Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 18th, 2014 #81
Alex Linder
Administrator

[taylor responds to sussman - have left the links out, there are many if you go to the amren link]

http://www.amren.com/news/2014/10/ha...n-renaissance/

Harvard University Press Defames American Renaissance

Jared Taylor, American Renaissance, October 13, 2014

New book is riddled with falsehoods.

Salon.com has just published an article called “America’s virulent racists: The sick ideas and perverted “science” of the American Renaissance Foundation.” It is an excerpt from a book called The Myth of Race, written by Professor Robert Sussman of Washington University and published this year by Harvard University Press. It is also the most sloppy, tendentious, deceitful piece of writing I have seen in a long time. The language alone should raise doubts about the author’s objectivity. He describes me, my work, and associates as “shockingly ugly,” “hateful, dangerous, ancient, and outdated,” “virulently racist,” not to mention “neo-Nazi” and “white supremacist.”

This kind of hysterical name-calling is one thing; outright fabrication is another. People who want to call AR “shockingly ugly” or “virulently racist” find that what it actually says doesn’t come anywhere near justifying their breathless talk, so they start twisting and fabricating. Prof. Sussman is following directly in the footsteps of Dinesh D’Souza.

Some of Professor Sussman’s nonsense is easily exposed. However, the Salon excerpt gives no sources, so even though the entire body of work of American Renaissance is archived online, it is hard to track down exactly what I might have written that could be the basis for this claim, for example: “He [Taylor] complains that civil rights laws prohibiting racial discrimination have turned ‘common sense’ into a ‘crime.’ ” One- or two-word “quotations” are always suspect.

We will alert Salon.com and Harvard University Press to Prof. Sussman’s reckless disregard for the truth and ask for a retraction and an apology–short of which we will consider legal action.

I have gone through Prof. Sussman’s article and have highlighted–in order of appearance–only the most prominent outright errors, falsehoods, and distortions, as follows:

Prof. Sussman: “The American Renaissance Foundation is an extremely conservative right-wing organization that also publishes a monthly magazine of the same name, American Renaissance (AR).”

There is no American Renaissance Foundation. I am president of the New Century Foundation, which used to publish a monthly magazine called American Renaissance. AR content is now entirely on-line; we stopped publishing a paper magazine more than 2-1/2 years ago.

Prof. Sussman: “Jared Taylor (1952-)”

I was born in 1951.

Prof. Sussman: “the National Policy Institute, a self-styled racist think tank”

The National Policy Institute, of which I was one of the founding directors, has never described itself as racist.

Prof. Sussman: “Taylor has close ties with members of various neo-Nazi groups”

If anyone with whom I have “close ties”–or any ties at all–is a member of a neo-Nazi group, it is news to me. I will expect Prof Sussman to supply details.

Prof Sussman: “He is a frequent radio guest of Don Black’s . . . .”

To my knowledge Don Black has never had a radio program. His son, Derek Black, briefly had a radio program on which I appeared once.

Prof. Sussman: Frédéric Legrand, a member of the National Front, is a frequent contributor to American Renaissance.

Of the several thousand articles published in AR, Mr. Legrand wrote three. The last one was published seven years ago.

Prof. Sussman: “One of AR’s and Taylor’s favorite and oft-used quotes, recalling fifteenth-century polygenecist thought, is that of zoologist Raymond Hall from an early issue of Mankind Quarterly: ‘Two subspecies of the same species do not occur in the same geographic area.’ ”

There is nothing 15th century about the statement, which is widely accepted among biologists. If the gray squirrel is introduced into the red squirrel’s territory, it steadily replaces the red squirrel. E. Raymond Hall was chairman of the Department of Zoology at the University of Kansas. He made this observation in his two-volume classic, The Mammals of North America, first published in 1959 and revised in 1981. By my count, this quotation from Hall has appeared in three AR articles.

Prof. Sussman: Taylor believes that slavery may have been wrong but the alternative was “Negro pandemonium.”

I wrote that many slaveholders believed that the alternative to slavery was, in their words, “Negro pandemonium.” I was expressing their view, not mine.

Prof. Sussman: “the foundation’s goal is to demonstrate the purported superiority of the white race”

AR’s consistent position is that races are different. Blacks are superior to whites in many sports, for example, and North Asians are superior to whites in average intelligence.

Prof. Sussman offers this sentence as a quotation from AR: “Blacks and Third World immigrants did not really belong in the United States and certainly could not be ‘real’ Americans.”

This sentence has never appeared in AR.

Sussman makes much of a poll of AR readers, helpfully adding that the poll was taken “before Obama’s presidency.”

Indeed, it was taken 17 years ago and consisted of 391 people. Full results are available here.

Prof. Sussman: “Samuel Francis, a regular contributor to AR”

Samuel Francis has been dead for 10 years.

Prof. Sussman: “Francis believes that the ‘phony’ rights of nonwhites should be revoked. These include voting, holding office, attending schools with whites, serving on juries, marrying across racial lines, serving in the armed forces, buying homes near whites, and eating at lunch counters with, riding on buses with, holding jobs with, or even associating with ‘superior’ whites.”

Prof. Sussman has deliberately twisted Francis’s words into their very opposite. Francis wrote this in 1995: “[E]quality before the law, does not mean political equality, the right to vote, or the right to hold political office, let alone social and economic equality, nor the “right” to attend the same schools, to serve on juries, to marry across racial lines, to serve in the armed forces, to eat at lunch counters, to ride on buses, to buy a house or rent a room or hold a job, to receive welfare, to be admitted to colleges and universities, to take academic degrees or to be promoted. All these are phony “rights” that have been fabricated through the corruption of our constitutional law and our understanding of it, and no citizen of any race is entitled to them.” [italics added]

The word “superior” never occurs in Francis’s article.

Prof. Sussman: “The American Renaissance conferences, which began in 1994, have become a gathering place for white supremacists, white nationalists, white separatists, neo-Nazis, Ku Klux Klan members, Holocaust deniers, and eugenicists.”

Could Prof. Sussman provide names rather than name-calling?

Prof. Sussman: “Arthur Jensen in an AR ‘conversation’ stated that the country’s attempt to build a multiracial nation ‘is doomed to failure.’ ”

Arthur Jensen did not say that. I did.

Prof. Sussman: “He [Jensen] also claimed that at least one-quarter of all blacks are “mentally retarded” and “not really educatable.”

Jensen said this: “Once you get below IQs of 80 or 75, which is the cut-off for mental retardation in the California School System, children are put into special classes. These persons are not really educable up to a level for which there’s any economic demand. . . . People are shocked and disbelieving when you tell them that about one in four blacks in our population are in that category–below 75.”

Prof. Sussman: “Glayde Whitney, as a contributing editor of AR, wrote a regular column in which he suggested that different races did not belong in the same species.”

Prof. Whitney never wrote that. Citation, please.

Prof. Sussman: “Lynn wrote in AR that environment has no effect on IQ scores and that differences between blacks and whites are entirely genetic.”

Prof. Lynn never wrote that. He has always recognized an environmental effect on IQ.

Prof. Sussman: “Levin also believed that whites would . . . once again discriminate against blacks in housing, employment, and schools. Taylor approved of Levin’s predictions and speculated that his inspired vision would lead to “policies strikingly similar to those of the pre-civil rights American South.”

See here for what Levin and I actually wrote.

Sussman: “At the 2000 AR conference, Taylor was greeted with a burst of applause when he speculated that whites may have lost so much ground in the last century because of Jews.”

I have never said that, whether at the 2000 AR conference or at any other time. In answer to a question as to what had caused the “demoralization” of whites–not loss of ground–I said that others have speculated to that effect. I also rejected Jewish influence as unsatisfactory, even as a partial explanation. A video of my 2000 conference speech is available here.

Prof. Sussman writes that to argue that AR has the right to hold conferences is to “condone the ability or the right of hate groups to gather and incite racial and class hatred.”

Prof. Sussman has never attended an AR conference. Readers can watch the lectures from the most recent conference online here and decide for themselves whether AR is a “hate group” or incites “racial and class hatred.” Prof. Sussman is unique, to my knowledge, in claiming that AR takes any interest at all in class.

Prof. Sussman: “Modern science now undermines all of their basic premises”

Perhaps Prof. Sussman will provide a bibliography of studies that “undermine” the work of Arthur Jensen, Michael Levin, Linda Gottfredson, Tatu Vanhanen, Michael Woodley, Richard Lynn, John Baker, Nicholas Wade, Henry Harpending, Jan te Nijenhuis, Philippe Rushton, Robert Putnam, Walker Connor, and Frank Salter.

Prof. Sussman dredges up a hasty and now disproven allegation that Jared Laughner, who shot Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords in 2011, had some tie to American Renaissance.

All law enforcement agencies have conceded that there is no evidence for such a link.

Prof. Sussman: “when a group publishes a journal and holds conferences preaching pro-Nazi, anti-Semitic, xenophobic, and racial hatred and glorifies such hatemongers as Adolf Hitler, Jesse Helms, and David Duke . . .”

In the nearly 25 years that American Renaissance has been publishing and holding conferences, there is not one word that could be described as “pro-Nazi” or “anti-Semitic.” There is not a single word that glorifies Adolf Hitler, Jesse Helms or David Duke. Just a few minutes’ examination of our website and comprehensive archives would make this clear to anyone. Even Mark Potok of the SPLC, which is an organization that never misses an opportunity to say something derogatory about me or AR, has said, “Jared Taylor is not an anti-Semite.”

Prof Sussman quotes, as follows, from the summary of a conference talk that appeared in AR: “[Prof. Weissberg proposed] ‘A Politically Viable Alternative to White Nationalism’ [instead of proposing the complete elimination of nonwhites].

Professor Robert Weissberg did not propose an alternative to “the complete elimination of nonwhites” but to a “movement explicitly based on white racial identity.” What he actually said was apparently not wicked enough, so Prof. Sussman invented something else.

The title of Prof. Sussman’s book is The Myth of Race. He is clearly something of a myth-maker himself. If what he has written about me and American Renaissance is typical of his “scholarship,” nothing he has written in this book can be trusted. Harvard University Press–the university’s motto is “veritas”–should be embarrassed to have published it.

Old October 19th, 2014 #82
Orazio

Never trust a WASP:

While one may question this, it was hard for me to see how people who regarded whites as intellectually inferior to North Asians could quite be called white supremacists. Jared, as I would later learn, had often and on the record expressed his belief in the superiority of North Asians...
...One thing he categorically is not is anti-Jewish. I have known a few serious anti-Semites. They are obsessive, constantly launching into the dammed Jews this, and the Jews that, and who do the Jews think they are, etc. Jared does not. This is not surprising. He is a proponent of white European civilization, to which Jews have been major contributors.

http://lynnfraud.blogspot.com/2014/1...bout-this.html

Old November 5th, 2014 #83
katana

Default Fred Reed – Not Naming the Jew

OT

Fred Reed and his silence re the jews (see link below).

This is an important issue as this sort of silence about jewish power and criminality is unfortunately the norm across the board among writers and opinion formers. It needs to end.

-------------------------------------

<b>Opinions on Fred Reed Not Naming the … Jew </b>

<b>Contents</b>

<b>Introduction</b>

<b>I solve a mystery for Fred Reed</b> by Irish Savant

<b>Letters About Jews – In Search Of Conspiracy</b> by Fred Reed

<b>Jared Taylor and Fred Reed</b> by Streicher’s Ghost

<b>Fred Reed and Me</b> by Paul Gottfried

<b>“American Renaissance: Racists or Diagnosticians?”</b> by Fred Reed

<b>Reading Reed</b> by Fred Reed, correspondents, and A. Linder

<b>What makes Freedy run</b> by JC at VNN

<b>Fred Reed and Me Who Are These Jokers Kidding?</b> by Richard Hartmann

<b>Letter to jew Gottfried</b> by Chris Conole

<b>Fred Reed, Paul Gottfried and Me</b> by John “Birdman” Bryant

<b>Version History</b>

<b>Introduction</b>

The following compilation of opinions on the topic of Fred Reed “not naming the jew” has been prompted by a recent blog post at Irish Savant, titled, “I solve a mystery for Fred Reed”. [1]

For over 10 years now Fred has written a satirical, non-politically correct column at his website Fred On Everything. [2] So far there are over 620 columns that deal with all the myriad ills that inflict American society with an emphasis on race, crime, religion, education and all other such related issues that crosses Fred’s radar.

All except one.

Yes, the jewish problem, question, issue, elephant in the room, etc.

As Savant wrote, it’s a bit like talking about the Titanic without mentioning that “iceberg incident”. For those who have woken up to the central role of jews in the ongoing destruction of White societies, Fred’s “hear, see, say no evil” on the jews is inexcusable.

In a 2004 column Fred does deal head on with the jewish issue and explains why he doesn’t mention jews. [3]

That column and responses to it from various websites are given here for the readers’ consideration.

My own take is that Fred, surely by now, is aware of the central and negative jewish role in what’s happening to our societies.

And yet he remains silent.

Needless to say, he’s doing a tremendous disservice to his readers and his race by not speaking up.

katana

------------------

My latest blog post, <b>Fred Reed – Not Naming the Jew</b>, is here >>> <b><a href="http://katana17.wordpress.com/">KATANA</a></b>

[katana17.wordpress.com]

Old November 5th, 2014 #84
313Chris

If Jared Taylor decided to run for political office, his campaign slogan would be "With Jews I schmooze".

Old November 5th, 2014 #85
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katana View Post
OT

Fred Reed and his silence re the jews (see link below).

This is an important issue as this sort of silence about jewish power and criminality is unfortunately the norm across the board among writers and opinion formers. It needs to end.

-------------------------------------

<b>Opinions on Fred Reed Not Naming the … Jew </b>

<b>Contents</b>

<b>Introduction</b>

<b>I solve a mystery for Fred Reed</b> by Irish Savant

<b>Letters About Jews – In Search Of Conspiracy</b> by Fred Reed

<b>Jared Taylor and Fred Reed</b> by Streicher’s Ghost

<b>Fred Reed and Me</b> by Paul Gottfried

<b>“American Renaissance: Racists or Diagnosticians?”</b> by Fred Reed

<b>Reading Reed</b> by Fred Reed, correspondents, and A. Linder

<b>What makes Freedy run</b> by JC at VNN

<b>Fred Reed and Me Who Are These Jokers Kidding?</b> by Richard Hartmann

<b>Letter to jew Gottfried</b> by Chris Conole

<b>Fred Reed, Paul Gottfried and Me</b> by John “Birdman” Bryant

<b>Version History</b>

<b>Introduction</b>

The following compilation of opinions on the topic of Fred Reed “not naming the jew” has been prompted by a recent blog post at Irish Savant, titled, “I solve a mystery for Fred Reed”. [1]

For over 10 years now Fred has written a satirical, non-politically correct column at his website Fred On Everything. [2] So far there are over 620 columns that deal with all the myriad ills that inflict American society with an emphasis on race, crime, religion, education and all other such related issues that crosses Fred’s radar.

All except one.

Yes, the jewish problem, question, issue, elephant in the room, etc.

As Savant wrote, it’s a bit like talking about the Titanic without mentioning that “iceberg incident”. For those who have woken up to the central role of jews in the ongoing destruction of White societies, Fred’s “hear, see, say no evil” on the jews is inexcusable.

In a 2004 column Fred does deal head on with the jewish issue and explains why he doesn’t mention jews. [3]

That column and responses to it from various websites are given here for the readers’ consideration.

My own take is that Fred, surely by now, is aware of the central and negative jewish role in what’s happening to our societies.

And yet he remains silent.

Needless to say, he’s doing a tremendous disservice to his readers and his race by not speaking up.

katana

------------------

My latest blog post, <b>Fred Reed – Not Naming the Jew</b>, is here >>> <b><a href="http://katana17.wordpress.com/">KATANA</a></b>

[katana17.wordpress.com]
Fred just wrote a yakker about nigger power. I mean, every step of that column is through a giant pile of jewshit, an ol Shinky Fred, he ain' smell no nuthin'.

Quote:
Black Power
A Done Deal

October 30, 2014

As I write America waits, again, to see whether blacks will riot, this time in Ferguson. Will they loot, burn, kill, and rape? The usual? The police in Ferguson prepare to protect stores from looters, as rioters seem to regard their insurrections as shopping opportunities. Will it come, we wonder tensely? Will the destruction get out of hand, spread to other cities?

It is curious that blacks, the least educated thirteen percent of the population, the least productive, most criminal, and most dependent on governmental charity, should dominate national politics. Yet they do. Virtually everything revolves around what blacks want, demand, do, or can’t do. Their power seems without limit.

Courses of instruction in the schools, academic rigor, codes of dress, rules regarding unceasing obscenity, all must be set to suit them, as must be examinations for promotion in fire departments, the military, and police forces. Blacks must be admitted to universities for which they are not remotely qualified, where departments of Black Studies must be established to please them. Corporate work forces, federal departments, and elite high-schools must be judged not on whether they perform their functions but on whether they have the right number of blacks.

Do laws requiring identification to vote threaten to end multiple voting? The laws must go. Do blacks not like Confederate flags? Adieu, flags. Does Huckleberry Finn go down the Mississippi with the Nigger Jim, or Conrad write The Nigger of the Narcissus? These must be banned or expurgated to please blacks who haven’t read them or, usually, heard of them. Do we want to prevent people coming from regions infested with Ebola from entering the United States? We cannot. It would offend blacks.

We must never, ever say or do anything that might upset them, as virtually everything does. It is positively astonishing. One expects the rich and smart to have disproportionate power. But America is dominated from the slums.

One might think that a single set of laws should apply to all citizens, and that things should be done without regard to race, creed, color, sex, or national origin, and that all should have the same rights and responsibilities. It is not so.

The dominance of the media by blacks is impressive. If a white shoots a black to defend himself, it becomes national news for weeks, or months, and riots follow, but when blacks engage in their unending racial attacks on whites, the media demurely look the other way. The attackers are never black. They are “teens.” Reporters who say otherwise are likely to be fired. In effect, the thirteen percent censor the national press.

Much of their mastery has become so deeply engrained as no longer to be noticed. There is the DC Bob. In the bars and restaurants of Washington, a man weary of an incompetent affirmative-action hire in his office will, before commenting to a friend, lean forward, lower his voice, and look furtively over both shoulders to see whether anyone might overhear: The DC Bob. People don’t even know that they are doing this.

Defensive behavior by whites has become nearly universal. A sort of Masonic recognition-ritual occurs among white people recently introduced in social gatherings. Is the other person, for want of better terms, a liberal or a realist? Dare one speak? One of them will say something mildly skeptical about, say, Jesse Jackson. The other rolls his eyes in shared disgust. The secret handshake. Or, if the listener is politically correct, the bait is not taken. In either case, blacks dominate political conversation.

So extreme is the power to control speech and even thought that politicians have to avoid mentioning watermelons, that neighborhoods of high crime must delicately be called “sketchy” instead of “black,” though all understand what is meant.

The avoidance of racial reference is not an even-handed if despotic attempt to oppose racism since, as we all know, blacks freely apply any derogatory wording they choose to whites. In short, they rule. Which is amazing.

The dominance extends to children. When in junior high one of my daughters brought home a science handout with common chemical terms badly misspelled. “Is your teacher black?” I said without thinking. “Daaaaaaady!” she said in anguish, having made the connection but knowing that she shouldn’t have. Blacks control what you can say to your own children in your own home. And of course if I had gone to the school and demanded that the teacher be fired, it would have been evidence of my depravity and probable KKK membership.

The word “unbelievable” has lost all force. Things that ought to be unbelievable, and once were, have become routine. Still, there it was: Don’t expect a junior-high teacher to have the level of literacy I had in the fourth grade. Instead, make it dangerous to notice her stupidity.

This is not new, and it hasn’t changed. In 1981, in a piece for Harper’s, I wrote:

“The bald, statistically verifiable truth is that the teachers' colleges, probably on ideological grounds, have produced an incredible proportion of incompetent black teachers. Evidence of this appears periodically, as, for example, in the results of a competency test given to applicants for teaching positions in Pinellas County, Florida (which includes St. Petersburg and Clearwater), cited in Time, June 16, 1980. To pass this grueling examination, an applicant had to be able to read at the tenth-grade level and do arithmetic at the eighth-grade level. Though they all held B.A.'s, 25 percent of the whites and 79 percent of the blacks failed. Similar statistics exist for other places.”s

Nothing has changed.

Blacks now control the presidency and thus, most importantly, the Attorney Generalship. In this the staggering political power of blacks is most evident. Obama was elected because he was black: an equally unqualified and negligible white pol would have had no chance. He is now fiercely pushing the most profound transformation of America ever attempted, by opening the floodgates to immigration from the south. To effect this end he apparently will simply ignore Congress. The people will not be consulted.

It is hard to imagine why he does it except from racism, from a desire to get even with whites by enrolling their country in the Third World. A short-sighted policy, yes, since Hispanics do not like blacks and will soon be more powerful—but that will come a bit later.

Note that self-inflicted problems of blacks consume inordinate amounts of public and governmental attention, even though only blacks can solve them. I might say, “should solve them,” since they never have and we all know they won’t. Yet we hear about them endlessly.

Are blacks in Chicago killing each other in large numbers? The solution might be to stop doing it, might it not? While I do not wish these young dead, I can do nothing to stop them, and it is not my problem. Are black children growing up illiterate? This gives me no pleasure, and I have various reasons both selfish and moral to wish it were not so. But perhaps the solution is for their parents, or parent, to see that they do their homework, or even to teach them. I cannot do this for them, and it isn’t my problem.

Why do I have to hear, endlessly, about the “achievement gap”? Whether of genetic or cultural origin, it seems as immutable as Avogadro’s number, and I can do nothing about it. I raise my children. They need to raise theirs.

They rule. It is astonishing.
So, Mr. Genius Fred, which media do black own? Oh. They don't own any. So, someone else is deciding to treat blacks and their absurd claims and demands with respect. Who might those people be? The, uh, ones owning the media? Who could they possibly be, Mr. Country Slicker?

You are what you eat, then ol' Freddle's been eating a little too much chicken-fried steak.

Old November 5th, 2014 #86
Alexander M.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=219116

Old March 30th, 2015 #87
Robbie Key

Taylor's comment on some of Europe's most respected nationalists ie Fiore, Udo Voigt and others:

Quote:
Rhetoric at the conference, however, outstripped — and sometimes contradicted — Russia’s official line. Of the three members of the European Parliament there, one, Germany’s Udo Voigt, has described Adolf Hitler as a “great German statesman.” The other two hail from Greece’s Golden Dawn, whose logo is a barely disguised swastika. “It’s a bizarre lineup,” Jared Taylor, an American “racial realist,” told BuzzFeed News. “It’s the fringe of the fringe.” Speakers railed, variously, against Freemasons; the corrupting influence of Hollywood; “Nazi fascists in the EU”; a “global cabal” of “bloodsucking oligarchs”; non-white immigrants practicing “alien traditions”; “fags and dykes”; and “Zionist puppet filth.”
http://www.buzzfeed.com/maxseddon/eu...ues#.lvZ3LnlVR

Old March 30th, 2015 #88
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
“It’s a bizarre lineup,” Jared Taylor, an American “racial realist,” told BuzzFeed News. “It’s the fringe of the fringe.”

Russian nationalists who have fought alongside separatists in Ukraine handed out patches embossed with a kolovrat, a Slavic pagan equivalent to the swastika. “They have no idea,” Taylor, the American, said. “Well, they have an idea, but it’s a wrong idea.”
Ah yes - Jared Bottomtooth-Taylor was on the scene, sniffing down on the prole "fringe" like Thurston Howell III.

"I may be a turd - but I am a POLISHED one. And that's all that really matters, old boy."

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old April 5th, 2015 #89
Whatheheck
Banned

I personally cant think of anything more bizarre than AR. Not even christinsanity.

Thanks VNN for setting the record straight.....once AGAIN.

Old June 8th, 2015 #90
JohnEngelman

Lightbulb Race Realism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

Last point:Why does White "Advocate" Jared Taylor have a White Liberal Democrat named John Engelman as a Comment Moderator over at Ameican Renaissance? Why isn't this a big story here and on vdare.com?
5 • Reply•Share ›
When asked if he was a white nationalist Jared Taylor answered, "No. I don’t know what the term white nationalist is supposed to mean."
http://www.amren.com/interviews/2010...-examiner.html

Jared Taylor and I are race realists. Race realism is the belief that race is a legitimate biological classification, that the human races differ significantly in average ability levels and behavior, and that these differences are the result of evolving for thousands of years in different environments.

The best introduction to race realism I have encountered is RACE, EVOLUTION AND BEHAVIOR, by Professor J. Philippe Rushton.

http://www.harbornet.com/folks/theed...shton/Race.htm

Professor Rushton argues that on the characteristics of intelligence, criminal behavior, and sexual behavior Negroes are at one extreme, Orientals are at the other, and whites are in between, but closer to Orientals.

On the average Orientals are more intelligent than whites, who are more intelligent than Negroes. Orientals have a lower crime rate than whites, who have a lower crime rate than Negroes. Orientals are more monogamous than whites, who are more monogamous than Negroes.

These differences are true everywhere in the world where Orientals, whites, and Negroes live.

Professor Rushton attributes racial differences to living in different climates. Living in cold climates requires more intelligence than living in warm climates.

There is probably something in this. Nevertheless, the Neanderthals lived in Europe during several ice ages for at least a few hundred thousand years. The shapes of their brains, and remains from their campsites indicate that they were less intelligent than the Cro Magnons who had left Africa much more recently, and who displaced them.

In my opinion, a better explanation for racial differences can be found in The 10,000 Year Explosion:How Civilization Accelerated Human Evolution, by Professors Gregory Cochran and Henry Harpending.

Professors Cochran and Harpending argue that agriculture requires more intelligence and restrained behavior than hunting and gathering, and that civilization requires more still. Whites began agriculture about 10,000 years ago. Orientals began about 9,000 years ago. Negroes began 4,000 years ago.

Whites began civilization 5,000 years ago, Orientals began 4,000 years ago. The ancestors of American Negroes never developed their own civilizations. They have only recently been introduced to civilization.

http://the10000yearexplosion.com/

The 10, 000 Year Explosion: How Civilization Accelerated Human Evolution: Gregory Cochran, Henry Harpending: 9780465020423: Amazon.com: Books The 10, 000 Year Explosion: How Civilization Accelerated Human Evolution: Gregory Cochran, Henry Harpending: 9780465020423: Amazon.com: Books

Old June 9th, 2015 #91
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEngelman View Post

On the average Orientals are more intelligent than whites, who are more intelligent than Negroes. Orientals have a lower crime rate than whites, who have a lower crime rate than Negroes. Orientals are more monogamous than whites, who are more monogamous than Negroes.

In what delusional universe are you living. How could anyone say with a straight face that Orientals have a lower crime rate than Whites. Have you never heard of the Yakuza, Triads or the Shan army. Does the term Golden Triangle mean nothing to you. Are you that ignorant of the world outside America that you actually believe Orientals have a lower crime rate than us?
Rape, Drugs, Homicide etc, the Orientals do it in larger numbers than you think.
As for more monogamous...

Old June 9th, 2015 #92
JohnEngelman

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
In what delusional universe are you living. How could anyone say with a straight face that Orientals have a lower crime rate than Whites. Have you never heard of the Yakuza, Triads or the Shan army. Does the term Golden Triangle mean nothing to you. Are you that ignorant of the world outside America that you actually believe Orientals have a lower crime rate than us?
Rape, Drugs, Homicide etc, the Orientals do it in larger numbers than you think.
As for more monogamous...
The Color of Crime, which was published by American Renaissance, attracted me to the American Renaissance website. Since reading The Color of Crime I have accessed American Renaissance nearly every day.

www.amren.com

According to The Color of Crime "Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate."
http://www.colorofcrime.com/2005/10/...of-crime-2005/

In my previous comment I mentioned RACE, EVOLUTION AND BEHAVIOR, by Professor J. Philippe Rushton. who spoke at six American Renaissance Conferences.

In RACE, EVOLUTION AND BEHAVIOR Professor Rushton wrote, "INTERPOL Yearbooks show the rate of violent crime (murder, rape, and serious assault) is four times lower in Asian and Pacific Rim countries than in African and Caribbean countries. Whites in the United States and in European countries are intermediate. The 1996 INTERPOL violent crime rates clearly show this pattern: Asian countries, 35 violent crimes per 100,000 people; European countries, 42; and African countries, 149."
http://www.harbornet.com/folks/theed...shton/Race.htm

According to a October 11, 2013 National Review Article, "With little fanfare, the federal government has posted its annual compilation of birth data, including out-of-wedlock births. Here’s the bad news (essentially unchanged from last year): Preliminary data indicate that 40.7 percent of all 2012 births were out-of-wedlock, which is appalling, and there are vast differences among racial and ethnic groups. Among non-Hispanic blacks, the figure is highest, at 72.2 percent; for American Indians/Alaska Natives, it’s 66.9 percent; 53.5 percent for Hispanics; 29.4 percent for non-Hispanic whites; and a mere 17.1 percent for Asians/Pacific Islanders.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...hs-roger-clegg

Pacific Islanders and non Oriental Asians have higher illegitimacy rate, so the rate for Orientals is even lower than 17.1 percent.

Old June 9th, 2015 #93
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
The 1996 INTERPOL violent crime rates clearly show this pattern: Asian countries, 35 violent crimes per 100,000 people; European countries, 42; and African countries, 149."

1996 was 19 years ago and those figures are crap. I am an Aussie, so do not sit there in America and bullshit me by attempting to use bullshit figures from 19 yrs ago about crime in Asia. As they say, there are lies, dammed lies and statistics

Last edited by John Adams; June 9th, 2015 at 08:56 AM.

Old June 9th, 2015 #94
JohnEngelman

Thumbs up The Chosen People

The following book review appeared on American Renaissance November 2011.

The book was written by Richard Lynn, who has spoken at several American Renaissance Conferences.

---------

Byron M. Roth, American Renaissance, November 2011

Why are Jews so successful?
Richard Lynn, The Chosen People: A Study of Jewish Intelligence and Achievement, Washington Summit Publishers, 2011, 408 pp. soft cover $39.00, hard cover $60.00.

The Chosen People: A study of Jewish Intelligence and Achievement is the most recent work of Richard Lynn dealing with group differences in IQ and their ramifications...

Professor Lynn begins by pointing out the extraordinary success of Jews in almost every field. In the 19th century the restrictions that had prevented most Jews from advanced nonreligious study began to be lifted in most of Western Europe, and by mid-century, “people began to observe that Jews were outstandingly successful, and began to speculate that this was attributable to their intellect.”

Prof. Lynn writes:

They arrived as penniless refugees unable to speak the languages of their new countries; they were the “huddled masses” from the most backward region of Europe. Yet by the middle decades of the 20th century, the children and grandchildren of these immigrants were doing far better than their Gentile hosts on all indices of socioeconomic status and earnings and outperforming them by several orders of magnitude in obtaining elite academic distinction . . . .

The development of IQ tests confirmed the impression that Jews were unusually intelligent, and Professor Lynn’s extensive review of the literature indicates that Jews in the US have an average IQ of 110 compared to 100 for other Europeans. This would help account for their outstanding performance in a variety of fields. Though Jews are only about 0.2 percent of the world population, half the world’s chess grandmasters, for example, and 16 percent of Nobel Prize winners for science have been Jews.
http://www.amren.com/features/2011/1...chosen-people/

Old June 9th, 2015 #95
John Adams
Banned

Quote:

Though Jews are only about 0.2 percent of the world population, half the world’s chess grandmasters, for example, and 16 percent of Nobel Prize winners for science have been Jews.
[/url]
Well credit where it is due, Meyer Lansky was a smart criminal, in fact so good that Israel refused to allow him to emigrate there. Understandable,the israeli jews did not want competition.
You also forgot to mention that most of the members of Murder Inc, the hit squad of the early Mafia were also Jews.

Old June 9th, 2015 #96
JohnEngelman

Quote:
1996 was 19 years ago and those figures are crap. I am an Aussie, so do not sit there in America and bullshit me by attempting to use bullshit figures from 19 yrs ago about crime in Asia. As they say, there are lies, dammed lies and statistics
During the 1960s, Chinatown was the part of San Francisco with
the most unemployment and poverty, the highest rate of tubercu-
losis, the least education, and the most substandard housing.
Nevertheless, in 1965, only five people of Chinese ancestry went
to jail in the whole state of California. 377

- Jared Taylor, "Paved with Good Intentions"
http://archive.org/stream/Paved-With...aylor_djvu.txt

Old June 9th, 2015 #97
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
During the 1960s, Chinatown was the part of San Francisco with
the most unemployment and poverty, the highest rate of tubercu-
losis, the least education, and the most substandard housing.
Nevertheless, in 1965, only five people of Chinese ancestry went
to jail in the whole state of California. 377

- Jared Taylor, "Paved with Good Intentions"
http://archive.org/stream/Paved-With...aylor_djvu.txt
Can you explain what Chinatown in San Francisco has to do with crime in Asia?

Old June 9th, 2015 #98
JohnEngelman

Quote:
Well credit where it is due, Meyer Lansky was a smart criminal, in fact so good that Israel refused to allow him to emigrate there. Understandable,the israeli jews did not want competition.
You also forgot to mention that most of the members of Murder Inc, the hit squad of the early Mafia were also Jews.
The Mafia was and is primarily an Italian organization.

I do not know how the crime rates of Jews and white Gentiles compare. If you have have statistics compiled by credible sources, please post them. I am confident that the Jewish crime rate is not higher than the crime rate for white Gentiles. I suspect it is lower. Keep in mind that individual Jewish criminals do not mean that Jews are characteristically criminal.

Ashkenazi Jews have a significantly higher IQ average than white Gentiles. This is not in dispute.

Old June 9th, 2015 #99
John Adams
Banned

Quote:

I do not know how the crime rates of Jews and white Gentiles compare. If you have have statistics compiled by credible sources, please post them. I am confident that the Jewish crime rate is not higher than the crime rate for white Gentiles. I suspect it is lower. Keep in mind that individual Jewish criminals do not mean that Jews are characteristically criminal.

Ashkenazi Jews have a significantly higher IQ average than white Gentiles. This is not in dispute.
What is your opinion about Taylors claim that the jews are white as he has said on tv.
As for IQ, have you tested every jew and every White person? Until you do that, then your statistics are just more crap
Jews run the porn industry so it is true that they are more immoral than Whites.

Old June 9th, 2015 #100
JohnEngelman

Quote:
Can you explain what Chinatown in San Francisco has to do with crime in Asia?
Chinatown in San Francisco is full of Chinese people.

Oakland, California has one of the highest crime rates in the United States.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ca/oakland/crime/

When I lived in the San Francisco Bay area I often visited my two Chinese girlfriends in Oakland's Chinatown. I and they and their families wee perfectly safe.

I lived in downtown San Jose, California during the early 1980's when the area was engulfed by impoverished Vietnamese war refugees. I often got off work at 10:00 pm, and walked three miles home. I was safe. Now San Jose, with its large Vietnamese population, has one of the lowest crime rates of any large American city.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ca/san-jose/crime/

According to the United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime, Oriental countries and countries where nearly everyone is white and of European ancestry usually have low murder rates. Russia and North Korea are interesting exceptions.

List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Tags
#1, american renaissance, amren, jared taylor

Thread