Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 6th, 2017 #3081
Bob DeMarais
Member
 
Bob DeMarais's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 392
Bob DeMarais
Default

Will Williams and Women

When Ben Klassen met Will Williams and Cindy Coleman in 1988 the couple was without work and essentially homeless. The unmarried pair had been together for six years, off and on, and it was obvious to Klassen that their live-in relationship was rough. In Klassen’s words: Will and Cindy “lived a sort of disorderly and troubled life.”

Klassen badly needed help so he hired Williams May 15, 1988, though it was Cindy who did the essential work. Klassen required them to get married if they were going to live together, though: “I began to notice obvious friction between Will and Cindy.” Klassen married them:

Cindy Did Not Smile on Her Wedding Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Klassen, 1993
The article in the September issue of Racial Loyalty about the wedding, written by Will himself, was entitled "The Bride was Lovely In White." Refreshments were served in the Sanctuary, and everyone seemed to have smiles on their faces and having a good time, except I never saw Lucinda smile. I signed their Wedding Certificate and I was going to make a copy of it for our records, as we did with all the other weddings we performed at the church. However, I never did get to make a copy of it, and I never saw it again, although I asked for it several times. Nor was it ever recorded in the Records of Macon County, as Wedding Certificates should be.
So was it a legal marriage? Williams’ legal marital status, like some of his other legal standings was ambiguous. One recent document seems to show that Williams is not married to his current wife, Svetlana.

Newlywed Gets Bruised

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Klassen, 1993
Soon after they were married I got a phone call at the house from Cindy. She was sobbing into the telephone and she wanted me to come over right away and protect her from Will. They were apparently having one hell of a fight and Will was beating up on her.
When I got there, she was still crying, and Will was still in a vicious mood as Cindy recited all the cruelties he had inflicted upon her. He tried to pass it off as just another one of their domestic spats, and resented the fact that I should even appear on the scene and get involved. This got my dander up, and as Cindy showed some of the bruises she had sustained, I laid down the law to both of them.
Williams Gives Cindy the Boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Klassen, 1993
Meanwhile, the situation between the two married had not improved any. In fact, it had gotten intolerably worse. … and Will still slept on his separate cot downstairs to the very end, which by July of 1989 was drawing near. The fights had been continuing, although they did not drag me into them. In one fight, Will had kicked Cindy around with his hob-nailed army boots, and when she tried to protect her behind with her hand, he kicked her so hard he broke one of the metacarpus bones in her right hand. They had to go to a doctor and have the bone set and the whole hand and arm up to her elbow set in a cast…. and Cindy typing with one hand only the rest of the time, we did manage to get the paper out each month without fail, although her arm was in a cast for six weeks.

By the end of July, 1989, Cindy left, where to I know not. Will stayed on a little longer to get his affairs cleaned up…. and that was the end of both Will and Cindy and all their quasi-marital problems as far as the Church was concerned.
 
Old January 6th, 2017 #3082
Paul Vogel
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 352
Default This story by Ben Klassen, William's former boss, is prophetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob DeMarais View Post
Will Williams and Women

When Ben Klassen met Will Williams and Cindy Coleman in 1988 the couple was without work and essentially homeless. The unmarried pair had been together for six years, off and on, and it was obvious to Klassen that their live-in relationship was rough. In Klassen’s words: Will and Cindy “lived a sort of disorderly and troubled life.”

Klassen badly needed help so he hired Williams May 15, 1988, though it was Cindy who did the essential work. Klassen required them to get married if they were going to live together, though: “I began to notice obvious friction between Will and Cindy.” Klassen married them:

Cindy Did Not Smile on Her Wedding Day


So was it a legal marriage? Williams’ legal marital status, like some of his other legal standings was ambiguous. One recent document seems to show that Williams is not married to his current wife, Svetlana.

Newlywed Gets Bruised


Williams Gives Cindy the Boot
This story by Ben Klassen, William's former boss, is prophetic.
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...postcount=3031
and:
http://www.narrg.com/2016/03/william...tery-of-woman/
We all will soon see if his conviction still stands all after the results of Williams' appeal of it.

"Crowe" here on VNNF was also "prophetic" on May 29th, 2015:
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1...postcount=1838

Ben Klassen was the founder of "Creativity" and of an atheistic White Racialism,
or is of the making of the "White Race" or as it is as being one's own "religion".

Emily H. supposedly has said that she is a "Creator" yet she rejects
what the founder of it all has said about Will Williams in his personal
experience of him.

Time will tell just who or whom was right, or just as I had "warned" Michael O.,
and he had to learn the "hard way" or as well what Williams really is thus:
just a Malignant Narcissist and a lying hypocrite that really just can't be trusted.
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...postcount=2801

Last edited by Paul Vogel; January 6th, 2017 at 10:18 AM.
 
Old January 6th, 2017 #3083
Paul Vogel
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 352
Default No "sleep disorder" just "Flying Monkeys" are boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
You really should see a doc about that sleep disorder.
Your 'yawns' are as bad as your 'eh's'.

As for Shermer, he's no different from almost every top tier scholar in this country-
You don't get to go to the top Universities without Jew approval. You'll find all the top Scientists on board the holyhoax train.
Doesn't make them wrong about Science.

Now upload some science that is REAL SCIENCE, peer reviewed, not debunked yet, that proves M theory is WRONG.

Not Floki fantasy shit.

That's how the 'paralegals' do it.

Or you could make some copies of your old repeat one liners, like 'intellectual hypocrisy' or 'yawn'. Good use of a 'bidniss' degree.
Eh?
No "sleep disorder" just "Flying Monkeys" are boring.

You really do not know what "REAL SCIENCE" is Emily.
M theory isn't "wrong": it is only scientific speculation.
Speculation is not "REAL SCIENCE". Do more research.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; January 6th, 2017 at 10:05 AM.
 
Old January 6th, 2017 #3084
Emily Henderson
Odio el jugo de naranja
 
Emily Henderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sherwood, ND
Posts: 1,867
Emily Henderson
Default Speaking of 'Research', Eh?

I communicate with Will's wife Svetlana Williams from time to time. She doesn't care to register here to argue ad nauseum with Bob 'Wiz of Oz' Demarais and Paul 'yawn' Vogel. But she reads these attacks from time to time, and asked me to publish the copy of their marriage certificate to show how "trustworthy" the information from DeMarais is.

She indicated that most of the 'facts' Bob posts are from his roomate's blog rantings (Garland Corse, aka 'Lucent Noble' on the interwebs). She said that Corse was diagnosed with a disorder (Aspergers possibly?) and that most of Paul's 'whole truths' come from NARRG or this blog.

Lana also asked me to post a quote from her long comment under article https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...ional-alliance that explains their divorce and remarriage.

Excerpt:
"..Hello, Mr.Terry! I’ve just read your article about my husband Will and I need to make some important correction.

Will has been divorced just twice ( once by me). I left him in 2006, because it looked like our house which was being built by Will alone would never get finished. A highly professional architect and builder couldn’t find the time to build his own house because the cause has always been the main priority for him that was taking, practically, all his time.

By 2008 I realized that Will is the most decent, trustworthy, reliable, talented, the strongest, the smartest, the funniest, the easiest man to be with. I called him, wanting to come back, we got remarried and soon enough built together not only our house, but a two-story headquarters building, as well.

This summer I met Kevin Strom for the first time. If he is not a normal and traditional man, then nobody is. Kevin is extremely smart, interesting, nice and kind, as well as his beautiful fiancee and a wonderful teenage daughter that lives with them..."

She goes on to say:

"..Of course, that comment was soon deleted by SPLC while truly vulgar, libelous trolls' posts attacking me are still there.

DeMarais, "Vogel", Corse, NARRG and other enemies of Dr. Pierce's legacy and the White people are just as "intellectually honest" as their proven ally SPLC. Actually, they work much harder than SPLC in their attempts to destroy the only organization that advocates for the white people.

When the "Whole Truth" prevails in the courts this year, the "little people" are going to get very disappointed because the real truth is completely opposite to their "Truths". VNN people should see what "flying monkeys" Fred Streed and Hadding Scott say about Will's accusers if they want to know the truth:

http://noncounterproductive.blogspot...&max-results=3

Lana's words.

To suggest she's 'watching Will all da timmee!' or 'not married to him' is just low, low behavior. This woman has done nothing to anyone to deserve being lied on.

Feel free to begin assaulting this nice woman with your mouth-shows how scoundrel-ish a desire for displacing someone can make certain 'men.' Lana is a smart White woman, yet you lie on and defame her, deliberately.

Svetlana and Will's Marriage Certificate:

Attachment 9859
__________________
"Heresy makes for progress."-Hypatia Bradlaugh Bonner

Last edited by Emily Henderson; March 23rd, 2017 at 11:15 AM.
 
Old January 7th, 2017 #3085
Bob DeMarais
Member
 
Bob DeMarais's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 392
Bob DeMarais
Default

Heed Cindy’s Warning

Cindy Coleman lived, off and on, with William Williams for over seven years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Klassen, 1993
Cindy sadly warned me on their wedding day, Will's best friends invariably turn into his worst enemies…”
Klassen gave the example of Allen W. Reynolds; “A.W.” was his nickname.

Williams insisted that Klassen hire A.W.; Klassen did. Williams insisted that Klassen give A.W. a raise; Klassen did. Within a matter of weeks, Williams and A.W. were bitter enemies.

How many examples do you need?
 
Old January 9th, 2017 #3086
Bob DeMarais
Member
 
Bob DeMarais's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 392
Bob DeMarais
Default

Kevin Burned His Fingers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Williams on Stormfront
DeMarais is obsessed with me.
Williams is wrong. I am focused on protecting my home, my friends, and my person. The threats to these appear to come from several people, but they trail back to Williams.

Some of Williams’ intermediaries are flying monkeys. Mostly they are noisy little primates scampering around in the treetops shaking branches and chattering.

Other intermediaries are “cat’s paws.” A big ape uses trickery to convince a cat to pull hot chestnuts from a fire. The cat singes his paw, and the uninjured ape gobbles up the chestnuts leaving none for the cat.

Three of Williams’ cats are Kevin Alfred Strom, David Martin Pringle, and Williams’ wife Svetlana. They singe their paws pushing the envelopes of legality and ethics. Willie gets the gain, and the cats risk the pain. Arrest records or jail is one form of pain.

Another form of pain is disgrace. One example is when Kevin Alfred Strom disgraced himself by interviewing Frazier Glenn Miller; Miller is Will’s only long-term friend. Miller killed three people (it takes four to make the FBI’s mass murderer list). Of course, Miller was so drunk that he missed his other three targets.

Williams gained the publicity that Williams’ perpetually seeks. What did Strom gain? If Williams is true to form, Williams shorts Strom’s pay. Williams deliberately pays his employees’ peanuts and then finds excuse after excuse to give them only part pay.
 
Old January 9th, 2017 #3087
Paul Vogel
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 352
Default Emily, yes, please do much more "research", you "Flying Monkey"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
DeMarais, "Vogel", Corse, NARRG and other enemies of Dr. Pierce's legacy and the White people are just as "intellectually honest" as their proven ally SPLC.
Emily, yes, please do much more "research", you "Flying Monkey"!
Apparently, just you have not seen "how" Will Williams has worked with the SPLC to dry-snitch out
and slander his critics with "internet kook" and NA members
both past and present, Emily.
See:
https://willwilliamssplcpartnerandsn...artner-snitch/
and:
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...2#post13862101

Giving the NA's worst enemy the SPLC so much private information and with so many interviews
was being helpful to the NA exactly how?
See:
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...ional-alliance

And that one was just one of so many "unwise decisions" by Will Williams as Chairman of the NA and Trustee of the CCC all since then.
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1973355&postcount=1
and:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2099593&postcount=6

You are actually being "intellectually dishonest" and are a "lying hypocrite"-or most
especially because I have never said anything negative about Lana Williams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Actually, they work much harder than SPLC in their attempts to destroy the only organization that advocates for the white people.
That is just not the case at all.
There are other such White "advocacy organizations", for one.
And for two, Will Williams has done more to destroy the credibility of the NA and Dr. Pierce's true Cosmotheism and his legacy by really all of his own many so "unwise decisions" and by his own "clownish behavior" in a just few years than even what that EG did in a dozen years!
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...postcount=3067

You really do have no real clue, Emily, as none of William's "Flying Monkeys" ever really do here.
What else isn't new?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
When the "Whole Truth" prevails in the courts this year, the "little people" are going to get very disappointed because the real truth is completely opposite to their "Truths".
We all shall see soon enough, Emily.

"The Virginia Circuit Court judge had 30 days after the 7 December hearing of McLaughlin vs. National Alliance
to rule on the Alliance's Motion to Dismiss the case. Since 7 January fell on the weekend, the ruling should come
down tomorrow, 9 January. I will post the judge's decision here."--Will Williams at SF.

Well? What was the judge's decision? Where is your update post Mr. Williams?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post

VNN people should see what "flying monkeys" Fred Streed and Hadding Scott say about Will's accusers if they want to know the truth:

http://noncounterproductive.blogspot...&max-results=3
Pffffft!
Why bother?
We have already seen that Fred Streed is just another lying hypocrite here,
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...postcount=2985
and just as also is the "gas-lighting" and the now banned here due to it Mr.
"Hadding Scott".

See this VNN Forum Thread:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...55#post1973355
And all of the way and up until end of it all here:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2136336&postcount=14

Therein you will find these "Whole Truths" and all of the actual facts that all
of these Williams's "lying and hypocritical" or "Flying Monkeys" all only and
all do so falsely deny!

Last edited by Paul Vogel; January 12th, 2017 at 10:28 AM.
 
Old January 9th, 2017 #3088
Emily Henderson
Odio el jugo de naranja
 
Emily Henderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sherwood, ND
Posts: 1,867
Emily Henderson
Default Learn who to attribute quotes to, yawn monkey ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
Emily, yes, please do much more "research", you "Flying Monkey"!
Ouch.
If you're going to resort to Fourth Grade insults, it's even more pathetic that you stole them from Dr. Bob. Sad. Geezus weeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
I have never said anything negative about Lana Williams.
I was talking to Bob, duh.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
That is just not the case at all.
There are other such White "advocacy organizations", for one.
You are quoting Lana there. Not I.
Once again, duh.

You do that more than once in your post.

Perhaps you should stop yawning and be more careful when reading. You are quoting my post, but LANA'S words.

Should I resort to a 'Paul-ism' and say you 'aren't very bright?'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
Pffffft!
Why bother?
We have already seen that Fred Streed is just another lying hypocrite here,
and just as also is the "gas-lighting" and the now banned here due to it Mr.
"Hadding Scott".
Most people respect Mr. Streed that I've spoken with, very much. I don't know 'Hadding Scott', but you trust Garland and Elisha, I suppose, without question. Just sayin.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
Therein you will find these "Whole Truths" and all of the actual facts that all
of these Williams's "lying and hypocritical" or "Flying Monkeys" all only and
all do so falsely deny!
Oh no, not the 'Flying Monkey' charge again!
I'm bored. Yawn an' sheeit.

At least come up with your own children's literature based insults, Paul.
__________________
"Heresy makes for progress."-Hypatia Bradlaugh Bonner
 
Old January 10th, 2017 #3089
Bob DeMarais
Member
 
Bob DeMarais's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 392
Bob DeMarais
Default

Dirty Dave Pringle

This isn’t about David Martin Pringle. It’s about how Will Williams treats his people.

Pringle showed up here on Easter Sunday, 27 March 2016 and has not had a bath on the property since then. Nine months and no running water for a bath or shower. For a couple months only, there was running water in a tiny sink in a half bath. But that’s it.

There are no bath tubs only showers; Pringle can carry water and sort of take a sponge bath. But that's it. Pringle and his fiancée suffer other primitive indecencies: no washing machine, no backup heat, etc. Right now it is 5˚F.

Williams’ highest priority should be to take care of his people. Williams only looks out for Number One. The rest of his people don’t even make the list.
 
Old January 10th, 2017 #3090
Emily Henderson
Odio el jugo de naranja
 
Emily Henderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sherwood, ND
Posts: 1,867
Emily Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob DeMarais View Post
Dirty Dave Pringle

This isn’t about David Martin Pringle. It’s about how Will Williams treats his people.

Pringle showed up here on Easter Sunday, 27 March 2016 and has not had a bath on the property since then. Nine months and no running water for a bath or shower. For a couple months only, there was running water in a tiny sink in a half bath. But that’s it.

There are no bath tubs only showers; Pringle can carry water and sort of take a sponge bath. But that's it. Pringle and his fiancée suffer other primitive indecencies: no washing machine, no backup heat, etc. Right now it is 5˚F.

Williams’ highest priority should be to take care of his people. Williams only looks out for Number One. The rest of his people don’t even make the list.
Stop suing people vexatiously and maybe they can get the water going.
Thousands o' dollars saved, which helps Mr. Pringle and his wife right there to appropriate funds toward something other than lawyers.

Where is your lackey to tell us the court decision? He done promised us an update!
__________________
"Heresy makes for progress."-Hypatia Bradlaugh Bonner
 
Old January 10th, 2017 #3091
Paul Vogel
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 352
Default Lana can post for herself, Emily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Ouch.
If you're going to resort to Fourth Grade insults, it's even more pathetic that you stole them from Dr. Bob. Sad. Geezus weeps.



I was talking to Bob, duh.




You are quoting Lana there. Not I.
Once again, duh.

You do that more than once in your post.

Perhaps you should stop yawning and be more careful when reading. You are quoting my post, but LANA'S words.

Should I resort to a 'Paul-ism' and say you 'aren't very bright?'



Most people respect Mr. Streed that I've spoken with, very much. I don't know 'Hadding Scott', but you trust Garland and Elisha, I suppose, without question. Just sayin.'



Oh no, not the 'Flying Monkey' charge again!
I'm bored. Yawn an' sheeit.

At least come up with your own children's literature based insults, Paul.
Lana can just post such for herself, Emily.
I do not believe your hearsay attributions.

Fred Streed lost any respect or when he lied hypocritically here.
You obviously have not read all of his foul-mouthed posts either.

Not quite.
I only care about the actual facts regardless of the source of them.
Trust but verify them for yourself.

OK.
You are just a foul-mouthed lying hypocrite skanky wigger and the stolen "Flying Monkey" then.
Definitely not for children to read your posts, Emily.

What else isn't new?

Last edited by Paul Vogel; January 11th, 2017 at 12:48 PM.
 
Old January 10th, 2017 #3092
Emily Henderson
Odio el jugo de naranja
 
Emily Henderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sherwood, ND
Posts: 1,867
Emily Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
Lana can just post such for herself, Emily.
I do not believe your hearsay attributions.

Fred Streed lost any respect or when he lied hypocritically here.
You obviously have not read all of his foul-mouthed posts either.

Not quite.
I only care about the actual facts regardless of the source of them.
Trust but verify them for yourself.

OK.
You are just a foul-mouthed lying hypocrite skanky wigger and the stolen "Flying Monkey" then.
Definitely not for children to read your posts, Emily.

What else isn't new?
Oh my, Paul just had a mini rage.

On Lana:
Not interested in what you believe-but the link to where she said such is provided in the post.
Direct quotes. Not hearsay.

U dumb.

You understand neither Law nor Science.

This is why the standards of Scientific Speculations and Theories vs. faith based thinking goes over your head, repeatedly.

As for being foul mouthed:
Do you post 'skanky wigger' in front of 'da chilruns', fine Aryan specimen without the balls to use his real name?

You forgot the court update.

Upload your pic and we'll determine if you are 'skanky' or not, brave one.
__________________
"Heresy makes for progress."-Hypatia Bradlaugh Bonner

Last edited by Emily Henderson; January 10th, 2017 at 12:13 PM.
 
Old January 10th, 2017 #3093
Paul Vogel
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 352
Default Linking to the SPLC? William's partner in his Affinity Fraud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Not interested in what you believe-but the link to where she said such is provided in the post.


U dumb.

As for being foul mouthed:
Do you post 'skanky wigger' in front of 'da chilruns', fine Aryan specimen without the balls to use his real name?

You forgot the court update.

Upload your pic and we'll determine if you are 'skanky' or not, brave one.
A "mini rage"?
Lol!

Those are "direct quotes" of Lana you say?
No such "words by Lana" were actually even there where you had linked, Emily.
No surprise there!

Linking to the enemy SPLC now?
Ha!

I was just pointing out the obvious.
Anyone here can also read all of your posts, Emily, and just see this for themselves.
That description of you in bold here:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...postcount=3076
both was and is quite accurate.

Science vs. Scientism. Rational faith vs. Blind faith.
Speculation vs. Scientific fact. True reason vs False reason.
You really do have no real clue and just are not very bright.
What else isn't new?

You are William's "Flying Monkey" and lackey, so go for it and post the update yourself.
No thanks, "skank".
My photo is none of your business and the SPLC and Williams' NA are partners in crime.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; January 11th, 2017 at 12:56 PM.
 
Old January 11th, 2017 #3094
Bob DeMarais
Member
 
Bob DeMarais's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 392
Bob DeMarais
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Stop suing people vexatiously and maybe they can get the water going.
I did not sue anyone; DeCourcy did not sue anyone.

Williams sued Oljaca; Williams sued DeCourcy; Williams has threatened to sue me. Williams created this entire mess. Williams caused all his legal problems, but he is looking to NA members to pay his legal bills.

Williams, aided and assisted by others, has made my life, and the lives of several others, miserable for the last 15 months – terroristic night screaming driveby, rapid midnight gunfire, and the continual threat of blocking the access road to my house.

Williams is losing and at an accelerating rate. Six months ago, we were unprepared and vulnerable; that is no longer the case.
 
Old January 11th, 2017 #3095
Paul Vogel
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 352
Default Williams caused all his legal problems, but he is looking to NA members to pay his legal bills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob DeMarais View Post
I did not sue anyone; DeCourcy did not sue anyone.

Williams sued Oljaca; Williams sued DeCourcy; Williams has threatened to sue me. Williams created this entire mess. Williams caused all his legal problems, but he is looking to NA members to pay his legal bills.

Williams, aided and assisted by others, has made my life, and the lives of several others, miserable for the last 15 months – terroristic night screaming driveby, rapid midnight gunfire, and the continual threat of blocking the access road to my house.

Williams is losing and at an accelerating rate. Six months ago, we were unprepared and vulnerable; that is no longer the case.
Williams caused all his legal problems, but he is looking to NA members to pay his legal bills.

Indeed!

And then both he and KAS have the gall to ask why so few new members and supporters?
Again, it is not rocket science!
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...postcount=3043

Last edited by Paul Vogel; January 11th, 2017 at 01:17 PM.
 
Old January 11th, 2017 #3096
Emily Henderson
Odio el jugo de naranja
 
Emily Henderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sherwood, ND
Posts: 1,867
Emily Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
A "mini rage"?
Lol!

Those are "direct quotes" of Lana you say?
No such "words by Lana" were actually even there where you had linked, Emily.
No surprise there!

Linking to the enemy SPLC now?
Ha!

I was just pointing out the obvious.
Anyone here can also read all of your posts, Emily, and just see this for themselves.
That description of you in bold here:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...postcount=3076
both was and is quite accurate.

Science vs. Scientism. Rational faith vs. Blind faith.
Speculation vs. Scientific fact. True reason vs False reason.
You really do have no real clue and just are not very bright.
What else isn't new?

You are William's "Flying Monkey" and lackey, so go for it and post the update yourself.
No thanks, "skank".
My photo is none of your business and the SPLC and Williams' NA are partners in crime.
Second mini rage.

Didn't click the link, as I'm sure it's me being called a whore or similar. By some Klanner or fake WN. Just as you are saying 'skank.'

You've never met me, nor have any of the writers on VNN, so any sexual slander or character smears are just that, dirtbag.

Pathetic.

And niggerish.

You are a coward.
Like all cowards who get a raging case of butthurt, you start yelling nana nana boo boo.

Call me a skank to my face sometime-if you can find the time, as you are too busy 'thumbs down'ing' the Matt Hale thread like a whiny loser.

Oh yeah: 'Scientism' isn't a word, you Fundie tard (same mentality as a Fundie Hagee worshipping Baptist).

Just as you don't know what 'hearsay' is, nor the standards for a Scientific Speculation.

Science Lesson for the Chronically Mindfucked:

String theory is a mathematical model constructed by physicists. Some people think that it's not valid as a theory because it doesn't make predictions.

Wrong to say that it can't make any definitive predictions.

It can't make any NEW predictions yet. Some day, string theory might finalize the reformulation of the standard model of particle physics, (LOOK UP JACOB BARNETT, A GENIUS-UNLIKE DEIST BLIND FAITH-ERS).

String theory has triggered the developments of alot of new math, like:
calculations related to high temperature superconductivity, or holographic models of QCD.

So we would still trust string theory at very high energy. That's where it's self-consistent. Today's standard model would not.

Show me what makes this ^^^^likely untrue, according to some evidence for your worldview.

Or scream 'skank', that'll work.

This is way over your head Paul, seeing as you don't know the difference between a quote and hearsay, you make up words a la Scientology, and you go into John Hagee style mini rages and start screaming 'skank' when you look stupid.

*Also note: Moderators are just now getting to work on the stuff Will asked you to do that you failed to do. So likely add lazy to the mix of your other wonderful Aryan qualities.


Attachment 9863

Go read a book. Start with a fourth grade science book, hon, and in ten years you might be able to join in the discussion.
__________________
"Heresy makes for progress."-Hypatia Bradlaugh Bonner

Last edited by Emily Henderson; March 23rd, 2017 at 11:15 AM.
 
Old January 11th, 2017 #3097
Emily Henderson
Odio el jugo de naranja
 
Emily Henderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sherwood, ND
Posts: 1,867
Emily Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
Again, it is not rocket science!
If it were rocket science, you'd have to excuse yourself from the room.
__________________
"Heresy makes for progress."-Hypatia Bradlaugh Bonner
 
Old January 12th, 2017 #3098
Bob DeMarais
Member
 
Bob DeMarais's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 392
Bob DeMarais
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Williams on Stormfront, 08 Jan 2017
The Virginia Circuit Court judge had 30 days after the 7 December hearing of McLaughlin vs. National Alliance to rule on the Alliance's Motion to Dismiss the case. Since 7 January fell on the weekend, the ruling should come down tomorrow, 9 January. I will post the judge's decision here.
Today is 12 January, so Will Williams is late, which likely means Williams lost. “Envelope please, and the winner is John McLaughlin.”

What will unfold is a scene like that of the Iraqi army retreating down that big highway from Kuwait. And the sky swarming with of A-10 Thunderbolts waiting their turn to slaughter the hapless vehicles.

Saddam Hussein had no exit strategy. Williams needs one fast.
 
Old January 12th, 2017 #3099
Paul Vogel
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 352
Default Today is 12 January, so Will Williams is late, which likely means Williams lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob DeMarais View Post
Today is 12 January, so Will Williams is late, which likely means Williams lost. “Envelope please, and the winner is John McLaughlin.”

What will unfold is a scene like that of the Iraqi army retreating down that big highway from Kuwait. And the sky swarming with of A-10 Thunderbolts waiting their turn to slaughter the hapless vehicles.

Saddam Hussein had no exit strategy. Williams needs one fast.
"Today is 12 January, so Will Williams is late, which likely means Williams lost."

Indeed.

If Williams had actually won he would have been already braying like an
ass that he did win or just have had one of his "Flying Monkeys" all post
it in here by now.
 
Old January 12th, 2017 #3100
Paul Vogel
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 352
Default All one has to do is just read your posts, Emily. "Skank" is apt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post


Second mini rage.

Didn't click the link, as I'm sure it's me being called a whore or similar. By some Klanner or fake WN. Just as you are saying 'skank.'

You've never met me, nor have any of the writers on VNN, so any sexual slander or character smears are just that, dirtbag.

Pathetic.

And niggerish.

You are a coward.
Like all cowards who get a raging case of butthurt, you start yelling nana nana boo boo.

Call me a skank to my face sometime-if you can find the time, as you are too busy 'thumbs down'ing' the Matt Hale thread like a whiny loser.

Oh yeah: 'Scientism' isn't a word, you Fundie tard (same mentality as a Fundie Hagee worshipping Baptist).

Just as you don't know what 'hearsay' is, nor the standards for a Scientific Speculation.

Science Lesson for the Chronically Mindfucked:

String theory is a mathematical model constructed by physicists. Some people think that it's not valid as a theory because it doesn't make predictions.

Wrong to say that it can't make any definitive predictions.

It can't make any NEW predictions yet. Some day, string theory might finalize the reformulation of the standard model of particle physics, (LOOK UP JACOB BARNETT, A GENIUS-UNLIKE DEIST BLIND FAITH-ERS).

String theory has triggered the developments of alot of new math, like:
calculations related to high temperature superconductivity, or holographic models of QCD.

So we would still trust string theory at very high energy. That's where it's self-consistent. Today's standard model would not.

Show me what makes this ^^^^likely untrue, according to some evidence for your worldview.

Or scream 'skank', that'll work.

This is way over your head Paul, seeing as you don't know the difference between a quote and hearsay, you make up words a la Scientology, and you go into John Hagee style mini rages and start screaming 'skank' when you look stupid.

*Also note: Moderators are just now getting to work on the stuff Will asked you to do that you failed to do. So likely add lazy to the mix of your other wonderful Aryan qualities.


Attachment 9863

Go read a book. Start with a fourth grade science book, hon, and in ten years you might be able to join in the discussion.
Yawn.
The only "mini rage" is all just in your own pea brain, Emily.
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...postcount=3028

All one has to do here is just read your own posts, Emily.
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2109891&postcount=33
Yes, "Skank" is quite apt.
See:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Skank
The shoes do fit you Emily, and these are not glass slippers, and you most certainly are not Cinderella.
Neither are you anymore able to ever fill the sandals of Hypatia, since you just are not very bright, Emily.
See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypatia

Nor is nor has Will Williams any really good substitute as Chairman for the late great Dr. William L. Pierce.
In fact, all Williams has been able to do is to sully, denigrate, and to destroy his true legacy: Cosmotheism.
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...postcount=3072

And "Scientism" is a "real word" for just another "Blind-faith" based philosophy.
See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientism

"Scientism is a belief in the universal applicability of the scientific method and approach, and the view that empirical science constitutes the most authoritative worldview or the most valuable part of human learning—to the exclusion of other viewpoints. Accordingly, philosopher Tom Sorell provides this definition of scientism: "Scientism is a matter of putting too high a value on natural science in comparison with other branches of learning or culture."[1] It has been defined as "the view that the characteristic inductive methods of the natural sciences are the only source of genuine factual knowledge and, in particular, that they alone can yield true knowledge about man and society".[2] The term "scientism" frequently implies a critique of the more extreme expressions of logical positivism[3][4] and has been used by social scientists such as Friedrich Hayek,[5] philosophers of science such as Karl Popper,[6] and philosophers such as Hilary Putnam[7] and Tzvetan Todorov[8] to describe (for example) the dogmatic endorsement of scientific methodology and the reduction of all knowledge to only that which is measurable.[9] Philosophers such as Alexander Rosenberg have also appropriated "scientism" as a name for the view that science is the only reliable source of knowledge.[10]

Scientism may refer to science applied "in excess". The term scientism can apply in either of two senses:

To indicate the improper usage of science or scientific claims.[11] This usage applies equally in contexts where science might not apply,[12] such as when the topic is perceived as beyond the scope of scientific inquiry, and in contexts where there is insufficient empirical evidence to justify a scientific conclusion. It includes an excessive deference to claims made by scientists or an uncritical eagerness to accept any result described as scientific. This can be a counterargument to appeals to scientific authority. It can also address the attempt to apply "hard science" methodology and claims of certainty to the social sciences, which Friedrich Hayek described in The Counter-Revolution of Science (1952) as being impossible, because that methodology involves attempting to eliminate the "human factor", while social sciences (including his own field of economics) center almost purely on human action.
To refer to "the belief that the methods of natural science, or the categories and things recognized in natural science, form the only proper elements in any philosophical or other inquiry",[13] or that "science, and only science, describes the world as it is in itself, independent of perspective"[7] with a concomitant "elimination of the psychological dimensions of experience".[14][15]
The term "scientism" is also used by historians, philosophers, and cultural critics to highlight the possible dangers of lapses towards excessive reductionism in all fields of human knowledge.[16][17][18][19][20]"

As is usual, Williams' "Flying Monkeys", and all such lying and hypocritical "skanks" like this Emily H., really do have no real clue.
What else isn't new?

PS--I don't bother at all with your "Matt Hale" thread here:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=496139
so Emily, you are just barking up the wrong tree or regarding
any such thumbs up or any such thumbs down or there by me.
In fact, I look upon his case as being politically-motivated and
selective prosecution and or a "set-up" by the Usual Suspects.

Maybe some others on VNNF also think that you are a "skank"?

Last edited by Paul Vogel; January 12th, 2017 at 10:22 AM.
 
Reply

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16 PM.
Page generated in 0.13635 seconds.