VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 13th, 2017 #3101
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
Maybe some others on VNNF also think that you are a "skank"?
Not anyone whose opinion matters.

As for the word 'scientism', a 'word' resurrected by a JEW named ROSENBURG:

http://www.preposterousuniverse.com/...ord-scientism/

As I said before, it's like the 'word' "Xenu"-has zero value. Like your posts, Paul Sheldon, writer of shit.

*PS: TY for taking the time to cut and paste and upload some of my posts, lol. Fine use of a 'bidniss' degree.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; January 13th, 2017 at 01:22 AM.

Old January 13th, 2017 #3102
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob DeMarais View Post
Saddam Hussein had no exit strategy. Williams needs one fast.
So dramatic.

You don't even know what went on by now? Geezus. They simply didn't get a summary judgement/dismissal. Case goes forward.

Old January 13th, 2017 #3103
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Sean is only and is just as mistaken as you are, Emily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post

As for the word 'scientism', a 'word' resurrected by a JEW named ROSENBURG:

http://www.preposterousuniverse.com/...ord-scientism/
This Jew "Alex Rosenburg" actually just sounds just like you, Emily.

"A book for nonbelievers who embrace the reality-driven life."

LOL!

"We can't avoid the persistent questions about the meaning of life-and the nature of reality. Philosopher Alex Rosenberg maintains that science is the only thing that can really answer them—all of them. His bracing and ultimately upbeat book takes physics seriously as the complete description of reality and accepts all its consequences. He shows how physics makes Darwinian natural selection the only way life can emerge, and how that deprives nature of purpose, and human action of meaning, while it exposes conscious illusions such as free will and the self. The science that makes us nonbelievers provides the insight into the real difference between right and wrong, the nature of the mind, even the direction of human history. The Atheist's Guide to Reality draws powerful implications for the ethical and political issues that roil contemporary life. The result is nice nihilism, a surprisingly sanguine perspective atheists can happily embrace."

LOL!
Oh the irony!
Emily, you really just are not very bright at all.

The "Sean" quoted and article that you had linked to above is only and is all just as mistaken
and is all as incorrect in his reasoning or "opinion" of the word "Scientism" as you are, Emily.
Logical Fallacies are always False Reasoning all regardless of who or whom is doing it, "hon".

"Scientism" is not only a "word" it is also a "very useful description"
or when used as it was defined in bold and underlined and in context,
or as in that Wikipedia article on it here:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...postcount=3085

Quoting any "other someone" that is also wrong does not make it correct.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; January 14th, 2017 at 10:27 AM.

Old January 13th, 2017 #3104
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Indeed. Like your own opinion, Emily. It doesn't matter here.

Quote:

Not anyone whose opinion matters.
Indeed.
Like your "own opinion", Emily.
It doesn't really matter here.

Quote:
*Also note: Moderators are just now getting to work on the stuff Will asked you to do that you failed to do. So likely add lazy to the mix of your other wonderful Aryan qualities.
What "stuff" are you "specifically referring to", Emily?
Picking up all of Will Williams' pachyderm droppings in all of his incompetent posts?
Fixing all of his typos, his spelling errors, broken links, poor grammar, etc. etc. etc.?

Williams failed to understand that all of his "requests" are only that and not "orders".
PTSD? Malignant Narcissism?
I did not ever "work" for Williams. I was never his "subordinate" nor his "employee".

Me "lazy"?
Ha!
Like is usual, you really do have no real clue.

Emily, everyone here all knows from just your own posts that you are just a lying and a hypocritical skank
and that therefore your "own opinion" is all just worthless.
You are only just being a "useful idiot and tool" of Will Williams too!
What else isn't new?

Last edited by Paul Vogel; January 13th, 2017 at 11:54 AM.

Old January 13th, 2017 #3105
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Case goes forward, means Williams lost so far. No surprise!

Quote:
So dramatic.

You don't even know what went on by now? Geezus. They simply didn't get a summary judgement/dismissal. Case goes forward.
"Case goes forward", actually means that Will Williams has lost so far.
It means that JM has "legal standing".
Quite unlike NARRG, of which did not.

No surprise!

And it is no wonder "why" Williams has still not posted that "result" or "that decision" on SF yet. LOL!
See:
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11.../#post13870788

"Hadding Scott" had deleted and censored those "missing comments" to prevent
actually "Setting the Record Straight", an oxymoronic blog title if there was one!
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1985146&postcount=2

Last edited by Paul Vogel; January 13th, 2017 at 11:31 AM.

Old January 14th, 2017 #3106
Bob DeMarais

Jeopardy
Quote:
They {Will Williams and his lawyer} simply didn't get a summary judgement/dismissal. Case goes forward.
Williams consistently bragged that the first hearing would end the case due to McLaughlin's lack of standing. So he lied.

Gliebe won on solely NARRG's lack of standing. Had Gliebe been forced to go further, Gliebe would have been destroyed financially and might have done time.

Williams is in greater jeopardy.

Old January 14th, 2017 #3107
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default So he lied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob DeMarais View Post
Jeopardy

Williams consistently bragged that the first hearing would end the case due to McLaughlin's lack of standing. So he lied.

Gliebe won on solely NARRG's lack of standing. Had Gliebe been forced to go further, Gliebe would have been destroyed financially and might have done time.

Williams is in greater jeopardy.
Of course, he lied.

That lie is really all just the tip of the iceberg.
Just like his own "partners in crime" the SPLC.
See:
https://rkeefe57.wordpress.com/2017/...one-mangroups/

"The Southern Poverty Law Center’s move to from civil rights organization to advocacy group is perfectly logical. There just aren’t enough Klansmen or neo-Nazis goose-stepping around to make a decent living anymore. As Mark Potok explained to Arlene Levinson of the Associated Press back in 1999:

“The numbers are absolutely soft,’ said Mark Potok, a Southern Poverty Law Center spokesman. ‘We are talking about a tiny number of Americans who are members of hate groups – I mean, infinitesimal.”

As an advocacy group, just like the National Rifle Association, Mr. Potok’s hands are untied and he can make any guilt-by-association allegations he deems profitable without regard to anyone’s civil rights, and of course, nobody in the media will bother to check out his claims. That might involve journalism.

And just like the NRA, Potok can “advocate” for his highly lucrative industry just like the Gun Lobby does. No wonder his company forgot to mention the change of mission to the donors. No sense is upsetting the blue-haired dears over semantics. They have enough to do just writing the checks."

Sound familiar?

Just join the "new" NA, and pay dues, volunteer your time and effort, and just send donation checks
to Williams' "Affinity Fraud".

Just don't ask ever any inconvenience questions like asking for transparency and accountability.
Just don't ask ever why all the mixed messages and "lying hypocrisy" of what is said vs. done.
That is not being a good "team player" and it makes you "insubordinate" or a "trouble-maker".

If so, then Williams will "dry-snitch" you out to the SPLC for ever daring to honestly criticize his
many "unwise decisions" and "clownish behavior".
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1973355&postcount=1

and
http://www.wvgazettemail.com/article...GZ01/151229852
and
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...postcount=2801
and
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1...&postcount=136
and
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=360697

And here, Williams writes on SF:

========================================================================
"Paul Vogel, partner of Bob DeMarais, roommate of "Chips-Ahoy" -- all three banned from Stormfront --
was put up from the anti-National Alliance/anti-Stormfront discussion board known as VNN:

Quote:
“Would the late Dr. Pierce behave with such lying hypocrisy and censorship and get arrested twice in one week for being such a clown or posting pathetic excuses for all of his ignorant bullying at StormFront?” “If WWW had any sense of Aryan dignity and honor he would not behave this way and would have resigned the Chairmanship and held himself accountable for all of these snafus. Don’t hold your breath, though, Jimmy. Not before his recouping his investment!”

Is it any wonder why concerned, otherwise responsible Whites are disinclined to join our noble cause,
knowing they can be regularly smeared by the likes of these so-called "white nationalists?"
Last edited by Will Williams; 01-15-2017 at 09:16 AM. Reason: 18-year-old fake news story from "AP," not 12 years ago."

===========================================================================

No wonder at all, only because normal and responsible Whites want a real leader that actually understands what being "noble" means
and that knows what "Our Cause" actually means and acts and behaves that way and not just an ignorant bully and a clown with PTSD.
See:
http://www.narrg.com/2017/01/judge-r...hlin-standing/

They also know that Williams will "dry-snitch" them out to the SPLC if criticized and that their private information is not being secured.

They also know that the honest criticism is of Williams and of '"Jack Boot" if not of all of Stormfront and nor even the National Alliance
and nor even all of NV per se. The lying hypocrisy of "covering up for" and "smearing" any honest critics of Williams is all unforgivable.

The Whole Truths and the actual facts are not "smears" but only a malignant narcissist and a lying hypocrite like Williams calls them it.

What else isn't new?

Well, just about everything that Williams writes on SF or about his honest critics are all lies.
All of his "lying hypocrisy" really only detracts from any value of the NA provided facts and truths
on NV and ADV that otherwise would be much more credible and trustworthy and reliable, and not
just "fake news" and "egotistical self-promotion".

A "fake news" purveyor and a "smear monger" and "rat-snitch" for the SPLC any "so-called WN" on SF?
Do just look more closely in the mirror Mr. NA Chairman Will W. Williams.
Therein you will find all of the above!

Any DOUBLE-AGENT?
Perhaps, that is really "why" he really does it.
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, waddles like a duck, ....well you all get the idea.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; January 18th, 2017 at 02:29 PM.

Old January 14th, 2017 #3108
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default The first update of the New year!

Quote:
This is a thread devoted to the National Alliance for 2017.
Many events and internal issues will come to a head now.
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=360697

Two court decisions.
JM vs WW.
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2136336&postcount=14

GD vs WW.
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...postcount=3048

Both will be decided in 2017. It will be a pivotal year.

May Whole Truths prevail!
The first update of the New year on the first case, JM vs WW!
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...postcount=3090

Old January 17th, 2017 #3109
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Link to WW SF Post re the Judge's postponed ruling.

PS to the 'good doctor': a prediction of 'we will win it will be dismissed' is not a 'lie', it is an incorrect prediction based on your case...kind of like the time NARRG predicted they'd prevail and did not...therefore the case goes forward.

Old January 17th, 2017 #3110
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default You lied too, Paul

Quote:
Of course, he lied.
So did you.

You were 'Cosmotheist' on WB, and I noticed the other day that you used all the same verbiage to attack Linder that you now use to attack Williams.

I at one time questioned joining the forum, as all forums are trolltastic and I didn't know what I thought yet-you flat out said that bit about 'intellectual honesty' and 'integrity' and yada yada-only difference is you aimed the commentary at people who had a negative view of Will.

And now you aim them at Will. A 180 degree turn around. Linda Blair's head didn't spin around that fast in 'The Exorcist'.

You also, not very long ago, were clearly were kissing Will's ass, why I'll bet your lips were chaffed!
It was embarrassing to read.

Instead of benefitting from all that boot licking, he let you go. Now you appear to care about nothing Pro White short of attacking WW and the NA.

And since you like to call me filthy names like 'skank' (how religious of you!), I'll say that you are clearly a whore-you'd whore yourself out to wherever your bread is buttered.

First it was buttered with Will, you thought-now it's Bob, you think.
A flip-floppin' whore. lmWao!!

Also, a bit on 'integrity' and 'intellectual honesty':

You were outed.
I outed myself.

You were kicked off of Stormfront.
I willfully closed my account on Censorfront.

You supported all of Will's assertions of the truth as long as he kept you around, and supported Kevin, then did a 180 when he dumped you.
I don't always agree with Will ( or anyone for that matter) but wouldn't start lying on them should we part ways, or work together while having some differences. He's the Chairman-and there are lots of things a Pro White person can do both in the Alliance and in other spaces. Duh.

So basically you are a cowardly ho with no integrity.

*Disclaimer: This commentary may contain information that melts snowflakes. While I don't enjoy slurs such as 'whore,' a coward who is dishing it out should also take it.

One only wonders, if the Bob/NARRG angle doesn't work to make you the Pope of Cosmotheism, where you'll go whoring to next.

Paul, your behavior and repetitive posts are a:
Attachment 9867

Last edited by Emily Henderson; March 23rd, 2017 at 12:15 PM.

Old January 17th, 2017 #3111
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
This Jew "Alex Rosenburg" actually just sounds just like you, Emily.

"A book for nonbelievers who embrace the reality-driven life."
Were the seats comfy on the short bus, Paul?

ROSENBERG: A Jew hijacking something, like Physics and Atheism, both of which are White, White, White, and perverting them.

Facepalm that you don't get how spitting Baptist preachers coin phrases like that-Rosenburg helped them out by handing them one-to attack the logical crowd. He handed them a nice lil word to attack the blonde White Scientists at CERN with. How nice (and Jewish) of him.

Sixth Century BCE, idiot. Whites threw away bicameral retardedness first.

We ARE the Scientific Method crowd, not the Semites who copy us.
That Jews copycat and pervert is no surprise. Takes intelligence to get it.

But you lay off the Science, I'm sure it makes your head hurt-and go read some more regurgitated Panentheism-Ancient Greek Pagan in origin-from whence your current belief stems.
You haven't mentioned it once, as you are not well read enough to do so.
Attachment 9868

Last edited by Emily Henderson; March 23rd, 2017 at 12:15 PM.

Old January 17th, 2017 #3112
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

I think this thread is, for the most part, the equivalent of a Jr. High Dodgeball game-if you add third grade name calling and constant 'stirring of shit'.

This is real negative. Our ancestors would barf.
I've said my piece, on Science and the court cases. The only new info will be as the court cases progress.

There are lots of things to do besides this bullshit. There are sub sects of Churches-why not start a Church of First Paul Cosmo Temple of Integrity, if the other one doesn't please you?
A guy with a Doctorate could go do something else also, like a 'Dr. Bob Children's Literary Museum' focused primarily on 'The Wizard of Oz.' But if this is it, it's boring and sad.

Gonna do as they do at the airport and say buh bye, lest it appear that your upcoming insults are why I left the thread.
Actually, come to think of it, they are.
Once every point has been made ten thousand times (if you lost count I won all ten thousand, luls), only a masochist or fool would keep engaging the tardery. And repeating the same answers to the same insults.

So until something new happens in the case(s) of importance or interest, I'm disengaging from repetitive negativity.
Cuz I are smart.
Buh bye!

Last edited by Emily Henderson; January 17th, 2017 at 10:00 PM.

Old January 18th, 2017 #3113
Bob DeMarais

Make My Day, Punk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Williams on Stormfront, 15 Jan 2017
The judge in McLaughlin vs NA didn't deny the Alliance's Motion to Dismiss; she only postponed her ruling until further documentation is provided, which the National Alliance attorney will provide to her shortly. There is no final order on that plea in bar and demurrer this time…
I never said there was a final order. But an order is in the process of writing; and Judge Kelly did not postpone it. “Standing” is always an issue and Williams can bring it up again, if he so chooses.

Williams is a poor litigator. Williams hires good attorneys, but is still a consistent loser. Williams doesn’t listen to his attorneys.

Williams has been threatening to sue me for some 14 months to block my right of way to my house. At first I was concerned. “Make my day, punk.”

Old January 18th, 2017 #3114
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default No. It is a lie.

Quote:
Link to WW SF Post re the Judge's postponed ruling.

PS to the 'good doctor': a prediction of 'we will win it will be dismissed' is not a 'lie', it is an incorrect prediction based on your case...kind of like the time NARRG predicted they'd prevail and did not...therefore the case goes forward.
No.
It is and it was a lie, as it was not just a "prediction".
That is just another lie, "hun".
Again, it's also all only your own "reading comprehension" issue, Emily.

The same way Williams lied about me being a "friend
of Dilloways" at SF.
Dilloway was Williams' "friend" and "hire" and SPLC rat,
like himself, and both all therefore were not my "friend".
Lying hypocrisy is his forte'.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; January 19th, 2017 at 09:35 AM.

Old January 18th, 2017 #3115
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Don't let the door hit you on the way out, SKANK!

Quote:
I think this thread is, for the most part, the equivalent of a Jr. High Dodgeball game-if you add third grade name calling and constant 'stirring of shit'.

This is real negative. Our ancestors would barf.
I've said my piece, on Science and the court cases. The only new info will be as the court cases progress.

There are lots of things to do besides this bullshit. There are sub sects of Churches-why not start a Church of First Paul Cosmo Temple of Integrity, if the other one doesn't please you?
A guy with a Doctorate could go do something else also, like a 'Dr. Bob Children's Literary Museum' focused primarily on 'The Wizard of Oz.' But if this is it, it's boring and sad.

Gonna do as they do at the airport and say buh bye, lest it appear that your upcoming insults are why I left the thread.
Actually, come to think of it, they are.
Once every point has been made ten thousand times (if you lost count I won all ten thousand, luls), only a masochist or fool would keep engaging the tardery. And repeating the same answers to the same insults.

So until something new happens in the case(s) of importance or interest, I'm disengaging from repetitive negativity.
Cuz I are smart.
Buh bye!
Buh bye!
Don't let the door hit you on the way out, you lying hypocritical SKANK!
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...postcount=3085

Last edited by Paul Vogel; January 19th, 2017 at 09:32 AM.

Old January 19th, 2017 #3116
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default No, I didn't lie at all.

Quote:
So did you.

You were 'Cosmotheist' on WB, and I noticed the other day that you used all the same verbiage to attack Linder that you now use to attack Williams.
No, I didn't lie at all.

Intellectual honesty and moral courage matter regardless of who or whom has it or doesn't but it most especially applies to those that are our leaders.

Linder was falsely attacking KAS at the time and he later revised his opinion
after hearing all of the actual facts. Yet, Williams still falsely accuses Linder
of this:
See:
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...3#post13893407

"It's nice to hear that the SPLC's ace paid informant, the traitor Randolph Dilloway, has teamed up once again with the NARRG
losers and John McLaughlin, and especially with Bob Demarais and "Lucent Noble" (really Garland Corse) over at the anti-NA discussion board run by snickering anti-everybody, Al Linder. It is lucky and ultraconvenient for me to have gathered so many of the Alliance adversaries huddled together into one little tent."--Will Williams at SF

Almost all of these folks are really far more "anti-Williams" adversaries than they actually are "anti-NA".
Is this what Williams actually or really means by his bragging at all of his skill at "Alliance-building"? LOL!
Nothing brings such diverse Aryan people together than those disgusted by Williams malignant narcissism.

Revising ones opinion based upon them shows actual intellectual honesty and
actual moral courage and/or it shows actual Personal Integrity.

Therefore, I only revised my opinion of Alex all based upon his own revision
of the same, and all based upon all of the actual facts.

So, no, I didn't lie at all, Emily.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; January 23rd, 2017 at 12:25 PM.

Old January 19th, 2017 #3117
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
No, I didn't lie at all.
Paul, you are a lying weasel son of a bitch.

From February 2015 to April 2015 we exchanged over a dozen private messages through the White Biocentrism website. I was "Dan White" and you knew this as I gave you updates on my progress in cleaning up the mess Erich Gliebe left behind.

Been eight months since I last posted here. Plenty of lies Willie Williams thinks he is getting away with over the past year on Stormfront. Time to really set the record straight.

To answer Alex Linder's question last May - I was never paid for that SPLC interview. I only accepted a relocation fee from a non profit organization who helps those who want to get out of the movement. I had no choice, Willie stole nearly everything I owned and I had no where to go.

Made myself a new life on my own. Willie never ruined my life, but I am about to ruin his.

Stay tuned. I am about to expose who sold the National Alliance corporate records for a hand full of meth.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; January 19th, 2017 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Eight months, not ten. Just checked.

Old January 19th, 2017 #3118
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Says the SPLC snitch and informant, Randolph Dilloway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Dilloway View Post
Paul, you are a lying weasel son of a bitch.
Says the POS SPLC snitch and informant, Randolph Dilloway.
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1973355&postcount=1

Quote:

From February 2015 to April 2015 we exchanged over a dozen private messages through the White Biocentrism website. I was "Dan White" and you knew this as I gave you updates on my progress in cleaning up the mess Erich Gliebe left behind.
I knew you as "Dan White" on the WB forum and we deconstructed WGS WWWM?.
Williams hypocritically lies and wrote that I was a "friend of Dilloways" on SF.

A "friend" doesn't sell out another to the SPLC, and I never actually ever met you
in person, but, I did only knew of you from only on the WB forum and by its pm's.

So, then, why do you call me a liar, you full of BS "lying weasel son of a bitch" or
so-called "friend"?

Quote:

Been ten months since I last posted here.
Plenty of lies Willie Williams thinks he is getting away with over the past year on Stormfront.
Time to really set the record straight.
Sure.
NSS!
Go for it.

I have been doing the same, or quite unlike "Hadding Scott", Fred Streed, and Emily Henderson, here on VNNF.
You have been in hiding for quite some time.
Not surprising for such a traitorous scum-bag.

Quote:

To answer Alex Linder's question last March - I was never paid for that SPLC interview. I only accepted a relocation fee from a non profit organization who helps those who want to get out of the movement. I had no choice, Willie stole nearly everything I owned and I had no where to go.
That you "sold others out" for "free" actually makes what you did even worse, you POS traitor!
Sure you did, and that was your "thirty pieces of silver", you Judas, all just to avenge yourself on Williams?
Attacking innocent people that only want the White Race to survive and advance towards their true destiny?

You had a choice.
Someday, Cosmos willing, you will get what all such traitors deserve, and of which is why you are in hiding.

Quote:
Made myself a new life on my own. Willie never ruined my life, but I am about to ruin his.
Sure.
A new life of being a traitor working for and or with the SPLC just like Williams did to out NA members past and present?
Your own lack of credibility now will thereafter will limit anything that you would have to say to actually "ruin his life" now.
Again, all due to your own "poor choice" to be a traitor.

Quote:

Stay tuned. I am about to expose who sold the National Alliance corporate records for a hand full of meth.
Sure.
How can you actually prove this and what were you actually doing selling that poison?
In any event, you are just a traitor, Randolph Dilloway, or "Dan White", and thus are
beneath even pond scum as far as I am concerned.
That is beneath even SKANK, Em!

Last edited by Paul Vogel; January 21st, 2017 at 09:28 AM.

Old January 19th, 2017 #3119
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Paul,

I asked around. NO ONE knows you and I am not going to waste my time with you. It is almost certain that you have bored everyone here to tears with your pointless debates with Emily, another non entity.

Move along, let the grown ups, Dr. Bob, Lucent Noble, and I have our say without a pin prick like you burying our posts with your wall of bullshit.

For the record, it was Willie that outed you. I never knew your name until it came out in the SPLC article dipshit.

Old January 19th, 2017 #3120
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Everyone knows that you are a SPLC SNITCH and TRAITOR.

Quote:
Paul,

I asked around. NO ONE knows you and I am not going to waste my time with you. It is almost certain that you have bored everyone here to tears with your pointless debates with Emily, another non entity.
Everyone knows that you are a SPLC SNITCH and TRAITOR.
Dr. Pierce knew me or as did his secretary EH but that is it.
"Paul Vogel" is actually quite well known or by WN enemies.

I agree with you that debating the non-entity Emily is boring.
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...postcount=3068
She is really just a SKANK and "Flying Monkey" for Williams.
Fred Streed all made a fool of himself defending her and him.

Quote:

Move along, let the grown ups, Dr. Bob, Lucent Noble, and I have our say without a pin prick
like you burying our posts with your wall of bullshit.
Sure, traitor scum.

Dr. Bob has some credibility as does Lucent Noble.
You do not have any and neither does Williams here.
Or nor does Fred Streed nor Emily Henderson either.

The "wall of bs" is quite thick, and it's not of my own making,
but all these Whole Truths of Reality and the actual facts will
all eventually prevail in time.
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2128475&postcount=8

Quote:
For the record, it was Willie that outed you.
I never knew your name until it came out in the SPLC article dipshit.
BS!
For the actual record, and according to the SPLC, you BOTH snitched me out to the SPLC.
See:
https://www.reddit.com/r/WhiteRights...ionalist_corn/
SPLC said you had looked up your own email and that you had given them all of my private information.
You both, Williams and you, are the actual "dipshits" and are SPLC "snitches" and "traitors" that only do
deserve what all such do deserve.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; January 21st, 2017 at 11:16 AM.

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread