Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 27th, 2004 #21
Renewal

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest
These are all great ideas for White films. The candidates for possible subject matter are endless. But since sets & elaborate wardrobes cost heap big wampum, and since most of us are currently poor as church mice, I think for now, the best idea is to concentrate on themes that can be realized on a shoestring budget.
One way around this would be to make these stories into popular novels. More people watch movies than read books, and book readership is declining, but there is still a huge market out there for pulp or 'genre' (action/adventure, military, sci-fi, fantasy, horror, historical, or romance) fiction. Half the novels sold in America today are in the romance genre and millions of dollars are made by successful authors (usually under pseudonyms) who can crank out this shit assembly-line style. If white stories with romantic white heroes can be made into good can't-put-it-down novels the following goals will be achieved:

1. White stories will be produced/ disseminated more cheaply and easily than through film. Book distribution networks are easier to set up than film distribution. Such networks, at least in infant form, in fact already exist in WN circles. It would just be a matter of building on what we have rather than starting from scratch. Also a novel itself is more cheaply made, and requires far fewer people to do it, than a film. Of course the success of this depends on these works being rip-roaring good reads.

2. Once successful, a story from a novel has much more selling power than a script with no such history behind it. With successful White novels out there, White film producers would have a trove of tried-and-true, popular stories to choose from in deciding what to bring to the screen. Even Jewish producers will sometimes bring a White story to the screen if it has enough proven commercial appeal (Lord Of The Rings for example.)

3. Funds from successful White publishing can be used to fund White films or White activism in general.

As a budding writer this is something I intend to pursue myself. I invite other good writers to do the same.

And never let yourselves get discouraged by the false idea that art produced outside the Jew machine can't be successful. Remember The Passion of The Christ. There is a big White world out there, not entirely brainwashed, who will jump at the chance to consume turly inspiring and genuinely entertaining White art.

Old July 1st, 2004 #22
Karl Ramstrom...

Quote:
One way around this would be to make these stories into popular novels.
Who would publish these books? New York publishers certainly wouldn't. And even if one found a publisher, novels filled with racist skinheads, swastika-tattooed Neo-Nazis, and white-hooded KKK members wouldn't appeal to anyone but the choir. Because without a viable publishing house behind this scheme, only the most determined WN writers would get a book out there, as barely a handful have.

In regard to producing WN movies, even low-budget ones, there needs to be two things:

1: Financial backers willing to put up at least $50,000.

2: Writing and acting talent, which would probably be even harder to round up than the money.

Acquire either one, and the other may be easier to secure. Until then, however, WN movies are just pipe dreams.

Old July 3rd, 2004 #23
steven clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR ANTICHRIST
I would want to see a movie about Charles the Hammer fighting the Moors. And a movie about the Saxons fighting the christlings and the Rus smashing the khazars. And the old Sagas would make some good films the saga of the Volsungs and Egils Saga would be a good ones.

And a flim exposing christinsanity for being what it is jew marxism made to weaken our race for the final blow.

If the passion of poo was made again I would want a semitic looking jew and follow him around and watch him rant like the nut he was maybe even have him drooling.LOL
Ok, you're asking for a movie or book? I have one. I wrote a novel four years ago called 'Man and Nation', about a future race war in America where the whites fight the Mexicans, blacks, muslims when a pro-white party wins the Presidency (after the election is thrown into the electoral college...the pro-whites lose, but the government decides to take them out on orders from 'The Committee', and the army breaks up and joins the whites). It gives all sides, from a grass-roots white leader to his vice-president, a congresswoman targeted by ZOG, and an arab who is determined to make America an Islamic state, to corporate leaders who want 'Aztlan' to be a new model state for 'a rainbow world' that they run. Lots of action, battles, and drama. I sent it to one publisher who said he'd publish it but I had to pay 5,000 which I havn't got. I'm currently revising it. It's eerie, but I wrote it before I read Chittum's Civil War II, and a lot of it is familiar. Three people read it and said they like it, but needs revisions. So, I'm ready and willing when I start re-writes. Also, I've made notes on The Devil Forrest, about Nathan Bedford Forrest. I just did a sci-fi novel about another planet where a race war is implied. So, guys, I'm out there typing away. Also just did a screenplay based on Ormond, an 18th century American novel that is like an early Edgar Allen Poe work where the Illuminati are mentioned. I'm getting actors together for a reading this month. I understand the chances of getting published are hard, but I do think the audience is there.

Thread