VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 16th, 2010 #161
I v a n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
If somebody knows Ed personally, then why do they need you to tell them to contact his family?

Lots of people may know Ed personally, but still not well enough to be acting like close friends of the family.
They don't. Some folks at VNN (obviously I am not speaking for Igor Alexander here) would like to let Ed and his family know that we have no doubt whatsoever that Ed is not guilty of the charges manufactured against him by the feds.

Don't you think that even that kind of simple support would be helpful to Ed in his situation and lift his spirit? Put yourself in his shoes.

Old June 16th, 2010 #162
Russ
Banned

Quote:
I don't know about that, but I think my mail's been opened. When I picked it up today, I spent about a minute staring at the back of a letter (that wasn't even addressed to me but to the previous occupants) from different angles in the light. I don't normally do that, but the envelope looked weird, like it had been opened and then resealed but that the "flap" that has the glue on it had gotten ruffled in the process.

I know the mail processing machines they use at the post office can sometimes damage envelopes in ways that make them look like they've been opened, and I also reasoned that maybe the sender had just used an envelope that was in rough shape. But then, when I opened the piece of mail that was addressed to me, it just peeled right open like the adhesive had already been broken (this particular envelope used an unusual rubber cement-type seal which normally takes more effort to break). Nothing was missing from the envelope, though.

I don't want to jump to conclusions, maybe I'm wrong, but I'll be keeping an eye out for more signs like this over the next week.
I think anyone that the government dislikes is being monitored. In fact I believe that most mail is never received because they intercept our mail, especially if it is something really intelligent and informative. I have absolutely no trust in government anymore.
Or the courts or law enforcement. I just got rid of AOL because of their spying and blocking access to sites like stormfront. I only used them to get on the internet because I had their software, but cancelled. They actually tried to have my mailbox shut down at another account when i forwarded an ealert from Ted Pike to someone in my address book. They're watching us in this forum. You can bet your snickers there are at least ten in this forum that are snoops for law and government. I really don't know how anyone could do that and feel good about themselves. A snitch and a traitor is all that informants are. I consider them worse than those who call themselves chosen. Yes it's best to always be a little paranoid because you can be sure that hate groups like ADL are always looking for someone to destroy. You don't have to do anything for this crooked government to arrest you, all theat is needed is that they dislike you. The New world order is not coming, it's here and has been for quite awhile. America is a giant lie. Freedom does not exist anymore and truth does not matter to those ruling over us.

Old June 16th, 2010 #163
Russ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
You ever consider switching to decaf, Russ?
Decaff makes me nervous.

Old June 16th, 2010 #164
Igor Alexander

Default Too many cooks

It's not a bad idea, Russ, but why don't we wait a week to see how this plays out first? As it stands, half the people on this forum aren't convinced Ed didn't do it and probably wouldn't give a dime.

I'll give to his legal defense fund if he really can't afford a lawyer (don't forget that Ed is himself a lawyer and that lawyers aren't usually poor), but it's way too early to even be talking about this, let alone be fixing a specific dollar goal.

Last edited by Igor Alexander; June 16th, 2010 at 11:56 AM.

Old June 16th, 2010 #165
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by I v a n View Post
Don't you think that even that kind of simple support would be helpful to Ed in his situation and lift his spirit? Put yourself in his shoes.
The only people Ed ought to be talking to right now are his family, close friends, and legal advisors.

I don't think anyone here would even be allowed to speak to Ed right now, and even they were, they'd likely be more of a nuisance than anything.

Old June 16th, 2010 #166
Russ
Banned

Quote:
I'm not sure having a bunch of WN who the family hardly knows running around trying to be helpful while this thing is still unfolding is such a good idea, no.

It might even be spun like we're trying to bribe or intimidate witnesses.

Ed's a smart guy who's been anticipating something like this for a long time and I bet his family has been well prepared for such a situation.
Ed may be smart and he is, but support from like minded people in numbers also influences opinion in the right way. We can support him in this and we should.

Old June 16th, 2010 #167
Russ
Banned

Quote:
It's not a bad idea, Russ, but why don't we wait a week to see how this plays out first? As it stands, half the people on this forum aren't convinced Ed didn't do it and probably wouldn't give a dime.

I'll give to his legal defense fund if he really can't afford a lawyer (don't forget that Ed is himself a lawyer and that lawyers aren't usually poor), but it's way too early to even be talking about this, let alone be fixing a specific dollar goal.
I'm just making a proposal. I really don't see how people in here would have doubts if they have paid attention to all the people targeted in the past. I think we have a bunch of cheap people if that's the case. These same people spend more on a hamburger and fries that they really don't need. That's my thoughts, but sure I appreciate your point and keep em coming. We need to start standing for something instead of all talk and no action. Our small donations could be a big help if we could get the numbers. Remember all the money raised for Ron Paul on something we knew he had a snowballs chance in hell of winning?

Old June 16th, 2010 #168
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Ed may be smart and he is, but support from like minded people in numbers also influences opinion in the right way. We can support him in this and we should.
Do what you want. Am I stopping you? If you want to call Ed and tell him how much you support him, why are you on here talking about it? Go ahead and do it. Let us know how he's doing.

I feel that I'm supporting him just by having written what I have in this thread.

This thread, BTW, seems to have been going nowhere for about the last 3 or 4 pages. If a member of the public wants to read a "different" take on this case than the one being pushed by the MSM, he's going to have wade through pages of bullshit to get to it.

I don't think enough people here are cognizant that other people besides "the choir" actually read this forum.

Old June 16th, 2010 #169
Igor Alexander

Quote:
I'm just making a proposal. I really don't see how people in here would have doubts if they have paid attention to all the people targeted in the past.
Have you read this thread from the beginning? Half the posters on this thread have expressed doubts; and that's on a WN forum!

Old June 16th, 2010 #170
Russ
Banned

Quote:
Have you read this thread from the beginning? Half the posters on this thread have expressed doubts; and that's on a WN forum!
Yes and that's the reason for the length of this topic, to convince some who may be thinking otherwise and to draw on ideas from all who can think. You seem to me to be a little negative towards Steele? Maybe that's just my impression from your posts. But as you say, we all have our opinions. I had hoped we could all come together in a way to support someone that is one of us, but I see that some people are not interested in this idea of unity. Whatever.

Old June 16th, 2010 #171
Russ
Banned

If this forum is just a place to blow off steam, then what's the point? We can do that on aol and other commie boards. I thought this was a forum of individuals with a purpose?
I guess not.

Old June 16th, 2010 #172
Russ
Banned

By the way, I smell a rat already in here.

Old June 16th, 2010 #173
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Yes and that's the reason for the length of this topic, to convince some who may be thinking otherwise and to draw on ideas from all who can think.
Most people don't have the patience to read through an extremely long stream-of-consciousness rant to get at the pertinent facts. At least, I know I don't.

Quote:
You seem to me to be a little negative towards Steele? Maybe that's just my impression from your posts.
If you had bothered reading this thread from the beginning, you would know that's not the case.

Quote:
I had hoped we could all come together in a way to support someone that is one of us, but I see that some people are not interested in this idea of unity.
If all it takes are a few critical comments on a forum to dissuade you from your grand project of raising 300,000 dollars for Ed, then it's not something you had any real intention of going through with in the first place.

Old June 16th, 2010 #174
Igor Alexander

Quote:
If this forum is just a place to blow off steam, then what's the point? We can do that on aol and other commie boards. I thought this was a forum of individuals with a purpose?
I guess not.
Actually, one of the purposes of the forum is to inform people, hence "Vanguard News Network."

Again, if you want to raise $300,000 for Ed, WTF is stopping you?

Stop whining and being a drama queen and get to work.

Old June 16th, 2010 #175
Igor Alexander

Quote:
By the way, I smell a rat already in here.
Better go take a shower, then, Russ.

Old June 16th, 2010 #176
Igor Alexander

Earlier in this thread, Russ mentioned starting a legal defense organization for white people. Well, you know who already tried that, Russ? It was none other than Edgar Steele himself. He eventually gave up on the idea due to lack of interest.

Old June 16th, 2010 #177
Hayden
Banned

Quote:
The only people Ed ought to be talking to right now are his family, close friends, and legal advisors.

I don't think anyone here would even be allowed to speak to Ed right now, and even they were, they'd likely be more of a nuisance than anything.
Gold!

It's going to make it harder for him if a bunch of "nazis" start calling and stirring the pot.

This case will fall apart due to their own stupidity. Ed is a smart guy.

Old June 16th, 2010 #178
Russ
Banned

Quote:
Better go take a shower, then, Russ.
Actually I hope you never find yourself sitting in a jail cell, charged with something you know you did not do, I bet at that moment you would wish some group of people were in some forum discussing possible ways to help you. It's not much fun being put in a cell with REAL criminals when you are not one of them and facing 8 years in prison for merely stating opinions. It's not me that's the rat. If you don't like what I post , then just ignore me. How about that? I'll ignore you from now on.

Old June 16th, 2010 #179
Russ
Banned

Quote:
Actually I hope you never find yourself sitting in a jail cell, charged with something you know you did not do, I bet at that moment you would wish some group of people were in some forum discussing possible ways to help you. It's not much fun being put in a cell with REAL criminals when you are not one of them and facing 8 years in prison for merely stating opinions. It's not me that's the rat. If you don't like what I post , then just ignore me. How about that? I'll ignore you from now on.
I don't consider myself a nazi, racist or any of those Jewish smear words, so that comment does not apply to me. Steele is facing conspiracy to commit murder charges and I bet he would love to know he is supported in his time of trouble and I bet he would be glad to take a helping hand of money. I never suggested we all drive up to see him or even call him, so please get your facts straight on that. I merely suggest helping him through donations and moral support.

Old June 16th, 2010 #180
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Pissing Away Money on Lawyers

I am still pissed from giving money on the Chester Doles case. The scum sucking lawyers got $50,000 and did nothing but plead him guilty without a trial. He would have been better off acting as his own lawyer.

You will note that Steel has been appointed Federal Public Defenders. I hope that he instantly fires them and handles his own defense. They cannot be trusted. This is not yet the time to give money to Steele until the facts are sorted out.

Rus might like to explain to us what prompted him to join this forum the day before Steele's scheduled hearing.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread