Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 25th, 2020 #61
Stewart Meadows

Here's Renata "Texy" Teixeira, a Brazilian woman who has worked in Italian television:

Old April 25th, 2020 #62
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Here's an article from RT about a Brazilian politician who caused controversy because of her large breasts:

https://www.rt.com/news/450799-pauli...l-controversy/

I've never heard of Ana Paula da Silva before, I don't know what kind of person or politician she is, so I'll just let our readers draw their own conclusions.

Comrades Stewart and Ray,

the deputy of the Brazilian state of Santa Catarina, "Paulinha" Ana Paula da Silva, does not exactly act in our ideological field, but I see her as a beautiful Brazilian woman ...

Old April 25th, 2020 #63
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Here's Renata "Texy" Teixeira, a Brazilian woman who has worked in Italian television:

Renata is very beautiful...

I think that the Brazilian people should get to know better these ours Brazilian beauties who work on TV shows in Italy.

Thank you, Comrade Stewart.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; April 26th, 2020 at 10:31 AM.

Old April 30th, 2020 #64
Stewart Meadows

Here's the Brazilian model Caroline Trentini:

Quote:
Caroline Aparecida Trentini (born July 6, 1987) is a Brazilian supermodel.[2][3][4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caroline_Trentini

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; April 30th, 2020 at 03:54 PM.

Old April 30th, 2020 #65
Ray Allan

Quote:
Here's Renata "Texy" Teixiera, a Brazilian woman who has worked in Italian television
In the u.s. state of Nevada, the Teixiera family was one of the pioneering families who settled the area in the 19th century. In the 1990s Carson City had a mayor named Marvin Teixera. Many Italians, Germans, Basque and others were original settlers in the area.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 30th, 2020 #66
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Here's one more picture of Caroline Trentini:

Here's Elisandra Tomacheski:

Quote:
Elisandra Tomacheski (born October 28, 1990) is a Brazilian model. She was born at Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. She has modeled mainly for swimsuit company Elis as well as for clothing companies like Izod, Island Company and Foschini Limited.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elisandra_Tomacheski

And here's Débora Lyra:

Quote:
Débora Lyra (born September 26, 1989) is a Brazilian actress, model and beauty pageant titleholder who won the Miss Brasil 2010.[1] and worldwide winner of Miss Multiverse in 2014.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A9bora_Lyra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
In the u.s. state of Nevada, the Teixiera family was one of the pioneering families who settled the area in the 19th century. In the 1990s Carson City had a mayor named Marvin Teixera. Many Italians, Germans, Basque and others were original settlers in the area.
Interesting information, Ray. Thanks.

Old April 30th, 2020 #67
Lutador Branco

Quote:

Comrade Ray, thank you for this information about the Teixeira family!

Old April 30th, 2020 #68
Lutador Branco

Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caroline_Trentini

Comrade Stewart, thank you very much for making this thread more and more beautiful, with all wonderful Brazilian women ...

I think we have so many complicated issues that concern us in other threads, and here in this thread, we can relax a little, seeing all these Brazilian beauties.

Old May 1st, 2020 #69
Ray Allan

Smile

Makes me want to visit Brazil. Might be a better idea than going to Russia or Ukraine. Same hemisphere, at least.

Old May 1st, 2020 #70
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Makes me want to visit Brazil. Might be a better idea than going to Russia or Ukraine. Same hemisphere, at least.

Comrade Ray, Brazil has beautiful and truly original women like these and their beautiful and pure families, despite the devastation that the Left and Zionism have caused, here and in the World ...

Old May 2nd, 2020 #71
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Melissa Holanda Gurgel (born June 3, 1994) is a Brazilian designer, model and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Brasil 2014 and represented her country at Miss Universe 2014.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melissa_Gurgel

Old May 2nd, 2020 #72
Lutador Branco

Quote:

Comrade Stewart, the Miss Brazil 2014, Melissa Holanda Gurgel is especially beautiful ...

I also want to say that her surname, Gurgel, is also very special to me, because it is the name of a Brazilian car factory, which is disabled today ... I dream of its return to operation.

Thanks, again, for another Brazilian beauty!

Old May 3rd, 2020 #73
Ray Allan

Ana Hickmann: Brazilian beauty, and was once listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as "The model with the longest legs." Well, she is 6'1" (187 cm).

Old May 4th, 2020 #74
Lutador Branco

Quote:

Ana Hickmann: Brazilian beauty, and was once listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as "The model with the longest legs." Well, she is 6'1" (187 cm).

Thank you, Comrade Ray!

Ana Hickmann is a famous Brazilian beauty.

She is a model who has become an important TV presenter.

Old May 4th, 2020 #75
Lutador Branco

Princess Paola de Orleans e Bragança

Paola Maria de Bourbon Orléans e Bragança Sapieha (London, 23 April 1983), princess of Sapieha-Rożańska and princess of Światopełk-Czetwertyńska, is an industrial designer, television presenter, model.

Paola is the great-great-granddaughter of D. Isabel de Bragança, the last de facto imperial princess of Brazil, and of the imperial prince consort, D. Gastão de Orléans, count d'Eu, and great-great-great-granddaughter of the last emperor of Brazil, Dom Pedro II.

Born in the United Kingdom, she moved to Brazil at just one and a half years of age, after her parents divorced. As soon as she arrived in the country, she moved to Petrópolis, in the state of Rio de Janeiro.

Paola has always studied in a private school and, in high school, she repeated once a year, to reconcile her studies with modeling, she finished high school with a supplement. She started her modeling career when a friend of her mother, jeweler Tereza Xavier, invited her to photograph a jewelry catalog. From her first catalog to date, the model and designer has accumulated major works, including campaigns for renowned Brazilian brands and popular covers for fashion magazines, such as Vogue, Elle; it was clicked through the lenses of photographers like Mario Testino, Bob Wolfenson and Murillo Meirelles, among others. At the age of 22, Paola debuted as a presenter for Blog 21, on Rede 21. Because of the program, she closed the faculty of industrial design that she was studying at UniverCidade, in Rio de Janeiro, and went to São Paulo, moving to the same course at the Armando Álvares Penteado Foundation.

In 2008, she took an important step in her professional life, developing two jewelry lines for a well-known national jewelry store, one of which is a re-reading of the Brazilian crown jewels. In the same year, she graduated in industrial design from FAAP.

Today Princess Paola is undoubtedly the most recognized and famous descendant of the Brazilian imperial family. She currently lives in São Paulo, where she develops her own brand of scarves and accessories in her studio and works as a jewelery editor for L'Officiel Brasil magazine. She is also a partner at Glambox Brasil.

In December 2014, she entered the FFW list of the 50 most stylish Brazilians in fashion.

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paola_...C3%A7a_Sapieha

Last edited by Lutador Branco; May 4th, 2020 at 06:46 PM.

Old May 6th, 2020 #76
Ray Allan

Gisele shares a laugh.

Friends in bikini.

Old May 6th, 2020 #77
Lutador Branco

Quote:

Gisele shares a laugh.

Friends in bikini.

Gisele Bundchen, the favorite Brazilian beauty of Comrade Ray ...

Thank you for sharing the laugh of Gisele, and her beautiful friends.

Old May 6th, 2020 #78
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
More pictures:

(They had to throw in the token negress, but she obviously can't compete with the white models.)

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; May 6th, 2020 at 03:13 PM.

Old May 6th, 2020 #79
Lutador Branco

Quote:
More pictures:

(They had to throw in the token negress, but she obviously can't compete with the white models.)

Brazilian beauty Gisele Bundchen is on the right in the photos ...

And the wonderful Brazilian girl with the Brazilian flag, in the other photos ...

This thread is a space where we can contemplate beauty.

Thank you, Comrade Stewart!

Old May 8th, 2020 #80
Ray Allan

I think Gisele will still look beautiful when she is 60.

A couple years ago I started a thread about the world's most beautiful female soldiers and I came across this photo of a blonde-haired Brazilian air force pilot that I found out later was Ana Hickmann modeling as one. I didn't use the photo in the thread, but she was wearing a flight suit and posing in front of what appeared to be a FAB Super Tucano trainer. Now I can't find it anywhere.

Thread