VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 12th, 2008 #601
Greg Gerdes

I know Roberta, how about this:

"A giant mountain of human ash?"

Yeah, that looks / sounds good.

BTW Roberta, have you contacted Shermer yet?

Old July 12th, 2008 #602
Greg Gerdes

UH oh, looks like I'm in trouble.

Crap, is it too late too forget all about this Retardo?

Look at this folks, "proof" of the "huge mass graves" of Chelmno!

Oh man, I really wish I could have found this earlier, I would have just taken the nafcash site down and walked away, but now that Roberta has accepted - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE, it's too late for that, and I'm going to have to eat crow and Roberta is going to be eating steak every night with the reward money.

Oh this is sooooo embarrassing. I'm just sick to my stomach now.

And not just "proof," but the EXACT location and look how easy it will be for Retardo to measure the EXACT dimensions. I don't know if there's a tape measure made though that can reach to the bottom of those pits.

My god - look at how deep they are! They must hold the remains hundreds of thousands of bodies. And can you believe the tons and tons of crushed bone in those "enormous pits?" And the professionalism of the excavations is so evident, that I'll never be able to deny Roberta the reward she has due. Oh man, Shermer and Archaeology magazine are going to eat this up. Again, I just feel sick. How could I have ever doubted that there was a Chelmno holocaust? Or the holocaust in general? I'll never doubt the jews again. Can I send some money to Israel for atonement or something?

GDit, you might as well just send me your address Roberta, with the following proof, THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE is as good as won.

Oh well.

Anyway folks, take a look at what Roberta is bound to use to lay claim to the reward and embarrass the shit out of me and the supporters of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE in the process:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Let's see that Roberta quote again - it's a classic:

Ah, and how I go about collecting the evidence and who I contact for this purpose is my business alone, of course. You will hear from me again on this subject when I you find an issue of SKEPTIC or ARCHEOLOGY magazine with an article about my research findings in your mailbox.

Well, I'm sure it will be real soon and I'm sure it will be on the subject of Chelmno.

Old July 12th, 2008 #603
Greg Gerdes

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

This can't be happening to me!!!

It's like yahweh is punishing me for doubting the suffering of the self chosen ones!

NO! NO! NO! This has got to be the worst day of my entire life!

OH GDit! Absolute positive PROOF of the "huge mass graves" of Sobibor. And 20 meters wide my ass! They have to be 50 meters if they're an inch. And talk about deep, you need an elevator to get to the bottom of them!

And can you believe the remains "excavated" from these "huge mass graves?"
There's more bodies there than at Chelmno. DEFINITELY over a million.

DEFINITELY.

I've never felt so bad in my life. This is like a double whammy. The only good thing about all this is that I don't have to pay Roberta double for proving both the Chelmno and Sobibor holocausts.

Talk about irrefutable proof. I'm so so so so so so so sorry for being a denier.
If only I had this information sooner, I could have saved myself so much pain.

Anyway, here it is folks, my big fat crow pie:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vvPO31XgL8w&feature=related

Ah, and how I go about collecting the evidence and who I contact for this purpose is my business alone, of course. You will hear from me again on this subject when I you find an issue of SKEPTIC or ARCHEOLOGY magazine with an article about my research findings in your mailbox.

Well, I'm sure it will be real soon and I'm sure it will be on the subject of Sobibor.

What are you waiting for Retardo?

Old July 12th, 2008 #604
Greg Gerdes

What's the first thing you're going to buy with the reward money Roberta?

Are you going to get that operation that you (and nickterry) have always wanted to get?

Let's see that again, because I just plain like the looks of it:

Quote:
Boy, one can sense how carpet-biting mad Gerdes is at my having accepted the challenge, moreover after demonstrating that it is fraudulent... You will hear from me again on this subject when I you find an issue of SKEPTIC or ARCHEOLOGY magazine with an article about my research findings in your mailbox.
Have you heard from Shermer yet Roberta?

LOL!!!

And we're still waiting for Roberta to prove that there is an iota of human remains in that alleged "giant mountain of human ash."

How's that comming along Roberta?

Old July 12th, 2008 #605
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Gerdes,

What is your role in this, are you the president of this fraternal order of yours? Who else is a member? Do you have the authority to enter into this agreement with Roberto?

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot

Old July 12th, 2008 #606
EireannGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2 View Post
Gerdes,

What is your role in this, are you the president of this fraternal order of yours? Who else is a member? Do you have the authority to enter into this agreement with Roberto?
What role are you playing now, Slimey? What business is this of yours. None, none at all. I distinctly remember ordering you to find a new playground; start a new thread, entitle it "Important Blatherings of an Ignoramous" - you never know what you are talking about, so you might as well stand on your VNNF "soapbox"; talking to yourself. It's what you do best, anyways. Leave this thread alone.

Bobby Mule has important discoveries to prove. He has accepted the challenge of Herr Gerdes, the world waits for the Mule's work with bated breath.

Last edited by EireannGoddess; July 12th, 2008 at 09:44 PM.

Old July 13th, 2008 #607
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

Quote:
Boy, one can sense how carpet-biting mad Gerdes is at my having accepted the challenge, moreover after demonstrating that it is fraudulent... You will hear from me again on this subject when I you find an issue of SKEPTIC or ARCHEOLOGY magazine with an article about my research findings in your mailbox.

There it is folks, the official acceptance from the effemanate funny boy freak.
That would be "effeminate" (a trait that Gerdes obviously sees in himself, otherwise he wouldn’t be babbling about it all the time).

And please mind that I’m not doing this first and foremost to meet Gerdes’ challenge – though of course 100,000 dollars are always nice to have (never had that amount of money at one time in my life, as a matter of fact – but then the same probably applies to Gerdes). From my post # 596:

Quote:
Nothing to make a fuss about, actually. I’ve become so interested in the subsoil of these camps, especially Sobibor, that I intend to find out as much as I can about it for this reason already. If I can get my findings published in Archeology or Skeptic magazine, or at least co-author an article in one of those publications, that would be great. And if doing so furthermore forces an intellectual midget and lowly piece of scum to pay me 100,000 dollars, that would be the icing on the cake.
Quote:
It's about time loser.
Again the pot is calling the kettle black. As I said in my post # 596:

Quote:
Boy, one can sense a lifetime of loser's frustration in Gerdes’ hateful gibberish. One of the reasons for this frustration may be that any of the contributors to HC has done more research in a year, and more honest research in a day, than Gerdes has done in his whole worthless life.
Quote:
Roberta:

"I’ll do exactly what he suggests."

You're GD right you will.
As I said already in post # 596, what I wrote before "I’ll do exactly what he suggests" in post # 566 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=566 must have hit a raw nerve, presumably also because Gerdes is aware of how true it is:

Quote:
By reasonable standards of evidence it would be sufficient to refer to all the documentary, physical and eyewitness evidence that proves mass murder at all and any of the camps in question, for such proof logically includes proof of any given mass grave at any "exact" location within the respective camp and of any "exact" dimensions that this mass murder required and implied, as it also proves any amount of human remains in any mass grave that is associated to the method for body disposal and concealment of the remains that evidence shows to have been applied and to the also documented subsequent robbery digging.

But we’re not talking about reasonable standards here. We’re talking about the unreasonable standards of Mr. Gerdes, who wants to see specific evidentiary documentation about the "exact" location of a specific mass grave, the "exact" dimensions of that mass grave and the contents of that specific mass grave in terms of human remains. To meet these unreasonable requirements, I have proposed the kind of documentation listed in my specification, and asked Gerdes to tell what other or what further documentation he would like to see to consider his requirements fulfilled, should he consider the documentation I described insufficient to meet his demands.

Now, I assuming I published documentation of the kind described in SKEPTIC or ARCHAEOLOGY magazine, how do I know that Gerdes will even look at the contents of this documentation and tell me whether or not those contents meet the requirements for his reward?

How do I know he’s not simply going to say, "No, that’s not the kind of documentation I wanted to see, I wanted air photographs on which the outlines of the mass graves can be clearly seen, and a GPR analysis of the mass grave’s dimensions, and as concerns human remains I’m only interested in whole bodies and want photographs of all of them" ?

If the documentation I described is not what Gerdes wants, he should specify what exactly he wants before any applicant goes about investing considerable time, effort and money in trying to gather documentation to meet Gerdes’ requirements.

That’s why Gerdes’ refusal to tell me what exactly he wants to see beforehand, and his hiding behind silly, meaningless catchphrases ("what part of the word exact don’t you understand", "what part of the word proof don’t you understand", and other such bullshit) is proof not only of his cowardice, but also of his dishonesty and of the fraudulent nature of his "challenge". QED.

But OK, as I’m not a coward and hoaxer like Gerdes, I’ll do exactly what he suggests.
And as I also said in post # 596, Gerdes is invited to keep spitting his hatred, as I’m putting together a collection of the most amusing showpieces of his rabid imbecility. The collection will be entitled "Words of a Pathetic Loser Trying to Get Even with the World", and I may publish it on HC. Please keep contributing, Mr. Gerdes.

Quote:
Now get crackin.
Again from the same post:

Quote:
I’m still waiting for that e-mail, by the way (see again post # 596). All I found in my mailbox this morning was an e-fax, and I’ll have to download the e-fax software before I can open it. Did you send me an e-fax, Mr. Gerdes?

And as we’re at it (see again my post # 596) do you confirm that your "What part of proof don't you understand" – howling means that you submit to reasonable standards of proof for meeting your unreasonable challenge demands, standards such as are applied in criminal investigation and historical research?

YES or NO, Mr. Gerdes?

Old July 13th, 2008 #608
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
I know Roberta, how about this:

"A giant mountain of human ash?"
I wouldn’t call the "mountain" ("mound", as used in other captions, seems a more appropriate term) a "giant" one, considering what you see on this picture:

Judging by the height of the person standing upright in front of the glass display, I’d day it’s maximally five meters high at its highest point. But that’s still a lot of ashes, if it is filled with ashes as the caption suggests. Care to calculate the amount and how many human beings it would approximately correspond to, Mr. Gerdes?

Quote:
Yeah, that looks / sounds good.

BTW Roberta, have you contacted Shermer yet?
What part of this:

Quote:
is too hard for your limited Simian intellect to understand?

Just keep making a fool of yourself, Gerdes. I’m enjoying the show.

Old July 13th, 2008 #609
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
UH oh, looks like I'm in trouble.

Crap, is it too late too forget all about this Retardo?

Look at this folks, "proof" of the "huge mass graves" of Chelmno!

Oh man, I really wish I could have found this earlier, I would have just taken the nafcash site down and walked away, but now that Roberta has accepted - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE, it's too late for that, and I'm going to have to eat crow and Roberta is going to be eating steak every night with the reward money.

Oh this is sooooo embarrassing. I'm just sick to my stomach now.

And not just "proof," but the EXACT location and look how easy it will be for Retardo to measure the EXACT dimensions. I don't know if there's a tape measure made though that can reach to the bottom of those pits.

My god - look at how deep they are! They must hold the remains hundreds of thousands of bodies. And can you believe the tons and tons of crushed bone in those "enormous pits?" And the professionalism of the excavations is so evident, that I'll never be able to deny Roberta the reward she has due. Oh man, Shermer and Archaeology magazine are going to eat this up. Again, I just feel sick. How could I have ever doubted that there was a Chelmno holocaust? Or the holocaust in general? I'll never doubt the jews again. Can I send some money to Israel for atonement or something?

GDit, you might as well just send me your address Roberta, with the following proof, THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE is as good as won.

Oh well.

Anyway folks, take a look at what Roberta is bound to use to lay claim to the reward and embarrass the shit out of me and the supporters of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE in the process:

YouTube - Chelmno nad Ner : mass graves 2

Well, I'm sure it will be real soon and I'm sure it will be on the subject of Chelmno.

I understand you're desperate to calm yourself down, Mr. Gerdes.

But you better try to do it in a way that doesn't make your nervousness and hysteria so obvious. That's a piece of well-meaning advice.

I’m still waiting for that e-mail, by the way (see post # 596). All I found in my mailbox this morning was an e-fax, and I’ll have to download the e-fax software before I can open it. Did you send me an e-fax, Mr. Gerdes?

And as we’re at it (see again my post # 596) do you confirm that your "What part of proof don't you understand" – howling means that you submit to reasonable standards of proof for meeting your unreasonable challenge demands, standards such as are applied in criminal investigation and historical research?

YES or NO, Mr. Gerdes?

Old July 13th, 2008 #610
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

This can't be happening to me!!!

It's like yahweh is punishing me for doubting the suffering of the self chosen ones!

NO! NO! NO! This has got to be the worst day of my entire life!

OH GDit! Absolute positive PROOF of the "huge mass graves" of Sobibor. And 20 meters wide my ass! They have to be 50 meters if they're an inch. And talk about deep, you need an elevator to get to the bottom of them!

And can you believe the remains "excavated" from these "huge mass graves?"
There's more bodies there than at Chelmno. DEFINITELY over a million.

DEFINITELY.

I've never felt so bad in my life. This is like a double whammy. The only good thing about all this is that I don't have to pay Roberta double for proving both the Chelmno and Sobibor holocausts.

Talk about irrefutable proof. I'm so so so so so so so sorry for being a denier.
If only I had this information sooner, I could have saved myself so much pain.

Anyway, here it is folks, my big fat crow pie:

YouTube - Sobibór - the pits

Well, I'm sure it will be real soon and I'm sure it will be on the subject of Sobibor.

What are you waiting for Retardo?
I understand you're desperate to calm yourself down, Mr. Gerdes.

But you better try to do it in a way that doesn't make your nervousness and hysteria so obvious. That's a piece of well-meaning advice.

I’m still waiting for that e-mail, by the way (see post # 596). All I found in my mailbox this morning was an e-fax, and I’ll have to download the e-fax software before I can open it. Did you send me an e-fax, Mr. Gerdes?

YES or NO, Mr. Gerdes?

The mass graves at Sobibor seem to have been identified by core drilling rather than excavation, by the way. This is what a "Revisionist" newcomer, who under http://www.codoh.com/newrevoices/nrtksgwl.html largely repeats denierbud crap I have debunked in my articles under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...-trash_18.html and http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...-will-say.html, tells us (emphasis mine):

Quote:
In an article published in The Scotsman on November 26, 2001, we read that Polish archaeologist Andrzej Kola and his team had discovered seven mass graves at the former Sobibór camp site. The largest of them is claimed to have measured 210 x 75 feet (64 x 23 meters), with the six others measuring 60 x 75 feet (18.3 x 23 meters). The average depth stated for all seven mass graves was 15 feet (4.6 meter). The graves allegedly discovered by probe drillings were said to contain ”charred human remains” and under them a layer of ”remains in a state of decay”.
So if there’s not much or nothing at all to be seen of the graves' inside in the video in question (not having viewed it yet, I presume that’s the reason for Gerdes’ hysterical howling), this is nothing to make a fuss about.

Old July 13th, 2008 #611
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
What's the first thing you're going to buy with the reward money Roberta?

Are you going to get that operation that you (and nickterry) have always wanted to get?
It's interesting what one learns about Gerdes from his projecting his secret wishes, isn't it?

Quote:
Let's see that again, because I just plain like the looks of it:

Have you heard from Shermer yet Roberta?

LOL!!!
Again, what part of this:

Quote:
is too hard for your limited Simian intellect to understand, Mr. Gerdes?

Quote:
And we're still waiting for Roberta to prove that there is an iota of human remains in that alleged "giant mountain of human ash."
You mean this "mountain" (so called in one of the photo captions) that I wouldn't exactly call a "giant" one and never have, right?

If so, thanks for again repeating your "giant" straw-man and showing once more what a filthy liar you are.

As to checking the contents of that mound and demonstrating that they are what all known evidence suggests they are - human ashes - that's part of the NAFCASH challenge, isn't it? Please confirm.

If it's part of the NAFCASH challenge, there's no reason to keep making a fuss about it.

And if it's not part of the challenge, there's no aspect under which your demand could be relevant.

YES or NO, Mr. Gerdes?

Old July 13th, 2008 #612
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2 View Post
Gerdes,

From what I've seen of the "National Association of Fish-wives, Cretins and Screaming Hysterics" (officially: "National Association of Forensic Criminologists, Archeologists, Skeptics and Historians", what a joke), it seems to be a one-man show.

Isn't that so, Gerdes?

If it's not, then who are the forensic criminologists, and what do they do?

Who are the archeologists?

Who are the "skeptics"?

And, most important, who are the historians? Considering your utter disregard for historical methodology, it is hard to believe that even one of the members of your association (or is that one of you multiple personalities?) is a historian.

Old July 13th, 2008 #613
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireannGoddess View Post
Bobby Mule has important discoveries to prove. He has accepted the challenge of Herr Gerdes, the world waits for the Mule's work with bated breath.
Don't make such a fuss, baby.

First of all, there's nothing I have to prove for the purposes of criminal justice or historiography. By the reasonable standards of these two disciplines, mass murder at the Nazi extermination camps has long been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Second, there's nothing particularly important in establishing the "exact" location and "exact" dimension of a given mass grave or quantifying a part of the human remains contained therein. The only importance of that undertaking lies in a) contributing something (though not much) to historical knowledge, and b) making a hysterical rambler put his money where his mouth is.

Third, as to the "world" waiting with "baited breath" for the results of my research, I'd say that depends on what you mean by "world".

If you mean the real world where historical facts are proven according to reasonable standards of evidence, i.e. those applied in criminal investigation and historical research, I don't think it cares all that much about what I will do and what I will find.

If you mean the cloud-cuckoo-world of your quasi-religious ideological articles of faith, I take your word for it.

And however much you would like it to be that way, both worlds are not the same.

Old July 13th, 2008 #614
EireannGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
Don't make such a fuss, baby.

First of all, there's nothing I have to prove for the purposes of criminal justice or historiography. By the reasonable standards of these two disciplines, mass murder at the Nazi extermination camps has long been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Second, there's nothing particularly important in establishing the "exact" location and "exact" dimension of a given mass grave or quantifying a part of the human remains contained therein. The only importance of that undertaking lies in a) contributing something (though not much) to historical knowledge, and b) making a hysterical rambler put his money where his mouth is.

Third, as to the "world" waiting with "baited breath" for the results of my research, I'd say that depends on what you mean by "world".

If you mean the real world where historical facts are proven according to reasonable standards of evidence, i.e. those applied in criminal investigation and historical research, I don't think it cares all that much about what I will do and what I will find.

If you mean the cloud-cuckoo-world of your quasi-religious ideological articles of faith, I take your word for it.

And however much you would like it to be that way, both worlds are not the same.
In other words, Mule, you are backing down from the challenge you had originally accepted.

Interesting Fact for you to consider vis a vis "the World" - The average Uni student [such as the one I attend] could care less about Holocaustianity. They are bored by the subject; and wish the kikes would shut up, they have had it. Most, when asked simply state "who cares?" - they are far more worried about things pertaining to their own lives [I exclude the jew students, since EVERY one of them have a spritely relative who survived the hoax - after being burned and buried alive or else gassed at least twice, somehow magically escaping]. The Gentile students despise having to "discuss" the jewish Lie, because they've had The Dogma shoved down their throat since they were 5 years old. Hate to tell you this, but the Gentile student not only does not care, they are anti-israel, even if they are not anti-semitic; and believe me, they are quite willing, if the right person talks with them, to go the route of full blown anti-semitism. The fact is, amongst young Gentiles, the jews are generally disliked, distrusted, and even hated for their BS.

You seem to forget that the internet is not yet fully controlled by the likes of Abe Foxman, et al. Any 12 year old can be directed to links proving the hoax is a huge jewish Lie and that they have no reason whatsoever to be made to feel guilty over a faked holocaust. There was quite ruckus about two years ago in NYC, the juden became quite hysterical, when an entire 4th grade grammar school students refused, just refused to write the required, mandatory "holocaust" essay. This included all the Gentile kids. Their parents were castigated for not forcing their children to do the homework assignment too.

Then, there was another incident wherein an old kikess was hauled into a first grade class and scared the hell out of the little ones with her fables and lies. The traumatised kinder went home, told their parents what had been done to them; those parents went to the school and complained, demanding that this never be done to their children again; then they went to the school board - all jews - and told them to piss off and threatened a law suit, if the jews tried that trick again.

So when you state "the world" - you are correct, you are incorrect about your "world" and my own as being not the same. That was a purely histrionic outburst. You see, my generation of Gentile, and the one coming up just behind me, from grammar to high school, do not care about the jews or Holocaustianity. The juden have managed, by over-kill so to speak, to bore them to death.

Just as you are doing here on this thread; huge fotos of blurred skulls, even an old bicycle ended up as a victim of the hoax in one of your fotos. You ought to be ashamed . But fanatics such as yourself, lying Holocaustian priests such as yourself, know no shame nor do you have any honour - you do not honour history, you fake it and stand behind your alleged intellect, you are not an historian, you just drool and masturbate reading about the Lie, and masturbate whilst staring at your fotos. And, you expect us, the Gentile world in general to do the same - we refuse. You need to show us real forensic, dna, scientific and logically proven fact. Hysterical claims and faked gore fail to reach or teach.

When you deal with me, you deal with the future, and despite condescending to me here on this thread, I and others like me, the majority of young Gentiles, who do not care, and cannot be forced to care about joining the new jewish faith, Holocaustianity, scare the hell out of you and the jews. And, if you are not scared, you are more a fool than I figured.

Last edited by EireannGoddess; July 13th, 2008 at 10:12 AM.

Old July 13th, 2008 #615
Greg Gerdes

Roberta:

"I’m still waiting for that e-mail"

Here it is Roberta / Guadalupe:

Quote:
Again Roberto Muehlenkamp / Guadalupe Salcedo, EVERYTHING needed to understand EXACTLY what is required to lay claim to THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward can be found on the nafcash website and the bonus reward is what I have laid out below.

Nothing could be simpler than understanding what the terms and conditions are to lay claim to THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward and no amount of bazaar mental gymnastics by certain mentally ill people will alter them.

The only addition to the nafcash challenge that can't be found on the nafcash webpage is the following:

* NEW SOBIBOR BONUS REWARD! *

If the winner of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE does so by way of the “huge mass grave” of Sobibor, then nafcash will donate $5,000.00 in the winners name to The Sobibor Archaeology Project if said winner can also prove that Sobibors alleged “giant mountain of human ash” is actually comprised of human ash.

Please note: The only people who are currently eligible for the Sobibor bonus reward are: Andrzej Kola, Michael Shermer, Alex Grobman, Andrew Mathias, Roberto Muehlenkamp, Jonathan Harrison, Nick Terry and Sergey Romanov.

Nafcash reserves the right to make additions, deletions and/or modifications to any challenge it offers at any time, as long as those additions, deletions and/or modifications don't alter in any way the original contractual agreement between nafcash and the supporters of the challenge reward or the fundamental requirements of laying claim to the reward offered.

All additions, deletions and/or modifications must comply and be in complete accordance with the contracts fundamental nature, so any additions, deletions and/or modifications cannot and will not alter the fundamental nature of the contracts ALREADY SIGNED by the supporters of the challenge reward.

Because all contracts entered into (in order to be legally binding) by nafcash and the supporters of it’s challenges are perishable, no monetary amount can be "locked in" unless and until the claimant to the challenge reward has met the EXPRESSED requirement of having the required proof published in the required publications. (Skeptic and/or Archaeology magazines.)

Whatever amount is being offered by nafcash ON THE DAY OF PUBLICATION is the amount that becomes "locked in." And on that day, one meets the requirement as to becoming a CLAIMANT only. No guarantee has ever been expressed or implied by nafcash that by meeting the requirements to become a claimant automatically entitles said claimant to the reward, and no amount of bazaar mental gymnastics by certain mentally ill people will alter this fact.

It' appears, through either sheer stupidity and/or mental illness, that certain people think that they can alter nafcash's contractual agreements with it's supporters by simply wishing it were so. I'm sorry if I’ve burst your Alice in Wonderland bubble "Guadalupe."

If you have any more questions about the requirement for laying claim to nafcash's THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward, I'll be more than happy to assist you. However, please take the time to read and understand the nafcash site, as the requirements for becoming a claimant to the reward offered have been so simplified and made so easy to understand, that even a retarded child could understand them. So I must conclude that you have either not taken the time and effort to read and understand the nafcash site, or you have the mental capacity of a retarded child.

Which one is it "Guadalupe?"

And just one more thing "Guadalupe," before I waste any more time explaining to you things that a retarded child could figure out on its own, I need to know what your real name is.

Is it Roberto Muehlenkamp or Guadalupe Salcedo or is it something else?

Thank you for your interest in helping nafcash expose the fraud of the holohoax Roberto / Guadalupe.

Greg Gerdes

Forensic Historian

http://www.nafcash.com/

The vilest form of self-abasement is the subordination of your responsibility to reason to the minds of others.

It's easy to forgive a child for being afraid of the dark, but how can you forgive an adult for being afraid of the light?

A hallmark of self-deceiving cowards is their acceptance of authority as their truth, rather than the truth as their authority.

Old July 13th, 2008 #616
Greg Gerdes

Roberta:

YES or NO, Mr. Gerdes?

Do I submitt to - "reasonable standards?"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

What part of the word proof don't you understand Roberta?

Only a mentally ill / jew...

Old July 13th, 2008 #617
Greg Gerdes

Roberta:

"Care to calculate the amount and how many human beings it would approximately correspond to, Mr. Gerdes?"

I sure would Roberta:

Zero.

And while we're on that subject, let's not forget:

* NEW SOBIBOR BONUS REWARD! *

If the winner of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE does so by way of the “huge mass grave” of Sobibor, then nafcash will donate $5,000.00 in the winners name to The Sobibor Archaeology Project if said winner can also prove that Sobibors alleged “giant mountain of human ash” is actually comprised of human ash.

Please note: The only people who are currently eligible for the Sobibor bonus reward are: Andrzej Kola, Michael Shermer, Alex Grobman, Andrew Mathias, Roberto Muehlenkamp, Jonathan Harrison, Nick Terry and Sergey Romanov.

What are you waiting for Roberta?

Old July 13th, 2008 #618
Greg Gerdes

EireannGoddess:

"In other words, Mule, you are backing down from the challenge you had originally accepted."

You hit the nail on the head with that one Goddess.

Isn't it hilarious watching Roberta's pathetic, mental gymnastics routine?

It's the most cowardly display I've ever seen.

The constant amusement I get at watching her display to the world what a loser she is (and by extension all holocaustians), is priceless.

And here is something else that is absolutely hilarious - Doesn't Roberta's acceptance of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE remind you of OJ's declaration to search the world for the "killer(s)" of his wife?

Hey Retardo, maybe you can team up with OJ? I doubt he has searched for his wife's killer(s) at Chelmno or Sobibor yet! You can save money by sharing expenses.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Old July 13th, 2008 #619
Greg Gerdes

I thought I would share something that came up over at topix with you all here. This is my post # 638:

Quote:
Sam:

"Did I miss it, did Gerdes provide evidence that he can provide just 1% of the alleged reward money? Just one percent - can you do it? Then show it."

Just 1 % Sam? So you're challenging me to prove to you that I have, at my immediate disposal,$1,000.00 in cold hard cash on this date of 6 - 8 -18? Ok Sam, but we can do even better than just 1 %, can’t we? Lets you and me have a little wager, OK?

Currently the reward officially stands at $80,000.00, but it will soon be, very soon,$100,000.00, so let's use that figure, OK? And rather than 1 %, let’s say, Oh, let's go with 10 % shall we? That’s a nice round figure - 10 % of $100,000.00.

So, you will be betting me, dollar for dollar, that I can't prove, that on this date of June 8th, 2008, that I have at least $10,000.00 in cash at my immediate disposal. Not resources / things of value, but actual cold hard cash. OK, let’s use the amount that I currently have (at least) in JUST ONE my checking accounts alone, on this very date of 06 - 08 - 08. This is a figure that can be proven or disproven and in an account that can be irrefutably verified, at any date in the future, correct?

So that’s the bet then Sam - you bet your $10,000.000 that I don't have at least $10,000.00 in JUST ONE of my checking accounts on this date of 6 - 8 – 08 - Deal? Do we have a wager Sam? Do we have a deal on the conditions?

You set the wager up with an attorney. You will of course have to come up with your own $10,000.00 and deposit it with said attorney. He will of course make out the contracts that will ensure that the money goes to the winner.

But of course, the loser of the bet will also have to pay the attorney’s fees, so we better raise the amount that we bet to $15,000.00. So how’s that for a deal then Sam? You’re betting me $15,000.00 that I don't have, at the very least $15,000.00 in JUST ONE my checking accounts on this date.(The side wager of $5,000.00 is for covering the attorney’s fees.)

So again, the bet is, your putting your $15,000.00 up betting me that I can’t prove that I have, in JUST ONE of my checking accounts alone, AT LEAST $15,000.00 - on this date of 6 -08 -08.

Get an attorney and get things set up Sam. I will accept that bet.

Bring it on Sam!

BTW Sam, please contact me via the email address at the bottom of the nafcash site:

http://nafcash.com/

And give me all your pertinent personal information so I know who it is that is challenging me to such a bet.

After all, only a coward would make the childish statements that you’ve been making anonymously and then not be a man enough to follow up on them.

Right Sammy?

Of course I never heard back from the coward, but he's still shameless enough to keep up his childish antics. (Only a jew...)

But that is what the jews are down to, as you can see in what Roberta is doing now. She has accepted the challenge, but rather than get to work proving what she needs to do to lay claim to the reward, she's spending her time trying to attack me and the very challenge she's accepted.

Only a jew...

But it is following the ancient template isn't it?

After first trying to ignore, and then attack nafcash and its challenges, they are now going to focus on me personally. But I welcome such nonsense because the more they attack, the more THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE will be promoted. It's a double edged sword and I'm more than willing to let the dirty jews and their minions flail away at me.

I laugh and fart in their general direction.

I say - bring it on you dirty bastards. Because I know that just getting to the point that they have sunk to that I have succeeded. They're just proving that they have nothing left in their arsenal so they do what jews always do.

BTW, it's just killing them that they don't know the names of the supporters of the nafcash challenges. They can’t' boycott or attack them if they don't know who they are, and they can't know who they are until they accept and prove the challenge! LOL!! The dirty buggers are pulling their hair out because I'm the only one they can attack - and I welcome their attacks.

Make no mistake, I absolutely love the fact that Roberta is saying she's going to publish things I've said on this site. I couldn't be happier. Is that supposed to intimidate me in some way Roberta? LOL!!!

BRING IT ON YOU DIRTY BITCH!

EVERYTHING you do or say benefits me in the long run. Publish away you dirty little aids infected cocksucker! I'll give you all the ammunition you can handle.

BTW Roberta, do any of your fellow funny boy freaks who live in the U.S. want to accept the challenge I gave to semen sucking Sam?

What's wrong Roberta? Are they as big as cowards as you?

BTW Roberta, have you heard from OJ yet?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Old July 13th, 2008 #620
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireannGoddess View Post
In other words, Mule, you are backing down from the challenge you had originally accepted.

Interesting Fact for you to consider vis a vis "the World" - The average Uni student [such as the one I attend] could care less about Holocaustianity. They are bored by the subject; and wish the kikes would shut up, they have had it. Most, when asked simply state "who cares?" - they are far more worried about things pertaining to their own lives [I exclude the jew students, since EVERY one of them have a spritely relative who survived the hoax - after being burned and buried alive or else gassed at least twice, somehow magically escaping]. The Gentile students despise having to "discuss" the jewish Lie, because they've had The Dogma shoved down their throat since they were 5 years old. Hate to tell you this, but the Gentile student not only does not care, they are anti-israel, even if they are not anti-semitic; and believe me, they are quite willing, if the right person talks with them, to go the route of full blown anti-semitism. The fact is, amongst young Gentiles, the jews are generally disliked, distrusted, and even hated for their BS.

You seem to forget that the internet is not yet fully controlled by the likes of Abe Foxman, et al. Any 12 year old can be directed to links proving the hoax is a huge jewish Lie and that they have no reason whatsoever to be made to feel guilty over a faked holocaust. There was quite ruckus about two years ago in NYC, the juden became quite hysterical, when an entire 4th grade grammar school students refused, just refused to write the required, mandatory "holocaust" essay. This included all the Gentile kids. Their parents were castigated for not forcing their children to do the homework assignment too.

Then, there was another incident wherein an old kikess was hauled into a first grade class and scared the hell out of the little ones with her fables and lies. The traumatised kinder went home, told their parents what had been done to them; those parents went to the school and complained, demanding that this never be done to their children again; then they went to the school board - all jews - and told them to piss off and threatened a law suit, if the jews tried that trick again.

So when you state "the world" - you are correct, you are incorrect about your "world" and my own as being not the same. That was a purely histrionic outburst. You see, my generation of Gentile, and the one coming up just behind me, from grammar to high school, do not care about the jews or Holocaustianity. The juden have managed, by over-kill so to speak, to bore them to death.

Just as you are doing here on this thread; huge fotos of blurred skulls, even an old bicycle ended up as a victim of the hoax in one of your fotos. You ought to be ashamed . But fanatics such as yourself, lying Holocaustian priests such as yourself, know no shame nor do you have any honour - you do not honour history, you fake it and stand behind your alleged intellect, you are not an historian, you just drool and masturbate reading about the Lie, and masturbate whilst staring at your fotos. And, you expect us, the Gentile world in general to do the same - we refuse. You need to show us real forensic, dna, scientific and logically proven fact. Hysterical claims and faked gore fail to reach or teach.

When you deal with me, you deal with the future, and despite condescending to me here on this thread, I and others like me, the majority of young Gentiles, who do not care, and cannot be forced to care about joining the new jewish faith, Holocaustianity, scare the hell out of you and the jews. And, if you are not scared, you are more a fool than I figured.
Why so many words when "I have nothing but shit inside my head" would have been sufficient?

Thread