things like efficiency and saving money. They make it up by hiring muds and women and a lot of companies get incentives to do so. I recently worked for Enterprise, the largest car rental company in the world. I got so fed up with the bullshit I gave 2 weeks notice and quit one week before. We had a nigger manager who was worthless and everyone knew it. We had another guy who was mentally challenged. He was white but might as well have been a nigger. He was lazy and obnoxious. I called him on it one day and we nearly fought. He was transferred because I told them it was me or him. I was told they hired him because they got paid by the government to. I wish I could be self-employed doing something I like, could make a living doing and would not have to hire anyone else.
Interesting. I thought Enterprise was one of the better companies to work for they told us in school. I went on an interview with them about a year ago for a management position. Starting pay about 50k a year. The hiring manager for the area is a woman, typical women 30s, blonde hair, used all the BS HR lingo about "think about a time when" type bullshit questions. Oh and she was 10 minutes late for the interview even though she was sitting in her office looking at her computer while I'm in a full suit in their hot ass building sweating my ass off. She asked about relocating a lot, but I just moved to the state and wasn't about to soon move again. Big waste of time the interview was. All that bullshit could have been done over the phone. I drove 25 miles wasting gas money and time over it.

So yet they hire muds and misfits into management positions? Is the company good to work for like everyone claims it is or is that just usual made up bullshit?

So did I avoid a disaster by not getting hired?

I'm well aware companies get incentives for hiring women and muds as well as green niggers too and people on welfare. Of course the people on welfare being hired are probably spics or niggers while struggling white people need not apply.

I wonder if that's why police hiring a lot of people just out of the military due to some incentive. Even though most are pumped up on steroids, testosterone, and PTSD.

Old August 1st, 2016 #4
laowai
Banned

The OP has been around here this long and is still so naive? White women are not the friends of White men- it's pretty simple.

There is going to be no white resurrection. Just a slow disintegration of western society.

Enjoy the here and now, cause it's only going to get worse for white men in the future.

Yep, I am one of those White men looking for employment, even with a very good Bachelors degree. Wake up!

Old August 3rd, 2016 #5
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laowai View Post
The OP has been around here this long and is still so naive? White women are not the friends of White men- it's pretty simple.

There is going to be no white resurrection. Just a slow disintegration of western society.

Enjoy the here and now, cause it's only going to get worse for white men in the future.

Yep, I am one of those White men looking for employment, even with a very good Bachelors degree. Wake up!
Other than Jeff's innocent question "So why does the White man get discriminated on in employment?", I wouldn't say his opening post displays all that much naivete. He's merely pointing out the obvious; points that anyone with real-life experience should know. Anyway...

I've mentioned recently in another thread that I moved from the Gold(berg) Coast of southeast Florida to a county in west-central Florida; one that is 95% White. The VA clinic which I go to for my annual check-up (bloodwork followed a week later by a sit-down with the doc to review the results) is staffed with about 40 employees and the majority of those are black female receptionists and low-level techs (obviously there are no black doctors; the majority of those are Indian). And this in a county where blacks comprise a mere 3% of the population. I know of White women, well-qualified for employment in a VA clinic, who can't get in though they've been trying for years. Yet every time I go to my clinic I see a new black face. Once a nigger quits they simply replace him/her with another. And I say "quits" because as far as niggers go, whatever the field of employment, it's "once hired, never fired"; it can be occupationally dangerous for a White employer/supervisor to shitcan a nigger. You'd better have a damn good, fool-proof reason for doing so or it may be your job that's on the line. Most niggers are well aware of this, as are their White employers, hence their slacking off on the job and piss-poor performances.

And Jeff is correct when he says that most of the workers at the post offices under 50 are black and/or female. However, it's the DMVs that I've been to that I've had the most negative experiences of all. And yes, they're staffed with nothing but niggers, negresses especially. And these bitches, if not downright rude to White customers, are at the very least quite cold toward them; most times they won't even look you in the face. Then again, while attending to a fellow chimp they're shuckin' and jivin' all over the pace, all smiles and quite helpful indeed.

We all know that it isn't how well-qualified a person might be for a particular job that counts; it's your skin color that matters; the darker it is the better your chances of getting hired. Nationwide, police and fire departments, at the command of state and national govt., are forced to lower their entry standards for niggers and women. They lower the mental standards for niggers for obvious reasons; the physical standards for women for the same. This pc bullshit only endangers the welfare of the public that much further; but, wtf, what's more important?...what has the highest priority here?...the safety and well-being of the public, or the hiring of under-qualified minorities over their much better-qualified White competitors?

p.s. I couldn't agree more with the second and third sentences of your post.

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; August 3rd, 2016 at 12:01 PM.

Old August 3rd, 2016 #6
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
Other than Jeff's innocent question "So why does the White man get discriminated on in employment?", I wouldn't say his opening post displays all that much naivete. He's merely pointing out the obvious; points that anyone with real-life experience should know. Anyway...

I've mentioned recently in another thread that I moved from the Gold(berg) Coast of southeast Florida to a county in west-central Florida; one that is 95% White. The VA clinic which I go to for my annual check-up (bloodwork followed a week later by a sit-down with the doc to review the results) is staffed with about 40 employees and the majority of those are black female receptionists and low-level techs (obviously there are no black doctors; the majority of those are Indian). And this in a county where blacks comprise a mere 3% of the population. I know of White women, well-qualified for employment in a VA clinic, who can't get in though they've been trying for years. Yet every time I go to my clinic I see a new black face. Once a nigger quits they simply replace him/her with another. And I say "quits" because as far as niggers go, whatever the field of employment, it's "once hired, never fired"; it can be occupationally dangerous for a White employer/supervisor to shitcan a nigger. You'd better have a damn good, fool-proof reason for doing so or it may be your job that's on the line. Most niggers are well aware of this, as are their White employers, hence their slacking off on the job and piss-poor performances.

And Jeff is correct when he says that most of the workers at the post offices under 50 are black and/or female. However, it's the DMVs that I've been to that I've had the most negative experiences of all. And yes, they're staffed with nothing but niggers, negresses especially. And these bitches, if not downright rude to White customers, are at the very least quite cold toward them; most times they won't even look you in the face. Then again, while attending to a fellow chimp they're shuckin' and jivin' all over the pace, all smiles and quite helpful indeed.

We all know that it isn't how well-qualified a person might be for a particular job that counts; it's your skin color that matters; the darker it is the better your chances of getting hired. Nationwide, police and fire departments, at the command of state and national govt., are forced to lower their entry standards for niggers and women. They lower the mental standards for niggers for obvious reasons; the physical standards for women for the same. This pc bullshit only endangers the welfare of the public that much further; but, wtf, what's more important?...what has the highest priority here?...the safety and well-being of the public, or the hiring of under-qualified minorities over their much better-qualified White competitors?

p.s. I couldn't agree more with the second and third sentences of your post.
Is it the southwestern part of the coast? I probably live about 2-3 hours from you if it's futher up the coast like Pasco county or Pinellas. I won't give location away but it's north of Lee County. I live in what is claimed to be the whitest area of SWFL but it's not all that white and more muds slowly moving in. Our Tax Collectors office is mostly white but they're the slowest, rudest and most incompetent morons I've ever seen though no niggers though but the staff is just as useless.

The VA down here still has a lot of whites, the clinic that is, but the bigger hospitals hire more non whites. Always better going to the smaller clinics.

They tear Trump down about saying how women get paid less and are hired less than men which is simply bullshit. I see more women getting hired for jobs in professional settings than men. Also to the other poster that mentioned they can't find a job but have a college degree, what field are you in? It seems business degrees are the most useless now because so many people get them. You have to get into some kind of skilled trade. But even a skilled trade these construction companies here in Florida hire spics now and you can tell by the quality of the work. Our new house we bought had spics doing all the painting and they done a horrible job. Our white handyman who is a pro level painter said it's terrible the work these Mexicans do.

That is one reason in certain fields I am against right to work. I don't like those communist unions like the teacher unions or UFCW unions with the fast food workers, but the skilled labor unions in construction are made up of almost entirely whites and provide jobs and good wages.

Up in St. Louis some of the niggers were trying last year to pass right to work claiming the skilled trade unions discriminate against niggers because they won't hire them.

So this whole thing is simply bullshit women can't find work yet they blame Trump saying he's sexist. Women have it far easier, and single women without kids still get out of work and are late to work for bullshit reasons yet because they're are a special class they don't get fired.

That is another thing I notice is a lot of white men with degrees working retail jobs. I don't see a lot of college educated women working retail. They easily get hired right out of college. My last job I had a guy with two degrees working at the hardware store because he couldn't find full time work and had a family to support. He'd work part-time at our store, then would work next door at another retail place to equal near 40 hour pay with no health insurance.

When and IF Hillary becomes president get ready men. Feiminist and women will have a HUGE chip on their shoulder just like the spics and nigs did when obanga got elected.

Old August 3rd, 2016 #7
JeffreyWaffenSS

How long before we see the question on job applications asking if you're gay as in being a minority class like women and muds and vets are? Which will set up yet another class of people to get picked over white males.

if you notice just about all corporations support fag rights now. Look at how all of the corporations have come out against these laws in MS, NC, GA MO.

Old August 3rd, 2016 #8
Ironguard1940

Default Oh, you avoided a life crisis there

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyWaffenSS View Post
So did I avoid a disaster by not getting hired?
Well, Enterprise rents to low life niggers, spics and white trash who cannot pass a credit check. The founder, Jack Taylor, who just died at 94, was a 'greatest generation' cuck who fought in WW2 on the aircraft carrier "Enterprise," thus the name of the company. He was one of the first White businessmen to implement what is now known as a diversity program to hire niggers. He has donated a shit ton of money to nigger colleges. So the answer to your question is YES.

As an aside, you have to have a college degree to be hired as a managerial employee. I was not one. However, if I was a manager trainee I most likely would have quit before I did.

Old August 3rd, 2016 #9
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Well, Enterprise rents to low life niggers, spics and white trash who cannot pass a credit check. The founder, Jack Taylor, who just died at 94, was a 'greatest generation' cuck who fought in WW2 on the aircraft carrier "Enterprise," thus the name of the company. He was one of the first White businessmen to implement what is now known as a diversity program to hire niggers. He has donated a shit ton of money to nigger colleges. So the answer to your question is YES.

As an aside, you have to have a college degree to be hired as a managerial employee. I was not one. However, if I was a manager trainee I most likely would have quit before I did.
Good to know. I hate those damn cucks too. The worse generation is the one who started all the diversity bullshit after ww2 including worshiping the Jews.

Is Hertz the same shit basically? I also see them advertising for management trainees a lot too, however their pay is a lot lower than Enterprise. Enterprise is about 50k a year around here, Hertz 35k for the same position.

I would think these companies have high turnover rates too due to them constantly advertising for manager positions. Do they hire women and muds, and then when they can't handle the job they get canned, and the process repeats?

Old August 6th, 2016 #10
Ironguard1940

Default I don't think there's much difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyWaffenSS View Post
Good to know. I hate those damn cucks too. The worse generation is the one who started all the diversity bullshit after ww2 including worshiping the Jews.

Is Hertz the same shit basically? I also see them advertising for management trainees a lot too, however their pay is a lot lower than Enterprise. Enterprise is about 50k a year around here, Hertz 35k for the same position.

I would think these companies have high turnover rates too due to them constantly advertising for manager positions. Do they hire women and muds, and then when they can't handle the job they get canned, and the process repeats?
I do know that Hertz does not require a college degree to be a manager. I also know they have a diversity program, like most of corporate 'murrica. I actually had an interview with them (non managerial) but decided not to take the job. It would have been a frying pan to the fire move I think. All in all I am glad not to be a part of the rental car business any more.

Old August 6th, 2016 #11
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
I do know that Hertz does not require a college degree to be a manager. I also know they have a diversity program, like most of corporate 'murrica. I actually had an interview with them (non managerial) but decided not to take the job. It would have been a frying pan to the fire move I think. All in all I am glad not to be a part of the rental car business any more.
Enterprise job as a trainee around here was close to 50k a year for 48 hr work week, and after that then you get overtime pay. But once they make you manager they can put you in a store anywhere in the region even if it's 70 miles away. Typical bimbo woman who interviewed though. I knew it wasn't going to go well when she asked the typical HR fluff questions. She is responsible for hiring everyone within the district so I don't even bother applying for them anymore.

Overall the rental business sounds shady. I constantly see them advertising for managers for Enterprise and Hertz. That tells me very high turnover.

Hertz moved their corporate HQ south of me. The Zionist moron Rick Scott pimped them and all the jobs they would bring to the area. Only problem is most of the corporate employees chose to move from Jew Jersey so hardly any Floridian's got to get jobs there yet fucking Hertz gets all the tax breaks despite it. Stupid cucks. All it brought us was more democrat voters to make the state more blue.

Thread