VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 10th, 2015 #41
Serbian

Quote:
Macedonia blames Kosovans for deadly Kumanovo clashes

Macedonia says five Kosovans led the armed group which was involved in deadly clashes with security forces in the northern town of Kumanovo.

Eight officers and 14 gunmen were killed in the fighting, Interior ministry spokesman Ivo Kotevski said.

Those named were members of the now dismantled Kosovo Liberation Army.

Mr Kotevski said the operation near the Serbian-Kosovan border was now over and the armed group had been "neutralised", with a large amount of weapons seized.

Last month, about 40 ethnic Albanians from Kosovo briefly took over a Macedonian police station in the village of Gosince near the border, demanding the creation of an Albanian state within Macedonia.

In 2001, rebels demanding greater rights for the ethnic Albanian minority launched an uprising against the government, and tensions have continued despite a peace deal.

About a quarter of Macedonia's two million population are ethnic Albanians.

Men in uniforms

Sami Ukshini, Beg Rizaj, Dem Shehu, Muhamet Krasniqi and Mirsad Ndrecaj were the leaders of the armed group that clashed with police in a suburb of Kumanovo, some 40km (25 miles) north of the capital, Skopje on Saturday, the interior ministry spokesman said.

Only one of the 14 uniformed bodies had been identified - that of another Kosovo national, named Xhafer Zymberi, said the spokesman.

"More than 30 terrorists, mainly Macedonian nationals and one from Albania, surrendered yesterday [Saturday] to the police forces," Mr Kotevski added.

He said 37 police officers were also wounded in the clashes.

Residents returning to the city are finding many of their homes damaged as a result of the fighting, one Reuters reporter at the scene says.

"It's total destruction. Thank God we're safe," Haki Ukshini said after finding his home largely destroyed.

The men who surrendered would face Macedonian justice, Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski said.

The group had tried to destabilise the country, he said, after paying tribute to the security forces.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32680904

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old July 7th, 2015 #42
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Kick-boxer from Kosovo joins IS, dies in Syria

The 29-year-old, a kick-boxer, joined the IS in January.

According to the media, he last month spoke for TV SRT to say he was "trying to build a modern caliphate state in Syria."

"If I die doing good, I will certainly be happy," said Gashi at the time.

The local media in Pristina are quoting Swiss media to report that Gashi was killed on June 27 - something announced on Facebook by his brother.

read full article at source: http://www.b92.net/eng/news/society....7&nav_id=94671

Old November 2nd, 2015 #43
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsFeed View Post

The 29-year-old, a kick-boxer, joined the IS in January.

According to the media, he last month spoke for TV SRT to say he was "trying to build a modern caliphate state in Syria."

"If I die doing good, I will certainly be happy," said Gashi at the time.

The local media in Pristina are quoting Swiss media to report that Gashi was killed on June 27 - something announced on Facebook by his brother.

read full article at source: http://www.b92.net/eng/news/society....7&nav_id=94671

Quote:
Two-time world champion in Thai kickboxing, Valdet Gashi, who had left his family in Germany to join the Islamic State was killed by Isis for attempting to run away from Syria.
Reports of Gashi's death had emerged a few weeks ago, after his family told a Swiss TV channel that he had died in Syria, though the reason of his death was not clear.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a monitoring group that highlights Isis activities in Syria, has said that Valdet Gashi was arrested while trying to flee from Aleppo in Syria with 'another group'.
The Thai kickboxing champion was then jailed in the city of Manbej in Syria and later killed by Isis, the monitoring group said, citing 'reliable sources'.
However, SOHR also said that it received news from another source who claimed that Gashi was still alive and was trying to escape from the Islamic State.
Gashi, a 29-year-old of Albanian descent, had reportedly left Germany to travel to Syria in January this year, leaving his family, including two daughters, behind.
"If I die while doing good, I of course will be glad," the Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fighter had said in an earlier interview, justifying his decision.
However, the SOHR has now reported that Gashi was 'shocked' by Isis after he moved to Syria and had been attempting to travel back to Germany right from the first month after joining Isis ranks.

Old December 1st, 2015 #44
Serbian

Over 120 Islamic State members return to Kosovo

Today Society
Published: Nov 30, 2015

BELGRADE – Presently in Kosovo-Metohija, there are around 120 returnees from the so-called Islamic State, Kosovo police spokesperson Baki Keljani said on Monday as reported by Pristina-based media.

These people took part in the fights in Syria and Iraq on the side of the Islamic State since 2011, reads Pristina-based daily Zeri as reported by Radio and Television of Serbia.

The daily’s sources say that relevant institutions, including the Kosovo police, the Kosovo Intelligence Service and other mechanisms, are monitoring closely the activities of Kosovo people, who stayed in Syria and Iraq in different periods, and then returned to Kosovo.

The security measures in Kosovo have been stepped up to maximum following the recent terrorist attacks in Paris.

Old December 22nd, 2015 #45
Serbian

“We never forget our friends”: Israel, Albania sign friendship agreement

TodayWorld
Published: Dec 21, 2015

BELGRADE – Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu greeted the Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama on Monday morning upon his arrival for a two-day visit to Israel, The Jerusalem Post reported. The leaders signed on a friendship agreement and a mutual cooperation agreement between Israel and Albania.

Netanyahu noted that while the signing of the agreements marked 25 years of diplomatic ties between the two countries, the friendship between Albania and the Jewish people goes back much farther. During the Holocaust Albania stood by the Jews and refused to turn them over to the Nazis, said Netanyahu.

“We never forget our friends,” Netanyahu said, noting that Albania was the only country to have more Jews after World War II than before.

During the Holocaust, Albanians, who are mostly Muslims, had risked their lives to save Jews, including Jews who had fled from other countries. Yad Vashem has so far recognized 73 Albanian Muslims as Righteous among the Nations.

Old March 31st, 2016 #46
Leka The Barbarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Serbian, racially Albanians are mostly white, right? To what extent did they mix with the Turks? Looking at random pics I would say the majority of them (or maybe about half) look pretty unmixed, actually. Hard to say.
He is a Serb talking about Albanians. You should take his posts with a grain of salt.

Old May 20th, 2016 #47
Serbian

Kosovo: Imam, Six Others Convicted In Pristina For Aiding ISIS Militants

By InSerbia with agencies -

May 20, 2016

BELGRADE – Kosovo court announced on May 20 that it has sentenced seven men to prison terms of up to 10 years after finding them guilty of being part of the so-called Islamic State (IS) extremist group.

The main defendant, Imam Zekeria Qazimi, was jailed for 10 years for recruiting young Kosovars to go and fight in Syria for the IS.

Qazimi had been the imam at the El-Kuddus mosque in Gjilan when he was arrested in August 2014.

Evidence leading to his conviction included a video from 2013 in which Qazimi said: “The blood of infidels is the best drink for us.”

The court in Pristina said on May 20 that five others were found guilty of “fighting with the terrorist organization” after travelling from Pristina to Turkey and then on to Syria.

The seventh man was found guilty of recruiting fighters for IS and fighting in Syria.

Old May 30th, 2016 #48
Serbian

30 May 2016

Quote:
A former UK borders and immigration chief inspector today warned that people could die in the English Channel while trying to make their way into the UK illegally.

John Vine raised his concerns after 18 Albanians - and two British nationals - were rescued from an inflatable boat which began to sink off the coast of Kent on Saturday night.

Their vessel, which was discovered on a beach in Dymchurch, Kent, also had a woman and two children on it.

Mr Vine, who was independent chief inspector of borders and immigration until 2014, said that he raised his concerns about migrants crossing the Channel but added that the matter was not given 'sufficient resources'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4A8LQthOq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Old June 3rd, 2016 #49
Serbian

'I won't be happy until I reach England': Inside the clifftop tents in France where grinning Albanian economic migrants refuel for their next assault on Britain

By Arthur Martin In Dieppe, France For Mailonline

Published: 12:20 EST, 2 June 2016 | Updated: 12:45 EST, 2 June 2016

Huddled under a warm blanket, Bedri Gasi grins and gives the thumbs up sign.

The 17-year-old is one of around 150 Albanians who have just been given large humanitarian white tents, sleeping bags, rugs by a charity.

Médecins Sans Frontičres set up 17 large humanitarian aid tents along a ledge on a cliff overlooking the northern French port of Dieppe last night.

From there the migrants plan their daily attempts to get past security officials and sneak onto one of the lorries bound for Britain.

Before the arrival of the white tents, the Albanians slept in flimsy tents which have been battered by rain, high winds and rocks from the crumbling cliff-face in recent weeks.

Their old blankets and mattresses were so wet that some slept in Dieppe train station to keep warm.

But the new 7ft tents has given the Albanians a renewed sense of optimism as well as a place to dry their clothes.

Today the migrants proudly gave MailOnline a tour of their new camp.

In each tent, grinning Albanians showed off their new sleeping bags, rugs and blankets.

Up to eight Albanians sleep inside each one - although the tents could accommodate double that number.

Each tent has a large porch where muddy shoes are placed carefully on wooden planks.

Outside, trenches have been dug around each tent to funnel the rain water away.

Bedri said: 'I am happy because I am warm but I am always hungry. I am pleased but I won't be really happy until I reach England.

'I have a brother in London and I want to get over to live with him. We all have brothers or cousins in England and we all want to join them.'

Another, who asked to remain anonymous, said: 'This is a good temporary situation and we are smiling - but of course we cannot stay here forever. The UK is our goal.'

The migrants live along a dangerous ledge which sits a third of the way up a cliff overlooking the port.

There is a sign next to their camp warning of falling rocks and they said their tents have been hit by parts of the cliff which has crumbled away in the past week.

Some of their old tents are still standing and several Albanians continue to sleep in them.

Many are beyond repair and have huge rips where they have been hit by falling rocks.

One Albanian, who declined to give his name, said: 'Two of us were sleeping in a tent two days ago when the rock hit us. It broke the tent. We were lucky not to get injured.'

The white tents arrived just hours after one of the Albanians admitted he was deported from the UK earlier this year.

The 24-year-old, who calls himself Jimmy Korbi, worked in construction jobs on the black market in London before being caught by immigration officials.

He and others were deported back to Albania on flights funded by the taxpayer. But in a classic example of the immigration merry-go-round, they simply returned to the French coast by coach or lorry weeks later and are trying to sneak back into the UK again.

The Albanians say they are targeting smaller ports such as Dieppe because the security around Calais has been beefed up in recent months.

The ferry terminal in Dieppe is markedly quieter than Calais where dozens of vans filled with police patrol nearby streets.

Others are paying smugglers between £7,000 and £8,000 each for places on speedboats or lorries heading across the Channel.

They admit they are economic migrants looking to earn more money, rather than refugees fleeing persecution or war zones.

read full article at source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490

Old June 17th, 2016 #50
Serbian

Albanian invader held in Luxembourg on suspicion of murdering elderly couple in England

Quote:
Ali Qazimaj, 42, is suspected of stabbing Peter Stuart, 75, to death and killing his wife Sylvia, 69, who is still missing.

Mr Stuart was found with multiple knife wounds in woodland near his home in Weybread, Suffolk, on Friday June 3.

Police are continuing to search for Mrs Stuart, who was last seen on May 29. Officers have said her disappearance is being treated as a murder.

Qazimaj was detained after a member of staff at a hostel in Luxembourg recognised him from a public appeal.

A Suffolk Police spokesman said: "A member of staff working at a hostel in Luxembourg identified Ali Qazimaj through photographs of him on the internet and then alerted authorities, who detained him.

"Detectives from Suffolk are now working with the National Crime Agency, the Crown Prosecution Service and authorities in Luxembourg to seek Ali Qazimaj's extradition following the granting of a European Arrest Warrant relating to the murder of Peter and Sylvia Stuart."

Police carried out searches between the Stuarts' home and Tilbury, Essex, where Qazimaj lived, in their hunt for Mrs Stuart.

Officers previously said there was "very little hope" she would be found alive after going missing more than two weeks ago.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/...#ixzz4BrfvGrbQ

Old July 31st, 2016 #51
Serbian

Hillary Clinton statue unveiled in Albania

Quote:
"The monument is intended to represent Clinton as a woman in politics, as a representative of the old Albania-US friendship, for her contribution to the Albanian nation in different historical moments,¯ the city authorities said, according to AP"

Old January 21st, 2017 #52
Serbian

Austria: Albanian Terrorist Arrested for Islamic Bomb Plot

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer

January 21, 2017

Can we please stop pretending that Albanians are somehow European?

Fox News:

A man suspected of planning a bomb attack in Vienna has been arrested by special forces, Austrian media has reported.
The Austrian authorities had been warned about a possible attack by foreign intelligence services, a Vienna police spokesman, Thomas Keiblinger, told news agency APA.
He said: “There were growing indications of a planned attack in the capital in the past few days.”
The suspect was detained at an apartment in Vienna at around 6 p.m. local time (noon ET), Mr Keiblinger said.

Police refused to comment on a report from the Kronen-Zeitung newspaper that the suspect had built explosives in Germany.

The newspaper also claimed the man belonged to an Islamist group which originated in Albania, and which held sympathies with Islamic State (ISIS).

Albanians need to be driven back into Anatolia, ASAP.

And then Islam needs to be driven completely from Anatolia, back into the Levant, at least.

Or just, you know – glass parking lot.

http://www.dailystormer.com/austria-...mic-bomb-plot/

Old January 22nd, 2017 #53
National-Satanist

Quote:
Can we please stop pretending that Albanians are somehow European?
Albanians are whiter than Andrew Anglin is.

Old January 23rd, 2017 #54
Fico

Whole Balkan who had been under Turk occupation is racially questionable does not matter about religion because Turks did not pay much attention for it. Coon saw Dinaric race on this area in his book "Races of Europe". Dinaric race are pure Balkan proto-europan people. When you compare them with Golden Dawn,I saw also really racial questionable persons within such party. Albanians had SS division Skenderbeg. Whole balkanized people have criminal preferences basically.

Last edited by Fico; January 23rd, 2017 at 03:52 PM.

Old March 10th, 2017 #55
Serbian

Default Germans just love their shiptars

Surprise! Dusseldorf Axe Attacker Who Injured 7 at Train Station is ‘Mentally Ill’ Muslim from Kosovo

March 10, 2017 admin

The attacker was identified last night as Muslim Fatmir H. from Kosovo but authorities are not calling this a terror attack.

Seven people including two police officers were injured when a man wielding an axe went on the rampage at a train station in Dusseldorf.

The suspected culprit, identified as Fatmir H, from Kosovo, has been arrested and German anti-terror police confirmed they are not hunting anyone else.
The 36-year-old ran towards a nearby underground station and jumped from a bridge as he attempted to flee.

But he was arrested after seriously injuring himself in his unsuccessful escape attempt and is now being treated in hospital.

Police said he was in an ‘exceptional mental state’ at the time.

Pictures from Düsseldorf Hauptbahnhof, the city’s main station, showed one of the victims lying helplessly on the floor as paramedics rushed to their aid.
His victims included three men, a woman and a 13-year-old girl, with the teenager suffering lacerations to her upper arm. Three were seriously injured.

A motive for the attack has not yet been determined but the suspect, believed to be from Kosovo, suffers from mental health problems. Police said this morning that they had ruled out an Islamic fundamentalist motive for the attack.

https://www.newpoliticstoday.com/unc...from-kosovo-2/

Old March 14th, 2017 #56
Serbian

Double life of Albanian asylum seeker who killed elderly couple in a 'callous' attack for millions they never had

Violent criminal Vital Dapi lived a double life in the UK and Albania for 17 years

He targeted grandparents Peter and Sylvia Stuart in a 'callous' attack

Ex-commando thought they were millionaires and needed cash to cover debts

Detectives admitted they knew 'little' about him when he went on the run

Dapi has now been found guilty at a jury trial after being arrested in Luxembourg

By Tom Kelly In Elbasani, Albania For The Daily Mail
Published: 10:40 +11:00, 14 March 2017 |

An Albanian who brutally murdered two pensioners used a stolen identity to claim asylum and live in Britain illegally for nearly two decades.

In a case that exposed a litany of immigration blunders, violent criminal Vital Dapi lived a double life in the UK and Albania for 17 years before he killed grandparents Peter and Sylvia Stuart.

The former Albanian special forces commando targeted the couple in a 'callous' attack at their Suffolk cottage because he thought they were millionaires and he needed cash to cover massive gambling debts.

Detectives admitted they knew 'precious little' about him when he went on the run last year after Mr Stuart, 75, was discovered dumped in a ditch with nine 'extreme' stab wounds. The body of retired insurance clerk Mrs Stuart, 69, has never been found.*

Dapi was arrested in Luxembourg and admitted his true identity, but British officials did not believe him and he was put on trial under his false name, Ali Qazimaj.

Vita Dapi murdered retired couple Sylvia and Peter Stuart, pictured together above

Now, after a jury at Ipswich Crown Court took just three hours to convict Dapi, it can be revealed that he:
Sneaked into Britain in September 1999 clinging to the fuel tank of a truck;
Was granted asylum within six months after telling border officials he was fleeing the war in Kosovo where his entire family had been a victims of ethnic cleansing;
Proudly posed next to a portrait of the Queen at his UK citizenship ceremony in an Essex town hall in 2005 – and sent the picture home to his mother in Albania;
Made regular trips home to his family in Albania, where he retained a passport and ID card in his real name and worked as a suspected hitman around the Balkans;
Was arrested three times in the UK before the murders, without the authorities realising he was living here under a false name.
Last night MPs questioned the 'extraordinary' failings that had allowed Dapi to live in the country illegally for so long.
The compulsive gambler, who spent up to £1,000 a day at bookmakers, killed the Stuarts to fund his addiction after being told they were millionaires who had easy access to cash, the court was told.
He made reconnaissance trips in his car near the Stuarts' remote Brick Kiln Cottage in Weybread, near Eye in Suffolk, in the weeks before the murders last summer.
Police found retired technician Mr Stuart's body on June 3. Dapi was also convicted of Mrs Stuart's murder, after her hair was found in his car. After killing the keen line-dancers – who had been married for 48 years – Dapi drove to Dover and fled across the Channel by ferry after using Mrs Stuart's bank card to take money from a cash machine.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4bO9rPG9d
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Old March 30th, 2017 #57
Serbian

Italy: Albanians Arrested for Planning Terrorism

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
March 30, 2017

Maybe you shouldn’t have invited Albanians to your country, Italy?
Why did you do that?
Is it like a “it seemed like a good idea at the time” type situation?
Because I can’t imagine any circumstances under which that would seem like a good idea.

ABC News:
Italian police on Thursday arrested three Kosovans in the lagoon city of Venice after one was caught on a phone intercept proposing they bomb the famed Rialto bridge while others lauded the recent attack in London. A minor was also detained.
Venice prosecutor Adelchi d’Ippolito said a search of a Venice apartment showed the suspects were getting in physical shape and watching videos of Islamic extremists demonstrating how to carry out knife attacks.
A phone intercept allegedly caught one of the suspects saying: “You’ll go straight to paradise because of all the infidels in Venice. Put a bomb on the Rialto.” It wasn’t clear if the reference was bluster or indicated an imminent threat.
Regardless, police said the bridge never was at risk because it is under constant surveillance.
The 16th century Rialto bridge, one of Venice’s iconic tourist draws, spans the Grand Canal and features small shops on either side of its stone steps.
Authorities identified the suspects as Fisnik Bekaj, Dake Haziraj and Arjan Babaj. They said the men talked about being ready to die for the jihadist cause and discussed being inspired by last week’s attack in London that killed four people.
D’Ippolito said the suspects were “truly dangerous” and were suspected of plotting attacks both in Italy and overseas. One had returned recently from Syria, he said. But he added that they wouldn’t have been able to carry out an attack in Italy since they were being closely watched.

http://www.dailystormer.com/italy-al...ing-terrorism/

Old March 30th, 2017 #58
littlefieldjohn

Such mistakes …. the evil effects of political correctness and the "pope" personified.

Old May 13th, 2017 #59
Serbian

Old August 11th, 2017 #60
Johan
Banned

Dutch port cities increasingly struggle with Albanian stowaways: report

By Janene Pieters on August 11, 2017 - 15:30

Dutch harbors with ferries to England are increasingly faced with Albanians trying to secretly cross to the United Kingdom, according to the Volkskrant. Over the past few months, hundreds of Albanian stowaways were caught in IJmuiden, Hoek van Holland, Europoort and Vlissingen.

While the number of caught stowaways is comparable to last year - 440 in the first half of this year - the proportion of Albanians among them is increasing steadily, especially in Hoek van Holland and Europoort. In those two ports 92 percent of the caught stowaways were Albanian.

Hoek van Holland residents are experiencing some more problems with Albanians camping out in the woods, leaving their garbage and pubic urination. Though the actual crime rate seems not to be increasing, the neighborhood police officer and local residents said to the newspaper. "They don't do anything wrong because they do not want to be arrested", Ineke Vos of the village's area committee said to the newspaper.

Albania is a poor country with a very high unemployment rate, and therefore also has one of Europe's highest emigration figures. The stowaways from Albania are trying to reach England because they have a better there to be granted asylum or to find work as an undocumented migrant. In the Netherlands, checks on undocumented migrants are stricter and the fines are higher. The Netherlands also considers Albania to be a safe country, so asylum seekers from there have little to no chance to get refugee status here.

If an Albanian is caught trying to sneak onto a ferry in the Netherlands, their right of residence to the European Union is deprived and they have to leave the Netherlands within a few days, according to the newspaper. How often this happens in practice is not clear.

http://nltimes.nl/2017/08/11/dutch-p...owaways-report

Dutch government launches information campaign for Albanian "asylum seekers"

This week, an information campaign was launched in Albania to make it clear to Albanians that there is no point in getting to the European Union for asylum or illegal work.............

Link in Dutch by the "government" ; https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/actueel...oekers-albanie

Tags
shiptars

Thread