VNN Broadcasts

Old August 13th, 2009 #61
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
Thanks for the amazing link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TheNews...09/Debeut-Show

If you haven't listened to this interview with Hal Turner's attorney, please check it out. He says he believes Hal was an agent provocateur:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur

Among the questions Hal's attorney refused to answer:

Was Hal working with "anti-racist" groups?

What organized pro-White groups did Hal target?

I wonder what Artie Wheeler has to say about all this because he was arrested a few years back on some nonsensical "conspiracy" charge? You can really imagine the sense of betrayal his followers must feel. I personally am a horrible judge of character but even I knew that Turner was trouble for years.

Was Hal just turning over the names over to ALL his supporters, or just the ones potentially plotting illegal acts?

It's funny how the family is begging for money now.

Hal used to brag about having his home and cars paid off and all this money in investments - you wonder how much it was from his show plus being an informant - was it five grand a month for the radio show, another grand that the feds were paying him plus whatever he earned from his day job?

Either way, let him rot in jail, the scumbag, crook, scam artist, informant that he is.
The amount of damage that he has done to this movement cannot be measured. He's as a bad as any jew. How many years did that show go on for? I know I mentioned it previously, but how many hundreds if not thousands of dollars did Yankee Jim alone send him?
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old August 13th, 2009 #62
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud White View Post
The amount of damage that he has done to this movement cannot be measured. He's as a bad as any jew. How many years did that show go on for? I know I mentioned it previously, but how many hundreds if not thousands of dollars did Yankee Jim alone send him?
Hal suckered a bunch of Rope Bunnies. Big deal. Much of WN is the same dumb, rural, poor Southron/Midwestern idiots who'd fall for Baptism or some other Venus idiottrap if not some yawping Feebster. News flash: you can't make retard whites smart any more than you can educate niggers. What is it that comedian says? Stupid aint got no cure.

If you can't tell Hal was lying about his monthly costs - you're stupid.

If you can't tell that people who beat you up to send them money probably care more about money than the cause, or anything else - you're stupid.

If you've read around at all, you know the tendency is for cause to become business to become racket.

Poor Whites. On the upper levels they have raisers of fingers, remonstrators, conservative-fawners, plagiarists, and anonymous kibitzers. On the lower levels they have honking Klan retards, Rope Bunnies, and bucketfuls of natural-born illiterate mouth-breathing suckers.

Where are the folks with ego under control? The literate? The determined? The cautious and the bold? The careful and the daring? The fanatics under control? The punctilious zealots?

Old August 13th, 2009 #63
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Hal suckered a bunch of Rope Bunnies. Big deal. Much of WN is the same dumb, rural, poor Southron/Midwestern idiots who'd fall for Baptism or some other Venus idiottrap if not some yawping Feebster. News flash: you can't make retard whites smart any more than you can educate niggers. What is it that comedian says? Stupid aint got no cure.

If you can't tell Hal was lying about his monthly costs - you're stupid.

If you can't tell that people who beat you up to send them money probably care more about money than the cause, or anything else - you're stupid.

If you've read around at all, you know the tendency is for cause to become business to become racket.

Poor Whites. On the upper levels they have raisers of fingers, remonstrators, conservative-fawners, plagiarists, and anonymous kibitzers. On the lower levels they have honking Klan retards, Rope Bunnies, and bucketfuls of natural-born illiterate mouth-breathing suckers.

[B]Where are the folks with ego under control? The literate? The determined? The cautious and the bold? The careful and the daring? The fanatics under control? The punctilious zealots?
The fact that we are still the majority in this country, yet we are getting our heads handed to us by a small percentage of kikes proves your point.

If you go back to the 4chan thread from late 06, you'll see I had very few supporters when I told him go fuck himself.
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old August 13th, 2009 #64
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Glad I never sent shekels to that Jew lackster.

Old August 13th, 2009 #65
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Hal suckered a bunch of Rope Bunnies.
Dumb question: What are rope bunnies?

Old August 13th, 2009 #66
Zenos

I know the term "Buckle Bunnies". Those women that hang around rodeo cowboys like groupies.

So maybe it means some sort of groupie.

Old August 13th, 2009 #67
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Whites who buhlieve in the Day of the Rope the way Baptist retards, to be redundant, believe in Day of the Rapture.

Old August 13th, 2009 #68
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:

Rope Bunny

Dogs love this to play with this toy! Our best selling Rope Bunny will keep your dog's teeth and gums clean while promoting better dental health through non-destructive chewing, all this while having FUN!.

Our cotton rope toys are 100% cotton, hand woven, azo-free dyed and machine washable.

Bunny measures 8".

Note: Parts of this product are made outside of the USA.
Price: $12.95

Old August 13th, 2009 #69
Zenos

Hal is going to need one of these where he's at. Don't drop it.

Rabbit soap on a roap.

http://www.thisnext.com/show/item-images/9FE59389/

Old August 13th, 2009 #70
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Whites who buhlieve in the Day of the Rope the way Baptist retards, to be redundant, believe in Day of the Rapture.
Ah, I figured it was something like that but wasn't sure. I goo goo dat "rope bunny" shit before I asked the question and up popped some websites that featured women who like to be tied up. I was pretty sure that wasn't what you were getting at.

Old August 13th, 2009 #71
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
If you go back to the 4chan thread from late 06, you'll see I had very few supporters when I told him go fuck himself.
Yep. Well, he had plenty of chances to prove himself.

One giant problem with our movement, and a problem which is never discussed, is that too many on our side have internalized the enemy's view of our cause and themselves. That we are engaged in something dirty and dishonorable, and we deserve to be found out and punished.

This mentality, which is probably not even self-aware, comes out of the woodwork when something like the Hal affair emerges, and make all kinds of extenuations for him.

I've done every formal thing I can, or at least that I can think of, to drive off the fantasists. Go be losers somewhere else.

Old August 13th, 2009 #72
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Ah, I figured it was something like that but wasn't sure. I goo goo dat "rope bunny" shit before I asked the question and up popped some websites that featured women who like to be tied up. I was pretty sure that wasn't what you were getting at.
No, it's just a twist on Rapture Bunny. Figured it would be obvious, as usual I was wrong.

Old August 13th, 2009 #73
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
No, it's just a twist on Rapture Bunny. Figured it would be obvious, as usual I was wrong.
I'm a little slow sometimes. Must be Alzheimers setting in.

Old August 13th, 2009 #74
Rick Ronsavelle

I thought it meant rope-a-dope, the fighting style of cassius clay.

Old August 13th, 2009 #75
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimInCO View Post
True. But how about his own wife? How about his own mother? This is what they posted on their website on 08/01.

http://family-of-hal-turner.blogspot.com/

Even after admitting that their husband/son was betraying his race, they still have the nerve to continue begging for money. He taught them very well.
Even being conservative, I would say he netted $3k a month out of that website pretty much the entire time he was on the air. I know there were many months he got 4 or even five grand in donations (this for one night a week for 3 hours or so). Figure he averaged $36k a year for 8 years, what the fuck happened to all that cash? That's $300k.

Old August 13th, 2009 #76
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud White View Post
Even being conservative, I would say he netted $3k a month out of that website pretty much the entire time he was on the air. I know there were many months he got 4 or even five grand in donations (this for one night a week for 3 hours or so). Figure he averaged $36k a year for 8 years, what the fuck happened to all that cash? That's $300k.
You forgot to factor in the dough the feds gave Hal for snitching on people. Seems Turner had a nice little gig going. Radio show making thousands per month catering to WN's and then turning those same WN's over to the feds for even more money.

Oh well, all good things must come to an end I suppose.

Thread