Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 25th, 2015 #1
TXC

Default So how's the tard-revolution been going?

Any progress?

How's the old gang? Still lonely and childless as ever?

Old August 26th, 2015 #2
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Hi TXC, long time no hear.
When were you paroled?

Old August 26th, 2015 #3
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Hi TXC, long time no hear.
When were you paroled?
In about the same amount of years it took for your mother to wax her chest hair.

Old August 26th, 2015 #4
TXC

How do you all expect to preserve the white race if you cant get laid let alone have children? How?

Old August 26th, 2015 #5
B. Amy

apparently the tards have been kicking some ass. You're downright cocky

Old August 26th, 2015 #6
B. Amy

never forget, civil rights IS the tard revolution. You know that though don't you?

Old August 27th, 2015 #7
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
Any progress?

Not bad. Thanks for asking!

How's being a simian-faced, obese negress working out for you?

How's being given black (well ... blacker) eyes and split lips on a daily basis by your wetback husband going for you?

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; August 27th, 2015 at 12:13 AM.

Old August 27th, 2015 #8
Annelisa

Gotta love a site where a troll ballbag can become a senior member.

Last edited by Annelisa; August 27th, 2015 at 02:38 AM.

Old August 27th, 2015 #9
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annelisa View Post
Wondering this myself. At least Stormfart puts trolls as guests or in opposing views section only.

Old August 27th, 2015 #10
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Any progress?

How's the old gang? ?
Well its fucking hard for any progress, when there is a lefty government in power doing all it can to stop any WR progress, fucktard.

Old August 27th, 2015 #11
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annelisa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyss View Post

Wondering this myself. At least Stormfart puts trolls as guests or in opposing views section only.

Could always leave if it's so unbearable for you. Oh wait, you wont. You just wanted to whine that people you disagree with, and could easily add to ignore list can post on a discussion forum. Didn't even need to read the bait thread.

Old August 27th, 2015 #12
Bev
drinking tea

Gotta love "new" members who don't realise that "senior" translates to "has made lots of posts".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyss
Instead of mods who protect us from the nasty widdle twolls, we have an ignore list for those who either can't exercise self control or beat them in a debate.

Old August 27th, 2015 #13
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Could always leave if it's so unbearable for you. Oh wait, you wont. You just wanted to whine that people you disagree with, and could easily add to ignore list can post on a discussion forum. Didn't even need to read the bait thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Gotta love "new" members who don't realise that "senior" translates to "has made lots of posts".

Instead of mods who protect us from the nasty widdle twolls, we have an ignore list for those who either can't exercise self control or beat them in a debate.
That's not the point here. You allow the lefty, non-whites and jews to spout their agenda """"all over""" the forum without any moderation, something SF keeps a sharp eye on by allowing one section for tards to debate WN. Instead, the both of you would rather pick on two girls that supports your cause.

Old August 27th, 2015 #14
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
So we all should put trolls on ignore while they run the place without any debates from us? why not hand the board over to them.

Old August 27th, 2015 #15
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
That's not the point here. You allow the lefty, non-whites and jews to spout their agenda """"all over""" the forum without any moderation, something SF keeps a sharp eye on by allowing one section for tards to debate WN. Instead, the both of you would rather pick on two girls that supports your cause.

That's EXACTLY the point here. It's a free speech board and SF is not.
Free speech too much for you?

You support my cause? No, you don't. I don't blame white men for my behaviour like you do. My cause is getting people to see through brainwashing and media-led social engineering and become responsible for their own thoughts and actions.

I also don't support the continued uncontrolled immigration from all quarters - and like it or not, that includes Eastern Europe - into a country that is struggling to sustain the people it has. You do.

As for "picking on" - get a grip. Nobody is picking on anyone. This isn't infant school. I oppose incorrect information - like who started WWII - and idiocy whenever I spot it. If you feel I'm picking on you, then maybe that's something you ought to look at.

Old August 27th, 2015 #16
Alex Blue
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I also don't support the continued uncontrolled immigration from all quarters - and like it or not, that includes Eastern Europe - into a country that is struggling to sustain the people it has.
What about controlled immigration? Say, if a Pole, or any other person from Eastern Europe, falls in love with an Englishwoman, moves to the UK, marries her, learns your language, and embraces the British way of life, is he then alright? Eastern Europeans are white, so my guess is, yeah.

Old August 27th, 2015 #17
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Blue View Post
What about controlled immigration? Say, if a Pole, or any other person from Eastern Europe, falls in love with an Englishwoman, moves to the UK, marries her, learns your language, and embraces the British way of life, is he then alright? Eastern Europeans are white, so my guess is, yeah.
But how many times will this scenario play out?

We've already had the "we love each other" proviso in the immigration rules. I think the going rate is about £2,500 to buy a bride or groom.

In an ideal world, yeah. If** we had a need for a skill that only Eastern Europeans could provide, fine. If a couple were genuinely in love and wanted to settle in this country instead of the other country, fine. But it doesn't work like that.

This if depends on there having been a cessation and reversal of the current pisstake where we have people living in sheds and on public parks - not counting the ones who are just stealing houses when their owners are at the shop or whatever.

I don't see your question ever becoming a likely scenario, though, There seems to be no end to the influx and the authorities have no control over it. They don't seem to have any idea on how to gain control over it, either, yet they openly admit it's unsustainable.

Old August 27th, 2015 #18
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
In about the same amount of years it took for your mother to wax her chest hair.
There are more Whites alive today than ever in history.
We live longer, so have fewer children.
You lead very short lives, so need a higher replacement rate.
The issue is not our numbers but the proportion of Whites to other races.
We need to decide do we continue to pity you, and throw you food, or do we leave your alone and let nature adjust your numbers back down?

No matter how you try to compensate, we are White and you are black.

Every day, you have to confront the tragedy of your race, that you have made no contribution to anything, anywhere, ever.
Eternal consumers, always depending on other races, begging bowl extended.

You even have to use the White peoples alphabet and numerical system, to think and to count and to communicate
All that you see comes from other races, nothing from yours.

What we see, comes from us.
Whites have walked on the moon and the seabed, we have been to the atomic core of creation, and the birthplace of stars.
There are no limits to how far we will progress, as we prepare for travel to the stars.

Old August 27th, 2015 #19
Crowe

Quote:
Any progress?

I've been busy fending off the advances of sheboons trying to get a genetic upgrade for their welfare checks.

Old August 27th, 2015 #20
Crowe

Quote:

Thread