VNN Broadcasts

Old July 27th, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post #1 Charlottesville Thread

read full article at source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i19GxzCcm4

Old July 27th, 2017 #2
littlefieldjohn

Bring on facts and reality ("political incorrectness"); it poses a great threat to the enemy jew plans for our peoples' annihilation.

Old July 27th, 2017 #3
Ironguard1940

Default Lee is important, but our race is of utmost importance

Matthew Heimbach is correct. It is important to know that this rally is in defense of the White race. It is not just about the Lee Statue in C'ville or the hundreds of Confederate Monuments that grace the South. These monuments stand in memory of true White men that gave their lives for us and they are indeed important. However, the White race is what this rally is really about. I 100% plan to attend.

Old August 3rd, 2017 #4
Ironguard1940

Default Cville city council meets for four hours to try and stop the Unite the Right rally

http://www.nbc29.com/clip/13551103/c...for-time-being

We have a jew, a nigger and two liberal feminist bitches on this shitty council. They brought in outsiders to advise them on how to stop this pro-White rally. So far they got nothing.

My personal opinion is that the council will try to justify moving the rally to Mcintire park, which is 130 acres and not boxed in like Lee Park, which is a fart skin over an acre surrounded by downtown Cville. Again, this is only my opinion based on what the Cville city council is composed of and has tried to do so far. I am 100% AGAINST moving the rally from Lee Park to any other location and the more they try to stop or move this rally the more I look forward to going.

Old August 3rd, 2017 #5
notmenomore

What does DOX mean?

Old August 3rd, 2017 #6
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
What does DOX mean?
Quote:
Define dox: to publicly identify or publish private information about (someone) especially as a form of punishment or revenge
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dox

Old August 7th, 2017 #7
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
What does DOX mean?
If the doxxing is in regard to Mike (Enoch) Peinovich

We can all rest assured that when white powder is shared with his wife she should always get the last sniff or there wont be enough to go around.

The so called white wing with all its jews queers mystery meats race mixers race mixing queers and other freak show rejects is beyond a joke.
These fucking retards swallowing this jew created bullshit are like Eskimos buying snow.
"Milo will rise from the ashes like a fabulous Phoenix."Fucking Hell
"Oh look at them dont they look smart." Yeah if you think dressing queer casual is smart.
"That Milo told them".Yeah media trained race mixing jew queers would be smart or they would never get the publicity or the gig in the first place.
Always slip in the black cock gag Milo.

I would advise you all to always let the hook nosed wife of Peinovich or one of his wide nasal nigger buddys take the first hit of that powder.

Get wise whitey.

Last edited by EDLIE Stampton; August 7th, 2017 at 05:21 PM.

Old August 7th, 2017 #8
Ironguard1940

Default I hate it when I am correct about shit like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post

My personal opinion is that the council will try to justify moving the rally to Mcintire park, which is 130 acres and not boxed in like Lee Park...
I called it.

http://www.martinsvillebulletin.com/...73e62f996.html

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/lo...9ea503128.html

Last edited by Ironguard1940; August 7th, 2017 at 05:20 PM.

Old August 7th, 2017 #9
Ironguard1940

Default Oh, stop, I didn't even know you cared mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
Yeah you called it alright.
You have your finger on the pulse there mate.Pat yourself on the back and kiss the mirror.
I am glad you could join us on this thread. Your sarcasm does need a bit of work though. Here's another article on this. Meanwhile...

PAT, PAT, PAT

SMOOCH, SMOOCH

http://www.roanoke.com/news/virginia...39e77b3cd.html

Old December 9th, 2018 #10
FEMAAlert

Quote:

We have a jew, a nigger and two liberal feminist bitches on this shitty council. They brought in outsiders to advise them on how to stop this pro-White rally. So far they got nothing.

My personal opinion is that the council will try to justify moving the rally to Mcintire park, which is 130 acres and not boxed in like Lee Park, which is a fart skin over an acre surrounded by downtown Cville. Again, this is only my opinion based on what the Cville city council is composed of and has tried to do so far. I am 100% AGAINST moving the rally from Lee Park to any other location and the more they try to stop or move this rally the more I look forward to going.
if you let these freaks weasel their way onto city council, then it's too late to protest because those people get to chose who the police are.

the people are too dumb and too unconcerned to educate themselves in these little details of politics

sex drugs and rock n'roll for the goyim.

basketball and football.

Old December 12th, 2018 #11
Jimmy Marr

According to this article, James Field's show trial verdict was delivered on Martyr's Day Eve and the collective impact was enough to trigger a violent reprisal in a northern suburb of Seattle. If that is true, and given that three of the alleged assailants were from the Corvallis area, I don't imagine the Andrew Oswalt conviction did much to mitigate their anger.

Quote:
8 Aryan Brotherhood Members Charged With Hate Crime In Washington
LYNNWOOD, WA — Eight people affiliated with the Aryan Brotherhood were arrested early Saturday at a western Washington bar following an attack on a DJ that charging documents indicate was racially motivated.

According to the Snohomish County Prosecutor's Probable Cause affidavit obtained by Patch, the attack occurred around 12:30 a.m. Saturday at the Rec Room Bar and Grill off Highway 99 in Lynnwood — a minority-owned establishment that prides itself on inclusivity for all, according to the bar's general manager, Jason Baum, who described the incident for KIRO7 reporters.

Baum told KIRO7 the group of alleged offenders came into the bar just after midnight and ordered drinks. Soon after, they attacked the DJ — who is black — while shouting racial slurs. Baum said he jumped into the fight to help, doing what he could against more than 10 people.

"That's what a friend does," Baum told KIRO7. "A friend's not going to stand back and watch another friend in need."

The PC affidavit offers a bit more detail.

Around 12:40 a.m. a patron at the bar called 911 to report gunshots. Hiding under a car outside the bar, the 911 caller told dispatchers at least 14 white people were beating on the black DJ.

Multiple people and vehicles were seen fleeing the bar as Snohomish County deputies arrived, including a white Toyota Tundra with Oregon license plates. The driver of the Tundra, later identified as Cory Thomas Colwell of Eugene, Oregon, reportedly made eye contact with one of the deputies as they passed each other but continued driving.

Eventually Colwell pulled over a little ways down the road, submitting to law enforcement.

In the car with Colwell were Travis David Condor, 34, of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Daniel Delbert Dorson, 23, of Corvallis, Oregon; Leah N. Northcraft, 25, of Raleigh, North Carolina; Randy Aaron Smith, 38, of Eugene; and Nathaniel L. Woodell, 32, of Woodstock, Illinois.

Arrested later were Guy Albert Miller, 37, of Tacoma, and Vincent Bradley Nutter, 28, of Bothell.

All eight individuals were identified as members of the Aryan Brotherhood, and at least three were skinheads in appearance. Additionally, each was charged with "malicious harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sex orientation, or handicap," which Washington identifies as a hate crime.

Northcraft, for her part, was reportedly not involved in the actual fighting, but allegedly participated nonetheless by shouting racial slurs and threatening to kill the DJ.

According to the DJ's statements to police, the incident began when one of the white supremacists began operating his equipment without permission. After demanding the individual stop, the DJ was met by a crowd of "white supremacist gang members."

The DJ then turned off the music and told everyone to leave the bar. The gang refused and instead encircled the DJ and attacked him, punching and stomping him.

After the beating was finished, one of the members reportedly said, "We will see you, (racial slur) … It's over for you."

Sheriff's investigators said the DJ "was in complete fear for his life."

The DJ reportedly sustained non-life-threatening injuries, including a swollen eye, and was taken to hospital. Baum, for his part, reportedly sustained a concussion.

The entire incident was reportedly captured on the bar's security video cameras.

With the help of Everett and Lynnwood police as well as Washington State troopers, law enforcement rounded up others who were reportedly involved, including Miller and Nutter, who were seen leaving the scene and later found at a Jack-in-the-Box restaurant at the intersection of 176th Street Southwest and Highway 99.

Along with both men appearing in the surveillance video of the beating, Nutter left his ID at the bar. Yet at the jail following his arrest, Nutter remained indignant and uncooperative, telling police to "suck his (expletive)" when asked if he would take a breathalyzer voluntarily.

The reported attack came hours after a Virginia jury on Friday found James Alex Fields guilty of murder for driving his car into a large group counter-protesting the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville on August 12, 2017, injuring 19 people and killing 32-year-old paralegal Heather Heyer.

The attack also came minutes after the start of white supremacist de facto holiday "Martyr's Day," which the SPLC describes as the death day anniversary of Robert Jay Mathews, who was killed Dec. 8, 1984, during a gun fight with FBI agents on Whidbey Island.

Mathews at the time reportedly led The Order, a domestic terrorist group infamously known for the murder of talk radio host Alan Berg, who was Jewish.

Of those arrested in Lynnwood Saturday Condor is probably the most well known.

The Southern Poverty Law Center identified Condor as the "head of hate music record label American Defense Records," which advertises a colorful array of non-hit albums that include "Liberals Can Die," "American Skinheads... Armed With The Truth!" (parts one and two, apparently), and the non sequitur "Diversity Is Our Strength," which includes a track titled, "The Rats Ain't Hiding in the Walls No More," a song about disadvantaged whites forced to endure the successes of minority groups who no longer "hide their faces."

In a statement released Monday, the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office said it will work with the FBI on this investigation.

"We do not and will not ever tolerate acts of hate in Snohomish County," Sheriff Ty Trenary said in the statement. "The violent behavior directed at members of our community over the weekend simply because of their race is disgusting. The Sheriff's Office is partnering with the FBI in hopes of getting the strongest sentencing possible for these hate crimes."

Old December 27th, 2020 #12
bennybenben

Quote:
Well, now that Virginia lost its fucking mind and went full-on blue, all this shit that has gone on for several years over these monuments is for absolutely nothing. The statues will be removed as soon as Virginia's General Assembly nullifies the law forbidding the removal of war monuments and our governor blackface signs it. If there is anything I hate, it is wasted effort.
Texas will go blue eventually since the mestizo population there is growing by leaps and bounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Willis View Post
kikes and their masonic/christian allies have GOT to go.
That can't be emphasized enough.

https://imgflip.com/gif/4rr5vm

Last edited by bennybenben; December 27th, 2020 at 12:14 PM. Reason: grammar

Old August 9th, 2017 #13
NotFunny
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsFeed View Post
I like this guy a LOT but even the 20 somethings are incredibly naive that they think it's about ideology. rather it's about the LACK of ideology, the people who will accept money to do absolutely ANYTHING.

the civil war soldiers were DRAFTED. They had no choice. the draft enforcers were more organized killers, mercenaries not idealogical at all. paid in sex and money, and murder. that's how it's always been, that's why it works so well because it's tried and tested for centuries.

Idealogy only becomes a factor when a town or village is economically self sufficient, which is sort of impossible in today's world. They use oil and such to keep you all laughing at the idea of secession, how you gonna drive cars if they cut your state's oil off? that's the point of globalism, so no nation can't do anything on it's own or actually be economically sovereign. then they can't go to war.

the religion of 'capitalism' is nothing more than the worship of Money and it is nothing new. the worship of 'Mammon' in the bible was not a metaphor, they actually worshipped money as God. They were atheists, and worshipping money is actually a pretty logical thing when you think about it. People worship 'God' because they think they'll get some power, but money is the only thing people actually respect for the most part.

Old August 11th, 2017 #14
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post #1 Charlottesville Thread: UNITE THE RIGHT! Rally 12 August 2017

read full article at source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZilBbzCXYv0

Old August 11th, 2017 #15
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Shouldn't it be UNITE THE WHITE?
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old August 11th, 2017 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

We'll make this the main rally thread. If there are any others, I can merge them here. I will not be around after early Saturday, so doing this now.

Old August 11th, 2017 #17
notmenomore

Default Federal judge rules rally will be permitted for Lee Park!

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/lo...2e0cf9488.html

Kwaps and others are getting ready

Old August 11th, 2017 #18
notmenomore

Default Kessler on today's court ruling, the rally, and the White Nation

https://twitter.com/themaddimension?lang=en

see video.

Tags
alt-right, charlottesville, christopher cantwell, richard spencer, white activism, white activists

Thread