VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 17th, 2018 #21
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramantula View Post
Except showing dissidents that nowhere is safe from Putin. .
You seem a little confused; the word "dissident" in this context, ridiculous, of course.

Old March 17th, 2018 #22
Serbian

Quote:
Except showing dissidents that nowhere is safe from Putin. Like how Stalin had Trotsky killed just because he could.

It's all about projecting power.
Stop watching jew news.

Why didn't he kill him 8 years ago? He was in a Russian prison so why let him go? Why now pre election and world cup? I guess because it would be so great for Putin's image right?

Are you so fucking retarded man?

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old March 17th, 2018 #23
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Quote:
Stop watching jew news.
I will when you stop masturbating to pictures of Putin with his shirt off.

Old March 17th, 2018 #24
Man of the road

Quote:
Like how Stalin had Trotsky killed just because he could.
Good on Stalin for offing that kike.

Old March 17th, 2018 #25
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Stop watching jew news.

Why didn't he kill him 8 years ago? He was in a Russian prison so why let him go? Why now pre election and world cup? I guess because it would be so great for Putin's image right?

Are you so fucking retarded man?
Of course dealing with jews requires a "primer" on how jews talk. Like how jews and their anti-Putin tools call somebody a "fascist' when that person prevents them from controlling the political venue of that particular nation.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; March 17th, 2018 at 09:03 PM.

Old March 17th, 2018 #26
Serbian

Quote:
Yeah not being on board with the jew war plan against Russia = masturbating to Putin. Save that shit for Poison and Stormfront cocksucker.

Old March 17th, 2018 #27
Erik T. White

Quote:

Quote:
Yeah not being on board with the jew war plan against Russia = masturbating to Putin. Save that shit for Poison and Stormfront cocksucker.
I wish I could rep you again, Serbian, for "nominating a most worthy poster to join Pisspot Poison and his Censorcunt (Stormfront) crew!!!!!"

I'll give you 10000000000 reps in spirit until I can officially rep you again.

Especially since some Censorcunters are actually defending the jews recently.

I check it out on occasion. I might find some examples where someone other than Poison is a jew lover.

Personally, and IMHO, Pisspot Poison jerks off while bowing down to a picture of Satanyahu.

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; March 17th, 2018 at 10:57 PM. Reason: clarification

Old March 18th, 2018 #28
Ru88

Quote:
Your Israel will hopefully be nuked if the jewmericans and jewbrits start open military aggression against Moscow.
Israel and Servia were always the closest allies. Check it out.
Putin will lever touch your israeli brothers, but if anyone decent nucks Israel or Servia - I'd be truly beauiful.

Old March 18th, 2018 #29
Ru88

Quote:
Dude be careful with such truth telling, users of this forum used live with parents and masturbation is the only solution for them.

Old March 18th, 2018 #30
Hamish MacKenzie

Default Samples?

I would like to know more about these samples. Where were they obtained - from on scene or from the victims, i.e. external or internal to the bodies? I ask because, in the former case, nerve agents are normally very volatile and will evaporate and disperse fairly quickly depending on conditions to the point of being non-detectable and completely safe. If obtained from the victims, no detectable pure agent would be likely found since it would have probably been metabolized into other forms. At this point, you could only make wild inferences on what the metabolites resulted from. Way too much hand waving and magic science.

Old March 18th, 2018 #31
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ru88 View Post
Dude be careful with such truth telling, users of this forum used live with parents and masturbation is the only solution for them.
I assure you that I have a wife. Even folks in their 60s can be intimate, in case you didn't know.

Too bad you lost your dick in some war you didn't fight in. You probably just got too close to a falling ax.

In any case you can't jack off.

Poor, little, dickless boy.

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; March 18th, 2018 at 12:37 PM. Reason: more info

Old March 18th, 2018 #32
White_Jihad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I assure you that I have a wife. Even folks in their 60s can be intimate, in case you didn't know.

Too bad you lost your dick in some war you didn't fight in. You probably just got too close to a falling ax.

In any case you can't jack off.

Poor, little, dickless boy.

14/88

Erik
For a 60 year old your behavior is of 6 year old.

Old March 18th, 2018 #33
Erik T. White

Quote:
Putin will lever touch your israeli brothers, but if anyone decent nucks Israel or Servia - I'd be truly beauiful.
You'd be truly beautiful???? Really????

And although I don't speak Serbian, I can read the Cyrillic alphabet. Where did "Servia" come from???? Srbija in the Roman alphabet has no "v."

Or is that one of your little fuckups like "I'd be truly beautiful"....??????

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; March 18th, 2018 at 01:24 PM.

Old March 18th, 2018 #34
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Jihad View Post
For a 60 year old your behavior is of 6 year old.
Oh, really "White_Jihad"!!!!!

I've seen you write English better than that!!!

You act like a cretin!!!!

Get your persona straight.

And I don't care how you think I act, SHITHEELS!!!!!!!! Maybe the old people where you reside may be dickless and toothless, but I'm not!!!!!!

And, your avatar shows men getting close to each other.

Is that what you like to do with guys????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm????????????

I'd send you the address of an adult sex toy distributor so you could play with yourself on the nearest busy highway, but I don't publish very legitimate websites, even though I have no financial interest in them at all.

Come up with a better insult next time, dickless shitheels!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; March 18th, 2018 at 10:36 PM. Reason: more info

Old March 19th, 2018 #35
Theodore R. Bundy

How about just refusing to provide heat to the uk? That would hurt.

Old March 24th, 2018 #36
Serbian

Has Russia Had Enough?

By Paul Craig Roberts
PaulCraigRoberts.org
March 23, 2018

This morning I watched a briefing the Russian Foreign Ministry provided for the diplomatic community where international toxic substances experts presented information concerning the alleged nerve agent used in the alleged attack on Skripal and his daughter. This information has been known for some time, and none of it has been reported in the Western presstitute media.

In the briefing the Russians once again relied on facts and existing agreements that govern the investigation of such events and asked why the British were demanding explanations from Russia when the British refuse to comply with established procedures and refuse to produce any evidence of what the British allege to have occurred.

The response from the US and French embassy representatives was simply to state that they needed no evidence to stand in solidarity with their British friends, that Russia was guilty by accusation alone, and that they would hold Russia accountable.

The benefit of this absurd response, which the Russians declared to be shameful, is to make clear to the Russian government that it is a waste of time to try, yet again, to confront unsupported accusations from the West with facts and appeals to follow the specified legal processes. The West simply does not care. The issue is not the facts of the case. The agenda is to add another layer to the ongoing demonization of Russia.

Sooner or later the Russian government will realize that its dream of “working with its Western partners” is not to be and that the hostile actions and false accusations from the West indicate that the West is set on a course of conflict with Russia and is preparing the insouciant Western peoples to accept the consequences.

The Russian official hosting the briefing compared the Skirpal accusation with the Malaysian Airliner accusation and the many others that resulted in instant accusations against Russia and refusal to cooperate in investigations.
The Russian official also drew the parallel of the accusations against Russia with the US and UK false accusations against Serbia, which led to the bombing of Serbia, and to the false accusations against Iraq, for which Colin Powell and Tony Blair had to apologize, that resulted in the destruction of Iraq and the death and displacement of millions of Iraqis.

The Russian official also said, pointedly, that the days were gone when no one challenged statements by the US government. The world, he said, is no longer unipolar. Russia, he said, does not respond to unsupported allegations. He also said that the way the Americans, British, and French are proceeding suggests that the Skirpal affair is an orchestration created for the purpose of accusing Russia.

This conclusion is supported by the history of US and UK interventions. In recent times we have seen the West’s orchestrated interventions based on obvious and blatant lies in Serbia, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Syria, Ukraine, Yemen, and the attempts to destabilize Iran and Venezuela. History provides almost endless examples of the lies used by the US and UK to implement their agendas.

Nothing Washington and London say can ever be believed. Is it possible for Russia or any country to work with “partners” who are shameless, short on integrity and honesty, and have proven themselves unworthy of trust?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2018/03/...ia-had-enough/

Old March 24th, 2018 #37
Crowe

Quote:
Putin isn't a soyboy. He's a man's man, and during a time when that's considered to be toxic masculinity in the (((west))).

This is how they handle feminists in Russia. And based on your posting history in other topics, I don't understand why you're not applauding Putin, and Russia. Maybe you should explain what your issue with Russia and Putin is, rather than joining in on the side of the SF Russia trolls, unless you're one of their sleepers.

Last edited by Crowe; March 24th, 2018 at 03:32 PM.

Old March 24th, 2018 #38
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Winning the prize; the unbroken chain of jews and their
ruining wars. You're more than visible "Ru88.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; March 24th, 2018 at 08:52 PM. Reason: 88

Old March 27th, 2018 #39
Serbian

Russia Notes That the Speed at Which the Global Expulsion was Rolled Out is Proof Poisoning was Just a Pretext

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
March 27, 2018

This was a false flag.

Of course it was.

And the fact of how quickly the whole world is moving against Russia because of this one incident is proof that it was all setup and they were just waiting for the pretext.

RT:
The smoothly coordinated and broad effort that led to the biggest collective expulsion of Russian diplomats in history was likely premeditated, the Russian ambassador to the US has said. The Salisbury incident was just a trigger.
Russia’s ambassador to the US, Anatoly Antonov, has his doubts about Washington’s justification behind the expulsion of dozens of the Russian diplomatic staff.
The US alone accounted for over half of all the diplomats that have been forced to leave for Russia. In addition, Washington closed the Russian Consulate in Seattle, citing its proximity to a US naval base and Boeing facilities.
Pointing out that such an explanation leaves no room for the Skripals, Antonov argued that the decision was waiting for a convenient pretext to materialize.
“The scale of inflicted damage and the preceding information campaign speak of the fact that it had been planned beforehand – simply postponed for the right moment,” Antonov told media on Tuesday.

If I was Russia, I would go full-on with the false flag narrative.
It’s a shame that Putin isn’t more confident speaking English. I’ve heard his English and it isn’t bad.

But if he were to come out and give a speech in English about this, accusing the West of doing a false flag, that would be powerful.

He could even say “it was probably the Jews.”

https://dailystormer.name/russia-not...ust-a-pretext/

Old March 27th, 2018 #40
Serbian

Tags
russia, russia panic, russia phobia

Thread