Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 23rd, 2011 #21
Mike Parker

[The problem is, when men say curvy they mean someone like Scarlett Johansson, when women say curvy they mean this or worse, as in the earth is curved too.]

Nigella Lawson exposes her lumps and bumps in an ill-fitting dress

Quote:
Miss Lawson – who is married to advertising guru and art collector Charles Saatchi, 67 – is in Australia to film a new series of MasterChef. She will make a guest appearance alongside Rick Stein and Heston Blumenthal.

The celebrity chef is known for showing off her curves in tight-fitting outfits on her television shows.

So it caused something of a stir on Monday when she visited Bondi Beach in a cover-all outfit that resembled a burkini – a swimsuit designed to preserve the modesty of Muslim women.

Old April 23rd, 2011 #22
Johnny James

Wasn't it Ghengis Khan who said that all a man needs in a wife is some nice thick legs to stand in the kitchen with, make love with, and run around the empire with?

Old April 24th, 2011 #23
Chris Clafton

Second from left is the best option. An addition of ten pounds to that would be good for her also in my opinion.

Old April 24th, 2011 #24
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post

At some point in the hopefully not-too-distant future, this chick needs to eat a sandwich.

Zombies ain't sexy.

Old April 24th, 2011 #25
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
[The problem is, when men say curvy they mean someone like Scarlett Johansson, when women say curvy they mean this or worse, as in the earth is curved too.]

Nigella Lawson exposes her lumps and bumps in an ill-fitting dress

That’s what I think of when I hear normal size, not Scarlet Johansson, from what I’ve seen, easily the majority of wymin under 45 are chunky.

Kate Winslet has a big ass and not enough tits to balance it out, losing a few pounds would suit her well.

Old August 2nd, 2011 #26
Mike Parker

Has Cameron Diaz taken her fitness regime too far? A-Rod's girl reveals her fearsome muscles in a yellow bikini

By Daily Mail Reporter
2nd August 2011

A brawny Cameron Diaz emerges from the Miami sea in a yellow bikini.

But after seeing these pictures, the 38-year-old actress may want to consider toning down her punishing daily workouts.

There was barely a curve to behold on the Hollywood star's body - instead it has been tirelessly honed and sculpted into a V-shaped washboard stomach and muscular thighs.

She has also developed bulging biceps and squat shoulders from hauling huge tyres and ropes around during her regular fitness sessions with boyfriend Alex Rodriguez.

Cameron was pictured yesterday enjoying some down time with friends on South Beach.

She event took some time to chat with fans, giving one amazed onlooker a wave as she headed off.

The actress is currently on holiday there with baseball player A-Rod, who is still recovering from a knee operation and why he is able to take a holiday during the New York Yankees season.

The couple have been taking part in regular workout sessions as well as checking in on the progress of the house they're having built there.

Alex is reported to be seeing a doctor today to see how his injury is healing.

If he is given the all clear he will soon head to Tampa to begin training and playing again.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1TsjFjuBR

Old August 2nd, 2011 #27
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Has Cameron Diaz taken her fitness regime too far? A-Rod's girl reveals her fearsome muscles in a yellow bikini
Hmm, well, the way I see it, better too little ass than too much, Cameron Diaz doesn’t excite me very much in those photos but a chick who works out tends to have better qualities than some sluggish butter biscuit.

Old August 2nd, 2011 #28
Armstrong
Banned

Women need more lovin'....chubby ones slim down a lot of the time, and the skinny ones get flesh on their bones......same for guys....funny how that works....Carmen Diaz would be hard to forget I have a suspicion.....

Old August 2nd, 2011 #29
andy

Healthy normal proportions are best though if pressed I am on the side of skinny women.That said only women who are naturally skinny rather than the pasty emaciated types that starve themselves.Beckham is a jewess and takes after her mother who is equally skinny.It is unfortunate that she is made the focus of attacks as it appears she is naturally skinny.
I find the box type women unattractive though everyone I know or related to with long successful fruitful marriages has a wife who is of the box type.In fact at some family events you would think you were looking at sisters but are really looking at women from different countries.It is quite spooky that people have gone to the ends of the earth literally (New Zealand) and still ended up with a wife from the "tribe"

Chase them into the swamps

Old August 2nd, 2011 #30
Sergiu Sergante
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
At some point in the hopefully not-too-distant future, this chick needs to eat a sandwich.

Zombies ain't sexy.
The problem is, she kept making other people sandwiches and none for herself.

Old August 2nd, 2011 #31
Sergiu Sergante
Banned

If I had to choose between "Zombie girl" and this:

I'd go with "Zombie girl." A few protein shakes , some burgers and steaks and she'll easily gain 10 or so lbs and look fine.

It's much harder to lose weight than gain it.

Old August 2nd, 2011 #32
Sergiu Sergante
Banned

This would be better described as "Zombie girl." In fact that's freaking disturbing.

I don't even know if that image is real or not.

This however, while thin, is not disturbing like the above, this is in fact sexy.

Then there are some that prefer the chubbies:

But as for me, I will stick to thin. Hey, thin girls need lovin' too.

Old August 3rd, 2011 #33
J. Kerr
Whats next?

The female body is a masterpiece, no matter the size.

I like them all!

Laetitia Casta

Quote:Awards and recognition

2010 Ranked #11 on People Star's Top 10 Most Beautiful Women.[7]
2001 Ranked #1 on Askmen.com Top 50 Most Beautiful Women.[8][9]

Laetitia_Casta Laetitia_Casta

Old August 29th, 2011 #34
Mike Parker

Not so sexy in the city: Sarah Jessica Parker's unsightly sinewy arms reveals she is taking her gym workouts too far

Quote:
Last year the 5ft 3in star was said to have dropped from 7 1/2 stone to 6 1/2 stone [=91 lbs!], meaning she has a BMI of just 16.1 - considerably under the healthy range minimum of 18.5.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1WQNwstpw

Old August 29th, 2011 #35
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Ironic when these gaunt hollywood Jewesses open their mouths about how starved the prisoners looked after the liberation of German concentration camps.

At least there, they didn't have to go grocery shopping.

Quote:
I can tell looking at the women in the front row of the audience, they embody everything I hate about modern woman. There is fuck all arousing about those consumerist 'chic' hags; materialist, probably, but consumerist, definitely; another flock of the 'make something new to sell as unique for a retard price' group, when most of the shit these twats make is ugly.

Why, look at that hideous wannabe Irwin Rommel desert tunic that twat is wearing in the front row! What the fuck is that?! Feminine?!

Kinda like that stupid bitch who make those 'cake pops' cake on a stick things. If you want to eat cake, make it in a pan and decorate it. The creations of these women are just as rotten and disgusting as their always-included career gal businesswoman attitudes.

Their facial expression screams CUNT ALERT!

A far and away sight from the woman who is a homemaker that makes something in her spare time that is functional and beautiful, possibly superior to the previous standard. Much like the man who accompanies her, who makes something also functional, beautiful, and possibly superior, in his spare time in his basement or garage with tools, rather than the stupid useless faddy bullshit we see today, a la bowflex. The guy who made the bowflex and the cunt who made cake pops are one in the same; human waste.

Only fitting and amusing the men are lined up in a row behind them, looking like ponderous faggots.

Last edited by P.E.; August 29th, 2011 at 11:55 AM.

Old May 7th, 2015 #36
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default Busting the athletic is masculine myth:

Quote:
Has Cameron Diaz taken her fitness regime too far? A-Rod's girl reveals her fearsome muscles in a yellow bikini...
It depends on what type of fitness women practice. The myth somehow connecting athletic aesthetics with masculinity embarasses women of weaker will to excercise how they deem fit. Here, an example of how athletic females can be attractive (from below the chin, on a couple of them or is it just me who finds them so?):

https://www.google.nl/search?q=badis...l%3B1024%3B567

Old May 7th, 2015 #37
Alyss
vnn member

Old May 7th, 2015 #38
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
You can tell she doesn't eat at McDonalds.
Yep.

I ate maccas for a month day in, day out. Went from 55 kgs to 60+ kgs.

Old August 26th, 2015 #39
Zorost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Toothgold View Post
It depends on what type of fitness women practice. The myth somehow connecting athletic aesthetics with masculinity embarasses women of weaker will to excercise how they deem fit. Here, an example of how athletic females can be attractive (from below the chin, on a couple of them or is it just me who finds them so?):

Agreed. Different sports seem to have a different effect on the sexiness of women's bodies, and probably attracts/ rewards those with a propensity towards that physique.

World-class long distance runners are often too skinny, and world-class sprinters are too muscular and veiny (although less competitive running is of course great for the female figure.)

Soccer players tend to have super sexy bodies, and vball players are sexy especially if you like tight buns (all that jumping.) A lot of softball players are good looking, but many others seem to get turned into lesbians. The same with rugby.

I think basketball is great for exercise, but it strongly selects for women that are too tall and skinny at the high end of competition. High school and less competitive college divisions have a lot of really sexy players though.

Old August 27th, 2015 #40
Ray Allan

Volleyball and beach volleyball girls are the best. Think Gabrielle Reece or Carrie Walsh--both 6' 3"--va va, Voom!!

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread