Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 22nd, 2020 #1781
Ray Allan

Default Iran navy commander warns sea niggers

Iran's navy chief: Iranian forces will give crushing response to potential US naval threats

Quote:
The commander of Iran's navy warned the United States against any possible threat to Iranian vessels in the Persian Gulf, saying the Islamic Republic will give a crushing response to such an aggressive move.

Rear Admiral Hossein Khanzadi was speaking to Press TV in an exclusive interview on Monday.

"Today an American aircraft carrier, two cruisers and a number of destroyers are in the Persian Gulf. They are close to us, and if need be, we will definitely put them in the crosshairs," Khanzadi said, adding, "The US warships do not dare get closer to Iran's territorial waters."

The Iranian commander said the presence of US forces in the Persian Gulf was a "cause of tensions and insecurity in the region."

Washington, he added, was seeking to create tensions in order to sell arms to regional states.

Khanzadi also noted that Iran has gained valuable experience from the Iraq imposed war and the country's 1980-88 Sacred Defense, and has employed it to establish security in the regional waters.
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...6/Iran-US-Navy

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 22nd, 2020 #1782
steven clark

Default #1 Green Nigger Thread

Ray, in a more ominous note, I was listening to Brian Kilmeade, Mr. Rah-rah for the green niggers himself, and he interviewed the head of Blackwater, talking about the agency's expansion and training...lots of gee-whiz on using ex-military...presumably the ones who didn't blow themselves away like the unfortunate we've been discussing; the kind with no guilt whatsoever.

Kilmeade eagerly asked the head of Blackwater what role he would like to play if civil unrest continues, and he said, rather mysteriously, 'we are prepared to play a part if needed.'

I wonder how that would work: the country blows up, our military won't do shit, and Blackwater offers itself to the highest bidder; Trump or Soros.

Kind of like what Rome was like when Caesar took over.

Also, re The Caine Mutiny. What I remember is Barney Greenwald, the Jewish naval counsel who gets the officers off from their mutiny charge, chews them out for getting Queeg, who was in the navy and defending America while the cossacks were threatening Greenwald's grandparents in Russia, or something like that. It always struck me as odd, Greenwald blowing up and lecturing about the poor Jews, especially when it was proven Queeg was incompetent and probably mentally unsound, but I wasn't Jew-wise then.

Herman Wouk, who wrote the novel, was of course Jewish, and they always have this adulation for the American military...when they're not gutting them or making them PC in-between protecting precious little Israel.

Old September 23rd, 2020 #1783
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Ray, in a more ominous note, I was listening to Brian Kilmeade, Mr. Rah-rah for the green niggers himself, and he interviewed the head of Blackwater, talking about the agency's expansion and training...lots of gee-whiz on using ex-military...presumably the ones who didn't blow themselves away like the unfortunate we've been discussing; the kind with no guilt whatsoever.

Kilmeade eagerly asked the head of Blackwater what role he would like to play if civil unrest continues, and he said, rather mysteriously, 'we are prepared to play a part if needed.'

I wonder how that would work: the country blows up, our military won't do shit, and Blackwater offers itself to the highest bidder; Trump or Soros.

Kind of like what Rome was like when Caesar took over.

Also, re The Caine Mutiny. What I remember is Barney Greenwald, the Jewish naval counsel who gets the officers off from their mutiny charge, chews them out for getting Queeg, who was in the navy and defending America while the cossacks were threatening Greenwald's grandparents in Russia, or something like that. It always struck me as odd, Greenwald blowing up and lecturing about the poor Jews, especially when it was proven Queeg was incompetent and probably mentally unsound, but I wasn't Jew-wise then.

Herman Wouk, who wrote the novel, was of course Jewish, and they always have this adulation for the American military...when they're not gutting them or making them PC in-between protecting precious little Israel.
The scumbag head of Blackwater, Academi, or whatever it's called now, Erik Prince, is actually more dangerous than the green niggers, as somebody like him would be accountable only to the highest bidder for his services, whether it's Soros or Trump. As conditions in the KWA deteriorate and civil unrest worsens, we could have a situation like during the Thirty Years War in 17th century Europe where mercenaries and other private armies were ravaging the land, pillaging, killing and destroying. Maybe they will take out other scum like antifa and BLM, but I have a feeling their main targets will be us, ordinary Whites, armed or unarmed.

Yes, Jose Ferrer's Barney Greenwald character in The Caine Mutiny was a total dickhead. I found him more unlikable than Queeg and he was a stinking kike besides. He's the kind of guy the navy ends up promoting to admiral.

The jew Herman Wouk also wrote that horrible Winds of War and War And Remembrance. In the 1980s I watched both TV miniseries that were based on the books, long before I became a White Nationalist. I don't think I could sit through ten minutes of them now without throwing up in disgust at the total anti-German, pro-jew and pro-u.s. military propaganda they were.

Old September 23rd, 2020 #1784
steven clark

Default #1 Green Nigger Thread

The possibility of mercenaries in setting themselves into civil conflict isn't far-fetched, since a great percentage of our establishment is globalist anyway.
the old fashioned USA all the way Americans? Maybe thirty percent.

I noted Harold Covington said what Trump should have done when he was running was create a militia answerable to him, of professional military and police types, mostly to deal with assholes heckling and bothering Trump supporters at rallies...a chilling foretaste of the last few months. Might have made this rioting play out differently if there had been such a group, because it's obvious the system wants no controls.

As for Winds of War, I remember reading some of it. I and a fellow GI (I was in Germany then) liked the parts of a German general's commentary more than the actual story. One thing the German general noted was that WWI and WWII were won in part because the English were master propagandists. They always make sure they're the aggrieved one, and as I'm reading David Irving's bio on Churchill, he notes Churchill wasn't a great leader, made terrible strategic decisions, disliked by many in his government, seen as a drunk and jerk, but he did have a gift for gab and oratory, and WWII is pretty much seen historically through his version of events.

In his essay The Top Ten Best Sellers, Gore Vidal reviewed Winds of War. He thought Wouk got some things wrong, as Victor Henry, the naval hero, led his family in daily prayer and Bible study. Gore said in the navy, someone like that would have been regarded as a nut. The navy was fairly worldly and aristocratic, and the officers went in for marrying money. Also, Wouk describes FDR as wearing Prince-Nez glasses in imitation of Teddy Roosevelt. No. FDR couldn't stand him; FDR admired Woodrow Wilson, his mentor. Also, Wouk describes the SS as being all fags, the SS 'alike as chorus boys...with blonde waved hair, white teeth, bronzed skin and blue eyes.' "Actually, the SS guards in 1939 were not particularly pretty; they were also not fags. Hitler had eliminated that element."

But it keeps being spread. Michael Savage always shouts about the SS being queer, as do most radio 'conservative' types. Even a recent movie mocking Hitler had the SS officer in the film is a fag, in the end, fighting the Russians in a pink uniform he designed.

As Vidal judged the book, "I did not in the least regret reading every word of his book, though I suspect he is a writer best read swiftly by the page in order to get the sweep of his narrative while overlooking the infelicities of style and the shallowness of mind."

Old September 25th, 2020 #1785
Ray Allan

Default How about saving Texas by closing the border, you idiots?

Rainbow coalition ex-green nigger Texas politicians Dan Crenshaw, Wesley Hunt, August Pfluger, Beth Van Duyne, Tony Gonzales and Genevieve Collins make action-adventure movie-like campaign ad to "Save Texas."

Old September 25th, 2020 #1786
Serbian

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Rainbow coalition ex-green nigger Texas politicians Dan Crenshaw, Wesley Hunt, August Pfluger, Beth Van Duyne, Tony Gonzales and Genevieve Collins make action-adventure movie-like campaign ad to "Save Texas."

Texas Reloaded - Greatest joint campaign ad in history
The Zioclops, the nigger, the dyke, the spic, and the empowered ass kicking woman.

As for 'saving Texas' lol. With its non white majority Texas was lost long ago

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old September 25th, 2020 #1787
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
The Zioclops, the nigger, the dyke, the spic, and the empowered ass kicking woman.

I call it Tejas. Pronounced teyhaas in a spic-y accent. Yeah don't mess with them Tejans . Mexico came back and took the Alamo (again) without a single shot fired in its defense.

Old September 26th, 2020 #1788
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post

Zioclops.

The guy wearing the eyepatch.

Old September 26th, 2020 #1789
Ray Allan

Default Russian and Chinese soldiers are laughing at you faggots

Male airmen get pregnant for a day

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/preg...n-the-military

Old September 29th, 2020 #1790
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Azerbaijani-Armenian War: Turkish F-16s Enter The Game. Armenia Threatens To Use Iskander Missiles

Quote:
The Armenian-Azerbaijani war continues raging in the South Caucasus.

As of September 29, the Azerbaijani advance in the Nagorno-Karabakh region struck the Armenian defense and Azerbaijani forces were not able to achieve any military breakthroughs. Armenian troops withdrew from several positions in the Talish area and east of Fuzuli.

The Azerbaijani military has been successfully employing combat drones and artillery to destroy positions and military equipment of Armenia, but Azerbaijani mechanized infantry was unable to develop its momentum any further.

While both sides claim that they eliminated multiple enemy fighters and made notable gains, the real situation on the ground remains more or less stable with minor gains achieved by Azerbaijani troops. Armenian sources say that 370 Azerbaijani troops were killed and over 1,000 injured. The number of killed Armenian fighters, according to Azerbaijani sources, is over 1,000. Armenian sources also note the notable role of Turkey in the developing conflict.

Armenian President Armen Sarkissian said that Turkey has been assisting Azerbaijan in its war against the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic with advisers, mercenaries and even F-16 fighter jets. He added that the settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict is still possible through dialogue. However, the President emphasized that the Armenian nation cannot allow a return to the past.

“105 years ago, the Ottoman Empire carried out the genocide of the Armenians. In no case can we allow this genocide to be repeated,” Sarkissian said.

Armenia threatens to use Iskander short-range ballistic missile systems obtained from Russia against Azerbaijani targets if Turkish F-16 warplanes are employed on the battlefield.

Meanwhile, Armenian Ambassador to Russia Vardan Toganyan said that members of Turkish-backed Syrian militant groups have been already participating in the conflict. He said that recently about 4,000 Turkish-backed militants were deployed to Azerbaijan. In turn, the Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan said that “people who have arrived from Syria and other countries of the Middle East” are fighting on the side of Armenia.

Earlier, pro-Turkish sources claimed that Armenia was transporting fighters from the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG) and the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) to the disputed Nagorno-Karabakh region. Thus, the sides are not only claiming that they are gaining an upper hand in the war, but also accuse each other of using foreign mercenaries and terrorists.

On the evening of September 28, the Defense Ministry of the self-proclaimed Nagorno-Karabakh Republic confirmed that 84 of its troops were killed in the recent escalation. The Armenian side also claimed that its forces had shot down an Azerbaijani aircraft. However, this claim was denied by the Azerbaijani military. Baku continues insisting that all Armenian claims about the Azerbaijani casualties in the war are fake news.

On September 29, the Armenian side continued reporting about Azerbaijani helicopters being shot down, and declaring that they repelled Azerbaijani attacks. Nonetheless, the scale and intensity of the strikes by the Azerbaijani side did not demonstrate any decrease. On top of this, the Armenian Defense Ministry said that a Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter jet shot down an Armenian Su-25 warplane. The F-16 fighter jet allegedly took off from the Ganja Airbase in Azerbaijan and was providing air cover to combat UAVs, which were striking targets in Armenia’s Vardenis, Mec Marik and Sotk. Azerbaijan and Turkey denied Armenian claims that a Turkish F-16 shot down the Su-25.

So far, no side has achieved a strategic advantage in the ongoing conflict. However, the Azerbaijani military, which receives extensive support from Turkey, is expected to have better chances in the prolonged conflict with Armenia, if Erevan does not receive direct military support from Russia.
https://southfront.org/turkish-f-16s-enter-the-game/

...check out the countries that border this little war on the map, it's possible this thing could explode

Last edited by T.Garrett; September 29th, 2020 at 03:24 PM.

Old October 1st, 2020 #1791
Ray Allan

Default Jarheads crash their flying shitboxes after midair refueling accident

On 9/29/2020, a marine corpse F-35 and KC-130 crashed in Imperial County in southern California after clipping their wings during a midair refueling. The F-35 crashed in a fireball, with the pilot ejecting and the KC-130 belly-landed in a field. Sadly, no dead ZOGbots, all survived.

Old October 2nd, 2020 #1792
Ray Allan

Default ZOG's dumbocracy flotilla in action off Venezuela

Quote:
The US Navy says it has conducted an operation off Venezuela's coastline, saying it wanted to challenge what it called the Latin American nation's "excessive maritime claims in international waters."

Caracas has already condemned the presence of the US warship off its coast, describing it as a "deliberate act of provocation."

The USS William P. Lawrence conducted "a freedom of navigation operation to challenge Venezuela's excessive maritime claim in international waters," a spokesman for the Southern Command, responsible for US military operations in the Caribbean as well as South and Central America, said on Thursday.

Venezuela's Foreign Minister Jorge Arreaza said the positioning of the guided missile destroyer off his country's coast was "an intention to intimidate" Caracas.

The US warship, he said, was inside the 24-nautical mile Venezuelan Contiguous Zone, "at a distance of 16.1 nautical miles from the Venezuelan coast."

"This is clearly a deliberate act of provocation, which is also erratic and childish," Arreaza added.
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...-Jorge-Arreaza

Old October 7th, 2020 #1793
Ray Allan

Default Weekend warriors will safeguard elections

After summer of protests, National Guard puts troops on standby in run-up to elections

Quote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - After a summer of civil unrest over racial injustice in the United States, the National Guard has put hundreds of military police on standby specifically to help law enforcement deal with any potential violence in the coming months, three U.S. military officials have told Reuters.

Officials said the units, consisting of about 600 military police stationed in Arizona and Alabama, were a response to the lessons learned during the violent upheaval after a Black man, George Floyd, died in late May when a Minneapolis police officer knelt on his neck.

While the units were not specifically created to address potential violence around the Nov. 3 elections, their existence highlights how the military could help deal with unrest around the vote without deploying active-duty troops to cities - a key tenet for Pentagon leadership.
https://taskandpurpose.com/news/nati...urity-protests

Old October 7th, 2020 #1794
Ray Allan

Default GNs aren't really stupid? This is shocking!

Let's Be Clear: American Troops Are Not Stupid

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ot-stupid.html

I'm stunned, I'm shocked. You mean I've wasted the past six years posting examples of how stupid green niggers are when they're really not??

Old October 11th, 2020 #1795
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
On 9/29/2020, a marine corpse F-35 and KC-130 crashed in Imperial County in southern California after clipping their wings during a midair refueling. The F-35 crashed in a fireball, with the pilot ejecting and the KC-130 belly-landed in a field. Sadly, no dead ZOGbots, all survived.

Marine F-35 jet crashes in California after clipping wings mid-air with refueling plane
They're protecting our freedums though!!!

I worry about this shit a lot. As you know the Air Farce show is every year at the airport just 2 miles from my house. Each year they fly lower and lower right over my house doing stunts and stupid shit.

Two years ago they had the flying shitbox F 35s buzzing right over me. You might recall I was scared shitless. Then last year they had the Thunderbirds which were flying maybe 150 feet above my house!

Old October 11th, 2020 #1796
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking NK shows off new ICBM, MBT at parade

Quote:

Pyongyang shows off BRAND NEW intercontinental ballistic missile during military parade, according to experts.

The North Korean military has showcased a new mobile intercontinental ballistic missile during Saturday’s military parade, one which experts say is larger than any previously demonstrated weapon of its type.

Four ICBMs of the new variety were carried by 11-axle erector-launcher vehicles, and they may be the new weapon system whose existence was hinted at by the North Korean government in December last year.

The projectiles appeared to be a larger version of the Hwasong-15, the ICBM which had its first test in November 2017. That test sparked security fears, as experts suggested its indicated range placed continental US within striking capability.

No additional details about the new missile’s capabilities were immediately offered by Pyongyang. Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un, who delivered a speech during the event, didn’t mention the US at all. He did, however, pledge to further build up the country’s deterrence capabilities.

However, the unveiling of the new weapon was not a complete surprise for observers. Days before the parade was conducted, South Korean media said this could happen, citing sources.

Pyongyang also demonstrated what appears to be submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLMBs), labeled ‘Pukguksong-4A’, which were not used previously. North Korea tested a new type of SLMB, Pukguksong-3, in October 2019, demonstrating it can fly at least 450km.

A new air defense system and what appears to be a new version of a main battle tank were also shown for the first time during the military parade.

https://www.rt.com/news/503139-north-korea-new-icbm/

Last edited by T.Garrett; October 11th, 2020 at 04:14 AM.

Old October 11th, 2020 #1797
M. Willis

I want to point something out about those "tanks."
1. NK are shorter than the average SK which means they be 4-5ft max.

2. Those tanks are blatant ripoffs of the M1

3. Compare the size of the crew with the tank, oh yes... Those be bitty-baby tanks that fit in a matchbox.

4. Notice they took from the Bradley IVF and put "TOW" launchers on the side.

5. Note that the metal plating that "protects" the tread is bolted on quite poorly and oversized causing it to stick up above the body in places. They also put TARP or something on the tanks! Look just below the tread plating, thats tarp or some very flimsy, hand hammered metal. That shows a total lack of skill and money if these are "parade quality" tanks.

6. Note the total lack of electronics on the tank. Now, it can be argued that a low-tech approach is a good approach in the modern world but the tank itself is obviously designed this way because they lack basic technology.

7. How the crew is dressed is a joke, they are mimicking the old ACU uniforms and on top of that they are wearing helmets with... VISORS! Not just any visor, but look at the color... Thats right, they are giant sunglasses. No, they are not goggles, they lack the straps and look a the tilt. These things are like some kind of... Disney meets Chucky-Cheese "I wanna be a pilot and infantryman at the same time" kind of helmet.

8. Back to the tanks... Notice the driver view-port is non-standard on the tanks, no two are the same! Just look at the slits.

I imagine anyone facing these tanks with even an ancient RPG-7 would have a field day knocking these tanks out, but I also know these gook bastards got some major help from China to pull this off. NK can not go one day without their slanty eyed overlords help and for them to suddenly go from WW2 tanks to cheap, trashy ripoffs of M1's? Also those "ICBM" launchers? That is China all the way.

Old October 11th, 2020 #1798
Ray Allan

Crappy tanks aside, as long as N. Korea hangs on to its nukes, it will keep ZOG at bay.

If only we could get Kim Jong Un to test-fire one of those missiles at San Franfaggo or Hymiewood and do the world a favor.

Old October 12th, 2020 #1799
Ray Allan

Default A new Tet Offensive?

Iraqi resistance groups fire 'all their weapons' against US troops if they fail to withdraw: Kata'ib Hezbollah

Quote:
Iraq's anti-terror Kata'ib Hezbollah group says all Iraqi resistance groups and factions will "use all the weapons at their disposal" against American forces in the Arab country if Washington refuses to withdraw its forces despite a parliament's decision to expel them from Iraq.

In a joint statement on Saturday, Iraq's resistance groups agreed on a conditional ceasefire to American forces present in Iraq, saying they would halt their military operations against the US troops, including rocket attacks, providing Washington does not persist in maintaining their presence in the Arab country.

. . .Back in January after a Trump-authorized airstrike, which killed top Iranian anti-terror commander Lieutenant General Qassem Soleimani and his Iraqi trenchmate, Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, Iraqi lawmakers unanimously approved a bill, demanding in a resolution the withdrawal of all American and other foreign military forces from the Arab country.
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...al-parliament-

Old October 12th, 2020 #1800
M. Willis

Quote:
Crappy tanks aside, as long as N. Korea hangs on to its nukes, it will keep ZOG at bay.

If only we could get Kim Jong Un to test-fire one of those missiles at San Franfaggo or Hymiewood and do the world a favor.
Ehhh... NK is the lapdog of China and China was founded by jews so they are a part of what is going on. Now they DO have their ancient dilusions of "we be whole galaxy yes! We be mighty Ky-nee empire! Rule all you round eyes!"

NK will only jump if China wants it and China will only jump if the jews want it or if they go rabid animal again, which they HAVE done mind you: they invaded VIETNAM and LOST! Hard. Really hard. To grandma's with worn out third rate crap because there was no one else in the area to fight.

As for nukes... I would rather see one pop off in Tel Aviv when they are all home. Wooo that would be fun!

Tags
#1, military

Thread