Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 28th, 2021 #21
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
If you still doubt that these people are sick in the head, then read the following article:

https://nypost.com/2021/05/30/white-...lack-daughter/

Oh, and of course this deranged, self-hating white woman has a jew lawyer, Adam Shapiro:
Whatever kike doctor did those medical experiments on that child should be taken out and shot.

Old July 10th, 2021 #22
Stewart Meadows

The jews are also promoting negroes adopting white children. For example, take a look at the following anti-white article from jew-controlled BBC:

Quote:
Transracial adoption: 'I've been accused of kidnapping my white child'

By Megha Mohan
Gender and identity correspondent
Published 24 September 2020

Stories of transracial adoption most often feature white families adopting black and Asian children. When the opposite happens, and black and Asian parents adopt white children, officials and members of the public can become very suspicious.

Seven-year-old Johnny was about to lose it. He'd woken up in a sulk and it was only escalating as the day progressed. Now, at a diner in Charlotte, North Carolina, Peter could see Johnny arguing with another child in the play area. He had to act fast to get his foster son out of the restaurant before a loud tantrum would erupt. Taking the boy in his arms, Peter quickly paid the bill.

As he carried Johnny to their car, the child wriggled moodily in his embrace, and was still agitated as Peter put him down to open the car door.

A woman approached them, frowning.

"Where is this boy's mother?" she asked.

"I'm his father," Peter replied.

The woman took a step back and stood in front of Peter's car. She looked down at his number plate and took out her phone.

"Hello, police please," she said calmly down the phone. "Hey, there's a black man. I think he's kidnapping a little white kid."

Johnny suddenly became still, and looked up at Peter. Peter put his arm around his foster son.

"It's OK," he said to the boy.
https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-54238642

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; July 10th, 2021 at 03:45 PM.

Old July 14th, 2021 #23
Miguel Dias

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Whatever kike doctor did those medical experiments on that child should be taken out and shot.
its a shame they only die once

Old July 21st, 2021 #24
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
The jews are also promoting negroes adopting white children. For example, take a look at the following anti-white article from jew-controlled BBC:

https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-54238642
That gay nigger is fucking those kids. I have no doubt.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old July 21st, 2021 #25
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
That gay nigger is fucking those kids. I have no doubt.
No doubt.

"But despite some offers on his Instagram DMs, he has no desire to start a romantic relationship.

"My boys haven't had stable male figures in their life," Peter says. "They need me all to themselves right now, and so long as they do, I'll be there for them completely."

Thread