Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 20th, 2017 #1
NewsJunkie
Banned

Default Anyone else sick to death of this Veterans worship?

I heard this lONG ad on radio, it was about 'awwww, those poor US veterans, they aren't happy, they need help'.
then I go by a school and they are just pounding these little future devils with rah rah shit, oh worship the US military, Jesus christ. Makes you wanna puke, grab these dumb whores and shake them and explain the US backed mercs have genocided 10,000 christians a monty and all your US officers know it, and your congress critters too and they still continue on.

They are part of a plan of jews to create army to invade Europe and destroy the ancestral homelands of these crazy little sons of bitches

Old March 20th, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsJunkie View Post
I heard this lONG ad on radio, it was about 'awwww, those poor US veterans, they aren't happy, they need help'.
then I go by a school and they are just pounding these little future devils with rah rah shit, oh worship the US military, Jesus christ. Makes you wanna puke, grab these dumb whores and shake them and explain the US backed mercs have genocided 10,000 christians a monty and all your US officers know it, and your congress critters too and they still continue on.

They are part of a plan of jews to create army to invade Europe and destroy the ancestral homelands of these crazy little sons of bitches
Yes-when 'Dubya' was Pres I remember asking a couple of little boys what 'war' they were play-acting (on a playground) and they said 'Eye-Rack'. Really disgusting to think they may have ended up there for real. And will be dumb enough to think it's great.

And you have idiots like Patraeus with bright ideas like 'Let's use Al Qaeda to fight ISIS!' so we fund Al Qaeda. Nuts.

But Veterans who've already been maltreated and screwed up deserve aftercare from the ones that encouraged them to get hurt in the first place.
And they were promised that, so on that level I'm supportive of Vets-people make bad life choices in their early adulthood, and some of these people are video game playing children practically when they enlist. The Whites are usually poor Whites who don't have a ton of options (and yes, many are scumdogs, but not all).

You can of course have more sympathy for a person who was drafted, though. They didn't choose to be screwed over by their own country.

Old March 20th, 2017 #3
Ray Allan

Default We're all sick of military/veteran worship

I've been railing on about this exact thing all through the #1 Green Nigger thread.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 20th, 2017 #4
Fico

However,whites can not survive without weapon. Military is necessary and will for this because civil society is easy spoil of islam fanatics and other muds. Activism as many "fachist" and "ns" groups are throghout civil society. Fachist were militants and nazis also,they wanted power on force. Civil march such as KKK and others is not threat. Hitler was agresive warrior with respect by war veterans in Germany,Musssolini formed black shirt army and came in power in Italy. Who have respect in military,can be real threat for system if someone want to change him.

Old March 20th, 2017 #5
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
However,whites can not survive without weapon. Military is necessary and will for this because civil society is easy spoil of islam fanatics and other muds. Activism as many "fachist" and "ns" groups are throghout civil society. Fachist were militants and nazis also,they wanted power on force. Civil march such as KKK and others is not threat. Hitler was agresive warrior with respect by war veterans in Germany,Musssolini formed black shirt army and came in power in Italy. Who have respect in military,can be real threat for system if someone want to change him.
"Our" military does not fight for or protect our country. It fights for the jews and is a tool of the jews to enforce their world order. Consequently, it is a threat to White lives, liberty and freedom.

Old March 20th, 2017 #6
Fico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
"Our" military does not fight for or protect our country. It fights for the jews and is a tool of the jews to enforce their world order. Consequently, it is a threat to White lives, liberty and freedom.
I know but my point is next: if you wo have military expirience,go in army does not matter about situation. Just that you know how use gun because civil army can not fight. You can be strong man but it does not matter in war because it is not boxing fight than fight with weapon where small man can crush you with tank. I think what all wn must have military expirience and knolege how tu use weapons and other as civil society and supporting it is just playing childish games. For example,civil army as "Soliders of Odin",without weapons you are not solider and similar practice have many nationalist parties.

Old March 20th, 2017 #7
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
I know but my point is next: if you wo have military expirience,go in army does not matter about situation. Just that you know how use gun because civil army can not fight. You can be strong man but it does not matter in war because it is not boxing fight than fight with weapon where small man can crush you with tank. I think what all wn must have military expirience and knolege how tu use weapons and other as civil society and supporting it is just playing childish games. For example,civil army as "Soliders of Odin",without weapons you are not solider and similar practice have many nationalist parties.
If I understand correctly you suggest going into the Army to learn to use weaponry.

As Ray is saying, going into the US Military is to give oneself over to people who will have complete control over you and don't care about you or your interests-they use you for their interests.

A man can learn these things re weaponry without joining the US Govts band of global bullies.

Old March 20th, 2017 #8
NewsJunkie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Yes-when 'Dubya' was Pres I remember asking a couple of little boys what 'war' they were play-acting (on a playground) and they said 'Eye-Rack'. Really disgusting to think they may have ended up there for real. And will be dumb enough to think it's great.

And you have idiots like Patraeus with bright ideas like 'Let's use Al Qaeda to fight ISIS!' so we fund Al Qaeda. Nuts.

But Veterans who've already been maltreated and screwed up deserve aftercare from the ones that encouraged them to get hurt in the first place.
And they were promised that, so on that level I'm supportive of Vets-people make bad life choices in their early adulthood, and some of these people are video game playing children practically when they enlist. The Whites are usually poor Whites who don't have a ton of options (and yes, many are scumdogs, but not all).

You can of course have more sympathy for a person who was drafted, though. They didn't choose to be screwed over by their own country.
today's generation of little monsters all think this is a pro war song. enough said.

Old March 21st, 2017 #9
N.B. Forrest

Today I saw an SUV with a "Navy Veteran" sticker on its rear window; next to it was another sticker that said: "Nobody cares about your stupid stick figure family" with an image of a fighter jet strafing fleeing stick figures.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 21st, 2017 #10
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Today I saw an SUV with a "Navy Veteran" sticker on its rear window; next to it was another sticker that said: "Nobody cares about your stupid stick figure family" with an image of a fighter jet strafing fleeing stick figures.
Typical military asshole. How would Top Gun like to have his family strafed? He probably thought it was a joke, but with his mindset he would happily kill our own families, no questions asked.

Old March 21st, 2017 #11
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Typical military asshole. How would Top Gun like to have his family strafed? He probably thought it was a joke, but with his mindset he would happily kill our own families, no questions asked.
True-same kind of people who trained at Ft. Hood to go into Waco and kill women and babies and old people. Even shot an Alaskan Malamute and all of her pups in cold blood. Creepy cretins.

I can imagine what some naive, goofy 19 year old who thinks they'll do 'Military Service' before college and reap benefits thinks when they are confronted with the shizzitybags they are surrounded by. Must be terrifying. That's a horror movie in and of itself-no need for an actual war--just the part where Gomer goes to Boot Camp would sufficiently terrify.

Old March 21st, 2017 #12
Ray Allan

Quote:
True-same kind of people who trained at Ft. Hood to go into Waco and kill women and babies and old people. Even shot an Alaskan Malamute and all of her pups in cold blood. Creepy cretins.

I can imagine what some naive, goofy 19 year old who thinks they'll do 'Military Service' before college and reap benefits thinks when they are confronted with the shizzitybags they are surrounded by. Must be terrifying. That's a horror movie in and of itself-no need for an actual war--just the part where Gomer goes to Boot Camp would sufficiently terrify.
That's why I got out as soon as possible. It wasn't for me and was one of the worst experiences of my life. I really was surrounded by the lowest scum dregs of humanity in the "service." I'm convinced some of them were not human. Most of the officers and senior NCOs, the career guys, were worse than the dumbass little E-2s and E-3s. And this was in the 1980s, long before all the truly disgusting faggots, trannies and other jewed-up bullshit that permeates Uncle Shlomo's mercenary force now and I wasn't even in any damn war. That's why I don't feel sorry for any of them when their scummy asses get wasted in ZOG's wars, it's fewer of them in the world. And they will turn their weapons on us again, Waco being the most recent example. There is really no excuse for any young White person today with the internet and all to not know this before they join today. I consider it my duty as a White man to tell any young White person I encounter who is considering a "career" as a ZOGbot that the "muh patriotism" stuff is bullshit and consider another life choice. It may just save their life. If I've managed to stop just one of them from it, than I have been successful.

Last edited by Ray Allan; March 21st, 2017 at 06:19 PM.

Old March 21st, 2017 #13
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Oh, I'm sure he thinks it's just a joke, but I think it's revealing of a mind conditioned to be desensitized to the suffering of others - as long as those Others are defined as Bad Guys for them by Authority: the kikes who run Uncle Shmuel.

I saw an '80s documentary about teens about to graduate from high school: one total White moron was gung-ho to join the Marines: he was blustering about how he just couldn't wait to get behind an M60 machine gun 'n' start mowin' 'em down, jack. HOO-RAH! The idea that he could be the one to end up a shredded lump of flesh & splintered bone in a body bag clearly never entered his empty cranium.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Last edited by N.B. Forrest; March 21st, 2017 at 07:37 PM.

Old March 22nd, 2017 #14
steven clark

Default anyone else sick to death of this veterans worship?

I served in the US army 1973-76, and in the Guard/Reserves off and on from 1977-1994.
When people say 'thank you for your service', I usually say 'I wish the army would have said that.' The army had no affection for me whatsoever. That being said, I enjoyed being in. I got to see Europe, travelled, saw some of humanity, and used the GI Bill. I was in a postal unit, and our job was to get the mail to all the European forces, so I did something useful.
Of course, when you're in a country like Iraq and Afghanistan, where they're actively trying to kill you, you don't get a chance for much tourism. I was near Army HQ in Frankfurt when the RAF set off a bomb, but that was about it.
Also, I was exposed to a lot of ethnics, and comparing niggers to whites was worthwhile experience. There wasn't any violence or open hatred, but we are not them and vice versa. You're told 'there is no black or white, only Army green', but my experience was seeing a kind of a laid-back truce between rural whites, urban blacks, and hispanics who weren't too crazy about either one. Also, PRs as well, and the army took a lot of mystery meat for combat duty in Vietnam, and in the 70's didn't know what to do with them. It was interesting seeing that. Being in a foreign country (Germany) for an extended period of time allows you to see how other countries function…assuming you get out and see it, and most GIs just stay in the barracks, get drunk, doped out, and that's it.
In the Guard and reserves, I went in for the monthly check, and most guys there saw the military as a car payment and a chance to get away from the wife.
But I developed some camaraderie with men in my unit, and everyone worked together, at least in Missouri. I was in the artillery, and we had three firing batteries, two in the country and one from St. Louis. The St. Louis one was the worst, always staffed with niggers, and thirty percent understrength. I learned how most of them are pretty useless, and when we went to summer camp, a lot of country boys were put in the battery so it could perform. I liked a lot of the men. Our service battery went to camp flying the Confederate flag, and everyone thought that was okay.
In Massachusetts, I was in the 101st infantry, and most of the Mass Guard was pretty hapless. Low morale, AWOL (at a weekend drill, they actually sent the MPs and cops to bring troops in. Unthinkable in Missouri), and it showed me differences between the east coast and midwest. But again, I liked the training, seeing new country, and working with a range of men from working class to educated; a mixing most people don't interact with.
So, in that respect, the military was a good experience for me. But you also see a lot of incompetency, blind obedience, and government waste and idiocy. As for patriotism, I think people in the military are loyal to their immediate units, and not to the big picture. As for patriotism, you realize you're just a drop in the bucket, and most men, when you try to explain imperialism and fighting useless overseas wars, just tune you out. Again, most people in the military are there for their paycheck and benefits.
Certainly a lot of minorities sign up for that reason, but they tend to stay in support units. Whites seem to gravitate to combat arms or aviation.
There are probably people in the military that like to kill, be 'warriors', etc., but that's a minority. Most troops never see a gun, aren't that devoted to killing, but, like most Americans, believe their own propaganda that we're ruthless killing machines and unstoppable.
It would be curious to see the US military in a serious fight with someone who has equal airpower.
In the end, I got out of the Guard for reasons explained in an earlier post, but also because I got tired of playing army on weekends. I could have stayed in, 'do my twenty' and gotten a pension, but really, I was bored doing mindless, repetitive tasks to look busy, not in connection with my military specialty.
When I see our troops sent abroad, or get maimed, killed, or psychologically damaged, I feel nothing. I'm sorry people get hurt, but we're in places where we shouldn't be and taking orders from the wrong people for their ends, not ours. it's mildly annoying to see these Rush Limbaugh types who never spent a day in uniform extolling the military, but that's life. Kipling wrote about militarist types in the Boer War who 'killed Kruger with their mouths'. Our wars aren't nationalist or patriotic but corporate. A lot of people genuinely support the military because it's a 'good thing to do'…like they go to church or have a soft place in their heart for 'immigrants.' Like Flaubert said, eighty percent of human belief is based on fashion, and much of patriotism on supporting whomever the government tells you it's fashionable to kill.

Old March 22nd, 2017 #15
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Oh, I'm sure he thinks it's just a joke, but I think it's revealing of a mind conditioned to be desensitized to the suffering of others - as long as those Others are defined as Bad Guys for them by Authority: the kikes who run Uncle Shmuel.

I saw an '80s documentary about teens about to graduate from high school: one total White moron was gung-ho to join the Marines: he was blustering about how he just couldn't wait to get behind an M60 machine gun 'n' start mowin' 'em down, jack. HOO-RAH! The idea that he could be the one to end up a shredded lump of flesh & splintered bone in a body bag clearly never entered his empty cranium.
OO-RAH.

"HOO-RAH" is the Navy. That, or "HEY SAILOR".

Old March 22nd, 2017 #16
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
OO-RAH.

"HOO-RAH" is the Navy. That, or "HEY SAILOR".
I never noticed all the different variations on stupid grunting. The United States Army, Marines and Navy SEALs each have their own variation of it. The Army's is “Hooah”, the Navy SEALs' is “Hooyah”, the Marines is “Oorah”.

Original meaning is 'Head Out Of Ass', supposedly.

They should be saying, 'HIA' for 'Head In Ass' instead.

Old March 22nd, 2017 #17
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
I never noticed all the different variations on stupid grunting. The United States Army, Marines and Navy SEALs each have their own variation of it. The Army's is “Hooah”, the Navy SEALs' is “Hooyah”, the Marines is “Oorah”.

Original meaning is 'Head Out Of Ass', supposedly.

They should be saying, 'HIA' for 'Head In Ass' instead.
And their bullshit distinctions are Important.

Old March 23rd, 2017 #18
steven clark

Default Anyone else sick to death of this Veterans worship?

Hoo-ah is new to me. When I was in the army, it was 'all the way.' No, not right. 'ALL THE WAY!!!!' Short for 'Airborne, all the way.' The big thing was Airborne. 'I wanna be an airborne ranger/I wanna lead a life of danger.'
It was assumed Airborne could defeat anyone, anywhere, anyplace. A big status symbol was airborne jump boots, with a special toe laced with leather. Most GIS, if they wanted to be super-troopers, bought a pair and spit-polished that toe.

But I suppose the chickenshit has to change with the fashion. When I was in basic in 1973, we sang :'I wanna go to Viet-nam/I wanna kill me a Vi-et Cong', even though the war was over...at least for us. Then, two years later, troops started singing: 'If I die on the Arab shore/bury me in an Arab whore/ If I die on the Russian front/bury me in a Russian C----.'
So, our enemy changed with the times.

I suppose the Marines had stronger stuff, usually dealing with pussy. And to the army and marines, the air force and coast guard are a bunch of fags.
The air force always considered the army to be morons. As for the navy, there was an old joke: when you cross a marine with a gorilla, you get a retarded gorilla.
The world of hoo-ah.

Old March 23rd, 2017 #19
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Hoo-ah is new to me. When I was in the army, it was 'all the way.' No, not right. 'ALL THE WAY!!!!' Short for 'Airborne, all the way.' The big thing was Airborne. 'I wanna be an airborne ranger/I wanna lead a life of danger.'
It was assumed Airborne could defeat anyone, anywhere, anyplace. A big status symbol was airborne jump boots, with a special toe laced with leather. Most GIS, if they wanted to be super-troopers, bought a pair and spit-polished that toe.

But I suppose the chickenshit has to change with the fashion. When I was in basic in 1973, we sang :'I wanna go to Viet-nam/I wanna kill me a Vi-et Cong', even though the war was over...at least for us. Then, two years later, troops started singing: 'If I die on the Arab shore/bury me in an Arab whore/ If I die on the Russian front/bury me in a Russian C----.'
So, our enemy changed with the times.

I suppose the Marines had stronger stuff, usually dealing with pussy. And to the army and marines, the air force and coast guard are a bunch of fags.
The air force always considered the army to be morons. As for the navy, there was an old joke: when you cross a marine with a gorilla, you get a retarded gorilla.
The world of hoo-ah.
They should be required to sing those songs in front of the President and American people on Memorial Day.

Attachment 9931
Attachment 9932

Last edited by Emily Henderson; March 23rd, 2017 at 12:15 PM.

Old March 23rd, 2017 #20
Ray Allan

Quote:
Oh yeah, you're not far from NAS Oceana, Newport News, etc. It's probably loaded with fuckwads like that. San Diego was the same way.

The guy probably miscegenated with some Flip whore from Subic Bay and had a load of half-gook monsters in his SUV. But he's a real 'murrkan hero.

Last edited by Ray Allan; March 23rd, 2017 at 04:09 PM.

Thread