Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 4th, 2012 #2761
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
However the Whiggers posting here have made me mean from their personal attacks.
"Made [you] mean? Personal attacks? In a few deft scratches of your electronic crayon, you name-call before going pseudo-submissive with laments of "made me mean".

InFreakinCredible, dude. You are the man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
There is no nice way to say that this entire mess is the greatest swindle of White Nationalism in history.
Opinion alert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
They simply are not in my class. Once they have done so, their opinions MIGHT be worth listening to.
Deigned by whom? You? Does this mean you confess to being the center of your galaxy, but THINK you are the center of ALL other's galaxies?
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2762
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Other Nurses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
OTPTT isn't even a party to this conversation. He was mentioned in an off-hand remark by Bev.

Yet you've taken the opportunity to run him into the ground repeatedly, along with all nurses.
BTW, don't let your promotion to Unterwhigger go to your head. I can bust you back down to ordinary Jew lover at any time.

I am not aware of any other nurses but pray have them join the thread. OTPTT shot his mouth off when he didn't know what he was talking about. That is not a Whigger offense. However, he didn't take his correction cheerfully, which is a Whigger grade offense.
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2763
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Her webmaster outed it on Stormfront.
I did that. At least recently, you posted your own URL, which in essence is outing your own site, so your protest about pain is empty.

Now you claim SWC is for sale. Heck, you won't sell that bobber in the water. It pipelines the gullible into your den of opinion-mongering and targeted abuse of others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Her webmaster may not have seen all of the pearls like this one and I assure him that there are many more.
To take pride in one's work is admirable, even expected... when the work has intrinsic artistic value of a generally uplifting, positive and/or thought-provoking expression.

Your "pearls", Mr. Pauly, are etudes in insult and abusive criticism. The world is asked to bow at thy feet and defer to your exceptional... exceptional... oh, geeze, I'm going crazy. And I didn't even know crazy could be caught through the 'Net. You think PHP is causing it?
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2764
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Silly you! I read the link that you provided, but it is bedpan changing 101. I presume that even Nursing Assistants, as we call them here, would know that. We were talking about stroke damage at the post graduate level.
Bev, take heart. Our Mr. Pauly clings to his opinion promotion with the real intent to perpetuate bickering and offer him ample opportunity to call others, names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
BTW, it is TOTALLY impossible for you to understand this case until you have read the entire trial transcript and the sentencing transcript.
And if you come here asking questions with a lustre of "innocence", our Mr. Pauly will be all too eager to spell out for you what YOU should think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Keep in mind that all of the eight or so Steele Went Crazy Believers on this thread are recovered Steele Cheerleaders. That includes me. The government was not exactly a saint on this trial but when compared to the liars in the Steele camp, they look like one. My main complaint with them is that they also know that Steele is crazy and allow him to rot in prison.
"Steele went crazy" is your, and their opinion. Calling the Steele Camp "liars" is sticks & stones.
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2765
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default

"A Modest Proposal". This message is for Bev, Leonard, -JC, John Liberty and others who see our Mr. Pauly for what he truly is.

Let's leave for some number of days, at least, say, a week. Our Mr. Pauly will be granted free and clear opinion dumping as fast as he can type & post. Nobody will counter his protestations.

It may be - for him - simply heaven...

Then, we can return to see what gullible rubes he's abusing. Or, we can choose not to return. It would save me considerable time, not having to clean up the droppings left in this effluent.

Think it over, if you'd like. We'll agree and depart for more pleasant vistas.
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2766
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Buzzards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
After getting outnumbered and outmaneuvered by you, Bev, and me, Pauly took a brief respite.
......
The most damning thing for the political prosecution is that Cyndi didn't leave Edgar.
.......
Silly Lenny Unterwhigger! Our newly promoted Unterwhigger is letting it go to his head. A buzzard does not leave the carcass until it is totally eaten. Sometimes it takes them several days. The prosecution was Cyndi's friend. It locked her problem up in prison for life she thinks. It brings in big bucks to her in donations so far. The $1 million ranch has not been sold yet. She would be a fool to have sold the silver off at this time. She should still have $240,000 worth. She can sell it with no problem at any time however. More can not be revealed at this time in the presence of certain Whiggers on this thread.
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2767
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,740
-JC
Default Time to take this elsewhere...

I'll be glad to do what I can do to help. Let me know. But nothing worth the time reading is happening here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Magnuson View Post
"A Modest Proposal". This message is for Bev, Leonard, -JC, John Liberty and others who see our Mr. Pauly for what he truly is.

Let's leave for some number of days, at least, say, a week. Our Mr. Pauly will be granted free and clear opinion dumping as fast as he can type & post. Nobody will counter his protestations.

It may be - for him - simply heaven...

Then, we can return to see what gullible rubes he's abusing. Or, we can choose not to return. It would save me considerable time, not having to clean up the droppings left in this effluent.

Think it over, if you'd like. We'll agree and depart for more pleasant vistas.
 
Old July 5th, 2012 #2768
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Silly Lenny Unterwhigger! Our newly promoted Unterwhigger is letting it go to his head.
'Sticks & stones, may break my bones, but NAMES will never hurt me.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
It locked her problem up in prison for life she thinks. It brings in big bucks to her in donations so far. The $1 million ranch has not been sold yet. She would be a fool to have sold the silver off at this time. She should still have $240,000 worth. She can sell it with no problem at any time however.
It's interesting Mr. D. that your most generous slatherings of supposition and speculation center on topics that are fairly difficult to prove, except by direct query of the central players, or observable fact. We know in advance that any insulting diatribes sent to Mrs. Steele will be ignored, so no fun there.

I dropped the hint that you're going to have big-time egg on your face when facts are released (if and when that happens). All your venomous hatred of Cyndi Steele will return to haunt you, and people will then have good reason to be disgusted with your long-term bashing. At that point Mr. D, you'll either backpedal fast & furious, or be forced to take that most dreadful of postures, that of apology and submission. You have largely decided which way it's going to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
More can not be revealed at this time in the presence of certain Whiggers on this thread.
One wonders if you have special impunity on this message board to call others names, to keep the fires burning and the light bright. Your's is a prime example of pseudo-men keyboard pounders feeling safe from the repercussions of calling real men names in the real world. Dude, it don't look good on your resume, 'K?
 
Old July 5th, 2012 #2769
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default

Well-wishes until I return at some future date. While I have plenty of endurance to remain toe-to-toe with Venom, Inc., I'm giving ME a vacation.

In the mean time, folk, remember if DEP writes "crazy" or "insane", you're getting opinions, even if he claims his statements are fact.

Remember that some posters here have explained WHY (at considerable length) they work to counter the spew that issues forth from DEP on a reliably daily basis. Along this line, DEP behaves as he does and avoids offering explanation or rationale like the plague.

Remember that the Steeles - for good or bad (in other's eyes) - are the ones whose lives are directly and horribly affected by this frame-up target job. They are not perfect; neither are most of us (DEP excluded). Any comers who dislike the idea of donation money given to Freeing Edgar Steele are best served by walking the other way and forgetting.

Remember that the observation is DEP THRIVES, NEEDS attention. The lion's share of his output is unfounded venting, framed as concrete fact. If he slams Funk & Wagnals-sized "proofs" down in front of your, your getting the DEP treatment, which is essentially your being shouted down (or baffled with BS).

I don't plan on sending postcards. Have a superlicious day, y'alls.
 
Old July 5th, 2012 #2770
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Steele is not the only crazy person. There's not a bit of evidence that he was framed, just his say-so. Anybody that hasn't figured it out at this point has something wrong upstairs. There's no evidence for Steele's story because it's not true!

A large amount of money has been wasted and denied to productive uses, just because some of us are so much in awe of a man with a law-degree, who is actually willing to condescend to side with little old us, that we are not able to recognize obvious bullshit coming out of that man's mouth when he utters it.

The big twist of fate is that Steele probably would have had a much better outcome with no contributions, taking a plea-bargain on the advice of a public defender, instead of his extravagant cockamamie conspiracy defense. If I ever go out of my mind and get into trouble, I hope that I won't have friends like that to put their blind faith in my impaired judgment and help me to make matters worse.

I don't know about pointing fingers at Cyndi Steele though. What's a wife supposed to do? Of course she wants to believe that her husband is innocent.

It seems to me that Pauly has about beaten this thing to death ten times over. He's obsessive but the rest of you are crazy/stupid.

By all means! Let's throw away thousands more! Don't bother learning any lessons.

Last edited by Hadding; July 5th, 2012 at 04:04 PM.
 
Old July 5th, 2012 #2771
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Turning Lumps of Money Over to Lawyers

Here is a nearly two-year-old post from Mr Linder in which he counsels Latebloomer (aka Bob Magnuson) about the error of his ways on the supposed Steele website. Now by the latter's own admission OVER $122,000 has been squandered on a now disbarred lawyer who has been convicted of wire and mail fraud. The scam continues and intensifies on this same website.

Steele is now in Federal prison for 50 years. Cyndi must have been doing alright. She continues to be a kept woman two years later and has never gotten a job. Now she is trying to sell off their ranch for $1 million which was free and clear. That will leave Steele penniless. She deserves to be pushing a shopping cart full of her belongings and sleeping under a blanket in the Idaho snow.

It is far past time for a complete pubic audit of where EVERY penny has been gone on this case. This includes money both from Cyndi and donations. Mr Magnuson claims to have asked the Steele family to publish SOME of this, but to have been overruled. What are they trying to hide? Hoyt claimed to have been representing Cyndi for free, but you know how those lawyers are to lie. I will take Mr Magnuson at his word that he has been essentially donating his website work and receiving only expenses.

The website, www.free-edgar-steele.com looks a little better than it did. It needs a lot of work, even to properly portray its clearly false position that Steele was framed. Navigation is very difficult and it is full of extraneous conspiracy material. Donated time from a webmaster is not worth much with results like this.

I haven't caught Mr Magnuson in a lie yet. I think that he is merely defending Steele, right or wrong, and can't see the elephant in the living room. This is my opinion. Cyndi is a different matter altogether. That is a fact.

Full disclosure, at this time I was an unrecovered Steele cheerleader. I offer in my defense that none of the damning evidence was in that Steele had gone crazy from aorta surgery.

Quote:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1160792#1093

July 27th, 2010 #1093
Alex Linder
Administrator

Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 21,092
Blog Entries: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latebloomer
Quote:
I'll work to correct this, SIR!
Instead of sarcasm and condescension, how about listening to someone who knows what he's talking about. Like most amateurs, you're writing out of your head, with no consideration for who is reading you and what they want/need to know. You'd better focus on that to have any effect. No one who doesn't know Steele going in will have a clue what's going on from your site. It's vague, confused, leads nowhere. What needs to be done is to set the context to get readers to understand, feel something, and get involved. You fail on all counts. But don't let that fact interfere with your typical mix of self-pity and -praise.

Quote:
This dumbass dweeb is outta here. I ignored the voice in my head trying to tell me to steer clear of VNN and it's denizens.
Yeah, run, you weak loser. Typical asswipe can't put what he's doing ahead of his feelings.

Quote:
I will run your suggestion by people close to the case, and pass it on to the family.
I'll repeat what I said. IF she believes he intended to murder her, then she should say that in court. IF she believes he did not, and is being set up, she needs to express that in the loudest possible terms, to any who will listen. We will help her however she needs on this front. If someone is trying to scare her, the thing to do is not what the threatener wants: freeze and hide, but to move forward, loudly, and make all known. If his own family is quiet, defensive, scared, that's not going to encourage followers.

Quote:
Before I'm gone, think on this. You and your followers have no shortage of opinions and "frickin' jerk, this is what you must do" (essentially directed to Steele, though the worthless, dumbass FES site feels the heat as well). I'd love to see you in a critical personal crisis situation, to watch just how accepting you are of strangers (and/or friends) repeated, emphatic "Linder - 'ya moron - here's the way to deal with your problems". That coming from not one person, but a gaggle of angry, alpha-dog experts.
You came here. You're asking for support and money. I'm telling you what needs to be done on Steele's end. I can tell from your website you haven't a clue. I can tell from your words you're exactly what I said.

Quote:
Yes, I'm a pussy, I'm a spineless slug - not telling the Steele family WHAT THEY GODDAMN BETTER DO - because that's what I think and I know it best. And boy, they had better tow the line when I do tell them the way it will be.
You're not capable of figuring out what's best, that's obvious from your blog. Not that you realize it, of course.

Quote:
Tomorrow in Coeur d'Alene, ID, Mr. Steele will be present at a public court hearing. Also present will be Kelsey, as well as an entourage of dumbass dweebs whose support of the man is less effective than a handful of 3rd graders. More details on the FES site, as sorry-ass as it is. I don't know if any other of the Steele family will be there, but whoever shows up, I'll make sure they get the VNN message.

I pass this on with the hope one or more pro-Linder VNN'ers will show up. Find the big guy, get right up in my face with your colorful explicatives. We'll have us a great chat.
You'd better get a clear, declarative response from Ed, his wife, and his friends and family, because until that happens, support will be only lukewarm. If the wife isn't willing to say publicly that this charge is completely bogus, then something is wrong. If she's afraid to make that statement because feds, jews, or anyone, has threatened her, then that needs to be made public too. Until that happens, my mind is open about what's going on here. I don't speak or act for others here, but experience shows that turning lumps of money over to lawyers is no guarantee of anything except that money not coming back.
 
Old July 5th, 2012 #2772
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile 12 Steps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Steele is not the only crazy person. There's not a bit of evidence that he was framed, just his say-so. Anybody that hasn't figured it out at this point has something wrong upstairs. There's no evidence for Steele's story because it's not true!

A large amount of money has been wasted and denied to productive uses, just because some of us are so much in awe of a man with a law-degree, who is actually willing to condescend to side with little old us, that we are not able to recognize obvious bullshit coming out of that man's mouth when he utters it.

The big twist of fate is that Steele probably would have had a much better outcome with no contributions, taking a plea-bargain on the advice of a public defender, instead of his extravagant cockamamie conspiracy defense. If I ever go out of my mind and get into trouble, I hope that I won't have friends like that to put their blind faith in my impaired judgment and help me to make matters worse.

I don't know about pointing fingers at Cyndi Steele though. What's a wife supposed to do? Of course she wants to believe that her husband is innocent.

It seems to me that Pauly has about beaten this thing to death ten times over. He's obsessive but the rest of you are crazy/stupid.

By all means! Let's throw away thousands more! Don't bother learning any lessons.
Hadding is lording it over me because it took me 12 steps to recover from being a Steele cheerleader. It only took him about three and I will never hear the end of it. Those who have made deep recovery from being Steele cheerleaders are the worst of them all.

Hadding overlooks the refusal of the Steele camp to come clean on where the money went. There is no proof that significant amounts of the money has been spent on lawyers. He also overlooks the obvious potential for financial gain by Cyndi. She had lived with Steele for over 20 years before this happened. She saw him when she tried to divorce him. She HAS to know that he is crazy. For G-d's sake, I have written her in detail with rigorous proofs of it at least six times.

Hadding is absolutely correct that Steele would have been better with no money and a plea bargain. It just occurred to me that Cyndi had her hand out when she was sitting on 8,000 ounces of silver at the start. She also had $35,000 in cash in her checking account by her own admission. Why didn't she sell some of the silver and get a lawyer?

I am very skeptical of Hoyt's claim that no Idaho lawyer would touch this case. He must have forgot that they hired Amendola who is an Idaho lawyer. He did almost nothing on the case but how much he was paid has not been revealed. I say that there is NO shortage of scum bag lawyers in Idaho who will do anything for money. My idea that this is the new family business looks better all of the time.
 
Old July 5th, 2012 #2773
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,740
-JC
Default Israel conducting classes and paying Internet workers to manipulate online content...

 
Old July 5th, 2012 #2774
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Wrong Thread

This is the wrong thread for Israel posts. This is the Steele arrest thread. This is not your first stupid off topic post.
 
Old July 5th, 2012 #2775
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,740
-JC
Default Obsessive-compulsive disorder...

http://watch.wliw.org/video/1317627359
 
Old July 5th, 2012 #2776
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Steele Went Crazy Believer #4

Here is April Gaede as she goes thru the 12 steps of recovery from being a Steel Cheerleader to become a Steele Went Crazy Believer. April knew Steele well from the time that he was representing her and the twins as Prussian Blue.

April here makes a profession of faith in Steele.

Quote:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1298458#2011
June 24th, 2010 #386
April
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 1,756

First let me say that Ed is one of the most intelligent men that I have ever met. Right up there with Dr Pierce. I have personally spent time with him at his home and with his family as well as lots of hours on the phone.

Ed is too smart to hire a buffoon like this guy to plant some stupid pipe bomb if he intended it to " look like an accident". Ed loves his children and would never do anything to their mother because he knows how that would effect them to lose her. Ed holds character as a high personal moral for himself and others. Disregard the Ukrainian gf thing, it is meaningless. I would personally risk my own freedom in this case I am so sure of Ed's innocence.
__________________
Come Home to the Pacific Northwest

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/
Just like me on my recovery, she is grasping at straws to explain the unexplainable.

Quote:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...65#post1147765
June 24th, 2010 #387
April
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 1,756

Just as FYI, Ed had mentioned to some of us that he was working on a book that would expose the legal system as the fraud that it is and that he would be disbarred when it came out because it would expose so many people. I am not sure how far he was on the book but that might be a very valid reason for him to be dealt with and discredited.
__________________
Come Home to the Pacific Northwest
http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/
Aneurysms generally balloon out over a period of a couple of years. During that time they shed cells from torn arterial walls and small blood clots. Some of these can go to the brain and plug capillaries. As a result, subtle brain damage can occur well before the rupture. Only someone knowing the patient well would spot these mini-strokes. April's doctor friend may well have spotted such a thing.

Quote:
February 18th, 2011 #1346
April
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 1,756

You know Donald, your post got me to thinking. Back in the late summer of 09, before Ed had his stroke, our mutual friend, psychiatrist Charles Ellis visited both of us on the same trip. ( he has his own plane) After visiting me with some interesting people, a horse trainer etc, he went on to visit Ed and his family. A few weeks later he called to ask me if I knew anything about Ed's health or how he was and I told him that I had actually not spoken to Ed for a few months and had not seen him in person for almost a year or more. Chuck told me at that time that he thought that " something was wrong with Ed". It makes me wonder if he was having microscopic issues back then and that the thing in November was actually just a larger one.
__________________
Come Home to the Pacific Northwest

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/
Here April noticed that when Steele was given a fake death notification by an Idaho State Patrolman, he tried to cry but couldn't. His reaction was:"You gotta be shittin' me.".

Quote:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...91#post1277491
May 25th, 2011 #1674
April
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 1,756

Note to self: Tell husband he better act a little more upset than that if someone tells him I am dead.
__________________
Come Home to the Pacific Northwest

http://kalispellpl
Here April defends me from an attack by a Whiggress.
Quote:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...52#post1279552

May 31st, 2011 #1700
April
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 1,756

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianne v. Horvath
Pauly, It's pretty obvious to everyone that you are a Zogbot and troll.

After reading Cydi Steele rebuttals to the cruel comments made on the forum of the local fishwrap, it should be obvious to even the densest VNN'er that there is not and never was any Ukrainian "Girlfriend".

You sir, are a fraud and agitator.
No he is not, I personally vouch for Don, as a personal friend of mine. You on the other hand are just a new name with 3 posts.....
__________________
Come Home to the Pacific Northwest

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/
Here April comments on my recovery from being a Steele Cheerleader.
Quote:
April
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 1,756

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius
I cannot know what is the truth of matter, but I will state my opinion more clearly, I think that your motive on this thread is disingenuous and I find your behavior suspicious.

If his wife does not denounce him (Steele), then why does Donald E. Pauly?
Because Donald is looking at this situation from a distance with a cool analytical eye. He is honestly trying to do what he thinks is right for Ed and his family in the long run.
__________________
Come Home to the Pacific Northwest

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/
April's recovery from being a Steele cheerleader is nearly complete here, but Heather Blue has not started hers. She is still in denial.
Quote:
July 27th, 2011 #2045
April
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 1,756

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue
Donald, what is the purpose of all this stuff about Ed Steele?

What people do in their personal lives is no business of ours. Personally, I do not believe he would kill the mother of his children. Divorce is easier than murder. If anyone kills or tries to murder an individual - or two- he will forever be dogged by suspicion, feelings of guilt, loss of respectů

Ed Steele is not a stupid man. He is a white man who stuck his neck out for a white group and has been in the Jew's crosshairs ever since. If it were not for that I might believe you, but the whole business stinks of a railroad job. It is just too coinincidential that the ADL has him on their list and suddenly, he's in prison over some murder plot. Don't believe it, so why don't you stop smearing the man?
"Ed Steele is not a stupid man." Exactly.....I know he is not stupid enough to send letters like that to a "fake" gf while he is in jail and facing a trial for the murder of his wife. That makes me pretty certain that he had to be under the influence of something pretty heavy to put him out of his goard enough to write that letter, knowing that everything he sent out would be scrutinized and used against him. The argument that he was still trying to run his " bride scam" investigation just is not enough of an excuse for me.

Donald is not smearing Ed, he is simply trying to show everyone concerned why this happened and giving the only reasonable defense for our friend Ed.
__________________
Come Home to the Pacific Northwest

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/
 
Old July 5th, 2012 #2777
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
Our Unterwhigger -JC makes a good point for a change. Steele was obsessed with Ukrainian women, even to the point to writing steamy love letters from his jail cell to his honey Tatyana. He also wrote 14,000 emails to over a hundred of them during a 100 day period. This is one every four minutes of a 10 hour day. This is when he was recovering from heart surgery and hernia surgery. This is clearly the definition of obsessive/compulsive disorder.
 
Old July 6th, 2012 #2778
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,740
-JC
Default No, this is not "clearly the definition of obsessive/compulsive disorder..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Our Unterwhigger -JC makes a good point for a change. Steele was obsessed with Ukrainian women, even to the point to writing steamy love letters from his jail cell to his honey Tatyana. He also wrote 14,000 emails to over a hundred of them during a 100 day period. This is one every four minutes of a 10 hour day. This is when he was recovering from heart surgery and hernia surgery. This is clearly the definition of obsessive/compulsive disorder.

The volume of work described may have been simply the result of kind of discipline demonstrated over Ed Steele's life completing graduate school, experiencing business success, a military career, graduating from law school, defending unpopular clients, writing a book, creating and maintaining an Internet presence, a horse ranch, a marriage, applied toward what Mr. Steele apparently was attempting to do-- investigate, understand, expose, and attempt to help alleviate some of the misery of the Ukranian mail-order-bride toward emigration and the sex slave business. He's innocent of doing other than that and maybe falling in love along the way until proven guilty to me. And, finally, when one comes face to face with their own mortality, it can motivate all the more. Some are motivated by simple things like one-upmanship or a need to tear others down. Others are obsessive-compulsive about even less meaningful things.

Last edited by -JC; July 6th, 2012 at 12:27 AM.
 
Old July 6th, 2012 #2779
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Others In Recovery

This must be a Northern Idaho local posting just after the trial. It sounds like that he had an open mind on the case.
Quote:

http://cdapress.com/news/local_news/...c28c22340.html

Igor Alexander posted at 1:38 am on Wed, May 18, 2011.
Posts: 5

"You are so right, how could a group of silly, probably hormonal girls figure out what's right and wrong for a man? Where's the justice?" I have nothing as such against women serving on juries, but in a case where a man is accused of trying to murder his wife to be with a younger woman, you have to wonder if a jury that was 92 per cent female was purely an accident.

It's true that the defense has some input in jury selection, but it doesn't have unlimited control, and there are a number of tricks a prosecutor can use to fill the jury with people of the demographic he feels will be most likely to convict. It also is surely no accident that the prosecutor was female.

All this is splitting hairs, though, since between the audio recordings and the love letters Steele sent to his Ukrainian sweetheart from jail, the prosecution had an ironclad case. The outcome wouldn't have been different if it had been an all-male jury. Steele had a long time to prepare his defense and received a lot of money from supporters to help defray his expenses and, in the end, utterly failed to show that the evidence against him was fabricated.

Igor Alexander posted at 5:53 am on Tue, May 17, 2011.
Posts: 5

"Yup, it makes much more sense for the FBI to worry about a no-name, pathetic loser like Steele. Yeah, they have nothing better to do. And let's not forget...the evidence! Yeah, the tapes were fabricated...the FBI has plenty of time to sit around and collect voice samples and then concoct an entire conversation."

It gives me no pleasure to agree with you, as I've enjoyed reading Ed Steele's columns and want to believe that he is innocent, but it's hard for me to accept that the FBI would've gone to the risk of manufacturing evidence against someone as relatively unimportant as Steele. When the Zionist-infested U.S. Government wants to punish a political adversary, its usual M.O. is to dig up a minor or mundane infraction in the person's past, not to invent some elaborate Hitchcockian story out of whole cloth. For example, David Duke was sent to prison for mail fraud, Shaun Walker for his part in a bar brawl, Kevin Strom for child porn, and Bill White for posting the phone numbers of jurors on his website.

It's unbelievable to me that if the defense had evidence in the form of expert testimony that the recordings were fake or tampered with, that they didn't subpoena that expert or at least have him on call, since they've had months to prepare for this case and the Steele's have gotten over $100,000 in donations from the public for covering that very expense (among others). That expert testimony was the only thing standing between Steele and a life sentence, and the defense couldn't arrange to have the expert at the trial?

It also strikes me as odd for a daughter to say that her father must be innocent because he wouldn't have been stupid enough to entrust the job to some backwoods "hick." How is one supposed to interpret that? Does Kelsey think her father would've been capable of having her mother killed, but just wouldn't have done it in the specified manner?

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 6th, 2012 at 08:16 AM. Reason: typo
 
Old July 6th, 2012 #2780
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Working for the ADL?

I wonder if our Unterwhigger -JC is really working for the ADL. He makes off topic and disruptive posts all of the time. He hides behind a screen name. This is exactly what the Jews have been paying people to do. Inquiring minds want to know. I can post 20 examples of his duplicate and disruptive posts here. Perhaps the above post is a Freudian slip, as the Jew Freud, of Blessed Memory, would say.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 6th, 2012 at 10:42 AM. Reason: typo
 
Reply

Tags
edgar steele

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 PM.
Page generated in 0.22044 seconds.