VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 17th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Dave

30 MAR 07

Dear Dave: Many thanks for your letter of 23 MAR 07, which I received on the 29th, thanks be to ZOG.

Some wonder why I have no computer. Well, my mind only works so fast, & I have a growing volume of correspondence (happily!) to read & reply to. It’s good to know that it cannot all be erased by a careless key impression.

Since I am not running a military H.Q. involved in tactical warfare, I really don’t need to be in instant contact with the front, for even “fronts” are outmoded.

If someone wanted to contact me urgently from, say, Istanbul, there’d be nothing I could do for them, & probably very little which they could do for me, unless we were wiring sums of money to one another, &c.

Since that scenario is incredible, I could phone them to let them know I’m out of money, & the Istanbul contact would say, so was he.

But do we need the latest modern communications media to know what we already know?

Some featherless bipeds seem to be in constant cellphone contact with the entire world, 24-7, which was really impossible even before the computer/digital/satellite age.

Despite our inventions, there are still only 24 hours in a day.

It is simple to do the math: When the Maoists were doing their Cultural Revolution, a Chinese college student might be found to harbor un-p.c. ideas.

24 students would arrange to spend 1 hour a day with the un-p.c. prole.

Or, 48 students could arrange to visit the non-conformist for ˝ hour periods, 24 hours per day, until the nonconformist was worn to a babbling frazzle, somewhat like the “terrorist” who signed a whole list of “confessions,” that I understand is left open for the inclusion of additional “terrorist” acts ZOG may require.

I suggested to a local zoggie that now is the time to solve all the unsolved crimes in the state of WA, for there is a man who will confess to all of them!

In the real, non-virtual world, an individual can cope with a finite volume of communications. Beyond that, he will have a backlog of unanswered messages, unless he wants to employ a secretary, ad infinitum.

Durability for old steel typewriters is impressive. I’ve used many machines which were twice my age, & they worked fine. Some still do!

My manual typewriter speed has been clocked @ 55 words per minute, while my IBM Selectric speed is 62. Those tests require transcribing from an original text to the page on the typewriter, minus mistakes.

I understand from a professional typewriter repairman that IBM pulled a clever trick with White Man’s Magic.

In building their Selectric model, they used thin gauges of metal in strategic parts of the mechanism, with particular attention to the expansion & contraction of the metal parts, with changes in temperature.

As I gathered from my source, all the parts had to expand or contract in the same proportion; otherwise the machine would jam up.

When the IBM patents ran out, the competing typewriter companies quickly copied the IBM design, but, apparently, they ignored the expansion coefficients. At least one of them went broke, if I recall correctly.

Now there is a virtual blackmarket in IBM plastic “golf ball” typefonts, just as I figured when the first IBM selectrics came out: plastic self-destructs over time, with or without use, as the solvent evaporates.

But enough of serious stuff. Let’s consider our political/economic/demographic situation, which is hopeless, but not serious, as some say.

Your observation that everything is made in China reminds me of Canadians who would ask, “Don’t we make anything in Canada?” I told them, in particular, some striking factory workers, that their jobs were going south, under NAFTA, so they were cutting their own throats.

Unfortunately, their jew-commie labor leaders pined for their Red Revolution in terms of “The 10 Days that Shook the World.” That was a Bolshevik commie classic, directed by the talented kosher commie, Eisenstein.

Jews are prone to use those they dominate as platforms for their romantic, genocidal revolutions.

Labor unions have long been their happy hunting grounds, as well as college students whom I observed during the riots at San Francisco State College in the late 1960s.

Reds urged me to “support the student strike.” I told them that students produced nothing anybody wanted, so no one cared if they read books or not.

Students are consumers, not workers, I said.

The campus Reds said that I wasn’t any fun. Nope!

Many former campus Reds are now kosher capitalists as they ‘discovered’ their ‘roots’, just as many kosher “neo-cons” are former Trotskyists, turned into Israeli fascists.

My best definition of an Amurrican is the farmer with 2 U.S. flags on his sleeves, while he plows crops destined to feed the Soviet Jewnion. Yup.

HAC fits FBI definitions of one who is a “terrorist” because he openly advocates armed rebellion, having removed the fictional guise himself.

That makes anyone in contact with him a “terrorist,” “illegal combatant” & “conspirator,” so everyone needs to tell the ZOG about HAC, for their own self-protection.

If he is an agent provocateur, as I suspect, nothing will happen to him. He has put others at risk, without their knowledge, as he has done before, so he deserves no consideration from his likely victims.

Thanks for the item on Voodoo Christinsanity alias Santeria! ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread