Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 17th, 2018 #21
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7,670
Ray Allan
Default

I think Nicole Kidman looked the hottest in To Die For.

__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old November 3rd, 2018 #22
ColdFire
R.L.A.+Coldy 4 life
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,208
ColdFire
Default

@ Ray , since you're a sucker for redheaded chicks , your personal opinion on Shirley ?


Even though I personally prefer another type ( yet , no beef with our redheaded sisters . . ) I must say Shirley is tasty .

A front figure for ginger chicks . . Probably in a way that not even Bloody Mary could ever contrive . .

 
Old November 3rd, 2018 #23
ColdFire
R.L.A.+Coldy 4 life
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,208
ColdFire
Default

. . or this brat . . .


. . though I admit that she is not a genuine redhead , she had her hair coloured for that movie . .


. . the movie dates from 2008 . .

That was then . .this is now . .





Last edited by ColdFire; November 3rd, 2018 at 10:22 PM.
 
Old November 3rd, 2018 #24
ColdFire
R.L.A.+Coldy 4 life
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,208
ColdFire
Talking

On a side note , Ray ( hope you'll forgive me for singing the old song again . . .) , right after I made above post I noticed some shockingly stricking similarities between Coni and Zora . .

Both are / were regarded as 'tough chicks' , just that Zora ( a fictitious figure though . . ) actually is told to really have been a tough brat . . .

Probably what would be considered , by today's standards , a 'bad ass bitch' . .


In contrast to Coni , who , I might say , managed EVERYTHING just with her mouth . .

In case you're interested , Coni used to wear the same 'street brat' cap as Zora above . . .




. . probably to appear 'meaner' . . .

I know the bitch wouldn't scare me

Last edited by ColdFire; November 3rd, 2018 at 06:07 PM.
 
Old November 3rd, 2018 #25
ColdFire
R.L.A.+Coldy 4 life
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,208
ColdFire
Smile

Ray ,

since you voiced your suspicion about maybe having opened Pandora's box by bringing up Coni , lol , I can't say I disagree . .

lol .

No beef , yet according to my experience it is often more thing of the girls to make nasty remarks about boys when they're out of earshot , yet in this case

I have voiced my suspicion that she 'slept herself up the ladder' . . . .

Maybe a job in the . . ahemm . . 'horizontal business' would have gained her more . . .

 
Old November 3rd, 2018 #26
ColdFire
R.L.A.+Coldy 4 life
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,208
ColdFire
Talking

Positive rep I received for post # 24 above . .
Quote:
lol!!!! had to laugh at your picture of Lumidee


Yep , it would appear many . . .ahemmm . . . (((females of Latin American descent))) have that "Maria"-character from "West Side Story" more or less as a role model.


lol

( for the record , pictured second is that 'Carol'-character from 'Sleepers' . . . . )

I suppose many of 'em also want to appear 'tougher' than they really are ( what they really are are street-sluts . . )

On a side note , don't know if any have heard of that , yet there must have been talks about maybe installing Lumidee as Maria in a reissue of West Side Story 21st century edition.

These ghetto sluts do everything to become famous.



 
Old November 3rd, 2018 #27
Jeffrey Smither
Senior Member
 
Jeffrey Smither's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,120
Jeffrey Smither
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Ray ,

since you voiced your suspicion about maybe having opened Pandora's box by bringing up Coni , lol , I can't say I disagree . .

lol .

No beef , yet according to my experience it is often more thing of the girls to make nasty remarks about boys when they're out of earshot , yet in this case

I have voiced my suspicion that she 'slept herself up the ladder' . . . .

Maybe a job in the . . ahemm . . 'horizontal business' would have gained her more . . .

Bob Seger - Mainstreet
I don't think the Moranbong girls fucked their way to the top. Each one is picked by the Marshal.

 
Old November 3rd, 2018 #28
ColdFire
R.L.A.+Coldy 4 life
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,208
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I don't think the Moranbong girls fucked their way to the top. Each one is picked by the Marshal.

Moranbong Band - We will follow our Party forever (우리 당 영원히 따르리)


Those Moronbong bitches stink . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...34#post2247034

- - -

Seriously , what is it with your fascination for them ?

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551472

 
Old November 3rd, 2018 #29
Jeffrey Smither
Senior Member
 
Jeffrey Smither's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,120
Jeffrey Smither
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post


Those Moronbong bitches stink . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...34#post2247034

- - -

Seriously , what is it with your fascination for them ?

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551472

As I said in the other thread they act feminim and I said a few of them are really cute especially when they wear those little hats and their music is catchy.
 
Old November 3rd, 2018 #30
ColdFire
R.L.A.+Coldy 4 life
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,208
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
As I said in the other thread they act feminim and I said a few of them are really cute especially when they wear those little hats and their music is catchy.
. . weird fetishism some guys for Asians have

 
Old November 3rd, 2018 #31
ColdFire
R.L.A.+Coldy 4 life
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,208
ColdFire
Default

but . . their race aside ( ) , so you like females dressing up as nurses . . . .


A while ago I did a thread ( https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551077 ) which more or less drifted into some kind of sexual analysis.

Yes , it HAS been proven that men tend to like females dressed up like a certain profession . . .

Nurses , waitress ( maiden ) etc . .

I think there always is a strong bond between nurses and their male patients , even if only emotional.

Some kind of fetish.

As for waitress ( maidens ) . . .


. . it would appear some guys get a good feeling out of the thought of a female serving them . . .

Subconscious , maybe ?

Anything which provides you with stuff ( beer , food . . .)

A waitress "serves you your dine" . .

 
Old November 3rd, 2018 #32
Jeffrey Smither
Senior Member
 
Jeffrey Smither's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,120
Jeffrey Smither
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
but . . their race aside ( ) , so you like females dressing up as nurses . . . .


A while ago I did a thread ( https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551077 ) which more or less drifted into some kind of sexual analysis.

Yes , it HAS been proven that men tend to like females dressed up like a certain profession . . .

Nurses , waitress ( maiden ) etc . .

I think there always is a strong bond between nurses and their male patients , even if only emotional.

Some kind of fetish.

As for waitress ( maidens ) . . .


. . it would appear some guys get a good feeling out of the thought of a female serving them . . .

Subconscious , maybe ?

Anything which provides you with stuff ( beer , food . . .)

A waitress "serves you your dine" . .

"Weird Al" Yankovic - Eat It
Well a lot of nurses are young and hot looking. I mean would you rather have a fat sheboon nurse?

I mean the red star hats look cute because of the way they wear their hair. I don't like it when Moranbong cuts their hair short. Lately they let it grow out more. I like Jo Kuk-hyang's long hair in the hat.

https://morandisco.wordpress.com/201...151011-57-43e/
 
Old November 3rd, 2018 #33
ColdFire
R.L.A.+Coldy 4 life
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,208
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Well a lot of nurses are young and hot looking. I mean would you rather have a fat sheboon nurse?

I mean the red star hats look cute because of the way they wear their hair. I don't like it when Moranbong cuts their hair short. Lately they let it grow out more. I like Jo Kuk-hyang's long hair in the hat.

https://morandisco.wordpress.com/201...151011-57-43e/
Chink-ism.



. . . an incurable sexual fetish , it would appear . . .

On a side note , why didn't you post the same arguments in the thread about the Moranbong I specifically set up for you ?

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551472

I usually am not someone who likes being made a fool of.

I cannot tell you what to do , yet I'd appreciate if you wouldn't involve yourself in this thread with "them Moranbong chicks" any longer . . .

Thank you.

You have a weird sexual fetish . . .

I'd appreciate if you wouldn't talk to me for a day or two , then I'll decide if I forgive you . . .



 
Old November 3rd, 2018 #34
ColdFire
R.L.A.+Coldy 4 life
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,208
ColdFire
Default

@ Ray though . .

Please do not let this little quarrel between myself and Jeffrey throw you

I'd like your opinion on Shirley

Like I said , even I , usually preferring a different type ,think she's hot . .

You know , for bringing forth something like that is something I truly priase old Scotia for

Well . . . for that and Scotch



Last edited by ColdFire; November 3rd, 2018 at 10:29 PM.
 
Old November 4th, 2018 #35
ColdFire
R.L.A.+Coldy 4 life
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,208
ColdFire
Default

Oh , and Jeffrey . .

I would VERY much appreciate if you didn't just counter our argument by giving me downthumbs and / or voting this thread down ( as seems to be the habit for. .ahemmm. . certain people online ) . .

ANYTHING but using arguments challenging the human BRAIN . .

OR downvoting threads without even bothering making ONE post using BRAINY arguments to counter . .
 
Old November 4th, 2018 #36
ColdFire
R.L.A.+Coldy 4 life
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,208
ColdFire
Arrow

Jeff ,

I suppose we have to solve this another way . .

Just sent you a private message . .

I'm all ears
 
Old November 4th, 2018 #37
ColdFire
R.L.A.+Coldy 4 life
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,208
ColdFire
Default

Jeff ,

gotta say , sorry for my harsh tone here sometimes . .

Guess what , I grew up in one of Germany's most poor regions ( Hansestadt Bremen ) , hail from a family of domestic violence and for a while even belonged to the so-called 'street-caste' there . .

You better believe I can get 'though' , even if only with words . .

Writing this here publicy as opposed to PM so that no false impression might might kick in
 
Old November 4th, 2018 #38
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7,670
Ray Allan
Default

I don't know who Shirley is, but she's not bad-looking.
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old November 5th, 2018 #39
ColdFire
R.L.A.+Coldy 4 life
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,208
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I don't know who Shirley is . .
See the first posts of this thread.


__________________
Oderint dum metuant - Let 'em hate . . . as long as they FEAR . . . . .
- - - - - - -
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DeliriousP...usky-small.gif
- lightning unto nations
 
Old November 7th, 2018 #40
ColdFire
R.L.A.+Coldy 4 life
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,208
ColdFire
Arrow

Jeff has replied to my PM . . . . ( he pointed my attention to it in this thread though https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...53#post2255853 )

Thanks Jeff . . .

Let's have you and me.



. . I figured this might get too ugly for the viewers . . .



J / k , though . .

Reasonable arguments , please . . .
__________________
Oderint dum metuant - Let 'em hate . . . as long as they FEAR . . . . .
- - - - - - -
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DeliriousP...usky-small.gif
- lightning unto nations
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 AM.
Page generated in 0.13516 seconds.