Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 13th, 2021 #21
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Here's a pro-negro, anti-white op-ed from RT that's so ridiculous and over-the-top that it might as well have been written by your average jewish SJW group in the US:

Quote:
As more and more black people are jailed in Britain, the so-called ‘fairness’ of the UK legal system is exposed for all to see

7 Feb, 2021 06:59

David Matthews is a writer whose work has appeared in The Sunday Times, The Mail on Sunday and the Observer, and on the BBC and Channel 4. He is the author of several books, including Voices of the Windrush Generation.

(...) And for poor black kids, that storm will invariably become a tsunami. Figures just published by the UK government reveal that 51 percent of all young people in custody are from a so-called ‘BAME’ background, despite ethnic minorities making up just 14 percent of Britain’s population. For the overall prison population, BAMEs represent 25 percent of inmates.

This latest annual report on youth justice statistics doesn’t just highlight yet another example of the British state’s contempt for black people and ethnic minorities. It also reveals the pernicious way in which elites within the criminal justice system use racial profiling among the poor to jail young black people in ever increasing numbers, while happily letting their minions on the frontline of policing and the prison service take the heat from Guardianistas and radicals for being ‘racist pigs’ for seemingly overzealous stop-and-search policies or being ‘fascist prison guards,’ when they are, in fact, just doing their jobs.

This isn’t to say that the stench of bad apples within Britain’s yeomanry isn’t to be rooted out on the mean streets, prison wings and psychiatric wards, where they march to the beat of the ‘top brass’ drum. Feeling the boot heel from on high, a significant minority of grunts with badges or uniforms have always let a little bit of power go to their heads, using black people as a trope for their psychosexual inadequacies.

But just as the Windrush scandal laid bare the myth of the ‘motherland’ via the Home Office’s ill-treatment of former colonial – sorry, ‘British’ – subjects from the Caribbean, and the Tories’ laissez faire attitude towards disproportionate Covid infection rates among BAME communities demonstrates its indifference to the health and wellbeing of millions of BAME Britons, it’s the suits in the Crown Prosecution Service, the judiciary, the legal profession at large, and the probation, parole, social and psychiatric services who really hold a young black suspect’s fate in their hands.

As the political theorist Hannah Arendt might have said today, the wanton jailing of black youths is yet another example of the British establishment’s industrialised and systemic, “fearsome, word-and-thought-defying banality of evil.”

Since the Tories came to power in 2010, the proportion of young people in custody from a BAME background has nearly doubled (up from 28 percent) and is up from 49 percent in 2019. Black and ethnic youths remain the pariah group du jour.
(...)
This demonisation of black people, and young males in particular, fuels a stereotype that feeds the overwhelming majority of magistrates, judges, prosecutors and defence barrister’s prejudices – subconscious of otherwise – and thus informs courtroom strategy. Yet somehow, we’re meant to believe that the legal profession is beyond subjectivity.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/514645-uk-j...-legal-system/

Quote:
BAME

abbreviation for Black, Asian, and minority ethnic: used to refer to people in the UK who are not white:
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...y/english/bame

Old February 23rd, 2021 #22
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
RT keeps excreting outrageous op-eds that defend the creepy, disgusting (and talentless) old jew shitbag Woody Allen. Here's an example:

Woody Allen deserves an apology. Years of unfounded demonization have failed to crush his creativity

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/490242-wood...erves-apology/

Actually, the allegations that Allen sexually abused Dylan Farrow when she was 7 years old are highly credible. Here's a good piece on this subject:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2014...abuse-10-facts

That's right, folks. Vanity Fair is more credible than RT. Amazing, isn't it?

Woody Allen. "Trust me, goyim."

The scumbags at RT keep defending the jew pervert Woody Allen, even though it should be obvious to everyone by now that this piece of garbage has a "woody" for children:

Quote:
Cancel culture refuses to stop coming after Woody Allen, despite having no new ammunition

Zachary Leeman
is the author of the novel Nigh and journalist who covers art and culture. He has previously written for outlets such as Breitbart, LifeZette, and BizPac Review among others.

23 Feb, 2021 11:10

Thanks to a new documentary, filmmaker Woody Allen is once again answering to cancel culture advocates over allegations he molested his daughter, despite the issue already having been investigated and dismissed.

HBO Max’s new docuseries ‘Allen v. Farrow’ has the world asking yet again: Is Woody Allen a sexual predator? It’s a claim that’s been bandied about for decades now, but which has really only led to professional consequences for Allen in recent years, as his work has struggled to find distribution support in the US in the wake of #MeToo.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/516356-canc...e-woody-allen/

Some of RT's shills are defending the op-ed in the comment section. I guess they're the same people who support RT's constant cucking for the mass-murdering Chinese regime. Man, that place is a sewer.

Old April 6th, 2021 #23
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Here's a pro-negro, anti-white op-ed from RT that's so ridiculous and over-the-top that it might as well have been written by your average jewish SJW group in the US:
And here's another one. Absolutely pathetic.

Quote:
53 years after MLK’s death, George Floyd may not be the ‘perfect’ martyr… but his impact on society could be more profound

6 Apr, 2021 15:56

David Matthews is a writer whose work has appeared in The Sunday Times, The Mail on Sunday and the Observer, and on the BBC and Channel 4. He is the author of several books, including Voices of the Windrush Generation.

The anniversary of Martin Luther King’s killing has brought the trial of Derek Chauvin into even sharper focus. While George Floyd was clearly a flawed character, his legacy may prove even more important than MLK’s.

Call it coincidence. Call it poor scheduling. Call it a gift from God. Any way you look at it, the timing of Derek Chauvin’s trial for the murder of George Floyd couldn’t be better, given its powder keg symbolism.
(...)
Even by America’s standards, where the killing of black men by the state, each other, paranoid whites and a raft of preventable diseases operates on an industrial scale, the manner in which 46-year-old Mr Floyd was allegedly snuffed out by 45-year-old Chauvin is truly shocking.

I’ve watched some gruesome spectacles in my time on video, from terrorist bombings, to atrocious war crimes, to cold-blooded extrajudicial killings. Such is the life of a hack. But ‘experiencing’ the nine-minute, 29-second slow death of George Floyd, on camera, as police officers stood by without intervention, was grotesque beyond belief. I’ve seen cops pay more interest redirecting traffic than that given by Chauvin’s colleagues for Mr Floyd’s life.
(...)
Last year, George Floyd and Black Lives Matter-inspired demonstrations demanding an end to state-sanctioned racism and police reform were held in over 400 cities across the US; countless other locations in the diaspora quickly followed suit with similar demands.
(...)
The message in the video that serves as George Floyd’s death mask, coming as it does against a cultural backdrop in which white mass murderers, serial killers, ‘domestic’ terrorists and sundry psychopaths are arrested non-violently is clear: When it comes to the white hegemony, black lives don’t matter one jot. However, as amped up confrontations between lockdown-weary and increasingly angry populations around the world illustrate, whether it’s institutionalised racism or structural equality of any description, the largely non-violent approach of passive resistance, popularised by Gandhi and then Martin Luther King Jr, is once again starting to wear thin. And when that happens, something has to give.

While MLK rightly won plaudits, including a Nobel Peace Prize, his approach came at the ultimate cost. Fifty-three years ago to the day, this week, one of the greatest civil rights movements of the modern era faced the reality of white America’s contempt for its black cousinship when a shot rang out in the Memphis sky. On April 4, 1968, as King stood on the second-floor balcony of the Lorraine Motel, career criminal James Earl Ray hunkered down in a rooming house across the street and fired a single shot from a Remington rifle, fatally wounding the civil rights icon.
(...)
In a week where the British government is reeling from the aftershock of its publication of a 258-page report by its Commission on Race and Ethnic Disparities, a report that has been widely condemned as a ‘blackwashing’ exercise designed to absolve the British state of any culpability concerning racism, while pandering to a growing white underclass, Prime Minister Boris Johnson would do well to heed the words of his namesake and former US president, Lyndon B Johnson, who spoke during the Holy Week Uprising.

“What did you expect? I don’t know why we’re so surprised. When you put your foot on a man’s neck and hold him down for three hundred years, and then you let him up, what’s he going to do? He’s going to knock your block off.”
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/520260-mlk-...derek-chauvin/

Old April 8th, 2021 #24
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Over-the-top pro-vaccine propaganda from RT:

Quote:
I’m 39 & I’ll happily take the AstraZeneca vaccine. With only a one in a MILLION chance of a fatal blood clot, I’d be mad not to

Chris Sweeney is an author and columnist who has written for newspapers such as The Times, Daily Express, The Sun and Daily Record, along with several international-selling magazines.

8 Apr, 2021 13:52 / Updated 7 hours ago

With 19 UK blood clot deaths linked to the AstraZeneca vaccine, Britain has decided to offer under 30s alternatives. As someone who won’t get a choice, I can say categorically I have no problem taking it. Here’s why.

“Absolutely.” That would be my answer if asked whether I would take the AstraZeneca vaccine. And it’s actually a decision I might have to make for real shortly.
(...)
In my opinion, there has been too much ‘citizen epidemiology' in the UK, and most of it from the younger generation. Personally, I know several people who’ve flown away on holidays during this ordeal because they aren’t in a high-risk category. I’ve listened to many others complain about how everything has to reopen to restart normal life.

In London, from my experience, the most common rule-breakers and people who flout social distancing are again the under-30s. That dismissive attitude is one reason why Britain’s battle with Covid-19 has been so harrowing.
(...)
What all these unrelated facts illustrate is that many activities or behaviours incur risk. Ill-health is a burden to all of society and sadly disproportionally affects poorer people, but Covid-19 is a leveller in some ways as it’s so pervasive. We all share the same spaces, so we are each other’s best form of defence, but also our most dangerous risk of infection.

That is why I feel it is everyone’s civic duty to take an approved vaccine, whatever is on the label.

Doctors, nurses and scientists have all been working tirelessly to help those struck by Covid-19 and prevent more infections. Britain has witnessed far too many early deaths to start playing Russian roulette over which form of protection we take.

Our society is spoilt. Can you imagine ordinary people in comparatively poor nations, who are simply thankful for a square meal, refusing a professionally approved vaccine due to alarmists on social media whipping up fear and spreading conspiracy theories?

There is no big secret to debunk. A very small percentage of people took the AstraZeneca jab and developed fatal blood clots. But a massive number of people have died from Covid-19.

So, to countenance skipping vaccination until your desired brand is on offer is beyond selfish. You’ll never know how many people you have infected if you do catch the virus. And you’ll also be blindly ignorant to how many of those died and passed it onto others.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/520474-astr...al-blood-clot/

These people are sick in the head.

Old April 16th, 2021 #25
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Here's a new pro-Chinese, anti-white propaganda piece from RT:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=16

Old May 8th, 2021 #26
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows
Thumbs down

More pro-communist lies about WWII from RT (and this op-ed was written by a shitbag who also writes for a media outlet that's controlled by the mass-murdering Chinese regime):

Quote:
27 million Soviet citizens lost their lives fighting the Nazis, Westerners comparing USSR to Hitler's Germany insult their memory

8 May, 2021 09:30

By Bradley Blankenship, a Prague-based American journalist, columnist and political commentator. He has a syndicated column at CGTN and is a freelance reporter for international news agencies including Xinhua News Agency.
(...)
The Soviets didn’t start the war – they tried to prevent it

Moreover, as is the subject of a recent book by Dr. Sean McMeekin, a member of the Academic Council of the US mouthpiece Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation, these revisionists believe that it was the Soviet Union and not Germany that actually started the war. (McMeekin’s book is literally titled ‘Stalin’s War’ and he spoke about it online with VoC, ironically, one day before the anniversary of Hitler’s death...).

These distortions are meant to denigrate the Soviet Union, as well as modern Russia and, I believe, the international communist movement by making communism out to be a genocidal ideology as bad as Nazism, or worse.
https://www.rt.com/russia/523213-sov...s-victory-day/

Old May 9th, 2021 #27
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows
Thumbs down

Holocaust survivor recalls harrowing details of Nazi atrocities & miraculous rescue by Russia’s Schindler

https://www.rt.com/russia/523287-kis...ler-jews-nazi/

RT promotes the people who are responsible for most of Russia's problems (i.e. jews).

Old 2 Weeks Ago #28
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Here's a new anti-white op-ed from RT:

Quote:
I get the ‘white saviour’ thing in ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’. But that doesn’t mean it should be killed off and not read by children

7 Jul, 2021 15:04

By Polly Boiko, Senior Editor based in London. Before that she was the face of satirical online project ICYMI, and reported on important events as the UK correspondent for RT International.

A school in Scotland has cancelled Harper Lee’s celebrated novel in order to ‘decolonise’ its exam curriculum. I’m all for bringing in more books by non-white and female authors, but that shouldn’t mean all classics being dumped.

It’s only the most inspirational book of all time – a Pulitzer Prize winner that was originally banned for its raw depiction of racism and sexual violence. But now one school in Scotland has banned ‘To Kill A Mockingbird’ for another reason: because it plays into a “white-saviour narrative”.
(...)
OK, I get the “white saviour” thing in ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’, I really do. In fact, it’s a great topic for discussion in, say… an English lesson?

I also get that just 1% of English literature students at GCSE (that’s the exam that British kids take at the age of 16) read a prescribed book by a writer of colour. And just 7% read a book by a woman! That’s abysmal.
(...)
I’m not going to argue that stale reading lists couldn’t use a refresh. Let’s introduce more non-white writers, to join those such as Benjamin Zephaniah and Malorie Blackman. Non-white kids, who make up around 34% of pupils, ought to see themselves and their experiences reflected in the canon. But why must “decolonising the curriculum” kill off ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’?
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/528601-scot...l-mockingbird/

The best comment for this garbage article:

Quote:
michael roberts 1 day ago
If non white students now make up a staggering 34% of the British school age population, this is truly a sign that the UK as a first world nation is no more. The descendants of the people who built this once great country are dying out, and they are not being replaced. Soon, the UK will become the Islamic republic of Britistan.

Old 2 Weeks Ago #29
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Quote:
Here's a new anti-white op-ed from RT:

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/528601-scot...l-mockingbird/

The best comment for this garbage article:
I had to read To Kill A Mockingbird in high school, and wasn't that impressed by it. But we also got to read 1984 and Brave New World, which I found much more intriguing.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread