Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 15th, 2015 #21
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

The original SNL cast is incredibly gentile. All the breakout stars - Chase, Belushi, Aykroyd - were White gentiles. Bill Murray, who joined during the original cast's run, is also White, gentile and still going strong. The original cast jewesses Gilda Radner and Loraine Newman were the weakest links, less funny than even affirmative action hire Garret Morris. The first jew on SNL who became a star in his own right was Jon Lovitz, but he could never carry a movie as the lead. Kikes had to wait for American culture to rot enough to make way for Adam Sandler, an even dumber version of Jerry Lewis in full asshole mode.

Old October 15th, 2015 #22
littlefieldjohn

I think I read that The Don is hosting SNL soon.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; October 15th, 2015 at 09:02 AM.

Old October 15th, 2015 #23
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
The original SNL cast is incredibly gentile. All the breakout stars - Chase, Belushi, Aykroyd - were White gentiles. Bill Murray, who joined during the original cast's run, is also White, gentile and still going strong. The original cast jewesses Gilda Radner and Loraine Newman were the weakest links, less funny than even affirmative action hire Garret Morris. The first jew on SNL who became a star in his own right was Jon Lovitz, but he could never carry a movie as the lead. Kikes had to wait for American culture to rot enough to make way for Adam Sandler, an even dumber version of Jerry Lewis in full asshole mode.
Do you remember the 1980 cast that replaced the original 70s cast members?
That was probably the worst year of SNL. Creepy jew Gilbert Gottfried was
one of the comedians and all of them were bad. They had to bring in Eddie
Murphy the next year to try to revive the show.

Old October 15th, 2015 #24
Susan

I probably watched SNL fairly regularly through the early to mid eighties...all those years now just run together to be honest. The Mike Myers and Dana Carvey years were okay. But I think those first years were my favorite. Ackroyd and Murray were just hoots. Belushi was a little overrated but he could be very funny. The gals could be funny too if the skit was good. But the guys were the draw no doubt.

Howevah...lol...on SCTV the gals Andrea Martin and Catherine O'Hara were absolutely HILARIOUS. Those two can do any characters and make me just roll. But they were just a group of very talented comic actors. And went on to have film careers in varying degrees of success. But always funny...

Count Floyd: Booooooo! Boooooooo!

Lol

Old October 15th, 2015 #25
bedford

SCTV had some great characters. Martin Short played Ed Grimley, The
McKenzie Brothers were funny, John Candy as mayor Tommy Shanks,
Count Floyd, Farm Film Report( It blowed up real good). Does anybody remember Rick Moranis playing a fast talking jewish agent named Jerry
Siegel? That was hilarious.

Old October 15th, 2015 #26
Mike Wilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Mann View Post
I used to watch SNL years ago long before it became nothing but a hate whitey pc soapbox.

Anyone else on here old enough to remember when they used to do news for the deaf?
I'm old enough to remember when they used to actually be funny. Now, like every "comedy" show on tv, it's become nothing but an instrument of marxist propaganda

Old October 15th, 2015 #27
Susan

There's a hilarious video on YouTube with Count Floyd called "Blood Sucking Monkeys from West Mifflin PA"...lol...maybe one of you guys could post it here for everyone's enjoyment. I howled... it's a riot.

Old October 15th, 2015 #28
N.B. Forrest

"Gimme a C - a bouncy C!"

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 15th, 2015 #29
N.B. Forrest

There are a surprising number of funny Canadians: Ackroyd, Candy, Short, the underrated Dave Thomas...part of it is their accents; Ackroyd can say just about anything & make me laugh.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 16th, 2015 #30
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
There's a hilarious video on YouTube with Count Floyd called "Blood Sucking Monkeys from West Mifflin PA"...lol...maybe one of you guys could post it here for everyone's enjoyment. I howled... it's a riot.
Here you go, Susan. I got a kick out of Joe Flaherty as Count Floyd, too.

I also liked the one with John Candy in 'Dr. Tongue's Evil House of Pancakes'.

Not to use a cliche', but they don't make stuff like this anymore.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 16th, 2015 #31
StanSikorski
Mechanic

YEAH! Dr. Tongue's House of Pancakes!! LOL! Thanks! Best ever!

Old October 16th, 2015 #32
Squarehead Chris

Some of SCTV's finest moments were their leave it to beaver and fantasy island skits.
And andrea martin's gandhi does broadway was pretty funny too.
Most Canadian comedians seem to become american citizens, I think it's against the law to be funny in Canada.

Last edited by Squarehead Chris; October 16th, 2015 at 03:17 AM.

Old October 17th, 2015 #33
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
Do you remember the 1980 cast that replaced the original 70s cast members?
That was probably the worst year of SNL. Creepy jew Gilbert Gottfried was
one of the comedians and all of them were bad. They had to bring in Eddie
Murphy the next year to try to revive the show.
Murphy was part of that 1980 cast, but the writers were so awful in his first year that he had nothing to do, at least nothing memorable. So they only got a couple of good years out of him before he jumped to movies. As a late night program SNL has never had the ratings you need to pay the stand out performers enough to keep them. And they treat their cast like shit, which is pretty typical for talmudvision.

Old October 17th, 2015 #34
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Howevah...lol...on SCTV the gals Andrea Martin and Catherine O'Hara were absolutely HILARIOUS. Those two can do any characters and make me just roll. But they were just a group of very talented comic actors. And went on to have film careers in varying degrees of success. But always funny...
SCTV was merciless to jews. Bobby Bittman (Levy) goes berserk - in yiddish! - when his brother outs him as a crypto jew live on the Maudlin show.

Old October 18th, 2015 #35
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Murphy was part of that 1980 cast, but the writers were so awful in his first year that he had nothing to do, at least nothing memorable. So they only got a couple of good years out of him before he jumped to movies. As a late night program SNL has never had the ratings you need to pay the stand out performers enough to keep them. And they treat their cast like shit, which is pretty typical for talmudvision.
Probably the reason I don't remember Eddie Murphy from that year is
because the show was so bad that I hardly ever watched it. I remember
Gottfried, Denny Dillon and Charles Rocket were on the cast but I think there
were major cast changes after that.

Old October 18th, 2015 #36
N.B. Forrest

Tim Kaczarinsky (sp) was pretty funny as a little nerd, and Joe Piscopo was hilarious as Sinatra, if not much else.

Old October 18th, 2015 #37
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

jewsign Tapir Driven SNL via "Lorne Michaels" aka Lorne Lipowitz...

Amy Schumer is a jew.

But here is a blast from the past that I find funny! At least it has the required edge!

Old October 18th, 2015 #38
N.B. Forrest

That skit starts funny, but ends pathetically as Chase's character cringes in the face of the Pryor character's alpha-chimping. Would've been far funnier if Chase had just maintained the politely professional tone throughout the escalation - but then the jews wouldn't have been able to humiliate the White male viewers.

Old October 19th, 2015 #39
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
That skit starts funny, but ends pathetically as Chase's character cringes in the face of the Pryor character's alpha-chimping. Would've been far funnier if Chase had just maintained the politely professional tone throughout the escalation - but then the jews wouldn't have been able to humiliate the White male viewers.
Richard Pryor drugged himself into an early death and Chevy Chase is still
around. Poetic justice of a sort. Yeah, I remember that skit where Chase
and Pryor exchange racial epithets and then Pryor starts the nostril quivering
routine to try to intimidate Chase. Pryor also did a skit in that episode where
he plays a priest and exorcizes Laraine Newman who plays Linda Blair's character.

Last edited by bedford; October 19th, 2015 at 01:05 PM.

Old October 19th, 2015 #40
Susan

What I always noticed about the performances of the niggers was their barely disguised anger that seemed to seethe just below the surface. Money and celebrity doesn't erase the pure hate and anger inside the nigger. Nothing is ever enough to make them forget what they are.

Niggers are just ill tempered, unpleasant, and violent and never forget that YOUR gubmint will not allow you Whitey to separate you and your family from this nasty dangerous race.

It's a simple slogan but oh so true... Nothing Goes Right Until We Go White.

Thread