Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 9th, 2018 #1021
Donncha Dennis

most people don't know this little bit of history but during the battle of the bulge like a entire division worth of black soldiers ended up surrendering to half as much germans. Although many of them were not considered combat personal, many of them were just porters, cooks, transport guys they did have weapons and the means to defend themselves somewhat. They of course gained all the supplies these units were transporting and many a german had warm socks that week.

Old August 9th, 2018 #1022
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
Americans POWs - Battle of the Bulge

most people don't know this little bit of history but during the battle of the bulge like a entire division worth of black soldiers ended up surrendering to half as much germans. Although many of them were not considered combat personal, many of them were just porters, cooks, transport guys they did have weapons and the means to defend themselves somewhat. They of course gained all the supplies these units were transporting and many a german had warm socks that week.
The u.s. military was segregated during WWJew and most negroes really were in non-combat support roles (along with most jew G.I.s). But of course Hymiewood today hypes the few nigger combat personnel like the Tuskegee Airmen who in reality weren't that great. So the overwhelming majority of casualties were White men. Harry Truman integrated the ranks starting in 1948 to the point where at least half of all green niggers today are non-White.

It was great to see those Aryan Waffen-SS men laughing at the captured nigger G.I.s and helping themselves to American cigarettes, candy bars and Coca-Cola.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 9th, 2018 #1023
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The u.s. military was segregated during WWJew and most negroes really were in non-combat support roles (along with most jew G.I.s). But of course Hymiewood today hypes the few nigger combat personnel like the Tuskegee Airmen who in reality weren't that great. So the overwhelming majority of casualties were White men. Harry Truman integrated the ranks starting in 1948 to the point where at least half of all green niggers today are non-White.

It was great to see those Aryan Waffen-SS men laughing at the captured nigger G.I.s and helping themselves to American cigarettes, candy bars and Coca-Cola.
The muds should be in combat roles. let them get their legs and arms blown off.

Old August 12th, 2018 #1025
Ray Allan

Default German G.I. Jane

Quote:
I'll bet Germany would fare better if beautiful young Barb was popping out about a half dozen kinder to keep Deutschland from extinction. Too bad. I respect her dedication and commitment and courage, but modern feminism is the death knell of western civilization.

Old August 13th, 2018 #1026
Jeffrey Smither

https://www.businessinsider.com/chin...ina-sea-2018-8

The scary thing with Zionist Chump is if the chinks shotdown the flying shitboxes he could start WW3 with nukes.

Old August 15th, 2018 #1027
Ray Allan

Default Trump signs $717 billion defense bill

Do I hear $1 trillion for defense before Trump's term is up? "Defense" against what, exactly?

Trump Signs $717 Billion Defense Bill including 2.6 Percent Troop Pay Raise

Quote:
President Donald Trump went to Fort Drum in upstate New York on Monday to sign the nearly $717 billion National Defense Authorization Act, which includes a 2.6 percent troop pay raise and could set the stage for the creation of a Space Force.

Trump never mentioned Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona, harsh critic who is battling brain cancer, in his remarks to troops at the base, home to the Army's much-deployed 10th Mountain Division, although the bill is named the "John S. McCain National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2019."
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...pay-raise.html

Old August 16th, 2018 #1028
Ray Allan

Default United Kuckdom's air niggers guarding the Kuckdom--in the Black Sea

Britain's RAF scrambles jets intercept Russian bombers over Black Sea

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/...ia-NATO-Russia

Let's hear it for the Royal Air Farce!
Royal Air Faggots.
Royal Air Fuck-Ups.

Old August 16th, 2018 #1029
Joe from OH

Quote:
Britain's RAF scrambles jets intercept Russian bombers over Black Sea

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/...ia-NATO-Russia

Let's hear it for the Royal Air Farce!
Royal Air Faggots.
Royal Air Fuck-Ups.

Benny Hill Theme Tune
I hope that I live long enough to see the RAF (Ramadan air fuckups) get completely grounded due to a lack of competent mechanics.

Old August 17th, 2018 #1030
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
I hope that I live long enough to see the RAF (Ramadan air fuckups) get completely grounded due to a lack of competent mechanics.
I don't keep up on the shenanigans of other ZOG mercenaries as much as the Amerikwan ones, but the Brits should be experiencing more airplane crashes and other accidents due the increasing numbers of non-Whites in their military along with its resulting incompetence and stupidity in addition to the wear and tear of constant jew wars they are ordered to fight. Let's hope all of western Europe and the KWA become boneyards of crashed, damaged and broken-down, rusting shitbox planes, tanks, ships and other equipment to the point they are no longer a threat to us.

Old August 17th, 2018 #1031
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
I don't keep up on the shenanigans of other ZOG mercenaries as much as the Amerikwan ones, but the Brits should be experiencing more airplane crashes and other accidents due the increasing numbers of non-Whites in their military along with its resulting incompetence and stupidity in addition to the wear and tear of constant jew wars they are ordered to fight. Let's hope all of western Europe and the KWA become boneyards of crashed, damaged and broken-down, rusting shitbox planes, tanks, ships and other equipment to the point they are no longer a threat to us.
Except the only issue is the KWA just keeps developing new shitboxes that cost billions.

Trumps military parade has been delayed until 2019. The cost is already over 80 million for his parade.

Old August 17th, 2018 #1032
Jeffrey Smither

Green nig given handicap house turns out he can actually walk.

Gullible cucks keep on giving to these non profits.

Old August 18th, 2018 #1033
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Green nig given handicap house turns out he can actually walk.

Gullible cucks keep on giving to these non profits.

'Paralyzed' veteran given free home caught walking
I'll bet this low-life probably makes all kinds of noise about getting his green nigger gibsmedat military discounts everywhere he goes, too.

Old August 19th, 2018 #1034
Ray Allan

Default Permanent occupation until the JewSA itself implodes, I guess

They're still occupying Germany and Japan 73 years after WW2. Will Iraq be the same in 2075?

US forces to stay in Iraq 'as long as needed': Coalition

Quote:
A spokesman for the US-led coalition purportedly fighting Daesh says American forces will in Iraq "as long as needed," amid reports that the terrorist organization is making a comeback in Iraq and neighboring Syria.

"We'll keep troops there as long as we think they're needed...The main reason, after ISIS is defeated militarily is the stabilization efforts and we still need to be there for that, so that's one of the reasons we'll maintain a presence," Colonel Sean Ryan told a news conference in Abu Dhabi on Sunday.

In recent months, US President Donald Trump has repeatedly touted his administration's success in defeating Daesh and destroying its so-called caliphate in Iraq and Syria.

Trump, who ran for office pledging to end the US military engagements overseas, has dispatched hundreds of additional troops to Iraq and put them closer to the front lines with more freedom to bomb targets.
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/...ces-Iraq-Daesh

Old August 21st, 2018 #1035
Ray Allan

Default Pic: IMPORTANT: Send this to every person in the US Military you know..

Jan Lamprecht made a good post on the History Reviewed Channel here:

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=8017

Old August 21st, 2018 #1036
Freddy Ford

Quote:
The u.s. military was segregated during WWJew and most negroes really were in non-combat support roles
Of course. The Jews didn't want to weaken the army with integration. They wanted to make certain that the "United Nations" won that war.

Quote:
We must be in a position to meet every opposition with a declaration of war on the part of the neighbouring country of that state which dares to stand in our way; but if such neighbours in their turn were to decide to unite in opposing us, we must respond by creating a universal war.
--- Protocols; protocol 7; George Shanks' translation
https://archive.org/details/nolies

Old August 21st, 2018 #1037
Jeffrey Smither

Green nigger niggers steal firearms from gun shop.

Scroll down a bit for the video. I wonder if the owner is serious about them being allowed to return and pay for the guns. Probably because they don't want their hero green niggers to be arrested.

https://www.facebook.com/MarksmenKil...ref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARCQD3InYdYL_KlBE_otARDL_fX_Ly5HWRJjglQZXettDq10TH-NRgcpLmdpryJEjBcI0Aa39s2KzNYD9t_dbfTRHRYpAy4f0cQtSKmxOtG4y2_pGt8_dZFbYA9I2mecL95Z8WXq8-tB2RANRL3M3FVsSoBu628YSya2km49HPFz0QgQBqmPGA&__tn__=kCH-R

Old August 22nd, 2018 #1038
Ray Allan

Default Gavy runs away from storm

Hawaii-Based Navy Ships Push Out to Sea as Hurricane Lane Bears Down

https://www.military.com/dodbuzz/201...ears-down.html

What?? The invincible Gavy heroes can't defeat Mother Nature?

Old August 22nd, 2018 #1039
Joe from OH

Quote:

Hawaii-Based Navy Ships Push Out to Sea as Hurricane Lane Bears Down

https://www.military.com/dodbuzz/201...ears-down.html

What?? The invincible Gavy heroes can't defeat Mother Nature?

These big boy thalers are never thkared.

Old August 22nd, 2018 #1040
Joe from OH

double post

Tags
#1, military

Thread