VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old 3 Weeks Ago #1
Paul Anthony

Paul Anthony
Default Truck hits protester in la as blm crowd surround it, try to open the door (video)

The Title speaks for itself.. Please run over some more!! The only good commie is a dead commie!!!

Old 3 Weeks Ago #2
Theodore R. Bundy

Theodore R. Bundy

By law you have to "realize" you hit someone to be charged with Leaving the scene. Drive normal and show no reaction to the bump. Don't stop.
When piggy comes to question you; act shocked and distraught; "Is he ok???"
I would be surprised if they even tried to arrest. At least until jew central starts protesting over it. If so, you will beat the case.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #3
JohnUbele

JohnUbele

Things are getting more chaotic by the day.

I would imagine that things are going to get a lot worse over the next two months or so.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #4
Crowe

Crowe

Great advertising for Ford Trucks! Ford tough is tougher than a crowd of antifa. . Not quite as good as a Dodge Challenger, but we'll take it.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #5
Jack Russell

Jack Russell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore R. Bundy View Post
I would be surprised if they even tried to arrest.
That's why I still can't fully ally with the cops', at least not yet. As long as they continue to arrest/penalize those who are simply defending themselves against ANTIFA/BLM, they're part of the problem, regardless of what the jew-tainted, jew-enforced "law" says. Cops can get decimated by these soyboys, feminazis and coons for all I care. When the fags in blue start letting decent folk defend and even preemptively attack these filth, then they 'could' be seen as allies, maybe. Until then, they're still just pawns of the jew, doing their bidding for the 3 P's - Paycheck, Pension, and Power.
"Put an ax into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and let them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow, for it is not fitting that we Goyim toil while they idle away their time behind the stove, feasting and farting." -Martin Luther

Old 3 Weeks Ago #6
Ironguard1940

Ironguard1940
Default I am not pro-kwap, but blm hypocrisy is blatantly obvious

BLM assaults and murders police, wants to defund the police, ACAB, Fuck 12, etc. When something like this happens, however, what is the first thing these retarded monkey children do?

CALL THE COPS!!!

Thread