VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 6th, 2012 #2781
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
is a Freudian slip, as the Jew Freud, of Blessed Memory, would say.

....talking of Freudian slips.

Old July 6th, 2012 #2782
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Wake Up Bev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
....talking of Freudian slips.
Silly you! Rabid Nazis mock the Jews by using [of Blessed Memory] or [PBUH] to refer to the Fuhrer, of Blessed Memory, PBUH. You will find dozens of references on line with my name on it. We also mock the Jews by using G-d. You will also find dozens of those with my name on it.

Old July 6th, 2012 #2783
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Silly you! Rabid Nazis mock the Jews by using [of Blessed Memory] or [PBUH] to refer to the Fuhrer, of Blessed Memory, PBUH. You will find dozens of references on line with my name on it. We also mock the Jews by using G-d. You will also find dozens of those with my name on it.
Silly you! Not recognising the laughing face which clearly indicates humour.

Old July 6th, 2012 #2784
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

-JC
Default You bugged a conversation between a lawyer and his client...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=0wL9Li0f1Po

Last edited by -JC; July 6th, 2012 at 01:43 PM.

Old July 6th, 2012 #2785
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

-JC
Default Weblog of Igor Alexander who was posted as an authority on Ed Steele's craziness...

Quote:
This must be a Northern Idaho local posting just after the trial. It sounds like that he had an open mind on the case.
http://igoralexander.wordpress.com/2...have-a-theory/

I have a theory about Alex Linder.

I think Alex realized a long time ago that this is a lost cause, but instead of shrugging his shoulders and moving on to something else like a grown-up would, he decided to keep that forum of his open as his own little playground, a place where he can troll and blow off steam and shout from the highest soap box.

Old July 6th, 2012 #2786
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Time for Tard Corral for You

Another off topic post proves that it is past time for the Tard Corral for you.

Old July 6th, 2012 #2787
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile McAllister Questioned On Swindle

I sent this email to the now disbarred and convicted of mail and wire fraud lawyer who defended Steele. The email address will be provided to those having a need to know. There has been no reply but the email address may no longer be any good. The old email is his reply to my motion in Federal Court to vacate Steele's sentence.

McAllister now has nothing to lose since he is going to Federal prison. He might come clean on the swindling going on in this case and tell what he knows. I was of course a prophet when I predicted that the Steele case was the last one that he would ever try.

Quote:
Date: Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Subject: Steele Camp Accuses You of Throwing the Case
To: Robert T. McAllister, "Donald E. Pauly"

Mr McAllister:

The Steele camp has recently put out a propaganda video that essentially accuses you of being bribed and/or blackmailed by the Federal government to throw the Steele case. They have put out many lies before and I am skeptical of this charge. What do you have to say about this? See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gefdx0D9vdE .

I also would like your comments about Steele's steamy love letters from his jail cell to his honey Tatyana Loginova, either for or not for publication. It would be highly useful to know much you were paid for your services during the trial. Their propaganda video claims that legal expenses have exceeded $400,000. My guess is that this is a lie to obtain more money from Steele's gullible supporters. They have also changed the figure for money collected from $122,000 to $71,000. It looks to me like that begging for money is Cyndi's new family business.

In your reply, specify what is for publication and what is not. You are being used as a handy scapegoat. This case was indefensible, except for a not-guilty by insanity plea.

Donald E. Pauly
Las Vegas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 3:06 PM
Subject: RE: Amicus Curiae Motion to Vacate Sentence
To: "Donald E. Pauly"

Mr. Pauly

I am in receipt of your Amicus Curiae Motion. It contains numerous false statements. I will not address each of the false statements because I do not believe the Motion was prepared and/or filed in good faith. In reviewing the Motion it does not appear you are really interested in assisting Edgar Steele as opposed to advancing your own personal agenda. I stipulated to my disbarment from the practice of law because I violated the professional rules of conduct. However there was no theft of any funds nor has ant client or any person suffered a financial loss as a result of my actions. Your statement " that the Steele case would be the last one...[ I ] would ever try" is also misleading. I fully intend to re-gain my license at the appropriate time and continue to represent defendant's in criminal cases. In the interim I intend to do everything I possibly can to assist in the defense of Edgar Steele consistent with the rules of professional conduct.

R T McAllister

Old July 8th, 2012 #2788
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Steele's Webmaster a Doubting Thomas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Magnuson View Post
An individual who attended Boise today returned the following comment about "jail cell love letters to Tatyana". I did not attend Boise. I only relay another person's opinion. If you're going to jump on this horse and ride it as hard as you ride "Steele went crazy" (your opinion), God help us where your diatribes will end.

"I only learned about this at the trial. Apparently while in solitary Ed wrote to [the woman] in the Ukraina. He was in the middle of going cold turkey at this time, was completely alone, cold and unable to communicate with anyone he knew. I think we could probably find a psychiatrist who could explain why a normally rational man would do something so completely stupid if kept under these tortuous conditions. It did not help his case but the the Feds would have convicted him anyway with the crooked judge to block defense motions, bought off defense attorney who didn't make any motions anyway and corrupt prosecution which had no interest in justice. What else could a jury do but convict? The letter to [the Ukraine woman] was a small detail in this larger picture though it was damaging. When did it come to light? As soon as he wrote the letter, the prosecution was provided a copy.

All outgoing mail at SCJ is treated this way is what I was told. Someone affixed the postage to it so it could be sent to its foreign destination. When it got there I bet the local FBI field office (yes, they do have one in Ukraine) probably kept a copy to prove it was delivered. When did we first learn about it (by we, I mean the defense). I'll be consarned if I know there pilgrim. I heard about it at trial. It was horrible to hear as the prosecutor read the words out loud to the large printed version on the overhead screen. At least it didn't contain any graphic sexual descriptions, which was a mercy."
There may be some hope for Steele's Unterwhigger webmaster. He didn't even know about the steamy love letters Steele wrote from his jail cell to Tatyana. He also didn't know about Cyndi trying to take her husband for everything but the shirt off his back in a divorce. He clearly hasn't read the Judenpresse on the trial either.

It is to his credit that he claims to have asked to publish the expenditures on the case. Every penny spent by the Steele family INCLUDING their own money needs to be accounted for. It sounds like that they are being rather stingy with their webmaster. Why didn't they give him a little allowance for the wear and tear on his vehicle and a tire allowance? He claims to have made several trips from Spokane to Cour d' Alene and there is no evidence to the contrary.

This webmaster posted the trial transcripts on Steele's website but clearly hasn't read them. He can get the transcript of Steele's insane rant at sentencing at http://www.stopnetspend.com/steele/sentence.pdf . Perhaps he should post it on his website. It may be too hot to handle. We will be posting the entire file on www.steelewentcrazy.org .

The idea is to have Cyndi pushing a shopping cart with her belongings in it and sleeping under a blanket in the snow. She deserves worse. At that point she will have seen the error of her ways. She will then be ready to help us get her crazy husband out of prison and the medical help that he needs. I couldn't care less what happens to her or her family. The entire bunch know that he is crazy and are allowing him to rot in prison for their convenience and financial gain. All I want is to get her husband out of prison.

Better yet is to send Steele to the Ukraine to be with his honey Tatyana. Why should we go to all the time and expense of trying to restore his sanity? He will be happy with Tatyana the way that he is. It is time to be rid of this horrible embarrassment and swindle of White Nationalism.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 8th, 2012 at 11:39 AM. Reason: typo

Old July 8th, 2012 #2789
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile This Humble Poster Is Not Perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Magnuson View Post
Well-wishes until I return at some future date. While I have plenty of endurance to remain toe-to-toe with Venom, Inc., I'm giving ME a vacation.

In the mean time, folk, remember if DEP writes "crazy" or "insane", you're getting opinions, even if he claims his statements are fact.

Remember that some posters here have explained WHY (at considerable length) they work to counter the spew that issues forth from DEP on a reliably daily basis. Along this line, DEP behaves as he does and avoids offering explanation or rationale like the plague.

Remember that the Steeles - for good or bad (in other's eyes) - are the ones whose lives are directly and horribly affected by this frame-up target job. They are not perfect; neither are most of us (DEP excluded). Any comers who dislike the idea of donation money given to Freeing Edgar Steele are best served by walking the other way and forgetting.

Remember that the observation is DEP THRIVES, NEEDS attention. The lion's share of his output is unfounded venting, framed as concrete fact. If he slams Funk & Wagnals-sized "proofs" down in front of your, your getting the DEP treatment, which is essentially your being shouted down (or baffled with BS).

I don't plan on sending postcards. Have a superlicious day, y'alls.
I am not perfect. I was once dumb enough to believe that Steele was framed. It took me 12 steps of recovery to realize that he was crazy. Even then it took another 12 steps to for me to see that Cyndi was the force behind keeping Steele in prison. For quite a while I thought that she actually believed that he was framed.

Cyndi is the one raking in the loot from his pain and misery. I was fooled twice by her and her gang. The Steele Cheerleaders here are still not in recovery.

Old July 8th, 2012 #2790
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

http://youtube.ng/watch?v=T7kPdm7TdlE&feature=topics&playnext=1&list=TLHaAdt4TVf1o
http://youtube.ng/watch?v=KnXt8ojX68U&feature=related
some comments:

Quote:
Seriously, what a blatant display of fraud!

This is one of the most obvious set-ups in history.
Quote:
I don't trust this news stations at all. They are totally biased in their reporting. They make Steele out to be guilty even though you are supposed to be "innocent until proven guilty" Compare this news report to the puff piece they made up to make Larry Fairfax out to be a "nice family man". That other report was a joke. It was Fairfax w/ the FBI"s knowledge who put the bomb under the car. Steele was already in jail.
http://youtube.ng/watch?v=VQ68o1a1H70&feature=related
http://youtube.ng/watch?v=I2gWCtO1Qss&feature=related
description:
Quote:
In this prophetic 2002 Atlanta, Georgia speech, Edgar shares his commitment to keep defending the politically incorrect until "The system decides to dispense with me." Now they have silenced Edgar and he is a political prisoner. Edgar describes the fall of our Democracy, the erosion of our Civil Rights and the enormous challenges faced in defending the politically incorrect in court once they are ensnared in the judicial system. Plus, you will hear a sample of the death threats Edgar and his family received after he accepted the Butler case; his first politically incorrect client.
http://youtube.ng/watch?v=gefdx0D9vdE&feature=relmfu
Quote:
Listen to Wesley Hoyt, Edgar's attorney in this March 29, 2012 interview as he describes the terrible injustice done to Edgar Steele. Not only was there massive government misconduct, Edgar's own attorney, Robert T. McAllister betrayed him to gain favor with the Feds who were secretly investigating McAllister before, during and after the trial. McAllister's 29 felony count indictment remained sealed until a week AFTER Edgar was sentenced, thereby further ruining Edgar's appellate options.

Old July 8th, 2012 #2791
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Duplicate Posts

All of these videos have been posted before here and are out of date and irrelevent, including the comments.

Old July 8th, 2012 #2792
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Fairfax Bankruptcy

There have been several posts about Fairfax's bankruptcy. This was the first link to it which I finally stumbled across. Note that this is about the time that he testified that Steele first approached him about making the pipe bombs. The $10,000 in silver (600 ounces at $18 per ounce) that Fairfax received (undisputed testimony) would not even have touched his debts on the bankruptcy. There was talk that was enough to keep him from losing his house. Had he stolen Steele's entire remaining silver stash of 6,000 troy, that was only worth $108,000 at that time.

It looks to me like that Fairfax was merely an opportunistic thief. He knew that Steele had gone crazy and figured that he could get away with defrauding him. His little world fell apart when he himself spent two years in prison and likely lost his house. I will post more on this bankruptcy if I can find the court file on it.

Quote:

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201.../bankruptcies/

May 9, 2010 in Idaho Voices

Bankruptcies
Filings from April 9-16.
Chapter 7 (liquidation petitions)

Lawrence A. and Carla R. Fairfax, dba Fairfax Logging, Sagle, debts of $638,898.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 8th, 2012 at 03:08 PM. Reason: typo

Old July 8th, 2012 #2793
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
All of these videos have been posted before here and are out of date and irrelevent, including the comments.
Irrelevant because they contradict your position? Or real-world irrelevant?

Old July 8th, 2012 #2794
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Irrelevant Videos

Quote:
Irrelevant because they contradict your position? Or real-world irrelevant?
Real world irrelevant. They do not address Steele's insanity.

Old July 8th, 2012 #2795
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Real world irrelevant. They do not address Steele's insanity.
On the contrary; the first one proves that he is lucid, intelligent, articulate and entirely sane by any legal definition of the word. Until I saw/heard his speech I had a tiny doubt. Now I have none. He was not mad at the time of that interview. To suggest otherwise is ludicrous.

Old July 8th, 2012 #2796
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile You Missed the Action

Quote:
On the contrary; the first one proves that he is lucid, intelligent, articulate and entirely sane by any legal definition of the word. Until I saw/heard his speech I had a tiny doubt. Now I have none. He was not mad at the time of that interview. To suggest otherwise is ludicrous.
On the contrary, the first one proves that he is crazier than a shit house rat. Did you hear him say:

Quote:
I like Obama.
This was a rant not an interview. The steamy love letters were not even mentioned, let alone the 14,000 emails sent every four minutes.

The other videos are history and irrelevant. Any videos before his aorta surgery only prove that he was sane once upon a time. That is not in dispute here.

Old July 8th, 2012 #2797
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Bankruptcy Filing Posted

I have posted the 60 page bankruptcy filing of Fairfax at http://www.stopnetspend.com/steele/fairfax/bankrupt.pdf . That was discharged in November of 2010 when he had already started serving his two year sentence. I am not learned in such matters and I invite any one qualified in that subject to tell us what it means.

It just occurred to me that it was a fraudulent filing if he did not include the $10,000 worth of silver that he cheated Steele out of when he failed to kill the latter's wife.

Old July 8th, 2012 #2798
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
On the contrary, the first one proves that he is crazier than a shit house rat. Did you hear him say:

This was a rant not an interview. The steamy love letters were not even mentioned, let alone the 14,000 emails sent every four minutes.
So he said he likes Obama. Whilst I and certainly millions of others disagree with him on that point, it does not make him insane. Misguided, maybe. Playing some kind of "I'm not your average racist" card, maybe. Criminally insane, no.

He doesn't need to mention the emails or love letters - it's already been established that cheating on your wife, (if he did - which is under considerable doubt) whilst a scummy thing to do, is not a symptom of insanity.

The video proves without a doubt that he is in full control of all his mental faculties. There is no appreciable difference between this video and earlier videos. This proves conclusively and once and for all that there was no change in his mental state.

Old July 8th, 2012 #2799
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Liking Uncle Sambo

Quote:
So he said he likes Obama. Whilst I and certainly millions of others disagree with him on that point, it does not make him insane. Misguided, maybe. Playing some kind of "I'm not your average racist" card, maybe. Criminally insane, no.

He doesn't need to mention the emails or love letters - it's already been established that cheating on your wife, (if he did - which is under considerable doubt) whilst a scummy thing to do, is not a symptom of insanity.

The video proves without a doubt that he is in full control of all his mental faculties. There is no appreciable difference between this video and earlier videos. This proves conclusively and once and for all that there was no change in his mental state.
I voted for Uncle Sambo and I like him. The reason that I like him is that he is doing a fine job of collapsing the U.S. government and economy and bringing on the race war. He is the only politician who I have ever voted for who has delivered on what I wanted. My reasons for liking Uncle Sambo are sane ones, at least from a White Nationalist standpoint.

In Steele's case he is totally changing his opinion of Uncle Sambo that he held when he was sane. It is incontrovertible proof of his insanity when he said that he likes Uncle Sambo under the conditions of the interview.

You clearly haven't read the love letters written from his jail cell.

Old July 8th, 2012 #2800
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
I voted for Uncle Sambo and I like him. The reason that I like him is that he is doing a fine job of collapsing the U.S. government and economy and bringing on the race war. He is the only politician who I have ever voted for who has delivered on what I wanted. My reasons for liking Uncle Sambo are sane ones, at least from a White Nationalist standpoint.

In Steele's case he is totally changing his opinion of Uncle Sambo that he held when he was sane. It is incontrovertible proof of his insanity when he said that he likes Uncle Sambo under the conditions of the interview.
That is your opinion, NOT incontrovertible proof. He may well have changed his opinion - people do that all the time. I can think of several public figures I have revised my opinion on.

Quote:
You clearly haven't read the love letters written from his jail cell.
Yes I have. However, they are irrelevant.

Spin and interpretations and opinions fall down in the face of watching his demeanour and hearing his voice. He is not insane. His manner is very similar to his manner before the surgery. If he was sane before it and still acts and talks in the same way after it, he is still sane now. It's there for all to see. Nobody can deny their own eyes and ears. Anyone without an agenda or without a hatred of lawyers fogging their vision who has watched a pre-surgery video and a post-surgery video can be left in no doubt that his mental faculties were completely unaffected.

It leaves two options - he is either guilty as sin or framed.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread