Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 11th, 2020 #81
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Liberal Jewish groups sign letter with other religious orgs opposing Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination

October 9, 2020 2:37 pm

(JTA) — An array of liberal Jewish groups signed a letter with other faith-based organizations appealing to senators not to confirm President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett, citing her past opposition to the Affordable Care Act.

The letter, signed by 41 groups in all — and spearheaded by the National Council of Jewish Women — notes a case upcoming on the Supreme Court docket that could dismantle the act, also known as Obamacare.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/libe...tts-nomination

Old October 11th, 2020 #82
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
OY VEY!!! NOT ANUZZER SHOA!!!!ZE PAIN, ZE PAIN!!!!

(((The tribe))) will scream about the least thing that they can!!!

Old October 11th, 2020 #83
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
OY VEY!!! NOT ANUZZER SHOA!!!!ZE PAIN, ZE PAIN!!!!

(((The tribe))) will scream about the least thing that they can!!!

Your post reminded me of the following hilarious A. Wyatt Mann picture:

Old October 12th, 2020 #84
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Rand Paul: Republicans Want a Judge, Democrats ‘Want a Politician That’ll Vote for Their Cases’

JOEL B. POLLAK 12 Oct 2020

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) told reporters on Monday that Democrats’ approach to the confirmation of Judge Amy Coney Barrett showed that they wanted a “politician” on the bench, not a judge.

Democrats, he said, think “all justices are politicians, and so they want a politician that’ll vote for their cases.”

Paul spoke after the opening round of statements on the Senate Judiciary Committee on day one of Coney Barrett’s confirmation hearings.

They had focused their statements in the confirmation hearing on policy questions like Obamacare, he said. “instead of whether of not a justice will adhere to the law.”

Republicans, he said, urged that judges “not be politicians” and follow the law instead.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...coney-barrett/

Old October 12th, 2020 #85
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Trump knocks Sen. Blumenthal’s credibility after speaking out against Barrett

By Mark Moore
October 12, 2020

President Trump attacked the credibility of Sen. Richard Blumenthal on Monday as he gave his opening statement during the Senate confirmation hearing for Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett — targeting the Connecticut Democrat’s false comments about serving in Vietnam.

“So Crazy to watch Senator Blumenthal of Connecticut lecture all on morals & ethics when for 25 years he said he was a Great War Hero in Vietnam, and he was never even there,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “He lied & cheated right up until the day he got caught. Thank you to those in military who turned him in!”

In his opening statement, Blumenthal told Barrett he would oppose her nomination because, if confirmed, she will rule as a justice to strike down the Affordable Care Act.
https://nypost.com/2020/10/12/trump-...ainst-barrett/

Old October 13th, 2020 #86
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Cory Booker Grills Amy Coney Barrett on ‘Sexual Preference’ vs. ‘Sexual Orientation’

Joel B. Pollak 13 Oct 2020

Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) questioned Judge Amy Coney Barrett on Tuesday on her use of the term “sexual preference” during her Supreme Court confirmation hearing, instead of the politically correct term “sexual orientation.”

The term “preference” implies a degree of choice, whereas current intellectual orthodoxy in the LGBTQ community considers sexuality and gender identity to be inherent.

Earlier, Barrett had used the term “sexual preference” — a rather common term until recently — and Slate.com called it an “anti-gay dog whistle to the religious right.”
(...)
The following exchange occurred:

Booker: I wanted to offer you a further opportunity to address the issue that I don’t think you got to fully address, that my colleague brought up. When you did use the term “sexual preference” earlier today, rather than “sexual orientation” — is there a difference, and what is it?

Barrett: Senator, I really — In using that word, I did not mean to imply that I think that, you know, that i’s not a matter of — that it is not an immutable characteristic, or that it’s solely a matter of preference. I honestly did not mean any offense, or to make any statement by that.

Booker: But by what you just said, you understand about that immutable characteristic. That in other words, that one’s sexuality is not a preference, it is who they are. Is that what you’re saying?

Barrett: Senator, I’m saying I was not trying to make any comment on it. I fully respect all the rights of the LGBT community. Obergefell is an important precedent of the court. I reject any kind of discrimination on any sort of basis.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...l-orientation/

Pathetic.

Old October 13th, 2020 #87
Jeffrey Smither

Amy had her sprog sitting behind her today.

Old October 13th, 2020 #88
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Amy had her sprog sitting behind her today.
That's ROTTEN!!!

But some slope asked her if she had ever offered sexual favors for political advantage!!!!

THE GODDAMN GOOK WOULD NEVER ASK CAMELSHIT HAURLESS BECAUSE IT WOULD PUT UP A 'TALK TO THE HAND" GHETTO/NIGGER SIGN SINCE IT APPARENTLY DID ALTHOUGH WHO WOULD SHAG THAT NIGGER IS BEYOND ME!!!!!

Old October 14th, 2020 #89
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
That's ROTTEN!!!

But some slope asked her if she had ever offered sexual favors for political advantage!!!!

Here's an article about it:

Quote:
Watch: Mazie Hirono Asks Amy Coney Barrett if She Is a Sexual Assailant

John Binder 13 Oct 2020

Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) asked Supreme Court nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett if she has ever sexually assaulted a person.

On the second day of the Senate Judiciary Committee’s confirmation hearings for Barrett, Hirono asked the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals judge if she had ever been involved in sexual assault or disciplined for sexual assault.

The exchange went as follows:

Hirono: I ask each nominee these two questions and I will ask them of you. Since you became a legal adult, have you ever made unwanted requests for sexual favors or committed any verbal or physical harassment or assault of a sexual nature?

Barrett: No, Senator Hirono.

Hirono: Have you ever faced discipline or entered into a settlement related to this kind of conduct.

Barrett: No, Senator.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ual-assailant/

Old October 15th, 2020 #90
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Merriam-Webster labels ‘sexual preference’ OFFENSIVE after uproar over LGBTQ terminology during SCOTUS confirmation hearing

14 Oct, 2020 07:37 / Updated 1 day ago

Merriam-Webster has been accused of politicizing its dictionary after it flagged the term ‘sexual preference’ as offensive, mirroring a complaint leveled against Amy Coney Barrett during her SCOTUS confirmation hearing.

The curious edit was spotted hours after Barrett was lambasted for using the phrase “sexual preference” to refer to LGBTQ Americans’ sexual orientations as she answered questions from the Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday.

Democratic Senator Mazie Hirono berated the conservative Supreme Court nominee for using the term, claiming that it was “offensive and outdated.” The senator alleged that “anti-LGBTQ activists” use the phrase to “suggest that sexual orientation is a choice,” when it is really “a key part of a person’s identity.”

Barrett responded by insisting she meant no offense to the LGBTQ community and said she apologized if her word choice caused harm.
https://www.rt.com/usa/503427-merria...ve-definition/

Old October 16th, 2020 #91
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
https://www.rt.com/usa/503427-merria...ve-definition/

Merriam-Webster has been accused of politicizing its dictionary after it flagged the term ‘sexual preference’ as offensive, mirroring a complaint leveled against Amy Coney Barrett during her SCOTUS confirmation hearing.

The curious edit was spotted hours after Barrett was lambasted for using the phrase “sexual preference” to refer to LGBTQ Americans’ sexual orientations as she answered questions from the Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday.

Democratic Senator Mazie Hirono berated the conservative Supreme Court nominee for using the term, claiming that it was “offensive and outdated.” The senator alleged that “anti-LGBTQ activists” use the phrase to “suggest that sexual orientation is a choice,” when it is really “a key part of a person’s identity.”

Barrett responded by insisting she meant no offense to the LGBTQ community and said she apologized if her word choice caused harm.
I´m not sure how this process works, does she need the approval of democrats to get the job?

Old October 17th, 2020 #92
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
I´m not sure how this process works, does she need the approval of democrats to get the job?
No, she doesn't. And yet she still grovels at their feet. Alex Linder is right about these so-called "conservatives".

Old October 17th, 2020 #93
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
No, she doesn't. And yet she still grovels at their feet. Alex Linder is right about these so-called "conservatives".
Pathetic, over the years I´ve developed a deep dislike for conservatives.

Amy Barrett is a diversity hire

https://xyz.net.au/amy-barrett-is-a-diversity-hire/

Old October 17th, 2020 #94
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Pathetic, over the years I´ve developed a deep dislike for conservatives.

Amy Barrett is a diversity hire

https://xyz.net.au/amy-barrett-is-a-diversity-hire/
Today's so-called conservative judges are pathetic cucks who either adopt negro children (like ACB) or side with jews and transsexuals in landmark rulings (like Neil Gorsuch and John Roberts).

Quote:
US Supreme Court hands conservatives devastating losses on LGBT, guns & immigration

15 Jun, 2020 18:26

(...) On Monday, Scalia’s replacement Justice Neil Gorsuch and fellow conservative John Roberts sided with the court’s four liberal justices to extend workplace discrimination protections to gay, lesbian, and transgender employees in a surprise 6-3 decision. The six justices ruled that the 1964 Civil Rights Act’s prohibition of discrimination based on “sex” extends to sexual orientation as well.
https://www.rt.com/usa/491918-suprem...imination-sex/

And yet there are White Nationalists who seem to think that voting for Donald Chump a second time will solve America's problems.

Old October 20th, 2020 #95
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Amy Coney Barrett: Why Is No-One Asking About Her Haitian Adopted Children?

(...)
But the fact that she has two adopted black immigrant children (in addition to five of her own) has, needless to say, not surfaced in the hearings−although Ibram X. Kendi’s response to it, below, did. It’s no the kind of thing you’re allowed to ask about. Which is too bad. What kind of white people adopt black children?
(...)
https://www.unz.com/article/amy-cone...pted-children/

Old October 20th, 2020 #96
Erik T. White

Quote:
Amy Coney Barrett: Why Is No-One Asking About Her Haitian Adopted Children?

(...)
But the fact that she has two adopted black immigrant children (in addition to five of her own) has, needless to say, not surfaced in the hearings−although Ibram X. Kendi’s response to it, below, did. It’s no the kind of thing you’re allowed to ask about. Which is too bad. What kind of white people adopt black children?

(...)
https://www.unz.com/article/amy-cone...pted-children/
Adopting sprogs from hate-the-Whites is being pushed by the jooz and "xtian charities" which ignore some other NIGGER "countries," probably because the Haitians have had their own kuntree for a long time and they're going back to the stone age if yt doesn't help dem. Try to give them grain to grow and teach basic farming and they'll just ear the grain!!! I guess stupid adopts stupid!!!!

Old October 21st, 2020 #97
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Chuck Schumer Demands Amy Coney Barrett Pledge to Recuse Herself from ‘Any Cases Involving the 2020 Election’

HANNAH BLEAU 13 Oct 2020

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) on Tuesday demanded that Judge Amy Coney Barrett pledge to recuse herself from “any cases involving the 2020 election.”

During the second day of confirmation hearings for the Supreme Court nominee, Schumer took to social media, demanding that Barrett “immediately pledge to recuse herself from any cases involving the 2020 election.”

“She is refusing to stand up to President [Donald] Trump,” he concluded:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...2020-election/

Old October 21st, 2020 #98
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Ran across this great quote while browsing around at Taki´s mag...

Quote:
The American theologian Robert Lewis Dabney once described conservatism as “a shadow that follows Radicalism as it moves forward towards perdition. It remains behind it, but never retards it, and always advances near its leader.” He wrote those words at the end of the 19th century to describe what he called “northern conservatism,” but the description applies well to conservatism in general.

https://www.takimag.com/article/the-absurdity-of-steve/

Old October 21st, 2020 #99
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Judge Amy Barrett helped me protect public menorahs. I know she’ll help defend religious liberty for all.

Nathan Lewin
October 20, 2020

(JTA) — President Trump seeks to replace Jewish Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg with a devout Catholic from Indiana. Some might worry that this would diminish the Court’s understanding or compassion for Jews in America. They may wonder whether the new Justice has ever met or had any contact with Jews. But having worked with Judge Amy Coney Barrett, I have seen her defend the rights of Jewish Americans firsthand.

As a young lawyer after her clerkship with Justice Antonin Scalia, Barrett was an associate in a law firm of which I am the sole surviving name partner – Miller Cassidy Larroca and Lewin.
(...)
Amy Barrett worked with me in 1999 and 2000 on behalf of Hasidic clients.
(...)
Amy Barrett joined the firm at about the time we won the Jersey City case, and she enlisted in my menorah team. She also worked intensively with me in another major litigation that exposed her to the Hasidic community. After four residents of the Hasidic community of New Square were found guilty of federal fraud charges, the leader of the community – the “Skverer Rebbe” – asked me to represent them in a professional capacity. I undertook that task, drafting appeal briefs for all the defendants. Amy was a central player on our team, and my records reflect meetings with her and legal memoranda she wrote.

I presented oral argument in that appeal in May 2000. I can’t recall whether Amy came to New York for that occasion, but other counsel remember that she was there. We lost the appeals in August 2000. Then, to our surprise, President Bill Clinton commuted the sentences of the Skverer defendants as he left the White House in January 2001.
https://www.jta.org/2020/10/20/opini...iberty-for-all

Quote:
Ran across this great quote while browsing around at Taki´s mag...
That's a good quote. Eric Striker said something similar.

Old October 26th, 2020 #100
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Report: Clarence Thomas Will Swear In Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court After Confirmation Vote

JOSHUA CAPLAN 26 Oct 2020

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas will swear in Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the nation’s highest court at the White House Monday evening following her confirmation, according to a report.

“Justice Clarence Thomas will administer the official Constitutional Oath to Judge Amy Coney Barrett at the White House tonight,” one White House aide told the Washington Times.

The report comes as the full Senate is expected to confirm Barrett at around 7:25 P.M.

“We made an important contribution to the future of this country,” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said Sunday. “A lot of what we’ve done over the last four years will be undone sooner or later by the next election. They won’t be able to do much about this for a long time to come.”
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...court-tonight/

Tags
amy coney barrett, dies at 87, jew hag, ruth bader ginsburg, scotus

Thread