Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 2nd, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default I just received report of my father's death. .

( apologies if this is considered the wrong forum to post this in , if I was still able to post on Stormfront I would have posted this in the Eternal Flame sub-forum , should it be out of place , feel free to move it . .)

----

I can't believe this now. .

Guess what , even though I cut all communication with my father from the age of 14 on he still was early to go ( 60 years . . )

As I have already revealed in this most personal thread of mine on Stormfront ( https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1241678/ ) he was one of the obstacles in my youth of me growing up. .

I experienced drunkenness , domestic violence and things I better not even say . .

Wow . .

Now my daddy has deceased . .

Guess what , liver cirrhosis . . .´

R. I. P. dad . .

We may not always have gone along and I notice you also had your personal problems in your youth ( which is probably while you turned to the draught . .) but guess what , you are forgiven . .

Both of us may not have had the best life. .

Since I am a person of faith I hope you will find your way to the pearly gates though . .

I feel for you. .

Goodbye. .

Old June 2nd, 2018 #2
ColdFire
Banned

It didn't even take ten minutes after I did my post and already the first PMs chimed in (mainly from Stormfront-experienced members . .) . . .

Well , the single surviving member from my 'clan' would be my mother . .

But I also said that I didn't have the best connection to her as well . .

She worked , I admit , in a trade which is, let's say, not so highly regarded . .

Anyway . .

Life continues . .

Let's say it must continue . .

I suppose what I will do ( what I often did when depressed . .) is that I'll spend a while on sea . .

I'm on good relation with some of the local sailors and maybe a time on sea will make me think . .

'till then . .

Old June 3rd, 2018 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Sea is good. Don't let yourself get too far into depression. You have your own life to live. My condolences.

Old June 3rd, 2018 #4
Alex Him

My condolences.
I wish you to reconcile with your father, if not during his life, then at least after his death.
And addition, I wish you to meet the dolphins at sea.

Thread